PDA

View Full Version : They have pimped out Allen Field House

cmh6476
11-15-2005, 08:25 AM
and it looks fockin sweet!

I was shocked at the makeover. The place looks great.

They have redone the outside, adding new windows and giving the building a facelift.

When you walk in, you won't even recognize it as the same place. It looks like a university classroom building now, as oppossed to a gym with a track around it.

Then when you get inside, it looks a lot cleaner than before. The new scoreboard is great. They have the game up on the videoboard now continuously as the game is going on. And, they have great replays of all the dunks and great plays after play stops. The graphics on the new scoreboard just blow the old scoreboard away.

And all the advertisement boards above all the entry ways are now digital. So they will switch them all at once and it changes the lighting in the fieldhouse. Advertisers have to love that.

And the lighting is much improved. Not so bright and in your eyes as much anymore, but amazingly the place seems more lit up and brighter.

And everything else on the inside has been painted. All the bleachers are painted and look clean and crisp.

I must say, I was blown away with the improvements to Allen Field Houe :thumb:

On a different note, was there a misprint in today's paper? I could have sworn I saw Sam focking Houston downed Missouri at home!@# ROFL ROFL

Saulbadguy
11-15-2005, 08:26 AM
Soundsystem still sound like shit?

the Talking Can
11-15-2005, 08:28 AM

from reports, yes....

cmh6476
11-15-2005, 08:28 AM
Well, they have a whole new sound system as well. New speakers everywhere. But, it was still kinda hard to hear the players names as they were being announced and subbed...

jAZ
11-15-2005, 09:11 AM
TTIWWOP.

cmh6476
11-15-2005, 09:15 AM
TTIWWOP.
gazunteit!

jAZ
11-15-2005, 01:16 PM
gazunteit!
This thread is worthelss without pics.

Dunit35
11-15-2005, 01:42 PM
Ive only been in AFH once, so I didnt notice how bad it was, but I cant wait to see what it looks like now.