PDA

View Full Version : My secondary IP has been blocked.

Lipschitz
11-25-2005, 09:16 PM
Now, for the time being, you all can rest assured that I won't be posting as much.

It seems as if the administrator/moderator determined that one post in 12 days was too much.

Talk about thin skin!!!

|Zach|
11-25-2005, 09:17 PM
Ha.

keg in kc
11-25-2005, 09:18 PM
And what a loss that will be.

Count Alex's Wins
11-25-2005, 09:19 PM
If only your primary IP could be blocked as well.

No one here likes you. You're a f*cking boil on this community's ass. Why you are even allowed to remain is beyond me.

I'm sure it's not because of these awesome threads.

Over-Head
11-25-2005, 09:47 PM

No one here likes you. You're a f*cking boil on this community's ass. Why you are even allowed to remain is beyond me.

Gee where have we heard those words before? :Poke:

Phobia
11-25-2005, 09:48 PM
You're a real first class piece of shit trying to get your son's IP banned.

keg in kc
11-25-2005, 09:49 PM
You're a real first class piece of shit trying to get your son's IP banned.Hell, you could've stopped at "you're a real first class piece of shit".

Count Alex's Wins
11-25-2005, 09:52 PM

So basically we've banned his IP but not his son's?

Why not nuke his username?

SPchief
11-25-2005, 09:52 PM
I've been around for almost two years, but this doesn't make any sense. what is going on here??

keg in kc
11-25-2005, 09:53 PM
You're better off not knowing SPchief.

Count Alex's Wins
I've been around for almost two years, but what is going on here??

Lipschitz = Tom Cash

Phobia
So basically we've banned his IP but not his son's?

Why not nuke his username?

Because it's easier to keep tabs on him. I'd rather our users know which one is him than accusing every dumbass noob of being Tom Cash.

It's basically the same thing we went through with gochiefs.

Count Alex's Wins
11-25-2005, 09:54 PM

That guy was a total dickweed. Whatever happened to him?

stevieray
11-25-2005, 09:54 PM
I've been around for almost two years, but this doesn't make any sense. what is going on here??

gochiefs is overcompensating.

Simplex3
11-25-2005, 10:14 PM
That guy was a total dickweed. Whatever happened to him?
I heard he went to jail for humping some other guy's sheep. If only he could have afforded his own then it would have been legal (in TX, at least).

Over-Head
11-25-2005, 10:20 PM
I heard he went to jail for humping some other guy's sheep. If only he could have afforded his own then it would have been legal (in TX, at least).
ROFL

listopencil
11-25-2005, 10:53 PM

This post right here is making me re-think my opinion of you. You've really changed your style over the last several months. I can read and appreciate a lot of your posts. Either I'm mellowing out (the meds) or you're not so much of a douche anymore. Well, either way, :toast:.

Over-Head
11-26-2005, 07:54 AM
This post right here is making me re-think my opinion of you. You've really changed your style over the last several months. I can read and appreciate a lot of your posts. Either I'm mellowing out (the meds) or you're not so much of a douche anymore. Well, either way, :toast:.
"Clouded your vision the dark side has"

chiefs4me
11-26-2005, 12:13 PM

It's the meds.....ROFL

go bowe
11-27-2005, 11:44 AM
You're a real first class piece of shit trying to get your son's IP banned.first class?

i didn't think the lipshitter was first class about anything... :p :p :p

Lipschitz
11-28-2005, 07:58 AM

You are a piece of work. Now, ban this one.

I guess that your problem is jealousy. You are not as smart as you think.

Lipschitz
11-28-2005, 09:27 PM
i didn't think the lipshitter was first class about anything...

That's because you don't have the ability to think!

Lipschitz
11-28-2005, 09:32 PM
Because it's easier to keep tabs on him. I'd rather our users know which one is him than accusing every dumbass noob of being Tom Cash.

Now you are going to have to research all of your members. Over the past 6 months I have posted with nearly 21 different logins. The facts are that you only respond to the logins I've used from my home computer. Any of the other logins have been nearly as caustic as I have been with this one.

It proves that you have a personal problem, not with what I have to say, but with me period. Your attitued surely befits someone in charge of a bulletin board.

Keep playing your games and when you find any of the logins I'm sure you will ban them. The funny part is that you will never know which of them are me and which of them are other posters.

Multiple logins? You bet, I learned it from you early on and now it will haunt you, not because of the logins, but because I'm the monster you created.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Fairplay
11-29-2005, 06:55 AM
Lipschitz is da shitz.

go bowe
11-29-2005, 12:54 PM
Now you are going to have to research all of your members. Over the past 6 months I have posted with nearly 21 different logins. The facts are that you only respond to the logins I've used from my home computer. Any of the other logins have been nearly as caustic as I have been with this one.

It proves that you have a personal problem, not with what I have to say, but with me period. Your attitued surely befits someone in charge of a bulletin board.

Keep playing your games and when you find any of the logins I'm sure you will ban them. The funny part is that you will never know which of them are me and which of them are other posters.

Multiple logins? You bet, I learned it from you early on and now it will haunt you, not because of the logins, but because I'm the monster you created.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLyou're a monster, all right...

but i don't think it was phil that created you...

you, sir, are a self made man... /lee marvin in the professionals

Lipschitz
11-30-2005, 07:18 AM
you're a monster, all right...

but i don't think it was phil that created you...

you, sir, are a self made man... /lee marvin in the professionals

Early on with the planet kloster indicated that he had multiple logins. I followed suit. BTW, he still does.

Saulbadguy
11-30-2005, 12:09 PM
We're laughing at you, not with you.

