PDA

View Full Version : How much would it take for you to kill a puppy

Demonpenz
11-27-2005, 07:24 PM
http://oldeenglish.org/puppy.html

I would probably do it for 200 bucks or so.

Brock
11-27-2005, 07:30 PM
No thanks to quicktime.

Demonpenz
11-27-2005, 07:32 PM
in short the video is a guy that runs around saying how much would he kill a puppy for. Then he brings a real puppy back and has a big check in hand for a person to do it. Luckily there was no crazy people they asked, i know alot of people that dog would have been killed right when they saw the novilty size check.

TrickyNicky
11-27-2005, 07:36 PM
Yeah, those people didn't exactly look like they needed the money.

Bane
11-27-2005, 07:43 PM
All I need is a reason.

KcMizzou
11-27-2005, 07:45 PM
i know alot of people that dog would have been killed right when they saw the novilty size check.Hell, Mohillbilly'd probably pay you for the chance.

keg in kc
11-27-2005, 07:46 PM
Damn, I wouldn't kill a puppy ever for any amount of dough. Unless it was a pit bull.

KcMizzou
11-27-2005, 07:47 PM
Unless it was a pit bull.Heh... there's the bait. Wonder how long it'll take him to show up.

Demonpenz
11-27-2005, 07:50 PM
a bisexual, steriod, pit bull that got arrested for smoking alittle bit of grass.

Rausch
11-27-2005, 08:48 PM
in short the video is a guy that runs around saying how much would he kill a puppy for. Then he brings a real puppy back and has a big check in hand for a person to do it. Luckily there was no crazy people they asked, i know alot of people that dog would have been killed right when they saw the novilty size check.

I'd kill the two @ssholes holding it for that check...

Iowanian
11-27-2005, 08:57 PM
blowfish is going to set you on fire for that link.

Logical
11-27-2005, 09:10 PM
I would definitely do it for $50 probably for less. For free if it was any of the mini dogs, like Poodles, dachsunds, etc.

keg in kc
11-27-2005, 09:13 PM
For free if it was any of the mini dogs, like Poodles, dachsunds, etc.Particularly little white ones, right?

Saulbadguy
11-27-2005, 09:14 PM
Depends on how I had to do it, and where, and possible consequences, I guess.

Logical
11-27-2005, 09:24 PM
Particularly little white ones, right?Not sure what this really means, but I am guessing there is an underlying joke.

keg in kc
11-27-2005, 09:25 PM
Not sure what this really means, but I am guessing there is an underlying joke.From me?

Of course not.

greg63
11-27-2005, 09:29 PM
Well I've tried twice to view the link, and both times it froze my machine, so I'll have to assume this is a serious question to which my answer would be: no amount of money would make me do that. ...Simply wrong. :shake:

schneider221
11-27-2005, 09:31 PM
on the topic... did anyone come across the big truck with fake(but real looking) puppy in the grill, saw it as we were leaving. it was in the season ticket parking area

Frazod
11-27-2005, 09:34 PM
I hope I'm not the only one who has grown a bit tired of pet-killing threads.

Seriously. :shake:

Dave Lane
11-27-2005, 09:36 PM
a bisexual, steriod, pit bull that got arrested for smoking alittle bit of grass.

FREE!

Dave

Logical
11-27-2005, 10:24 PM

Seriously. :shake:I don't recall any of the threads being about killing pets. If you are going to take things literally.

Count Zarth
11-27-2005, 10:25 PM
Puppies? No. Dog's are man's best friend. And not even that tasty.

Frazod
11-27-2005, 10:47 PM
I don't recall any of the threads being about killing pets. If you are going to take things literally.

Killing puppies, killing kittens. They're pets. And it isn't funny. At all.

Logical
11-27-2005, 10:57 PM
Killing puppies, killing kittens. They're pets. And it isn't funny. At all.I would not kill some kid's pet, but I probably would some random cat, dog, puppy, or kitten. Big difference in my mind.

