PDA

View Full Version : Chiefsplanet is the shiznit

ferrarispider95
11-13-2005, 11:25 PM
Alright I know I was being an a$$ and stirring the pot, but sh*t that what it is all about. I wouldnt dish it out if I couldnt take it.

Anyways back to my original point, I visit this forum and about 4 other forums on a semi-regular basis. This forum is by far the greatest, because you can jib and jab at people, talk a little smack, and still discuss the chiefs. Other forums, are stiff, bland, and generally worry more about advertising then the users that frequent it.

ChiefsPlanet frontpage could be considered a little plain, the database often craps out, and noobies endure a welcoming similar to a new inmate at a maxmium security prision. BUT, DO NOT CHANGE IT, this is how it should be. Thanks to the people that make this site happen. I owe you a beer if I would ever get my a$$ to a game other than right before kickoff.

Other forums I frequent.
www.corvetteforum.com
www.planetnautique.com
www.wakeworld.com
www.wakeboarder.com

Alright in closing, what other forums do you frequent?

Simplex3
11-13-2005, 11:41 PM
Accept it for the hazing that it is and move on.

PS, Ferraris AND Corvettes? Just how small IS your penis?

KChiefsQT
11-13-2005, 11:43 PM

ROFL

greg63
11-13-2005, 11:44 PM

ROFLROFL Yup!

Simplex3
11-13-2005, 11:47 PM
Hey Goatcheese, we need a ruling on this from an official meatpeeker.

Dunit35
11-13-2005, 11:49 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

ferrarispider95
11-13-2005, 11:52 PM
Really not trying to redeem myself, just giving some credit where credit is due.

Don't have a ferrari (shocker), but do have a vette.

ferrarispider95
11-13-2005, 11:52 PM
OH yea by the way, my girlfriend said that my wiener is the biggest one she ever saw, and she wouldnt lie to me, so that means it really, really, big.

|Zach|
11-13-2005, 11:53 PM
Cause there were days when a refrain would brighten our corner of hickory lane...

KChiefsQT
11-13-2005, 11:54 PM
OH yea by the way, my girlfriend said that my wiener is the biggest one she ever saw, and she wouldnt lie to me, so that means it really, really, big.
so your girlfriend is a virgin... and a virgin who's never seen a dick before?

ferrarispider95
Dammit, you guys are ruining my thread, I am going back to the calling out threads.

Simplex3
So now you're telling us your g/f has seen lots and lots of "wieners"? :spock:

Or is she 12?

tk13
11-13-2005, 11:55 PM
Funny, that's what she told me last night too.

Simplex3
11-13-2005, 11:55 PM
so your girlfriend is a virgin... and a virgin who's never seen a dick before?
Damnit! Beaten to the punch! :)

ferrarispider95
11-13-2005, 11:56 PM
So now you're telling us your g/f has seen lots and lots of "wieners"? :spock:

Or is she 12?

I dont know how many wieners your sister has seen, and she told me she was 14.

KChiefsQT
11-13-2005, 11:56 PM
Funny, that's what she told me last night too.
you two timer.

KChiefsQT
11-13-2005, 11:57 PM
sorry :p :p

ferrarispider95
11-13-2005, 11:57 PM
Alright no more penial talk

Simplex3
11-13-2005, 11:59 PM
sorry :p :p
It doesn't happen often. Take your little victory and run, having dashed my unbeaten streak... :harumph:

:deevee:

Dunit35
11-13-2005, 11:59 PM

I used to say I was huge to other people on the internet, until I strolled upon a board that a person knew me and had pictures of me naked and the b**ch put them on there for everyone to see. ROFL

So watch out who your telling on the net, it could haunt ya. :)

ferrarispider95
11-14-2005, 12:00 AM
I used to say I was huge to other people on the internet, until I strolled upon a board that a person knew me and had pictures of me naked and the b**ch put them on there for everyone to see. ROFL

Are you serious? ROFL

Simplex3
11-14-2005, 12:01 AM

"I was in the pool!"

ferrarispider95
11-14-2005, 12:02 AM
Classic Seinfeld

KChiefsQT
11-14-2005, 12:03 AM
Are you serious? ROFL
yes. I only posted the photos because he deserved it. but, now that its all said and done. I really regret it.