Phobia
11-30-2005, 02:06 PM
Early on with the planet kloster indicated that he had multiple logins. I followed suit. BTW, he still does.

You don't ****ing get it and you never will. There's nothing wrong with multiple logins. Make as many as you want, dipshit.

When your multiple logins are used to dominate a discussion or attack another user, that's when there's a problem. That's when it goes over the line. I've explained this to you dozens of times. Why is it that everybody else understands this difference and you can't really grasp the concept?

I've made 2 ID's over the years and they're ALL based upon humor. I've NEVER used an ID to skew a poll nor lend credibility to an argument.

Lipschitz
11-30-2005, 10:23 PM
We're laughing at you, not with you.

?? Am I supposed to be impressed with your comment? NOT!

Lipschitz
11-30-2005, 10:28 PM
You don't ****ing get it and you never will. There's nothing wrong with multiple logins. Make as many as you want, dipshit.

When your multiple logins are used to dominate a discussion or attack another user, that's when there's a problem. That's when it goes over the line. I've explained this to you dozens of times. Why is it that everybody else understands this difference and you can't really grasp the concept?

I've made 2 ID's over the years and they're ALL based upon humor. I've NEVER used an ID to skew a poll nor lend credibility to an argument.

:BS:

I've never intentionally used multiple logins to try to skew arguments. I have answered as the wrong entity from time to time, but not to the extent that you claim.

What is there to get? I create logins, each one of them has a tag to me, you have never been able to ferret them out because your investigative skills are equivalent to your ability for everything else, halfassed.

Name any recent argument I participated in that I sided with another one of my logins!! Just in case you are denser than I figure, there isn't a case of it. When will you admit that your problem has nothing to do with my posting but with the methods you have used to take over something that was once a noble effort by others?

You have got to be one of the most insecure people I know, never had an original idea.

Count Alex's Wins
12-01-2005, 03:30 AM
Hey dipschitz...why do you continue to post here? Surely you know that no one around here likes your presence.

Lipschitz
12-01-2005, 07:42 AM
Hey dipschitz...why do you continue to post here? Surely you know that no one around here likes your presence.

Only a select few that are loyal minions of kloster. He pulls your strings and you react.

I'd bet that all of you that dislike my posting are either kloster himself or have been directed by him to do your best to run me off.

It ain't happening buckwheat!

Phobia
12-01-2005, 10:06 AM
Wow. I don't have minions. Believe it or not they dislike you all on their own. If you get much more delusional we're going to have to put you in a home, Tom.

Lipschitz
12-01-2005, 12:44 PM
Wow. I don't have minions. Believe it or not they dislike you all on their own. If you get much more delusional we're going to have to put you in a home, Tom.

Considering some of your loyal minions, who are not as loyal as you would think,ROFL have emailed and PM'd some of your "instructions" to me.

I think it is laughable that you feel you need to recruit help, what's wrong, can't stand on your own two feet?

The funniest part of this whole situation is that you only get down on logins that you know are me. The rest of them (too many to mention) have never gotten a neg rep from anyone, let alone been identified as me.
I can run your bp up just by posting.

Find me if you can!!

ROFL

Phobia
12-01-2005, 04:06 PM
Considering some of your loyal minions, who are not as loyal as you would think,ROFL have emailed and PM'd some of your "instructions" to me.

Now THAT is a lie of JD Prez proportions. Nice job, Christian. There will be pennance associated with that. Jesus is shaking his head.

Regarding the rest of it, I spend more time brushing my teeth in the morning than I do worrying about your logins, scumbag. If you think I'm going off on a wild goose chase in order to ban anybody questionable, think again. Nice effort though.

Lipschitz
12-01-2005, 06:27 PM
Now THAT is a lie of JD Prez proportions. Nice job, Christian. There will be pennance associated with that. Jesus is shaking his head.

Regarding the rest of it, I spend more time brushing my teeth in the morning than I do worrying about your logins, scumbag. If you think I'm going off on a wild goose chase in order to ban anybody questionable, think again. Nice effort though.

I seem to remember you boldly proclaiming that you never lie.

Now, Jesus is shaking his head at you!!

The owner of the board speaks so it must be the truth?

I may be an ass at times but you are the most unethical person I've ever seen!

Scumbag? Name calling seems to fit your single digit IQ.

Phobia
12-01-2005, 07:58 PM
You're a crackpot, Tom.

Lipschitz
12-01-2005, 08:06 PM
You're a crackpot, Tom.

You are an idiot Phil

Phobia
12-01-2005, 08:41 PM
Now that, I readily acknowledge.

Lipschitz
12-02-2005, 06:51 AM
Now that, I readily acknowledge.

I hardly think it touches your insanity. After all, you had to buy your way into the planet. Rich kid syndrome.....did daddy pay for it?

Phobia
12-02-2005, 09:26 AM
Speaking of insanity.... Wow. You're retarded. I worked my way into the Planet and I've NEVER been a rich kid. Not ever. But, I've told you this before - many times.

Lipschitz
12-05-2005, 10:15 AM
Speaking of insanity.... Wow. You're retarded. I worked my way into the Planet and I've NEVER been a rich kid. Not ever. But, I've told you this before - many times.

I doubt that you will see this, let alone respond, but that is your mode of operation.

Daddy gave you his construction business, daddy paid for your education, daddy probably bailed you out of your financial problems when you claim the lady stiffed you for $16,000.

What you've told me over the years has basically been a pack of lies. Your ethics show very clearly, not only here but in everything I've seen you associated with.

The Planet will be a better place without you and Warpaint will eventually see the lack of character that you have and sever the releationship.

Too bad that they didn't do the background investigation on you, might have saved them time and money.