11-27-2005, 04:22 PM
Eat a dick, bitches!

ROFL

Thig Lyfe
11-27-2005, 04:22 PM
I second that.

Count Zarth
11-27-2005, 04:23 PM
Now now...they're good guys, and not trolls in the least.

Oh, F*CK it.

OWNED!

Deberg_1990
11-27-2005, 04:27 PM
Now now...they're good guys, and not trolls in the least.

Oh, F*CK it.

OWNED!

I cant wait to see how many Donkey trolls come rollin in this week....

Chan93lx50
11-27-2005, 04:29 PM
Ha ha ha, I am loving this shit!

Rain Man
11-27-2005, 04:32 PM
Hey, don't be mean to them. Their team just helped us out quite a bit.

Truthfully, it must be painful to be that bitten by the injury weevil. The Patriots are at Valley Forge right now.

Count Zarth
11-27-2005, 04:33 PM
You know what sucks?

We'd still play the AFC Championship at their place.

Bowser
11-27-2005, 04:35 PM
You know what sucks?

We'd still play the AFC Championship at their place.

Heh, you're right. Just because they have the privilidge of playing in the weak assed AFC East.

chiefs4me
11-27-2005, 04:36 PM
I cant wait to see how many Donkey trolls come rollin in this week....

heh, I just left the mange where they are pumping their chests and saying the chiefs winning means nothing to them, that it was only the pats..they are more worried about SD they say.....:rolleyes:

Bowser
11-27-2005, 04:36 PM
heh, I just left the mange where they are pumping their chests and saying the chiefs winning means nothing to them, that it was only the pats..they are more worried about SD they say.....:rolleyes:

Good.

chiefs4me
11-27-2005, 04:40 PM
Eat a dick, bitches!

ROFL

PBJ

Tribal Warfare
11-27-2005, 04:41 PM
Not cool, Cad and Amnorix aren't trolls.

:shake:

Ari Chi3fs
11-27-2005, 05:08 PM

True, but they are bitches.

Sure-Oz
11-27-2005, 05:51 PM
their team is def. different, but brady always keeps them in it, even with the 4 pics.

Brock
11-27-2005, 05:53 PM

They aren't Chiefs fans either.

Frankie
11-27-2005, 05:58 PM

Agreed.

Plus, isn't Ali's post a little like taunting after a first down by a RB who's team is behind in a lopsided game? Their teams are a few SB wins ahead of us. I'm thrilled that we beat them, but I wouldn't be a sore winner.

Brock
11-27-2005, 06:01 PM
Agreed.

Plus, isn't Ali's post a little like taunting after a first down by a RB who's team is behind in a lopsided game? Their teams are a few SB wins ahead of us. I'm thrilled that we beat them, but I wouldn't be a sore winner.

Okay, so we shouldn't talk smack about Denver either, then. By your logic, anyway.

Skip Towne
11-27-2005, 06:14 PM
Eat a dick, bitches!

ROFL
Shouldn't AustinChief be included? He owns their hangout.

Frankie
11-27-2005, 06:19 PM
Okay, so we shouldn't talk smack about Denver either, then. By your logic, anyway.
Denver is exempt from that rule.

Pants
11-27-2005, 06:21 PM
Even with half their team not able to play, they still put up a fight and could have won the game. I'm happy we won though.

Brock
11-27-2005, 06:23 PM

**** everybody but the Chiefs. That is my rule.

Braincase
11-27-2005, 07:00 PM

Denver has never won a Superbowl in a year they didn't get tried, convicted and punished by the league for cheating.

chiefs4me
11-27-2005, 07:27 PM
**** everybody but the Chiefs. That is my rule.

See, we can agree....ROFL

Amnorix
11-27-2005, 07:37 PM
Suffice to say that everyone is showing their classiness, or lack thereof, in this thread.

The Chiefs won....killed us in fact. If winning games in November against injury riddled former elite teams allows you to thump your chest and roar, then go for it.

Sully
11-27-2005, 07:40 PM
This was less a case of owning, and more a case of "renting," considering this is a team that still may be in the midst of a dynasty, and we figured out how to beat them once, while they were riddled with injuries, and their coach's dad just passed...
Great win... let's not blow it out of proportion.

Pants
11-27-2005, 11:02 PM
Suffice to say that everyone is showing their classiness, or lack thereof, in this thread.

The Chiefs won....killed us in fact. If winning games in November against injury riddled former elite teams allows you to thump your chest and roar, then go for it.

I know dude. I'm hoping some were joking around, otherwise, it's pretty embarassing.

Logical
11-27-2005, 11:11 PM
Eat a dick, bitches!

ROFLThis thread is worthy of Thermonuclear Neg Rep but I will let it pass because I know Ali Chi3s is sort or a deranged psychotic who thinks such things are funny.

ArrowheadHawk
11-27-2005, 11:13 PM
what is with all of the hostility?

Demonpenz
11-27-2005, 11:25 PM
I think the thread should have left names out and just patsfans in general. It is all in jest anyway we know what hardware you have and we don't.

Ari Chi3fs
11-28-2005, 06:00 AM
oh come on Amnorix and Cadmonkey, we love you...

Some of us are just classless and deranged.

Chan93lx50
11-28-2005, 06:41 AM
Yes, I am deranged.

I am only doing it in good fun!

Sunshine can only shine on a dogs ass for so long.

Mark M
11-28-2005, 07:05 AM
This thread is sad ... just ... sad.

MM
~~:sulk:

cadmonkey
11-28-2005, 08:00 AM
I said a few weeks ago that your Chiefs were going to blow us out. It was painful to watch yesterday, I mean how do you stop a team when your Defense just plain sucks?

