PDA

View Full Version : PLayoffs

robags0817
11-27-2005, 06:37 PM
Now I am not being pessimistic, but I truly think our playoff chances are slim. After looking at Denver's/jacksonvilles's/cincy final games they all look easy. Our only saving grace is that leftwicth has broke his ankle. Maybe that affects the jags enough so they lose 3 of those remaining games. what do you guys think?

jiveturkey
11-27-2005, 06:40 PM
I'm hoping that Cincy wins the North and Pitt goes in to a slide.

We can get in with Jacksonville but we can only lose one more IMO.

robags0817
11-27-2005, 06:41 PM
Yea I would agree that the only waywe get in is if we only lose one more. But we have to take down Denver next week. That can't be the one.

chiefsfaninNC
11-27-2005, 06:52 PM
I'm hoping that Cincy wins the North and Pitt goes in to a slide.

We can get in with Jacksonville but we can only lose one more IMO.

I agree. Pitt slide is our best opportunity to get in. Jacksonville has a pud schedule. I am rooting for Cincy in the North. If things work out Cincy may even rest their starters during the game with us.

milkman
11-27-2005, 06:57 PM
I agree. Pitt slide is our best opportunity to get in. Jacksonville has a pud schedule. I am rooting for Cincy in the North. If things work out Cincy may even rest their starters during the game with us.

I still think that Jax is capable of losing to anyone, with, or without, Leftwich.

Hoover
11-27-2005, 06:57 PM
Pats, Bengals, Broncos, and Indy all should win their divisions. We need them to keep winning unless we are playing them. The Steelers and and Jags need to lose a couple and I really think thats going to happen. Jax will not beat Indy with out Leftwich.

Baconeater
11-27-2005, 06:59 PM
No, it's not looking good right now, the sting from that Buffalo loss is going to linger for the rest of the season. I can't believe we could get shut out at 10-6 and someone from the NFC may get in at 8-8.

chiefsfaninNC
11-27-2005, 07:02 PM
I still think that Jax is capable of losing to anyone, with, or without, Leftwich.

That defense shows up week after week. I agree they have no offense and therefore are vulnerable. But much like Chiefs teams of the 90's that defense keeps them in games and allows them to win.