PDA

View Full Version : Denver Broncos

Calcountry
11-14-2005, 04:29 PM
If they don't make the playoffs this year, in fact, if they don't make a deep run in the playoffs, then it will prove that Shanahan is a Colossal Failure as coach of the Broncos.

milehighfan
11-14-2005, 04:33 PM
What the F$%k? Even a chief's fan will laugh at this. I believe most fans in the league would die for 2 superbowls and a perennial contender. Get this sh*& out of here.

Count Alex's Wins
11-14-2005, 04:35 PM
I don't think Shanahan should be labeled as a colossal failure in the event they don't win a playoff game. Plummer is their QB. He's never been good in the playoffs.

Calcountry
11-14-2005, 04:36 PM
What the F$%k? Even a chief's fan will laugh at this. I believe most fans in the league would die for 2 superbowls and a perennial contender. Get this sh*& out of here.I am just mirroring the brilliant analysis of Taco from 2003.

Mr. Kotter
11-14-2005, 04:36 PM
Heh, heh.

Troll screamin' in, in 3-2-1.....

milehighfan
11-14-2005, 04:38 PM
All it took for the Rams to win the title was for trent Green to get hurt. Maybe that is just what the chiefs need. I'll take Jake over TrInt any day. And don't spew out any worthless stats from the past, I looking forward not back.

Calcountry
11-14-2005, 04:40 PM
All it took for the Rams to win the title was for trent Green to get hurt. Maybe that is just what the chiefs need. I'll take Jake over TrInt any day. And don't spew out any worthless stats from the past, I looking forward not back.This just proves teh gheyness of the typical Bronco fan. :rolleyes:

milehighfan
11-14-2005, 04:44 PM
By the way, How long has Trent and Tony G. been with the chiefs, and how many playoff games have they won?

Calcountry
11-14-2005, 04:45 PM
By the way, How long has Trent and Tony G. been with the chiefs, and how many playoff games have they won?How long is Jakes cock? Yeah, you would know.

Dunit35
11-14-2005, 04:45 PM
By the way, How long has Trent and Tony G. been with the chiefs, and how many playoff games have they won?

Whens the last time the Broncos did anything without Terrell Davis? Or how bout whens the last time the Broncos won a playoff game without violating the rules?

Count Alex's Wins
11-14-2005, 04:46 PM

None, thanks to the defense.

Mile High Mania
11-14-2005, 04:46 PM
Hey, did anyone notice that Jake Plummer can no longer be called "the QB with more INTs than TDs"? Finally, after 9 seasons he's on the plus side with 145 TDs and 144 INTs. Hooray!

Seriously though, I like his improvement ... he's not blowing anyone away with crazy stats, but he's not doing anything to lose games and he's actually making smart decisions in tough situations.

Who knows what will happen down the stretch, but I was happy to see them play well on the road. I feared the worst yesterday.

Calcountry
11-14-2005, 04:49 PM
Hey, did anyone notice that Jake Plummer can no longer be called "the QB with more INTs than TDs"? Finally, after 9 seasons he's on the plus side with 145 TDs and 144 INTs. Hooray!

Seriously though, I like his improvement ... he's not blowing anyone away with crazy stats, but he's not doing anything to lose games and he's actually making smart decisions in tough situations.

Who knows what will happen down the stretch, but I was happy to see them play well on the road. I feared the worst yesterday.The Broncos are definitely the team to beat right now. They have everything going their way. Great D, great running game, decent QB, and great coaching. They should have no problem polishing off whats left of the AFC west, and making a run at another superbowl.

MOhillbilly
11-14-2005, 04:49 PM
the Broncos will win it all, Jake will be MVP and jesus will make a comeback in the M.E.

KCChiefsMan
11-14-2005, 04:52 PM
well Shanahan will never be labeled as a failure of a coach with 2 consecutive Superbowl wins. and yes I have to admit the brown-cows are having a good season and I'm sure we all have to eat a little crow after we laughed at their off-season...... :banghead: :banghead: :cuss:

Mile High Mania
11-14-2005, 04:55 PM
The Broncos are definitely the team to beat right now. They have everything going their way. Great D, great running game, decent QB, and great coaching. They should have no problem polishing off whats left of the AFC west, and making a run at another superbowl.

