PDA

View Full Version : Somewhat of an issue

WebGem
11-27-2005, 12:36 AM
Okay, here is the deal. I have not missed a Chiefs game since October 1996. Never during a game have I not had on a Chiefs jersey. I drove from Lincoln to Omaha last Tuesday to fly home for Thanksgiving and totalled my car on the way to the airport. I just got back from Arizona today and I had to stay at someone elses house in Omaha because they are going to the game and I'm getting my ride with them. All of my jerseys are in Lincoln. Is there any way someone can bring an extra jersey to the tailgate and I'll bring it back to them after the game? I'll even give them my tickets to the last 2 home games as a security deposit or whatever you want to call it. I just need a jersey, and I don't want to have to buy one at the Stadium. Can anyone help? I should get to the stadium around 10 or 11.

tk13
11-27-2005, 12:40 AM
Given our luck since 1996, I say this might be a needed change of pace...

WebGem
11-27-2005, 12:42 AM
If the Chiefs played a playoff game @ New England in -30 weather and I went to the game, I would wear a jersey with nothing on over it. If I could fit something under it, maybe.

beavis
I say we form a brute squad to keep him from entering the stadium.

WebGem
I'll even wear Lin Elliot.

WebGem
11-27-2005, 12:43 AM
I say we form a brute squad to keep him from entering the stadium.
When I said I haven't missed a game, that meant watched on TV or attended. Most of which I watched on TV, I live in Arizona. I transferred to the University of Nebraska from ASU this semester, so I got season tickets.

beavis
11-27-2005, 12:48 AM
When I said I haven't missed a game, that meant watched on TV or attended. Most of which I watched on TV, I live in Arizona. I transferred to the University of Nebraska from ASU this semester, so I got season tickets.
Yeah, but you obviously aren't helping any, if we haven't won a playoff game since you haven't missed a game.

Note: I'm just messing with you, don't get all bent over it.

WebGem
11-27-2005, 12:49 AM
Yeah, but you obviously aren't helping any, if we haven't won a playoff game since you haven't missed a game.

Note: I'm just messing with you, don't get all bent over it.
The Chiefs are gonna kill the ****ing Patriots.

Goodnight.

WebGem
11-27-2005, 12:50 AM
If anyone sees this thread and has an extra jersey, take it to the tailgate if you want to. Thanks.

GO CHIEFS

greg63
11-27-2005, 12:51 AM

That would do more harm than good, but good luck in your endeavor just the same. :D

Nightwish
11-27-2005, 01:23 AM
Oh no! Nononononononononononononooooo! Somebody please call an exorcist! Quick!