PDA

View Full Version : BEST BUY BLACK FRIDAY MY NEW LAPTOP

SLAG
11-25-2005, 09:50 PM
So Best buy had a $379 Laptop for the BF sale, Not suppose to be avaiable Online to buy in store only... Yet I find out of a back way to get the website to place the order...They Charge My CC and I Get the Conformation Email....

Now this Morning I get an email telling me that the order had been cancelled and my CC would be refunded...(always slower to give the money back than to take it out of your account)

Well SHIT...

So i call up the Local best buy to see if they have any left and the dude just starts laughing and says no... Oddly I reconized that laugh... it was my good friend from Jr High/H.S He told me that they were sold out of the $379 Laptop BUT.... they had a $579 Laptop that had sold out but some people had not redeemed their vouchers if they werent claimed by 11:30am they would go back on sale..

So sure enuff I was there at 11:28am and got me a new Laptop! PBJ

Here are the specs...

GATEWAY LAPTOP (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7443117&type=product&productCategoryId=cat01174&id=1124432576589&ref=10&loc=01)

KC Jones
11-26-2005, 09:55 AM
nicely done.

Every once in a while there's a glitch with some online retailers website and you can find something like a Dell 19" LCD monitor for $0.05. You can order it and get the confirmation email, but you either get an email stating your order couldn't be filled or they just choose to ignore it and you never hear anything.

SLAG
11-26-2005, 11:16 AM
Thanks man.. now I just need to figure out how to pay my bills... lol .. spent all the $$$ on The laptop

Cave Johnson
11-27-2005, 04:57 PM
Nice laptop. I tried to keep my Black Friday shopping to a minimum. However, while in line at Staples, the woman behind me mentioned that she had been in line at Wal-Mart since midnight to get a laptop. Craziness.

SLAG
11-28-2005, 12:06 AM
Nice laptop. I tried to keep my Black Friday shopping to a minimum. However, while in line at Staples, the woman behind me mentioned that she had been in line at Wal-Mart since midnight to get a laptop. Craziness.

Thanks man.. I really didnt want to go anywhere but somethngs you cant just pass up...

Like those walmart laptops