PDA

View Full Version : doomsday looms on the horizen

kcfanXIII
11-13-2005, 08:42 PM
panic button armed! push when ready! jesus, that made me sick! so i'm going to just get to it, here are your slaps in the face:
1. the tackles, both of them. maybe we've been spoiled here, but i didn't see them make a single play. trent had absolutely no time in the pocket, which led to his 3 int's. i say bench them both, whoever is backing them up has to be better.
2. i hate to do this because i stood up for him, eric warfield. he was beat twice for td's today. one he was victim of a well placed pass, but the other he had no excuse. where's washington?
3. dalton and hicks. ejected? c'mon, you guys are supposed to be professionals. it sucks your offense is collapsing while you guys seem to be getting better, but you cannot let your teamates down, by being thrown out.

coaching gets left out this week, i'm sure it'll be back next week. the unfortunate thing is this was definantly not a playoff team we saw today. that was a .500 team maybe. not quite ready to give up yet, but my finger is on the button.

kcfanintitanhell
11-13-2005, 08:48 PM
I hope this was the game that punched DV's ticket back to western PA, along with the rest of his coaching staff...

Black Jack Savage
11-13-2005, 08:50 PM
Vermeil absolutely has to go this offseason. This team will never be born again hard with him at the helm.

KChiefsQT
11-13-2005, 10:48 PM
What happened with the ejections??? I left late in the 4th to go to a party. I missed it....

Chiefs Pantalones
11-13-2005, 10:54 PM
Was it a coincidence that CBS's Category 7 The End of The World, and this game happened on the same day?

KChiefsQT
11-13-2005, 10:55 PM
Was it a coincidence that CBS's Category 7 The End of The World, and this game happened on the same day?
I think not. Both wre disasterous. (sp?)

Chiefs Pantalones
11-13-2005, 10:58 PM
I think not. Both wre disasterous. (sp?)

In other news, show us your ass again.

Halfcan
11-13-2005, 10:59 PM
The tackles were horrendous today. Jordan Black not only missed his man, held him for a penalty, then got tripped up and fell on Green who was just nailed by his guy. The Losers trifecta, Black should be cut.

KChiefsQT
11-13-2005, 11:00 PM
In other news, show us your ass again.
yes sir. :p

Chiefs Pantalones
11-13-2005, 11:01 PM
yes sir. :p

Proceed. :p

Calcountry
11-14-2005, 10:07 AM
Was it a coincidence that CBS's Category 7 The End of The World, and this game happened on the same day?I usually like "end of the world" genre, but that movie was nothing more than a cheap ratings sweep piece of dung put together by the seat of the producers pants.

I am calling out CBS for airing such blatantly charlatan trash as that show, especially in the wake of Katrina. The humanity.

jidar
11-14-2005, 10:43 AM
1: Absolutely. The tackle play was terrible.

2: Nah. Warfield had good coverage on one and okay coverage on the other (he recovered from being beat actually). He should have had safety help over the top but didn't get it.

3: The Dalton and Hicks thing happened when the game was pretty much over. I like seeing our guys get fired up at least. I don't like to see us playing dirty though, and it looked like Dalton just started slamming Mcgahees head into the ground for no reason on that play.

Katie
11-14-2005, 10:46 AM
If they bench Black, who gets his spot?

King_Chief_Fan
11-14-2005, 11:04 AM
1: Absolutely. The tackle play was terrible.

2: Nah. Warfield had good coverage on one and okay coverage on the other (he recovered from being beat actually). He should have had safety help over the top but didn't get it.

3: The Dalton and Hicks thing happened when the game was pretty much over. I like seeing our guys get fired up at least. I don't like to see us playing dirty though, and it looked like Dalton just started slamming Mcgahees head into the ground for no reason on that play.

McGhee is quite the trash talker......no telling what provoked Dalton.
Not an excuse, but maybe an explanation

kaplin42
11-14-2005, 01:05 PM
[QUOTE=kcfanXIII]

coaching gets left out this weekQUOTE]

I agree with everything, except this. This should be #1. It all begins and end here. The game planning was horrible, in game adjustments were horrible. DV, and AS need to go, im down to keep GC for a few more seasons. Maybe under a new HC, that has a sack, he will let GC do what he wants.

TEX
11-14-2005, 01:11 PM
I'm going to laugh my ass off when the Texans beat the Chiefs this weekend. (again) . Then everyone in Houston will tell me how much the CHIEFS $UCK (again) and they'll be right. :shake:

jynni
11-14-2005, 01:19 PM
I don't like to see us playing dirty though, and it looked like Dalton just started slamming Mcgahees head into the ground for no reason on that play.
Can someone elaborate on what happened with that? I didn't get to watch the game and told my friend who taped it for me to burn the tape.

Phobia
11-14-2005, 01:24 PM
If they bench Black, who gets his spot?

Anybody other than him, I guess.

http://www.paxter.com.my/revolving-doors2.gif

go bowe
11-14-2005, 01:31 PM
If they bench Black, who gets his spot?i dunno...

can you play tackle? :shrug: