PDA

View Full Version : Am I sick?

Chiefs Pantalones
11-13-2005, 10:29 PM
I feel kind of relieved to know that we suck this year.

Let me finish...

This means DV is gone, most likely, and a new era will begin. The new coaching staff may be better or worse, but one thing is true, it's time for a change.

KCChiefsMan
11-13-2005, 10:30 PM
I think this has been said at least 200 times today

luv
11-13-2005, 10:31 PM

Let me finish...

This means DV is gone, most likely, and a new era will begin. The new coaching staff may be better or worse, but one thing is true, it's time for a change.
Well, damn. I thought you were looking for someone to take your temperature.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-13-2005, 10:31 PM
Good. That means I'm not in the minority.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-13-2005, 10:32 PM

Well...as long as you don't stick anything in my ass...

Bowser
11-13-2005, 10:32 PM

luv2giverectalthermometry?

:p

luv
11-13-2005, 10:33 PM
Well...as long as you don't stick anything in my ass...
:harumph: You're no fun. :p

Chiefs Pantalones
11-13-2005, 10:33 PM
luv2giverectalthermometry?

ROFL

cdcox
11-13-2005, 10:34 PM
I don't know. I'd feel a lot better about the fresh start if I thought Carl was leaving with him. As it is, I don't think we will really get a fresh start cause Carl will hire someone from his circle.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-13-2005, 10:35 PM

You're definitely not sticking that up there.

Bowser
I don't know. I'd feel a lot better about the fresh start if I thought Carl was leaving with him. As it is, I don't think we will really get a fresh start cause Carl will hire someone from his circle.

I'd be happy if Carl would take the GM out of his President/GM/CEO title.

tk13
You'll be rethinking this thread when we hire Marty Morningwheg next year.

"We won the toss? Alright! We'll take the wind!"

Chiefs Pantalones
11-13-2005, 10:36 PM

That is true.

So we are screwed until Carl leaves then? Pretty much?

listopencil
11-13-2005, 10:37 PM

Let me finish...

A little absinthe will cheer you right up.

greg63
If by sick you mean aligning yourself with the consensus of the majority of the Planet (IMO) then yes you are most definitely sick. :D

luv
You're definitely not sticking that up there.
It's a thermometer, not a strap on. Now hold still.

ROFL

cdcox
That is true.

So we are screwed until Carl leaves then? Pretty much?

I hope not, but increasingly I fear so.

Bowser
11-13-2005, 10:39 PM

I will then officially become a Jaguars fan.

Chiefs Pantalones

ROFL

It's a change, though. It may be for the best, it may not. Gotta take some risks. It's time for DV and his toilet paper to leave. He built half a team...lets see if someone can build a full one.

greg63

ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLThat's just wrong - funny, but wrong.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-13-2005, 10:40 PM
A little absinthe will cheer you right up.

Or kill me... ROFL

Chiefs Pantalones
11-13-2005, 10:41 PM

ROFL

It's whatever you make it! Now get it out of there!!! ROFL

HolmeZz
11-13-2005, 10:42 PM
I'd feel a lot better if we won a Super Bowl and then ushered in a new era.

tk13
11-13-2005, 10:43 PM
ROFL

It's a change, though. It may be for the best, it may not. Gotta take some risks. It's time for DV and his toilet paper to leave. He built half a team...lets see if someone can build a full one.
You're putting this in Carl's hands, brainiac. I have my doubts he'd actually hire a better coach than Vermeil, but we'll see. Maybe he can use his ties through Bill Kuharich to sign Mike Ditka.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-13-2005, 10:43 PM
You're putting this in Carl's hands, brainiac. I have my doubts he'd actually hire a better coach than Vermeil, but we'll see. Maybe he can use his ties through Bill Kuharich to sign Mike Ditka.

You make good points.

So we're probably better off with DV, then?

tk13
11-13-2005, 10:50 PM
You make good points.

So we're probably better off with DV, then?
I really have no idea. Well, I personally like DV, so yeah... a whole new regime could mean a year or two of rebuilding while a whole new system is installed, gag. I don't even wanna think about it. It's depressing to think it could be 07-08 until we compete, I don't know why anybody would find that exciting, I think you're a bunch of sick masochistic mf'ers..

Chiefs Pantalones
11-13-2005, 10:53 PM
I really have no idea. Well, I personally like DV, so yeah... a whole new regime could mean a year or two of rebuilding while a whole new system is installed, gag. I don't even wanna think about it. It's depressing to think it could be 07-08 until we compete, I don't know why anybody would find that exciting, I think you're a bunch of sick masochistic mf'ers..

ROFL

love you too.

WilliamTheIrish
11-13-2005, 11:01 PM

I'm not afraid to rebuild with a new system that could actually beat a middle of the pack team on the road. I've waited through Wiggin, Bettis, Levy (bright move firing him eh?) Mackovic, Gansz, Marty....and I'm sure I'll continue to wait through the likes of Dom Capers, Herm Edwards and whatever retread CP will hire this time.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-13-2005, 11:05 PM
I'm not afraid to rebuild with a new system that could actually beat a middle of the pack team on the road. I've waited through Wiggin, Bettis, Levy (bright move firing him eh?) Mackovic, Gansz, Marty....and I'm sure I'll continue to wait through the likes of Dom Capers, Herm Edwards and whatever retread CP will hire this time.

We should've been up on the Bills 35-0 at halftime.

WilliamTheIrish
11-13-2005, 11:20 PM
We should've been up on the Bills 35-0 at halftime.

[puking]

Scalper
11-13-2005, 11:52 PM
the past is the past and the future is now. **** this game! We got the texans and then the pats. Lets worry about our next opponents. We are as good as our last opponent. Yeah, I did dog them when they where down, which is easy. That ends quickly on Monday. Go CHIEFS.