Demonpenz
11-27-2005, 11:06 PM
Sorry frazod i just saw that video because i thought it was funny.

BigMeatballDave
11-27-2005, 11:31 PM
I'd kill a Poodle for $25. I hate those ****ing mutts!

BigMeatballDave
11-27-2005, 11:32 PM
All I need is a reason.
ROFL

BigMeatballDave
11-27-2005, 11:33 PM
I would definitely do it for $50 probably for less. For free if it was any of the mini dogs, like Poodles, dachsunds, etc.
ROFL :clap:

BigMeatballDave
11-27-2005, 11:36 PM

Seriously. :shake:Yeah, I'm quite certain that entire video was in jest...

Nightwish
11-27-2005, 11:42 PM
I've only ever intentionally killed an animal once (other than hunting rabbits when I was kid). That was a cat that someone had run over, and it was lying on the side of the road screaming, with the back half of its body smashed flat. It was in a great deal of agony, and the best of vets wouldn't have been able to put that poor thing back together. So I killed it as quickly as I could. That was an incredibly difficult and heart-wrenching thing to do. I definitely can't see myself doing that to a healthy animal, no matter what the price. I'm not poor, and I don't need the money, so no, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do it. I think I could more easily kill a human than an animal. At least I could imagine a human deserving it.

BigMeatballDave
11-27-2005, 11:46 PM
I think I could more easily kill a human than an animal. WTF?!
:spock:

Nightwish
11-27-2005, 11:57 PM
WTF?!
:spock:
Don't worry, I'm not saying that I could easily kill a human. I said that to underscore how difficult it is for me to kill animals. I believe they are innocent creatures. Unlike humans, they're incapable of evil, in my opinion. I have nothing against people who kill animals for food or to control animal overpopulation (such as deer), but trophy hunting and pleasure hunting is a purely dispicable practice. (And if there are any avid trophy hunters on here who take offense at that, they can blow it out their holes, I don't care.)

I remember seeing those four guys a few years ago who videotaped themselves setting a dog on fire. When I heard they got prosecuted as felons, I cheered! Killing an animal for no better reason than pleasure or trophy is something less than human, in my opinion.

Earthling
11-28-2005, 01:58 AM
Depends on how thirsty I was....j/k

Actually if it had to be done, rabbies or something, I wouldn't ask anyone else to to it, I'd just do what needed to be done...But I'd never do it otherwise.

ChiefFripp
11-28-2005, 04:37 AM
I'd probably do what the people in the film did, I'd name a price and then when they brought the puppy around I'd decide I couldn't do it. I'd probably SAY I would do it for 50 grand. Ofcourse if there was a million dollars ,that was mine for the taking if I killed the puppy, sitting right in front of me ,I might actually do it.

I could have made this post alot shorter by saying I'd do it for a million but I wanted you to read the conflict so you know I'm not totally heartless.

mikey23545
11-28-2005, 04:43 AM
If it was a choice between a $100,000,000 check and a puppy, I guess I'd being going home with a new puppy...

And I too grow weary of these animal killing/cruelty threads...

greg63
11-28-2005, 11:09 AM

Seriously. :shake:

If it was a choice between a $100,000,000 check and a puppy, I guess I'd being going home with a new puppy...

And I too grow weary of these animal killing/cruelty threads...
YUP!

angel
11-28-2005, 11:18 AM
the only way I would ever kill an animal would be to put it out of its misery (if it were suffering from something) or if it was attacking me or someone I love...

side note:
I was offered not once, but twice, money for my dog. He comes to work with me, and two different people have come in wanting to buy my dog. I guess they think he's for sale since he's at the office? I don't know. But there was this one delivery guy that wouldn't drop it. He came back three different times, with money in hand. He said his daughter wanted a dog just like this one. I told him, no, he's not for sale.
But then I started thinking about how much money it would take for me to sell my dog, and honestly, there is no amount of money that I would take for my dog. I am quite attached to him, and I wouldn't be able to live with myself not knowing if he was being treated right.

I get quite attached to dogs. Cats, on the other hand...