PDA

View Full Version : Patriots to rush over 50 yards??

recxjake
11-26-2005, 11:06 AM
Dillion out
Faulk out

Heath Evans and MIKE CLOUD are the RB's I don't think they will go anywhere on us... I'm guessing under 35 yards

It's supposed to rain and be windy too, that means brady can't throw all over the place, this could be a blow out

SNR
11-26-2005, 11:14 AM
I'm looking at your rep. What the hell did you do to piss someone off?

HolmeZz
11-26-2005, 11:15 AM
He pissed off Heath Evans by calling him Heath Miller.

recxjake
11-26-2005, 11:20 AM

oops i changed it

I piss off all the libs on the DC forum

Chiefs Pantalones
11-26-2005, 11:22 AM
Smart people hate hippies.

Nzoner
11-26-2005, 11:25 AM

As well as forgetting to even mention Patrick Pass

Skip Towne
11-26-2005, 11:28 AM
His breathing pisses me off. Damn n00b. :cuss:

Chiefs Pantalones
11-26-2005, 11:29 AM
As well as forgetting to even mention Patrick Pass

Hey, Patrick Pass, go **** yourself!!!

|Zach|
11-26-2005, 11:32 AM
oops i changed it

I piss off all the libs on the DC forum
No not just libs, people that like to think.

recxjake
11-26-2005, 11:34 AM
No not just libs, people that like to think.

haha libs and thinking don't go together

Bowser
11-26-2005, 11:37 AM
haha libs and thinking don't go together

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=irony

4th and Long
11-26-2005, 11:38 AM
http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=irony
ROFL

Brutal.

ROFL

Calcountry
11-26-2005, 11:39 AM
haha libs and thinking don't go togetherThey installed antennae on them to receive communiques and marching orders from the "queen bee".

recxjake
11-26-2005, 11:41 AM
They installed antennae on them to receive communiques and marching orders from the "queen bee".

yea shes named hillary

Calcountry
11-26-2005, 11:45 AM
yea shes named hillaryDude, you need to keep this in the political forum.

ferrarispider95
11-26-2005, 11:52 AM
shit, he'll probably get pissed off and run for 200 yards

SNR
11-26-2005, 11:57 AM
shit, he'll probably get pissed off and run for 200 yards...with 200 carries

Mike Cloud couldn't do shit with Roaf, Waters, Weigman, Shields, and Tait. WTF do you think he's going to do with an inexperienced line like the Patriots?

Straight, No Chaser
11-26-2005, 12:05 PM
Dillion out
Faulk out

Source?

Yesterday they were listed as "Q"

In any event, I don't think KC players are mailing it in yet.

--->

donshula
11-26-2005, 12:20 PM
Dillon is out Faulk may play but the Pats don't
need them...Thay have Big Bad Evans

Deberg_1990
11-26-2005, 12:22 PM
shit, he'll probably get pissed off and run for 200 yards

You could make an argument that Mike Cloud is the reason we drafted Larry Johnson. He was horrible in those last few games in 2002 after Priest went down.

recxjake
11-26-2005, 01:43 PM
Source?

Yesterday they were listed as "Q"

In any event, I don't think KC players are mailing it in yet.

--->

espn.com

patteeu
11-26-2005, 02:05 PM
Dillon is out Faulk may play but the Pats don't
need them...Thay have Big Bad Evans

Great news. IMO, the Chiefs defense matches up with big backs better than they do with quick backs.

Cntrygal
11-26-2005, 02:15 PM
It's supposed to rain and be windy too, that means brady can't throw all over the place, this could be a blow out

He'll still toss his stupid short passes.

Prince22
11-26-2005, 06:14 PM
Don't sleep on Pass. When healthy he's played better than any of the other RB's on the Pats.

Pants
11-26-2005, 06:47 PM
Hey retard, nice sig, women != woman.

KCChiefsMan
11-26-2005, 07:50 PM
mike cloud might run angry against us......he's probably bitter, the former 2nd round pick out of Boston College.....

but he sucks

SNR
11-26-2005, 07:54 PM
mike cloud might run angry against us......he's probably bitter, the former 2nd round pick out of Boston College.....

but he sucksActually, he was a 3rd rounder

Ebolapox
11-26-2005, 08:02 PM
STFU, n00b... DON'T F*CKING GIVE THEM BB MATERIAL!!!11111!!1!ELEVELBBQSAUCE

MGRS13
11-26-2005, 08:24 PM

May be true, but, he still has more superbowl rings then all of our running backs combined.

but he sucks

KCChiefsMan
11-26-2005, 08:56 PM
Actually, he was a 3rd rounder

nooooooo.....he was a 2nd rounder, look it up before you question me :p

funk monkey
11-26-2005, 09:53 PM
I hope so...we should beat them even without the wind, and now with it we should anialate them.