Ha! I'm not about to paint myself predominantly orange and blue and stand in line for playoff tickets just yet. They're doing well, but they still have a tendancy to let teams hang around in the 2nd half. Hell, they did it yesterday and thanks to Darrent running an INT back 80 yards, that fact is lost on some.

There's a lot to be done before they should think about doing anything in the playoffs. Hell, that li'l lead they have right now over KC and SD could evaporate in an instant.

I like the 3 home games left ... Jets, Ravens and Raiders. That *should* be 3 wins. However, road games @ Dallas, @ KC, @ Buffalo and @ San Diego... that's a bitch.

It's comforting to know that they can have 10 wins by going 3-0 at home down the stretch, but they need to go 2-2 or better on that road trip if they're really going to be a team that can do something in the playoffs.

They still haven't accomplished anything at this point, SD and KC are still within striking distance.

Calcountry
11-14-2005, 04:57 PM
well Shanahan will never be labeled as a failure of a coach with 2 consecutive Superbowl wins. and yes I have to admit the brown-cows are having a good season and I'm sure we all have to eat a little crow after we laughed at their off-season...... :banghead: :banghead: :cuss:I have said as much, quitely of course, in reply to one of Taco's many trollish posts.

But that doesn't diminish their ability to choke down the stretch against quality opponents the last couple of years.

Calcountry
11-14-2005, 04:59 PM
Ha! I'm not about to paint myself predominantly orange and blue and stand in line for playoff tickets just yet. They're doing well, but they still have a tendancy to let teams hang around in the 2nd half. Hell, they did it yesterday and thanks to Darrent running an INT back 80 yards, that fact is lost on some.

There's a lot to be done before they should think about doing anything in the playoffs. Hell, that li'l lead they have right now over KC and SD could evaporate in an instant.

I like the 3 home games left ... Jets, Ravens and Raiders. That *should* be 3 wins. However, road games @ Dallas, @ KC, @ Buffalo and @ San Diego... that's a bitch.

It's comforting to know that they can have 10 wins by going 3-0 at home down the stretch, but they need to go 2-2 or better on that road trip if they're really going to be a team that can do something in the playoffs.

They still haven't accomplished anything at this point, SD and KC are still within striking distance.That should be no problem do to the awesome coaching staff that you guys have. Hey, I should know, DV said so after you guys kicked our asses.

Taco John
11-14-2005, 05:51 PM
If we don't win at least one playoff game, I'll feel like this season was a collossal failure. Anything past that is gravy for me. I just want to experience a playoff win again.

Calcountry
11-14-2005, 05:57 PM
If we don't win at least one playoff game, I'll feel like this season was a collossal failure. Anything past that is gravy for me. I just want to experience a playoff win again.Who doesn't want to experience that? It was nice when we went to the AFC championship about 10 years ago. I would like to experience that again before I die, but I probably won't, unless they realign the divisions so the awesome Denver Broncos don't have to play us anymore.

chiefs4me
11-14-2005, 06:12 PM
donkeys...yea I hate them..........:banghead:

cdcox
11-14-2005, 06:14 PM
If we don't win at least one playoff game, I'll feel like this season was a collossal failure. Anything past that is gravy for me. I just want to experience a playoff win again.

Heck, after drafting 5 CB in the draft, I'd say if you didn't shutdown Peyton that your season is a collassal failure.

Mile High Mania
11-14-2005, 06:17 PM
Heck, after drafting 5 CB in the draft, I'd say if you didn't shutdown Peyton that your season is a collassal failure.

Yeah, but one was a 5'8 midget... c'mon!

Calcountry
11-14-2005, 06:19 PM
Manning doesn't have a chance against that awesome D line the Bronco's picked at bargain prices. They are so smart, how can we compete with them?

And Champ Bailey, he is picking off everything thrown his way this year.

Jake will roll out on those sorry colt bastards, and show them what a real team is like, I mean, look at that soft Colts schedule this year.