PDA

View Full Version : Reasons to hate the Denver Broncos.

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Skip Towne
11-28-2005, 09:16 PM
It's hard to believe that out of 10,000 sperm, he was the quickest. (Thanks qt)

Delano
11-28-2005, 09:16 PM
Two words.

American Hero.

That would be fantastic to see the planet in American-Hero type action again.

That was a day of glory for all of us.

SPchief
11-28-2005, 09:17 PM
I wonder where he went?

We were just warming up

Rain Man
11-28-2005, 09:17 PM
I miss him already.

Skip Towne
11-28-2005, 09:22 PM
Hey, where'd our little buddy go?

Rain Man
11-28-2005, 09:25 PM
That stinks. I really enjoyed talking football with him.

SPchief
11-28-2005, 09:26 PM
I think right now he's trying to call Cowher and tell him the way to stop the colts passing attack.

Skip Towne
11-28-2005, 09:30 PM
It's too bad this thread is opposite the game thread so only a few of us got to enjoy him.

SPchief
11-28-2005, 09:31 PM
don't worry, the game will be over soon

Douche Baggins
11-28-2005, 09:36 PM
This is a reason to LOVE the Denver Broncos.

They make great Jake Plummer sandwiches:

grandllama
11-28-2005, 09:42 PM
You also have to love ambidextrous quarterbacks... you never know when Plummers just gonna zing that puppy left handed...

Skip Towne
11-28-2005, 09:46 PM
You also have to love ambidextrous quarterbacks... you never know when Plummers just gonna zing that puppy left handed...
Yeah, that Plummer is amphibious.

Iowanian
11-28-2005, 09:52 PM
Orangeforce 1 and the Rest of the Denver Tailgate rolls into Arrowhead...welcome
http://www.vimeo.com/clip=23457

Skip Towne
11-28-2005, 09:54 PM
Orangeforce 1 and the Rest of the Denver Tailgate rolls into Arrowhead...welcome
http://www.vimeo.com/clip=23457
Where have you been? You missed all the fun.

Oh Snap
11-28-2005, 09:57 PM
Somebody caption this pic!

http://www.denverbroncos.com/resources/custom/Images/Top%20Stories/2005/harrison_marvin_050107.jpg

Raiderhader
11-28-2005, 10:40 PM
That has to be THE saddest excuse for a message I've EVER heard. The Broncos are out to get the Chiefs are they?That sounds like sour grapes from a team that's not likely to make the playoffs at all let alone win the division. What you don't understand that a rivalry isn't about hatred it's about mutual respect between teams on a healthy competative level. Check out the Broncos boards and you'll notice that there isn't one posting as stupid as this anywhere and you'll see that Broncos fans have respect for Chiefs fans and we show a little class. In fact we have a number of chiefs fans who post regularly on our forum and we can get along fine. This is just a post from some sad little guy who's a little bit out to lunch. Fact is simple the Chiefs just can't do anything and this idiot is throwing the blame on someone else. You're like the sad little kid that jsut lost a game of hoops with another kid so he accused the other one of cheating even though he knows full well it was a fair game.Deal with it....

You are full of shit, but then again, most donk fans are. It can be either, or even both. As for the rest of your sanctified, holier than thou post, shove it up your ass. I've seen more trash talk on this board from donkey sodomizers than I have even from chokeland fans.

Raiderhader
11-28-2005, 10:44 PM
Wow did you see JennyGump? that's one ugly Chiefs fan lmao

Yeah, Denver fans are sooooo much classier than Chiefs' fans. :rolleyes:

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 01:02 AM
1.) We lose to them too much
2.) They destroyed us 30-10 this year
3.) They are a better team
4.) They are going to win this Weekend
5.) They have played in six superbowls since our last appearance
6.) They have won more superbowls than we have
7.) Their coach isn't prone to fits of crying and sobbing
8.) They got a new stadium, something we can only dream of
9.) We won't make the playoffs, they will
10.) They have a great defense
11.) It's just fun to hate

Oh man, i'm sorry guys, I think I am on the wrong board... I think I belong on the Broncos board...

Good luck fighting for that wild card... That schedule you all have left it brutal, your slide starts this Sunday....

KC-Chef
11-29-2005, 03:04 AM
1.) Denver

2.) Dallas

3.) New York

4.) San Diego

5.) Cincinnati

6.) January 7th-8th 2006

7.) January 14th-15th 2006

8.) January 22nd 2006

9.) February 5th 2006

10.) February 12th 2006

I wouldn't wish your home stretch on the Raiders.

