PDA

View Full Version : Carlos Hall

dtrain
11-13-2005, 07:55 PM
Wasn't he brought here to rush the passer? How come he isn't getting on the field more often? The two times i saw him out there today he put pressure on the QB. Eric Hicks is no pass rusher yet he is out there alot in passing situations. Gut the whole coaching staff!

Mr. Laz
11-13-2005, 07:57 PM
Wasn't he brought here to rush the passer? How come he isn't getting on the field more often? The two times i saw him out there today he put pressure on the QB. Eric Hicks is no pass rusher yet he is out there alot in passing situations. Gut the whole coaching staff!

Hicks > Hall

the Talking Can
11-13-2005, 07:58 PM
Wasn't he brought here to rush the passer? How come he isn't getting on the field more often?

that pesky gag reflex...

Deberg_1990
11-13-2005, 07:59 PM
I thought him and the defense played very well today.

KCChiefsFan88
11-13-2005, 08:48 PM
Carlos Hall is in the Dick Vermeil Recovery from Injury program, you know get injured 4 months ago and be ready to play 5 months later.

Samie Parker and Kevin Sampson are currently in that program and at this rate they should be ready to play around June

HolmeZz
11-13-2005, 08:52 PM
Hicks > Hall

At getting DV off, I agree.

dtrain
11-13-2005, 09:29 PM
Hicks > Hall

Not saying Hall is an every down DE but he should definitely be in there in passing situations. Hicks has basically done when rushing the QB!

Mr. Laz
11-13-2005, 09:34 PM
At getting DV off, I agree.
Not saying Hall is an every down DE but he should definitely be in there in passing situations. Hicks has basically done when rushing the QB!

where's that darn sarcasm smilie when you need it. :banghead:

milkman
11-13-2005, 09:35 PM
What I saw was the front four running some stunts and getting after the QB, without blitz help, with Hall in the game.

Hicks lack of speed and athletcism has hurt the front four's abilty to do those type of things.

I also didn't see the run defense suffer any because of Hick's absense.

Demonpenz
11-13-2005, 09:40 PM
carlos hall benifited from some shitty line play on those plays. I sure hope you can get to the QB when no one blocks you.

milkman
11-13-2005, 09:42 PM
carlos hall benifited from some shitty line play on those plays. I sure hope you can get to the QB when no one blocks you.

At least he took advantage of shitty line play.

Eric Hicks never does.

Mecca
11-13-2005, 09:44 PM
At least he took advantage of shitty line play.

Eric Hicks never does.

When Eric Hicks takes advantage of someone, he gets ejected from the game.

milkman
11-13-2005, 09:47 PM
When Eric Hicks takes advantage of someone, Dick asks if it was good for him, too?

There, I fixed your post!

Mecca
11-13-2005, 09:48 PM
There, I fixed your post!

Ahahahaha, that was great.

kcfanXIII
11-13-2005, 09:50 PM
i know this is a hard concept to grasp, but the offense is what caused the loss. aside from larry's performance, and a few nice snags by tony g, the offense sucked, for lack of a better term. warfield was burned for both td's, but c'mon, we managed 3 points. it's been three years since kc was held without a td. how many games last year did kc not score 14 points. the offense is toast, plain and simple. larry, nice game, but you can't do it alone. too bad.

HolmeZz
11-13-2005, 10:12 PM

It wasn't just today. Hall's been productive in limited playing time. He caused the fumble on Cartwright that changed momentum and won us the Washington game.

Mecca
11-13-2005, 10:14 PM
i know this is a hard concept to grasp, but the offense is what caused the loss. aside from larry's performance, and a few nice snags by tony g, the offense sucked, for lack of a better term. warfield was burned for both td's, but c'mon, we managed 3 points. it's been three years since kc was held without a td. how many games last year did kc not score 14 points. the offense is toast, plain and simple. larry, nice game, but you can't do it alone. too bad.

I think this is the first time in 3 years the Chiefs lost when holding the opponent under 21.

HolmeZz
11-13-2005, 10:19 PM
I think this is the first time in 3 years the Chiefs lost when holding the opponent under 21.

First time since November of '02. A 17-13 loss to San Fran.