26-3 at one point? If our Red Zone D didn't show up yesterday and hold you to three first half field goals that easily could have been TD's and would have made the game waaaaaaaaaaay out of hand.

Brady? WTF? You don't have 7 foot receivers, throw the ball a little bit lower please.

NE Wide Reciever's, listen if the ball hit your hands at any point you need to catch it. Good recievers do that, its called playing your position.

The Chiefs made the Patriots look exactly like what are, a team in termoil with out much hope. The only thing that is going right for my team is that the AFC East is misserable and will allow for us to make it into the playoffs. We won't go far, but at least we'll be there.

:sulk:

Good luck getting to the playoffs, ladies and gentlemen. Hope we don't have to visit Arrowhead.

Skip Towne
11-28-2005, 08:04 AM
I said a few weeks ago that your Chiefs were going to blow us out. It was painful to watch yesterday, I mean how do you stop a team when your Defense just plain sucks?

26-3 at one point? If our Red Zone D didn't show up yesterday and hold you to three first half field goals that easily could have been TD's and would have made the game waaaaaaaaaaay out of hand.

Brady? WTF? You don't have 7 foot receivers, throw the ball a little bit lower please.

NE Wide Reciever's, listen if the ball hit your hands at any point you need to catch it. Good recievers do that, its called playing your position.

The Chiefs made the Patriots look exactly like what are, a team in termoil with out much hope. The only thing that is going right for my team is that the AFC East is misserable and will allow for us to make it into the playoffs. We won't go far, but at least we'll be there.

:sulk:

Good luck getting to the playoffs, ladies and gentlemen. Hope we don't have to visit Arrowhead.
You'd beter get some 7' WR's. Brady threw high to prevent the passes being batted down.

cadmonkey
11-28-2005, 08:10 AM
You'd beter get some 7' WR's. Brady threw high to prevent the passes being batted down.

Its pretty apparent right now that we are a 1 dimensional team. We have zero running game to fall back on if Mr. Wonderful is having a bad game. We live and die by #12's right arm, plain and simple.

Frankie
11-28-2005, 08:40 AM
It was painful to watch yesterday, I mean how do you stop a team when your Defense just plain sucks?Believe me, we can relate to that.

RedNFeisty
11-28-2005, 09:56 AM
It was a fun and entertaining game to watch, but I would not cream my jeans over the win. If the Patriots were at full speed then the Chiefs would deserve props, but beating a team that is on the verge of death is no accomplishment.

cadmonkey
11-28-2005, 10:01 AM
A couple of things I noticed watching the game yesterday:

1. Dick Enberg called Rich Scanlon a Special Teams STAR for your team. Is he really a STAR?

2. First Down Elvis was shown on TV as many times as Dick Vermiel.

3. Jared Allen is either the fastest D-End in the league or our rookie tackle has a lot of learning to do.

Mark M
11-28-2005, 10:05 AM
1. Dick Enberg called Rich Scanlon a Special Teams STAR for your team. Is he really a STAR?
Uh oh ...

But did they both make the poddy face, like DV does when something bad happens?

3. Jared Allen is either the fastest D-End in the league or our rookie tackle has a lot of learning to do.
Yes ... on both counts.

MM
~~:D

Calcountry
11-28-2005, 10:43 AM
their team is def. different, but brady always keeps them in it, even with the 4 pics.Their defense kept them in it, DESPITE Brady's pics.

4 FG's in one quarter??? WTH, cash those in for TD's and this thing was a slaughter.

Calcountry
11-28-2005, 10:48 AM

The Chiefs won....killed us in fact. If winning games in November against injury riddled former elite teams allows you to thump your chest and roar, then go for it.And we had to sweat it out at the end at that.

It is what it is, a win. No one feels sorry for us with Roaf and Sims out, so fug it, we're the better team right now.

With that said, your D played their hearts out forcing all those field goals. That is at least one positive to take out of the game, and in all likelihood into the playoffs. The beast isn't dead yet, but it is wounded and bleeding.

Calcountry
11-28-2005, 10:51 AM
A couple of things I noticed watching the game yesterday:

3. Jared Allen is either the fastest D-End in the league or our rookie tackle has a lot of learning to do.Me thinks that Dick Enberg must read Chiefs Planet. ROFL

cadmonkey
11-28-2005, 11:05 AM
Me thinks that Dick Enberg must read Chiefs Planet. ROFL

Another funny thing was when Montey Beisel made a tackle and the entire crowd boo'd him.

ct
11-28-2005, 11:07 AM

Don't let the few punks ruin the majority. Your Pats are still gonna win that division, host a playoff game, and until somebody knocks em out when it really counts, they are still the team to beat, IMHO.

cadmonkey
11-28-2005, 11:16 AM
Don't let the few punks ruin the majority. Your Pats are still gonna win that division, host a playoff game, and until somebody knocks em out when it really counts, they are still the team to beat, IMHO.

I see us backing into the playoffs because our division is so patheticly weak, playing at home to a wild card team with a better record than us, then losing because we suck.

vailpass
11-28-2005, 11:18 AM
Some of you are like school on Sunday: No Class!

(Fat Ablert ruled)

ct
11-28-2005, 11:34 AM
Some of you are like school on Sunday: No Class!

(Fat Ablert ruled)

Some of any group of people have no class, same as the Mange, same as PatsPlanet, etc. Basically, some people are just punk-ass bitches!

I see amnorix and cadmonkey to be respectable dudes, same for you and MileHighMania. I also see some others for whom I will never say the same, ala TJ.

vailpass
11-28-2005, 11:47 AM
Some of any group of people have no class, same as the Mange, same as PatsPlanet, etc. Basically, some people are just punk-ass bitches!

I see amnorix and cadmonkey to be respectable dudes.

Agreed.