PDA

View Full Version : These next 3 games will show what we're made of!

chiefsfan1963
11-27-2005, 07:37 PM
Beating Denver will show we can beat one of the best teams in the NFL.
Beating Dallas and Giants on the road will show we can beat a decent team on the road. We have not yet done either this year!

6 of our 7 wins were against teams that are not going to the playoffs and are cellardwellers are close to it :

Jets, Oak, Skins, Miami,and Tex=6 wins

Loss to 2 nonplayoff teams:

Philly, Buff= 2 losses

Loss to 2 strong teams

Den, SD= 2 losses

and beat a team who is on top of the lowly AFC East

NE= 1 win

We have a lot to prove, and it starts next week!

|Zach|
11-27-2005, 07:47 PM
You say this about every combination of games at every point. Seriously.

kcfanintitanhell
11-27-2005, 07:50 PM
Loss to 2 nonplayoff teams:

Philly, Buff= 2 losses

With regards to Philly, I think at the time of that game they hadn't totally imploded yet (TO, injuries), and were still considered a contenda.

chiefsfan1963
11-27-2005, 08:04 PM
You say this about every combination of games at every point. Seriously.

your point being?

pick apart my thread please. Tell me what I'm missing here.

ROYC75
11-27-2005, 08:07 PM
Winning the next 3 does nothing for us if we lose the last 2.

We need to win out....... period.

chiefsfan1963
11-27-2005, 08:08 PM
With regards to Philly, I think at the time of that game they hadn't totally imploded yet (TO, injuries), and were still considered a contenda.

Sorry we should have beaten Philly back then just like we should of beaten Buffalo. They were headed for the toilet. There is reason why they are not going to playoffs, hopefully we can prove why we should go to the playoffs starting next week!

chiefsfan1963
11-27-2005, 08:09 PM

If we win the next 3 we're not losing 2 in a row at home. Who are you kidding?

rocks
11-27-2005, 08:09 PM
Correct you are, I plan to yell my azz off next Sunday! Damn Donks are gonna know we are there!

ROYC75
11-27-2005, 08:18 PM
If we win the next 3 we're not losing 2 in a row at home. Who are you kidding?

Huh, nobody. FTR, there isn't a game we can't win on our remining schedule. Likewise, there isn't a game we can't lose either.

IMHO, we need to win out for any chance for the division title.

DTLB58
11-27-2005, 08:19 PM
These next 3 games will show what we're made of!

That's what I said before we started the last 3 of Oakland,Buffalo and Houston. Even with a great effort over the next 5 weeks the Buffalo lost will probably keep us out of the playoffs. :banghead:

I just don't see us beating Dallas or the Giants on the road.

chiefsfan1963
11-27-2005, 08:22 PM
These next 3 games will show what we're made of!

That's what I said before we started the last 3 of Oakland,Buffalo and Houston. Even with a great effort over the next 5 weeks the Buffalo lost will probably keep us out of the playoffs. :banghead:

I just don't see us beating Dallas or the Giants on the road.

You just proved my point! If we can't beat a decent team on the road we don't deserve to make the playoffs!

KChiefsQT
11-27-2005, 08:25 PM
You just proved my point! If we can't beat a decent team on the road we don't deserve to make the playoffs!
Nahhh, really. :shake:

chiefsfan1963
11-27-2005, 08:30 PM
It is quite interesting that not many people are posting on this thread.
After breaking out our wins and losses the way I have, it is glaringly clear why we are where we are! I no one on this board can dispute the facts that I laid out. All the a-holes on this board who take pot shots at me are no where to be found. Chiefs must now put up or shut up. They must really show what they are made of. This is it! The time has come!

Make it so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KChiefsQT
11-27-2005, 08:31 PM
It is quite interesting that not many people are posting on this thread.After breaking out our wins and losses the way I have, it is glaringly clear why we are where we are! I no one on this board can dispute the facts that I laid out. All the a-holes on this board who take pot shots at me are no where to be found. Chiefs must now put up or shut up. They must really show what they are made of. This is it! The time has come!

Could be because you are the thread starter. Just a hunch.

