PDA

View Full Version : Post-loss fallout from www.raiderfans.net...

Baconeater
11-27-2005, 06:34 PM
Man this is soooo bad. So So bad. I cant even type a coherent sentence right now.

it's official we suck.....

Dude, it's been official since week 2. Most just didn't know it yet. In my heart of hearts, I knew it then, but I just didn't want to admit it. I finally gave up and admitted it after the loss to the Chargers at home. It's really been official since then.

Kerry Collins and Norv Turner both need to go. The sooner the better. I don't think an owner should meddle too much, but in this case some of Al's classic dicking with the system wouldn't hurt a bit; kind of like falling out of an airplane from 10,000 with nothing but a pillow. It ain't gonna do shit to land on the pillow but you might as well try.

ok collins bi bi norf dum ass fire firei fire fire

damn i cnt type im so pist

What an absolute joke this team and organization this has become. 30 points to the ****ing fins! you gotta be ****in kiddin me. We atleast this will stop all them stupid "We can still make playoffs" posts. Fins hadn't scored over 20 pts but 3 times all freakin year. We make every QB look like P Manning. What a freakin joke this has become, being a raider fan. Say what you want, but alot of blame has to go to Al for making the dumb decisions he makes on coaches and QB's. We have become one of the worst run organizations in sports today. Good luck dealing with all the "glass is half full" asses after this one!

I can't believe even 4 weeks ago when ppl on here were calling for Collins head and others were bashing them and stickin up for Collins. Where are all those ppl now! Collins is worse than watching M Wilson back in the day and i thought that was bad. Folks, its now official we have the dumbest QB coupled with the dumbest HC in the league and one is tough to overcome let alone 2!

God, I am sick of this stupid team!! I'm really tired of bashing on Collins because I've done it for weeks now and nothing ever changes. To the people who are blaming this loss on the Defense...very few defenses can play well when the offense can't get anything going. If you're on the field a lot you're going to get tired and you need your offense to stay on the field and buy you some rest time and make plays to bail you out of these kind of situations. I blame KC and the OL more than anyone else for this loss today!

This lose was a "team" lose IMO.

Collins was himself - A dude that has no business as a starting QB in the NFL. I've know his weaknesses for years.....now the entire Raider Nation knows! DAMNIT WE AREN'T HAPPY!

Norv was himself - A complete crapbag, that can't do shit without very talented players....man those Cowboys had talent!

O-line -a unit that was supposed to be even better this year, fire the o-line coach now! Gallery is a disappointment so far IMO. Our guards are disgraceful. Sims is a better right tackle. Wow he had a shitty game....I need to say it again....WOW!

Defense - Not gonna bash them too hard, we are pretty young here. Yes, teams can drive on them, but I see promise. FAB got picked on today....but that's expected...he's a rookie. He's done better than I expected! We do need a playmaker at LB or safety to get this unit going. Hopefully we can land one in Free Agency or in the draft.

Special Teams - We are still to inconsistant! I HATE GIVING UP BIG RETURNS! Joe is a good coach...but I expected more in terms of consistancy!

They should yell "COLLINS SUCKS" @ the start of the game next home game

How can we not light up an injured Miami D??

Same reason we couldn't light up a weak chiefs D missing like 3 of their best starters! Cuz our QB and HC are ****ING MORONS!

I am not coming to this board for awhile, I am upset with the Raiders organization. The rest of the NFL is laughing at us, the organization needs to change its philosophy. Get a good coach in here and give him some power to crack some skulls, or a SB is a long way away.

KcMizzou
11-27-2005, 06:36 PM
kind of like falling out of an airplane from 10,000 with nothing but a pillow. It ain't gonna do shit to land on the pillow but you might as well try.

ROFL

Words to live by.

Count Zarth
11-27-2005, 06:37 PM
STOP STEALING MY THREAD IDEAS!!!!!!!!!11 :cuss:

RINGLEADER
11-27-2005, 06:39 PM
I've never understood why anyone ever thought Collins would take them anywhere...I remember getting into a debate on this with Frank when they got Randy Moss. It doesn't matter if you have the best WR in the league if you don't have a QB who can get the ball to him. Collins just can't keep it together when things start going bad.

Fruit Ninja
11-27-2005, 06:40 PM
ROFL

Words to live by.was a cool quote haha.

Baconeater
11-27-2005, 06:41 PM
STOP STEALING MY THREAD IDEAS!!!!!!!!!11 :cuss:

Damn, should have seen the set-up coming! :banghead: Oh well, I'm ready for my neg rep.

memyselfI
11-27-2005, 06:42 PM
I've never understood why anyone ever thought Collins would take them anywhere...I remember getting into a debate on this with Frank when they got Randy Moss. It doesn't matter if you have the best WR in the league if you don't have a QB who can get the ball to him. Collins just can't keep it together when things start going bad.

Because they are fools. I remember much of the same things being said about Gannon after the SB loss. I wonder if they now realize how good they had it. :hmmm: To those who thought Kerry Collins was a step up and could take them that final step... :thumb:

Count Zarth
11-27-2005, 06:56 PM
Nice job dude.