PDA

View Full Version : Chris Mortonsen just said on sportscenter

Fruit Ninja
11-13-2005, 11:10 PM
That the next time that will acquire T.O is the Denver Broncos. Chiefs were up there to get him, but he eliminated them. He said T.O will be a Bronco. Thats not good.

Before anyone says T.O will destroy that team. I highly doubt it. His contract will has so many stipulations he will have no choice but to keep his trap shut.

CosmicPal
11-13-2005, 11:13 PM
That team has always been a cancer. It's about time they got a taste of their own medicine.

I hope to gawd he goes to Denver and *****s up that fuggen team. Nothing would bring me greater joy. Well, except to walk in a bathroom to discover two hot cheerleaders going at it.

Fruit Ninja
11-13-2005, 11:16 PM
He wont **** denver up. HIs contract will not allow it.

Chiefs Pantalones
It's clear WR is big on the Chiefs offseason wish list, along with Oline, CB, Dline.

BigRock
It's all just BS speculation. The fact that he had the Chiefs in the list so long proves that. CP said the day TO was suspended that we wouldn't be interested in him, KC should have been one of the first off the list.

Mortensen has no clue where TO will end up.

CosmicPal
11-13-2005, 11:20 PM
He wont **** denver up. HIs contract will not allow it.

Dude, his fuggen contract for Philly wouldn't allow it either, but it did. It's like ESPN reported this morning: T.O. grew to be bigger than Terrell Owens.

He'll be a nice teammate, pat you on the back guy for awhile. But, once he's not getting the ball again, or someone else on the team is getting more attention then him, or the team is losing, or the coach is too lax on him, or any of a thousand things that could go wrong with an immature, egotistical beetch like him- it will all come back. T.O. will be T.O. again.

He'll shut up for awhile, but he'll be back....once a prude, always a prude.

SoCalBronco
11-14-2005, 12:04 AM
We arent getting him. Sundquist said as much, very forcefully. Try again, Mullet fans. We dont need WRs anyway. Rod is very reliable and Ash has led the team in recieving yardage several games in a row. The team doesnt want him either. BTW, it doesnt even matter. The trading deadline has past and the Eagles arent releasing him, they are going to just put him on the reserved list and deactivate him for the whole year.

Fruit Ninja
11-14-2005, 12:09 AM
We arent getting him. Sundquist said as much, very forcefully. Try again, Mullet fans. We dont need WRs anyway. Rod is very reliable and Ash has led the team in recieving yardage several games in a row. The team doesnt want him either. BTW, it doesnt even matter. The trading deadline has past and the Eagles arent releasing him, they are going to just put him on the reserved list and deactivate him for the whole year. Dude dont say shit about us Chiefs fans, I didnt say it, i was just the messanger. Besides iam from N.Cal. So sorry not a mullet head.

SoCalBronco
11-14-2005, 12:22 AM
Dude dont say shit about us Chiefs fans, I didnt say it, i was just the messanger. Besides iam from N.Cal. So sorry not a mullet head.

I wasnt saying shit about you. I was saying shit about the Chiefs fan who called Denver as a team, a "cancer".

SNR
11-14-2005, 12:28 AM
I wasnt saying shit about you. I was saying shit about the Chiefs fan who called Denver as a team, a "cancer".So Cosmic is now plural? That's pretty cool. Where can I get an application to have my name plural?

SoCalBronco
11-14-2005, 12:45 AM
So Cosmic is now plural? That's pretty cool. Where can I get an application to have my name plural?

Whats plural about it? I said "Chiefs Fan".

Fruit Ninja
11-14-2005, 12:46 AM
I would love a 7-2 cancer team. :( beats 5-4 team with no offense. lol

BigMeatballDave
11-14-2005, 12:48 AM
Try again, Mullet fans.OMFG! That shit was funny, like 5 ****ing years ago. Gets some new material...
:rolleyes: :shake:

HolmeZz
11-14-2005, 12:59 AM
Whats plural about it? I said "Chiefs Fan".

