PDA

View Full Version : Carl Peterson may be the anti-christ

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-14-2005, 09:56 AM
I'm not gonna pretend to be an authority on religion, the book of Revelations and theories about the end times... but there seems to be some possible parallels between what the Bible seems to say about the anti-christ and Carl Peterson.

In discussions I've been involved in in the past with members of my church, some people believe that the anti-christ is alive walking among us somewhere on earth now. The Bible I believe illudes to the idea that this being may come from the area of the world that is now known as the middle east. So, it's easy to say OK... Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussain are likely candidates. However it also hints that this "person" will be someone who is "trusted" by the masses and is good at deception. It warns against blindly following the wolf in sheeps clothing... not putting faith in the one that claims to be able to solve the problems and ease the suffering of the masses.

Who's to say that translation of the Bible hasn't missed by a bit and that the mideast isn't actually the midwest? It could be an easy mistake to make. CP has been put in a position where the masses (Chiefs fans) have no choice but to "trust" him to build a championship team. He's failed in this quest for years but the team owner continues to believe in him and give him as many chances as he wants. The fans are restless but by and large believe that he has the teams best interests at heart. He does things like draft Larry Johnson that are unpopular at the time but prove to be worthy later in the eyes of us breatheren... further clouding our perception of his chosen reality... which is to keep us just hopeful enough that we will follow him down the path of "rightousness" (sp?) only to continually be pierced with the sword of dissappointment. He feeds on our lust for winning. He sooths our desires with draft picks and free agents... only to plunge us back into darkness and dispair. He keeps our thirst for team "pride" (a sin btw) strong by hiring Super-Bowl champion coaches and building offensive dynastys... only to play on our emotions with inadequate defenses. Then when he builds our defense he scalds us with a decaying offense. He even gets us to refer to him as "King Carl."

I think we've been misled by this pretend savior long enough. It's time to demand change. It's time to throw off the shackles and baton down the hatches... buckle down the barn door... storm the barricades... it's time to save ourselves and our team from this angel of death.

I say bring back firecarlpeterson.com............ because after thousands of years of raping and pillaging.... wars and bloodshed.... hatred, lust, deception, unrest, loathing and wallowing in dispair......................... the internet shall be the way to the light that is our ultimate joy and rapture.

of course I could be way off.......... it's only football after all.

gblowfish
11-14-2005, 10:58 AM
King Carl is our Messiah, you blasphemous infidel. A double jihad and a triple fatwah on you, your family, friends and co-workers.

Sincerely,
Rufus Dawes,
Bob Gretz,
Bob Moore

Keepers of the Kool-Aid.

Cochise
11-14-2005, 10:59 AM
I'm not gonna pretend to be an authority on religion, the book of Revelations

Well no one will mistake you for one since you have the name of the book wrong ROFL

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-14-2005, 11:03 AM
Well no one will mistake you for one since you have the name of the book wrong ROFL
ok I'll bite... I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Revelations is a book in the Bible.

dirk digler
11-14-2005, 11:09 AM
I think you are on to something beer me.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-14-2005, 11:19 AM
I also have anti-christ theories about George W. Bush and magician David Blaine. He's not natural.

BigRedChief
11-14-2005, 11:26 AM
I think you are on to something beer me.
Food for thought. :hmmm:

Would explain alot of the decisions by King Carl

Donger
11-14-2005, 11:36 AM
Revelations is a book in the Bible.

No, it isn't.

dirk digler
11-14-2005, 11:41 AM
Food for thought. :hmmm:

Would explain alot of the decisions by King Carl

He does like to wear black. :hmmm:

plbrdude
11-14-2005, 12:26 PM
I also have anti-christ theories about George W. Bush and magician David Blaine. He's not natural.

that chris angel fella ain't natural either. got any news on him?

BigRedChief
11-14-2005, 12:38 PM
He does like to wear black. :hmmm:

More evidence. :hmmm:

gblowfish has thought about this quite a bit I think. A google search on King Carl has him in the top 5 results

http://www.georgeblowfish.com/Chiefspage8.html

BigRedChief
11-14-2005, 12:42 PM
I didn't even know that King Carl knew who I was and then I find a King Carl letter to Vlad, Ali and me on his site. Cool.

http://www.georgeblowfish.com/CarlBiStateII.pdf

gblowfish
11-14-2005, 12:51 PM
I didn't even know that King Carl knew who I was and then I find a King Carl letter to Vlad, Ali and me on his site. Cool.

http://www.georgeblowfish.com/CarlBiStateII.pdf
It's nice to know Carl's got a fall back position in case this GM thing doesn't work out. Love the kilt!

http://www.carl-peterson.com/

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-14-2005, 02:16 PM
that chris angel fella ain't natural either. got any news on him?
No but his last name leads to some suspicion I think.

Raiderhader
11-14-2005, 02:25 PM
No, it isn't.

Is this about the "s" on the end of the name? That's the only thing I can think of that you guys are going after, aside from maybe just a silly mind game.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-14-2005, 02:26 PM
Is this about the "s" on the end of the name? That's the only thing I can think of that you guys are going after, aside from maybe just a silly mind game.
Yes, it's the "s." They are geniouseseseses.

Nzoner
11-14-2005, 02:38 PM
If a season ticket goes to $666 next season,Do NOT RENEW

Danush
11-14-2005, 02:38 PM
I agree. Carl is the debil. He and Hillary and George W., depending on your politics.

Danush
11-14-2005, 02:39 PM
Yes, it's the "s." They are geniouseseseses.

You need a spelling refresher.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-14-2005, 02:41 PM
You need a spelling refresher.
Um knot smarrt lik taht

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-14-2005, 02:42 PM
If a season ticket goes to $666 next season,Do NOT RENEW
damn.... good advice.