Good luck though. :) Thanks for the laughs.. some of it was pretty funny I have to say. Hope it's a good game. Go Broncos!

greg63
11-29-2005, 05:28 AM
1.) We lose to them too much
2.) They destroyed us 30-10 this year
3.) They are a better team
4.) They are going to win this Weekend
5.) They have played in six superbowls since our last appearance
6.) They have won more superbowls than we have
7.) Their coach isn't prone to fits of crying and sobbing
8.) They got a new stadium, something we can only dream of
9.) We won't make the playoffs, they will
10.) They have a great defense
11.) It's just fun to hate

Oh man, i'm sorry guys, I think I am on the wrong board... I think I belong on the Broncos board...

Good luck fighting for that wild card... That schedule you all have left it brutal, your slide starts this Sunday....

Are you talking?

Elwaysux
11-29-2005, 06:21 AM
LOVE THIS THREAD. No bigger whiner than Elway. Yes, I still hate him.

AlWilsonizKING
11-29-2005, 07:18 AM
Mike Anderson still does the "Mile High Salute" because he was a US Marine before he played football for the Broncos......RESPECT THAT!!!

Are we mad because The Simpsons don't talk about the Chefs?!?! Awwwww at least you guys had a commerical back in the day.....

I did not disrespect D.T. If you look at my post I put (R.I.P.) next to his name......I was pointing out what he did!!!

It seems to me that you all have a lot of confidence in a team that hasen't done anything for years.....and talk s**t about teams who are winning.....oh THEY must have cheated because they won........oh THEY paid somebody off to win....oh THEY did this, THEY did that, THEY did the other thing......Maybe you all should talk more about what it is YOUR team is doing or NOT DOING to win and maybe YOUR team just might start doing that.....hhhhmmmmmmmm, what a concept.

Anyway this Sunday will bring yet another great Broncos vs. Chefs game no matter how much s**t talking goes on here................................................................................................ .............................................but it sure is fun!!!!!!!!!!

GO BRONCOS (Broncos 30 - Chefs 17)

PEACE!!!

BigChiefFan
11-29-2005, 07:33 AM
Death to Bronco scum.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 08:51 AM
Are you talking?

Technically, no. I was typing, but then again, when you root for the Chefs I guess that's close enough.

AlWilsonizKING
11-29-2005, 09:08 AM
Death to CHEF scum.

hahahahehehehahahahehehe :LOL:

PunkinDrublic
11-29-2005, 09:14 AM
Funny story for those of us who hate John Elway. I was reading an interview with Drew Carey in Stuff, Maxim or one of those mens magazines. Anyway, they asked him what celebrity was it most awkward to meet. He said something like "At the time I was thinking I can't believe I'm meeting John Elway when I've fantasized about him burning to death in a car accident." He said he was cool about it though and understood that pretty much everyone from Cleveland hated his guts.

Rain Man
11-29-2005, 09:59 AM
Drew Carey's great. I think I would have the same issues if I ever run into John Elway. But then again, I doubt I'll run into him since I don't go to Pat Bowlen's house weekly to collect my 1998 paychecks.

Warrior5
11-29-2005, 10:00 AM
That stinks. I really enjoyed talking football with him.

Forget football; I want him to answer about the Maine! And while he's at it, what hand did Bowlen have in Pearl Harbor?

vailpass
11-29-2005, 10:07 AM
Yeah, cheating the salary cap during the Super Bowl winning years stands out in my mind. I suppose any of our teams' chances would be enhanced if we could sneak around the rules and get more talent on our roster than the cap would allow any team. Thankfully they got caught, but they got rings too. I guess their history showed they couldn't win the big one without cheating.

I've also hated the "Mile High Salute". Can't anyone think of a more original routine than stealing such an important one from our proud military? And please, someone tell Mike Anderson who still does it, it really is wearing exceptionally thin in '05. Do the worm or something else.

Mike Anderson is a Marine and has earned the right to salute when and where he wants. If you want to stop him I heartily encourage you to try.

Color Red
11-29-2005, 10:13 AM
Oh yes, another reason to hate the Broncos. They have more "homers" covering them in their local media than I can stand. I listen to KC sports radio and always get a sober, balanced perspective. Sometimes ever more critical than I think is necessary. But Denver sports radio has several commentators who are hopelessly and irrationally pro-Bronco. I'm not saying they shouldn't cheer their team, but they should also work to assess honestly the team's quality. This "homer" mentality affects the mentality of the fan base there too.

vailpass
11-29-2005, 10:16 AM
Oh yes, another reason to hate the Broncos. They have more "homers" covering them in their local media than I can stand. I listen to KC sports radio and always get a sober, balanced perspective. Sometimes ever more critical than I think is necessary. But Denver sports radio has several commentators who are hopelessly and irrationally pro-Bronco. I'm not saying they shouldn't cheer their team, but they should also work to assess honestly the team's quality. This "homer" mentality affects the mentality of the fan base there too.