Dunit35
11-14-2005, 12:08 AM
yes. I only posted the photos because he deserved it. but, now that its all said and done. I really regret it.

HAHAHA, I thought you was my friend, but thats what I get for telling everyone you were a loser in HS. But thank the lord, that I bought the pump. ROFL

Nah, Im not serious, but Im gonna have a tough time telling people I was kidding ROFL

Fruit Ninja
11-14-2005, 12:16 AM
Planet is cool. Its no holds barred here thats for damn sure. Sometimes, i like just pure football talk without all the drama, for that i use the coalition. Its easier to sort through the bullshit posts.

luv
11-14-2005, 12:18 AM
Planet is cool. Its no holds barred here thats for damn sure. Sometimes, i like just pure football talk without all the drama, for that i use the coalition. Its easier to sort through the bullshit posts.
:doh!:

Being compared to coalition.

Dunit35
11-14-2005, 12:19 AM

WTF? This site rules, if it wasnt for this site, I wouldnt have anything to do. There's always "pure" football talk going on.

Fruit Ninja
11-14-2005, 12:21 AM
Shit is hardly ever civil here. I know that, so i dont mind it. Its how this site is. You just gotta be ready to back your shit up. I just dont like all the cheap shots people take at times. Its a good site dont get me wrong, but its not "my" fav Chiefs site.

Dunit35
11-14-2005, 12:22 AM
Shit is hardly ever civil here. I know that, so i dont mind it. Its how this site is. You just gotta be ready to back your shit up. I just dont like all the cheap shots people take at times. Its a good site dont get me wrong, but its not "my" fav Chiefs site.

Yep, if you talk sh*t on here, theres a good chance your a** is gonna get pounded into the ground. Most of the crap that goes on here, is hilarious. This is my fav overall site. This is my homepage.

tk13
11-14-2005, 12:24 AM
Go stick a garden hose up your colon, you uncivilized beast.

Dunit35
11-14-2005, 12:25 AM

I was waiting on someone to dominate him.

tk13
11-14-2005, 12:28 AM
Whoa, I'm not into that freaky stuff. Take that real kinky stuff to the romper room.

Dunit35
11-14-2005, 12:32 AM
Whoa, I'm not into that freaky stuff. Take that real kinky stuff to the romper room.

Oh my bad ROFL Let me rephrase it

"I was waiting on someone to '"comment"' on his post." :)

Fruit Ninja
11-14-2005, 12:44 AM
hmmm ok.

tk13
11-14-2005, 12:47 AM
hmmm ok.
Oh lighten up. I take this thing about as seriously as Don Johnson's music career.

tk13
11-14-2005, 12:48 AM
Way to edit that post and make me look like an idiot... ROFL

elvomito
11-14-2005, 12:50 AM
Yep, if you talk sh*t on here, theres a good chance your a** is gonna get pounded into the ground. Most of the crap that goes on here, is hilarious. This is my fav overall site. This is my homepage.

had and interesting weekend i presume :)

Fruit Ninja
11-14-2005, 12:53 AM
lol i figured, i over reacted so i just put hmm ok. sorry about that .

Dunit35
11-14-2005, 12:54 AM
had and interesting weekend i presume :)

I had a bada** weekend actually. Got really drunk last night. Some chick tried telling me I was stayin with her. DENIED, she was too much for me. Had a terrible hangover this morning. Woke up 1 minute before the game.

chagrin
11-14-2005, 06:38 AM

nice unassisted pun

wolfpack0735
11-14-2005, 07:39 AM
I had a bada** weekend actually. Got really drunk last night. Some chick tried telling me I was stayin with her. DENIED, she was too much for me. Had a terrible hangover this morning. Woke up 1 minute before the game.
you named your hand after a girl? i guess it's better than a guys name, guess theres hope for you yet. i refuse however to call your hand a daughter-in-law