PDA

View Full Version : 17 years of getting PUNK'D by King Carl!

kcblue555
11-14-2005, 07:28 AM
When are you Chiefs fans going to give it up. Not only did the Chiefs not go to a Superbowl. Not only did the Chiefs not win a play-off game! They'll probably end up with only ONE winning season out of 5 during King Carl's second Superbowl run with Superbowl coach Dick Vermeil! The Chief's have made the play-offs only 1 time out of the last 8 years. But every year the Chiefs, the KC media and Chiefs fans get all hyped up and act like the Chiefs have a legitimate shot at a Superbowl when they haven't even come close. It's PATHETIC! In the mean time Dick's made $15 million and King Carl's made about $20 million. Way to go PIMPS! You Chiefs cheerleaders keep on mindlessly cheering. "Yea team yea, Go team go"!!!

Cochise
11-14-2005, 07:38 AM
STFU troll

kcblue555
11-14-2005, 07:41 AM
Just the kind of worthless response I expected. One thing that has been proven in 17 years Chiefs fans don't know jack about football.

Al Czervik
11-14-2005, 07:43 AM
Before I reply, why dont you tell us your "great team" cheesdick....

Mecca
11-14-2005, 07:44 AM
This guy just posted in another thread that we're all being to negative. Trying to play both sides of the fence eh?

kcblue555
11-14-2005, 07:51 AM
I was just joking on the other post. As horrible as the Chiefs are how could anybody talk about this team making the play-offs? Pathetic!!

Mecca
11-14-2005, 08:00 AM
I was just joking on the other post. As horrible as the Chiefs are how could anybody talk about this team making the play-offs? Pathetic!!

Sometimes I wonder why some people are even here. Do you contribute anything other than coming out on a Monday after a loss to post dumbass threads?

kcblue555
11-14-2005, 08:05 AM
The dumbest thing I can think of is to cheer for the Chiefs every year only to see the same old pathetic crap every year. It's interesting and hilarious to read all the delusional post. Its like people flocking to see car wreck or a house burn down!

jidar
11-14-2005, 08:09 AM
I'm not usually a fan of banning, but this guy is a blatant troll. He ought to be banned.

donkhater
11-14-2005, 08:23 AM
This is one of the things that I find most humorous in posting on different team forums.

Fans of teams with winning reocrds or teams that have had recent Super Bowl success automatically assume that since the team that they are rooting for won the big one or are winning games in general, they, the fans, somehow have more kowledge of the game than fans of other teams.

You see this most often with Bronco fans. Those back to back titles* in the late nineties cemented, in their minds, that they are the all knowing when it comes to football. Even though they had absolutely nothing to do with that team winning a Super Bowl, those wins have validated their superiorty in their minds. It's funny-sad.

Cochise
11-14-2005, 08:26 AM
Ban this douchnozzle please

Kerberos
11-14-2005, 08:29 AM
This is almost like "BlackSunday" the notorious Troll of the Star board. Same kind of evasive non-responding answers to questions of integrity.

:hmmm:

Kerberos
11-14-2005, 08:32 AM
This is one of the things that I find most humorous in posting on different team forums.

Fans of teams with winning reocrds or teams that have had recent Super Bowl success automatically assume that since the team that they are rooting for won the big one or are winning games in general, they, the fans, somehow have more kowledge of the game than fans of other teams.

You see this most often with Bronco fans. Those back to back titles* in the late nineties cemented, in their minds, that they are the all knowing when it comes to football. Even though they had absolutely nothing to do with that team winning a Super Bowl, those wins have validated their superiorty in their minds. It's funny-sad.

And as the REASON that they went to the SB is something all those Donkey fans like to avoid in conversation:

DENVER CHEATED the Salary cap BOTH YEARS to reach the SB.

:shake:

Cochise
11-14-2005, 08:36 AM
I think maybe his parents didn't hug him enough. Or maybe he took it in the cornhole a few too many times form dear ol' dad. Either way he's got a stick in his arse STFU

BigRedChief
11-14-2005, 08:39 AM
The dude is a troll and POS but ...............

It's a horrible cycle. We miss in the draft and the high priced free agents we bring in don't work. Who's to blame? After 3 different coaches and schemes. After 13 years of no playoff wins. The only constant is King Carl.

Bowser
11-14-2005, 08:47 AM

It's a horrible cycle. We miss in the draft and the high priced free agents we bring in don't work. Who's to blame? After 3 different coaches and schemes. After 13 years of no playoff wins. The only constant is King Carl.

Please don't feed the strays.

Manila-Chief
11-14-2005, 09:00 AM

Thanks BRC!!! You are right on the money. This guy is out of order. It is like we can fight as family but don't let outsiders start something!!! Get him out of here.

But, I fully agree that Carl needs to go. He squandered one of the best O in the history of the league by not bringing in D help last year or the year before.

I had hope for this year but the O just got too old. Now it is rebuilding time. Start from the ground up. Clean house!!! Gun can stay but most new head coaches will want their own DC. But, I know Lamar will do nothing coz he doesn't have a commitment towards winning a title.... all he wants to win is on the bottom line. He did once and we won a S.B. ... now, he doesn't seem interested.