Amnorix
11-26-2005, 11:09 PM

He mostly acts like a bozo on the DC forum. :shrug:

Amnorix
11-26-2005, 11:10 PM
Dillion out
Faulk out

Heath Evans and MIKE CLOUD are the RB's I don't think they will go anywhere on us... I'm guessing under 35 yards

Our rush defense is actually quite good these days, although I think KC can pile up yards on the ground against anybody.

I know it sounds a little silly, but don't underestimate Evans. He's surprisngly decent. And Patrick Pass will probably get more touches than Cloud.

beer bacon
11-26-2005, 11:18 PM
Our rush defense is actually quite good these days, although I think KC can pile up yards on the ground against anybody.

I know it sounds a little silly, but don't underestimate Evans. He's surprisngly decent. And Patrick Pass will probably get more touches than Cloud.

The thing is, the only team that has really beat us on the ground is Denver. This may end up biting me in the ass, but I haven't really feared getting beat by the run for a while. Other then the Denver game our run defense has been consistantly good.

I am more worried about the pass defense. It has looked pretty good the last three weeks, but two of those three weeks were against teams with poor passing offenses. On the other hand, we just got tore up by some teams early in the year, and the Pats have one of the best passing attacks in the league.

Amnorix
11-26-2005, 11:20 PM
The thing is, the only team that has really beat us on the ground is Denver. This may end up biting me in the ass, but I haven't really feared getting beat by the run for a while. Other then the Denver game our run defense has consistantly been good.

I am more worried about the pass defense. It has looked pretty good the last three weeks, but two of those three weeks were against teams with poor passing offenses. On the other hand, we just got tore up by some teams early in the year, and the Pats have one of the best passing attacks in the league.

Oh, make no mistake, I agree -- if the Pats win it will be by the air and Brady's arm. The running game is jus tto keep opponent's honest. This isn't like last year, where Dillon could beat an opponent by himself.

But, keep in mind, we won 2 SBs by Brady's arm and a running game that was "just good enough to keep the opponent honest."

I'm equally convinced that KC won't beat us by its running attack. This game should be decided in the air, with the key guys being the two QBs, the team's TEs, Deion Branch, and the secondaries.

You guys will probably outrush us, but I doubt it will be the difference in the game.

Count Zarth
11-26-2005, 11:33 PM
I'm equally convinced that KC won't beat us by its running attack.

Why? How is KC any different than Atlanta, Denver, Buffalo etc?

I think your "improved run defense" is a mirage. Miami and New Orleans without McCallister aren't much to crow about.

Amnorix
11-26-2005, 11:39 PM
Why? How is KC any different than Atlanta, Denver, Buffalo etc?

I think your "improved run defense" is a mirage. Miami and New Orleans without McCallister aren't much to crow about.

Well, I'll start by pointing out that Atlanta and Buffalo didn't beat us at all.

Denver beat us in every phase of the game. That one was a wipeout. A much worse game than the final score reflected.

Denver and Atlanta involved a starting ILB crew of Chad Brown and Monty Beisel. Now it's Bruschi and Vrabel, and things have been much better.

Obviously, the 'aints and 'phins won't impress anyone, but you can only play the schedule you have. The RBs (ignoring QB Brooks here) for the last two weeks have barely averaged 3 yards per carry. Of course, both have mediocre QBs that didn't need to be focused on, and they both threw for 300 against us.

Whatever, we'll know in less than 24 hours.

Count Zarth
11-26-2005, 11:41 PM
Well, I'll start by pointing out that Atlanta and Buffalo didn't beat us at all.

They ran it all over your ass.

I guess I'll believe it when I see it. :p

Count Zarth
11-26-2005, 11:41 PM
The Pats are a mystery to me this year. Beat Pittsburgh. Lose to Denver. Barely keep their heads above water against Buffalo and NO.

Amnorix
11-26-2005, 11:47 PM
The Pats are a mystery to me this year. Beat Pittsburgh. Lose to Denver. Barely keep their heads above water against Buffalo and NO.

The NO game wasn't as close as it looked, really. Kinda like our game against Denver (not so much, but kinda).

Buffalo was real tight. Lucky to escape with that win.

Basically, you've got a wounded lion with ALOT of key players out that is winning games based on luck, guile, guts and experience and just plain damned ornery stubborness. But yeah, nobody knows what the hell kind of team will show up in any given week. We're nothing if not inconsistent as hell.

:shrug: that's the hand we've been dealt this year. If we can get Dillon, Light, Gay, Brown, Graham, Faulk and Ashworth healthy by the end of the year, then all I can really guarantee is that NOBODY will want to play us in the playoffs. But, that said, this just ain't gonna be our year.

Amnorix
11-26-2005, 11:53 PM
They ran it all over your ass.

I guess I'll believe it when I see it. :p

Buffalo ran ALOT. For a 3.8 average. And it was Bruschi's first week back. And we didn't have Seymour.

Atlanta did kills us on the ground. No Seymour, no Bruschi, and a starting ILB tandem of Brown and Beisel.

:shrug: Nobody said you won't run on us at all. I'm not saying we'll stone you. But if you're thinking you're going to post 200 on us like you did the Texans, then I think you shoudl readjust your thinking.