Skip Towne
11-27-2005, 08:36 PM
It is quite interesting that not many people are posting on this thread.
After breaking out our wins and losses the way I have, it is glaringly clear why we are where we are! I no one on this board can dispute the facts that I laid out. All the a-holes on this board who take pot shots at me are no where to be found. Chiefs must now put up or shut up. They must really show what they are made of. This is it! The time has come!

OK, if that's what you want. Your still and idiot.

KcMizzou
11-27-2005, 08:37 PM
Could be because you are the thread starter. Just a hunch.Exactly. If we're not posting to tell you you're a moron... we pretty much ignore you.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-27-2005, 08:37 PM
If we win our next 3 games, we'll be 10-4. All we have to do is play good football. If we play good football, we'll win. But the key is scoring more points than the other team. If we can do that, we will win. If not, then, well, we will lose. If we lose, we will have lost. Hopefully we win, because if not, we won't win.

chiefsfan1963
11-27-2005, 08:39 PM
Could be because you are the thread starter. Just a hunch.

No! I get plenty takers on many of the threads I start believe me! It's just my post is rock solid and undisputable, and the a-holes hate me for it! :p ROFL

They call me "They Hate Me!" :)

Skip Towne
11-27-2005, 08:39 PM
If we win our next 3 games, we'll be 10-4. All we have to do is play good football. If we play good football, we'll win. But the key is scoring more points than the other team. If we can do that, we will win. If not, then, well, we will lose. If we lose, we will have lost. Hopefully we win, because if not, we won't win.
Thank you, John Madden.

|Zach|
11-27-2005, 08:40 PM
Dude, everything you say is so freakin obvious. Why would anyone disagree with you.

YOU STATE THE OBVIOUS

KcMizzou
11-27-2005, 08:41 PM
YOU STATE THE OBVIOUS So what's your point?

chiefsfan1963
11-27-2005, 08:43 PM
Dude, everything you say is so freakin obvious. Why would anyone disagree with you.

YOU STATE THE OBVIOUS

So you agree with me. Chiefs haven't beaten anyone decent yet?

milkman
11-27-2005, 08:45 PM
No! I get plenty takers on many of the threads I start believe me! It's just my post is rock solid and undisputable, and the a-holes hate me for it! :p ROFL

They call me "They Hate Me!" :)

I hadn't even noticed you until tonight, but with every post I'm reading, you are convincing me you are a freakin' idiot.

Moron.

Dumbass.

Total waste of human flesh.

I don't hate you, I feel sorry for you.

If you ever have an original thought it will be national headline news.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-27-2005, 08:46 PM
So you agree with me. Chiefs haven't beaten anyone decent yet?

:deevee: :deevee: WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!?!?!?!?! :deevee: :deevee:

|Zach|
11-27-2005, 08:47 PM
GOOD GAME GUYS...NOW THE OFFENSE NEEDS TO PLAY A LITTLE BIT BETTER YADA YADA YADA.

Someone gets thier Chiefs insight from a 12 year old neighbor.

Rausch
11-27-2005, 08:51 PM
your point being?

pick apart my thread please. Tell me what I'm missing here.

I'd estimate 72 IQ points...

Skip Towne
11-27-2005, 08:52 PM
Every time you think you weaken the nation.

Rausch
11-27-2005, 08:58 PM
Every time you think you weaken the nation.
ROFL

FloridaChief
11-27-2005, 08:59 PM
I'd estimate 72 IQ points...

ROFL

Obvious, but sooo effective...

keg in kc
11-27-2005, 09:00 PM
Tell me what I'm missing here.Let's see. Intelligence. Pazazz. A f*cking clue.

Anything else?

RINGLEADER
11-27-2005, 09:07 PM

The Cincy game is going to end up being just as important as the Denver and San Diego games (provided we win the Denver and San Diego games :) )

keg in kc
11-27-2005, 09:08 PM
I think the games that matter will be the two road games. I believe we'll win the rest, and as handily as we won today. We need to at least split on the road, and they're both teams that could give us problems.

StcChief
11-27-2005, 10:39 PM
I think the games that matter will be the two road games. I believe we'll win the rest, and as handily as we won today. We need to at least split on the road, and they're both teams that could give us problems.
Yep.

The NFC road game split....

NYG W (tiebreaker Dungver L)

Dallas L (tiebreaker to Dungver W)

The Buffalo conf loss is biting us in the ass.
to SD, Dungver both W.