PDA

View Full Version : Donkey discussion thread...

Chiefs Pantalones
11-27-2005, 08:15 PM
"They aren't playing hard."
--Champ Bailey

It was true, but that's gotta linger in the team's minds.

What's gonna happen, what's gotta happen?

I sure hope we score more points.

keg in kc
11-27-2005, 08:18 PM
I can't decide which I want more, a blowout where we play subs in the 4th quarter, or a Raiders-esque last second "rip out their heart" style win.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-27-2005, 08:19 PM
I can't decide which I want more, a blowout where we play subs in the 4th quarter, or a Raiders-esque last second "rip out their heart" style win.

I want to beat them 63-0.

Coach
11-27-2005, 08:20 PM
I'd like a blowout where we play our subs in the 4th quarter.

If the Chiefs are going to make a big statement, what's a perfect time to do it, aganist the hated Broncos, at Arrowhead?

|Zach|
11-27-2005, 08:20 PM
I think we need a great game from Derrick Johnson. Our linebackers will need to have good vision to sniff out the run and pass and not be fooled either way.

Obviously this team's sucess will begin at the line of scrimmage. Can our offensive line get it done? Thats a tall order.

If we can be equal or ahead in turnovers I feel great.

Brock
11-27-2005, 08:21 PM
I'd like to see Jake Plummer crying like Todd Marinovich.

Count Zarth
11-27-2005, 08:21 PM

Are you kidding?

We need to totally destroy them.

That's the ONLY way to convince Donk fans that we might be on their level. Anything less and "we got lucky" or "the refs gave it to you."

Last year it was 45-17.

This year...let's shoot for 77-0 and break the NFL record.

11 touchdowns....5 from Green, 4 from LJ and 2 from the D.

Mile High Mania
11-27-2005, 08:25 PM
Congrats on beating the Pats... big game next Sunday! I'm glad Denver has a 2-game cushion because they're going to have to play a complete game in order to win next week. Come out swinging early and not let up.

I like that they have 9 days to prepare...

Chiefs Pantalones
11-27-2005, 08:34 PM
Congrats on beating the Pats... big game next Sunday! I'm glad Denver has a 2-game cushion because they're going to have to play a complete game in order to win next week. Come out swinging early and not let up.

I like that they have 9 days to prepare...

You will feel the wrath of Scanlon starting at 3:15pm Central time Sunday.

homestar
11-28-2005, 01:20 AM

11 touchdowns....5 from Green, 4 from LJ and 2 from the D.

Can I have some of what your smokin?

KcKing
11-28-2005, 04:56 AM
I want to beat them 63-0.

I just played this game in Madden '06... I came up with...

112 - 0

Larry ran for 400...

Beat that!!!!

:)

Chan93lx50
11-28-2005, 06:43 AM
"They aren't playing hard."
--Champ Bailey

They should just play the audio, over and over during practice this week!

I hope this team comes out of the gate looking to spill some blood!

kregger
11-28-2005, 08:04 AM
Damn, this week won't go fast enough. This is going to be the game of the year to this point. I see the Chargers game being a helluva matchup also.
Down with the Donks.

Count Zarth
11-28-2005, 04:27 PM
Don't let this drop!

Garcia Bronco
11-28-2005, 04:30 PM
The Chiefs are going to beat us pretty good....we can't win there...end of story

Tuckdaddy
11-28-2005, 04:34 PM
We will need more than field goals when we are in the red zone to win this game and our run defense, which has been great, will be put to the test of the season.

This is reallllllly a must win game.

jspchief
11-28-2005, 04:42 PM
I'd like to see Jared Allen contain the boot for the first time in his lifetime and snap Plummer in half while doing it. Then I'd like to see him do that "smack that ass" sack dance that cost him 7k his rookie year while they haul Plummer off on the cart.

Start typing your "no class to wish a player is injured" posts. I don't care. I hate Plummer, I hate the Donkeys, and I'll enjoy every time one of them gets injured. F*ck 'em.

HemiEd
11-28-2005, 04:55 PM
The Chiefs are going to beat us pretty good....we can't win there...end of story

You are down to 50% and headed for 33 1/3%. :)

Mile High Mania
11-28-2005, 05:03 PM
This week is going to DRAG... can't wait for Sunday.

LocoChiefsFan
11-28-2005, 05:08 PM
This week is going to DRAG... can't wait for Sunday.
I kept telling people at work the same thing today.

Braincase
11-28-2005, 05:16 PM
I want to decimate them to the point where the are demoralized and lose the remaining games on their schedule.

FringeNC
11-28-2005, 05:19 PM
If Willie Roaf is anywhere near 100%, I like our chances. The crowd noise will get to Plummer. If we score 28, I think we win.

vailpass
11-28-2005, 05:27 PM
6 more days to dream Chiefs fans, 6 more days before the reality that you have not beat a good team all year comes crashing down on you.

6 more days to dream playoff dreams, to wish contender wishes. 6 more days before the losing streak starts, the Vermeil lynch mob forms, the retirements are announced, the rebuilding at Arrowhead Drive begins (again).

6 more days in your season. Enjoy.

the Talking Can
11-28-2005, 05:27 PM
listening to DV's radio show...said Sims has a chance to play Sunday, depends on how foot responds to practice this week...I think he said the same thing last week, so who knows

WilliamTheIrish
11-28-2005, 05:33 PM
I'd like to see Jared Allen contain the boot for the first time in his lifetime and snap Plummer in half while doing it. Then I'd like to see him do that "smack that ass" sack dance that cost him 7k his rookie year while they haul Plummer off on the cart.

Start typing your "no class to wish a player is injured" posts. I don't care. I hate Plummer, I hate the Donkeys, and I'll enjoy every time one of them gets injured. F*ck 'em.

As a result of working too f*cking much, I'd like to say that one the few plays I saw Sunday was Allen biting on the fake to the RB going right, while the ball and the QB went left. When I say bit, I mean he went hook line and sinker down the LOS chasing the phantom. as Brady rolled left and hit the TE (Watson) for a 12 yard gain.

Guys have to maintain their responsibilites. We know Plummer is a half wit and we can kill him if we just maintain our responsibilites.

And if we maim him in the process... well that's football.

the Talking Can
11-28-2005, 05:36 PM
I have no qualms about somebody getting a 15 yard penalty for shoving their cleets down Plungers esophagus.