PDA

View Full Version : Fathead

Chiefsrocker
11-27-2005, 08:09 PM
Just checked out fathead.com. They make these lifesize "poster" made of vinyl that stick to your wall, and you can take them down without losing the adhesive or marring the wall. They are 50" by 77" and run about $100 each, depending on what you get. They only have 2 choices for the Chiefs. One is a helmet, and the other is Priest. They can add other players, but yoy have to put the name of the player on the list and maybe they'll get to it. They are also planning other sports and music and band members. Anyway, why do they only have 2 choices for the Chiefs?? I would think as popular as this team is, there would be more choices. Hell, the Raiders had 3 choices, and the Steelers had 5. WTF?? I say write them an e-mail and get more players on their list for sale. It is a cool idea and seem to be made of some good material. Anyway, what are your thoughts?? Should a Chiefs 'write-in" campaign be called for????
:arrow: :thumb:

ChiefsfaninPA
11-27-2005, 08:24 PM
A benji for a life sized sticker. I am writing them an email to complain about there felonious pricing.

|Zach|
11-27-2005, 08:25 PM
A benji for a life sized sticker. I am writing them an email to complain about there felonious pricing.
Just don't buy it. Besides with that kind of advertising budget id prob charge the same thing.

If 25% of your customers are not complaining about the prices they are not high enough.

Ultra Peanut
11-27-2005, 08:27 PM
If R. Kelly goes to jail, I'll piss on your cat!

ChiefsfaninPA
11-27-2005, 08:27 PM
Have no intentions on buying one. I am sure in no time they will be out of business because no one will be buying them. Except maybe you.

Skip Towne
11-27-2005, 08:32 PM
If R. Kelly goes to jail, I'll piss on your cat!
That's almost as good as the squirrel one. Almost.

Brock
11-27-2005, 08:34 PM
I already have the Priest sticker, I'm bugging them about a Trent Green and Dante Hall now.

|Zach|
11-27-2005, 08:46 PM
Have no intentions on buying one. I am sure in no time they will be out of business because no one will be buying them. Except maybe you.
I actully know a good deal of people who have em. Getting official NFL liscening and seeing the continued amount of advertising over the period of time they have been showing makes me feel like they are doin a-ok. Have fun writing your old lady style letter to them.