'Mullet Fans' is plural.

SoCalBronco
11-14-2005, 01:01 AM
'Mullet Fans' is plural.

SNR wasnt referring to that. He was referring to Cosmic Pal's characterization of the entire Denver team as a cancer.

SoCalBronco
11-14-2005, 01:04 AM
I would love a 7-2 cancer team. :( beats 5-4 team with no offense. lol

The season is only half over. You'll make up half the difference when we meet again. You just gotta make up that other game. This is going down to the last week in all likelihood.

SNR
11-14-2005, 06:05 AM
SNR wasnt referring to that. He was referring to Cosmic Pal's characterization of the entire Denver team as a cancer.No, I was referring to your referring to Cosmic who called the entire Denver team cancer, who you apparently referred to as "mullet fans" even only one person called Denver cancer.

But whatever. I'll stop. This is starting to sound like a Chief/Bronco argument on the Mane, anyway.

Mecca
11-14-2005, 06:07 AM
Just bring up USC, SoCal will go nuts........he's the biggest USC hater around.

jspchief
11-14-2005, 06:24 AM
Mortenson is full of shit, and just making up rumors.

First of all, TO won't be available to anyone this season unless he wins his arbitration case (which he won't).

Second, there is no way that Lamar Hunt would allow Peterson to bring that shit stain into this organization. No way.

Personally, I hope he does end up with the Broncos. Those whiny bitches think they had a problem with Kennison? Wait until the human meltdown shows up. It's a perfect fit. It only stands to reason that the team that thought they were smarter than the rest of the league for drafting Clarrett, will also think they are smarter than the league when they bring that cancer in. I look forward to the implosion.

siberian khatru
11-14-2005, 06:30 AM
If Mortensen has deep background info from inside the Broncos' HQ, then I'll be taking this seriously.

Otherwise, most of the "where will Player X wind up" talk, in any sport, is nothing more than speculation -- the analysts simply look at rosters and say "Hey, Teams A, B and C could use a stud WR, he could wind up there." Anyone of us could do that.

Mile High Mania
11-14-2005, 06:32 AM
I would rather Denver bring Kennison back than to go after TO...

jidar
11-14-2005, 06:36 AM
Mortenson is full of shit, and just making up rumors.

First of all, TO won't be available to anyone this season unless he wins his arbitration case (which he won't).

Second, there is no way that Lamar Hunt would allow Peterson to bring that shit stain into this organization. No way.

Actually, TO probably will get a partial win from his arbitration. What the Eagles are doing to him is not something an Arbitrator is going to let pass. Basically they are suspending him for the full length that a team is allowed to discipline a player, and then telling him to go sit at home after that which constitutes additional punishment. It's going to be easy to argue that they aren't supposed to be able to punish players beyond the 4 game suspension.

Plus arbitrators do not like letting one side win out on all points, they are going to get a compromise in nearly every case no matter how much one side deserves to win.

If I had to put money on what the arbitration would be it would be that the Eagles have a stipulation either to (a) let T.O. back into meetings and practices or (b) let T.O. go to another team after the suspension.

I would be very surprised if the arbitrator tells T.O. hes screwed and got what he deserved, even though he did.

ChiefsfaninPA
11-14-2005, 06:39 AM
We arent getting him. Sundquist said as much, very forcefully. Try again, Mullet fans. We dont need WRs anyway. Rod is very reliable and Ash has led the team in recieving yardage several games in a row. The team doesnt want him either. BTW, it doesnt even matter. The trading deadline has past and the Eagles arent releasing him, they are going to just put him on the reserved list and deactivate him for the whole year.

SoCalDonko is now a leading expert on who the Donkeys will aquire. All the teams are going to say they don't want him. Rod Smith is as old as Christ and Lele, well he is decent. Stop acting like you know what your organization is thinking. You have no freaking clue.