BigRedChief
11-14-2005, 09:08 AM
But, I fully agree that Carl needs to go. He squandered one of the best O in the history of the league by not bringing in D help last year or the year before.

He also had a major part in squandering the talents of DT and one of the best defenses of the mid 90's because of a lack of offense to help out.

Same MO just different sides of the ball this time 10 years later.

Manila-Chief
11-14-2005, 09:13 AM
Now that I reflect upon the facts ...You are correct, Sir!!!

gblowfish
11-14-2005, 09:40 AM
Dear "Greatest Fans In The NFL":

I realize many of you are disappointed by our play in yesterday's non-winning effort at Buffalo. Do not despair. Unlike the nattering naybobs of negativity in the media, I offer a November cornucopia of reasons to be optimistic:

1) There are still seven more games left in this campaign. We could run the table and win the AFC West. Or the City of Denver could be pulverized by a meteorite. Both are possibilities that cannot be discounted.

2) I'm encouraged that of those seven games, four are at Arrowhead Stadium, offering four opportunities to market our cold weather sweatshirts, ear muffs and bun warmers in the Fan Zone Chiefs Licensed merchandise shops conveniently located around Arrowhead.

3) As long as we can remain within mathematical playoff possibility, the NFL will allow us to mail our invoices for the collection of playoff ticket proceeds in December, which is, to the Hunt Family, "virtual playoffs." If 50% of our season ticket base coughs up the $200 or so per seat, that's approximately $8 million that we can draw interest on for the next six months. No team has been as successful in the "virtual playoffs" as your Kansas City Chiefs.

4) If our team can finish 7-9, or 8-8, or 9-7, we will continue to draft in the middle rounds, which is exactly where we want to be for the offensive tackle we will surely take in the first round. Impact players such as wide receivers, quarterbacks or pass rushing defensive ends cost money, and their contract negotiations are acrimonious and confrontational. Give me a sixteenth pick that I can slot. I'm getting too old for this.

5) Be assured that when Dick Vermeil, Al Saunders, Gunther Cunningham, Will Shields, Willie Roaf, Tony Richardson, Priest Holmes and Trent Green all retire or are relased next year, we'll have another season of exciting, 7-9 Chiefs football to look forward to under new head coach Greg Robinson.

6) Start saving now for your PSL's to the new "Burger King Stadium" coming to Wyandotte County, next to the Kansas Speedway in 2010. As part of a billion dollar deal, we will also change the name of the team to the "Kansas Whoppers" as part of our marketing agreement with the Burger King Corporation. Additionally, the "Burger King" will be re-designed to look like me, King Carl, and will wear mirrored sunglasses, italian shoes and sans-a-belt slacks. How cool is that?

You are, and remain, the best fans in the NFL. Don't forget to send in your playoff money, and be on time this year. Mr. Hunt and I are counting on you. We know you'll do what you're told. You always do.

Sincerely,
Carl Delano Peterson
LTGMIPS
(Longest Tenured GM in Professional Sports)

beavis
11-14-2005, 09:45 AM
So being correct is a bannable offense now?

Manila-Chief
11-14-2005, 09:47 AM
gblowfish ... that stuff would be funny if it were not so true!!!!!

BigRedChief
11-14-2005, 09:49 AM

I think it was more for past offenses than this thread.

htismaqe
11-14-2005, 10:27 AM

The end does not justify the means...

Calcountry
11-14-2005, 10:33 AM
Thanks BRC!!! You are right on the money. This guy is out of order. It is like we can fight as family but don't let outsiders start something!!! Get him out of here.

I had hope for this year but the O just got too old. Now it is rebuilding time. Start from the ground up. Clean house!!! Gun can stay but most new head coaches will want their own DC. But, I know Lamar will do nothing coz he doesn't have a commitment towards winning a title.... all he wants to win is on the bottom line. He did once and we won a S.B. ... now, he doesn't seem interested.THats why ithas to start with Lamar. If he doesn't seem interested, then why should the fans?

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-14-2005, 10:40 AM
The dumbest thing I can think of is to cheer for the Chiefs every year only to see the same old pathetic crap every year. It's interesting and hilarious to read all the delusional post. Its like people flocking to see car wreck or a house burn down!
It's called being a fan rocket scientist. Ask Cubs fans about it.

It must be a sad world you live in having nothing to hold dear to your heart.

hawkchief
11-14-2005, 10:41 AM
gblowfish gets it! Not sure why others don't. CP needsto get his greedy a$$ out of KC.

Dr. Van Halen
11-14-2005, 11:36 AM
What is the evidence that Mr. Hunt doesn't want to win?

Mecca
11-14-2005, 11:42 AM
What is the evidence that Mr. Hunt doesn't want to win?

Probably that Carl Peterson has been here forever and is still in no danger of being fired.

BigRedChief
11-14-2005, 12:49 PM
Probably that Carl Peterson has been here forever and is still in no danger of being fired.

Look at the pic on his bio webpage on the official site. It's over 15 years old. Why? Because he looks dashing?
http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/staff/carl_d_peterson.jpg