Imagine that: sports radio personalities who back the local team. Weird. And this causes the local fans to be somewhat biased towards their team, maybe even to hope their team wins instead of the opponent?
The hell you say.

Rain Man
11-29-2005, 10:27 AM
Imagine that: sports radio personalities who back the local team. Weird. And this causes the local fans to be somewhat biased towards their team, maybe even to hope their team wins instead of the opponent?
The hell you say.

Well, yeah, but at some point you expect them to step back and say, "Whoa, this is the Broncos that we're backing. What the heck are we thinking?"

vailpass
11-29-2005, 10:29 AM
Well, yeah, but at some point you expect them to step back and say, "Whoa, this is the Broncos that we're backing. What the heck are we thinking?"
ROFL

Extra Point
11-29-2005, 10:31 AM
#6: PAM

Donger
11-29-2005, 10:33 AM
As a Chiefs fan living in the Denver area, I really only need one reason: The Broncos Fan Base.

Rain Man
11-29-2005, 10:33 AM
Aerial photos showed that the Broncos' Christmas charity in 1969 was the Ho Chi Minh trail workers.

angel
11-29-2005, 10:47 AM
the Donkeys killed my grandma

vailpass
11-29-2005, 10:48 AM
the Donkeys killed my grandma
:( That's kinda not funny.

dirk digler
11-29-2005, 10:50 AM
The reason why I hate Donkeys is because of this valipass asshole. The guy is a real jerk even though I use his quote in my sig but that doesn't make me a hypocrite.

:D

vailpass
11-29-2005, 10:56 AM
The reason why I hate Donkeys is because of this valipass asshole. The guy is a real jerk even though I use his quote in my sig but that doesn't make me a hypocrite.

:D

nlm :moon:

Mark M
11-29-2005, 10:59 AM
Mike Anderson is a Marine and has earned the right to salute when and where he wants. If you want to stop him I heartily encourage you to try.

What about Terrell Davis, Shannon Sharpe, Rod Smith and the other players who did that ghey-ass salute?

Regardless, it's the dumbest ... TD celebration ... ever.

MM
~~:p

vailpass
11-29-2005, 11:06 AM
What about Terrell Davis, Shannon Sharpe, Rod Smith and the other players who did that ghey-ass salute?

MM

All homerism aside, do you honestly believe the salute is worse than the worm?

dirk digler
11-29-2005, 11:09 AM

Of course... :p

The worm actually takes practice.

Mark M
11-29-2005, 11:10 AM

The worm involved one idiot.

The salute involved multiple idiots.

So, yes, the salute is worse.

MM
~~:whip:

chiefz
11-29-2005, 11:11 AM
Reason #82:

The Bronco's questionable contract negotiation techniques:

http://www.chiefshuddle.com/funny/contract.gif

vailpass
11-29-2005, 11:14 AM
The worm involved one idiot.

The salute involved multiple idiots.

So, yes, the salute is worse.

MM
~~:whip:

Quote Dirk Digler: "Of course...

The worm actually takes practice"

Alright you lying bastards, you keep your worm and I'll take the salute.
:harumph:

chiefz
11-29-2005, 11:14 AM
Reason #104:

Questions about the Bronco's overall toughness:

http://www.chiefshuddle.com/funny/hellokitty.jpg

vailpass
11-29-2005, 11:15 AM
Reason #82:

The Bronco's questionable contract negotiation techniques:

http://www.chiefshuddle.com/funny/contract.gif

Dude that picture is disturbing. Does Denver Chief know you stole his home video?

chiefz
11-29-2005, 11:16 AM
Reason #57:

Unfair Pro Bowl balloting:

http://www.chiefshuddle.com/funny/probowl.gif

chiefz
11-29-2005, 11:23 AM
Reason #13:

Suspected falsification of legal identity and immigration documentation:

http://www.chiefshuddle.com/funny/tacobell.jpg

Rain Man
11-29-2005, 11:26 AM
:( That's kinda not funny.

That's why she hates the Broncos.

KC-Chef
11-29-2005, 11:26 AM
Think I will substitute one of mine for this...

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/powerrankings

Not sure where though.

1.) Denver

2.) Dallas

3.) New York

4.) San Diego

5.) Cincinnati

6.) January 7th-8th 2006

7.) January 14th-15th 2006

8.) January 22nd 2006

9.) February 5th 2006

10.) February 12th 2006

angel
11-29-2005, 11:27 AM
That's why she hates the Broncos.
yeah :harumph:

vailpass
11-29-2005, 11:28 AM
Reason #57:

Unfair Pro Bowl balloting:

http://www.chiefshuddle.com/funny/probowl.gif
:clap: Nice work.

chiefz
11-29-2005, 11:29 AM
Reason #60:

Inability to finish strong at the end of the season:

http://www.chiefshuddle.com/funny/scoreboard2.gif

vailpass
11-29-2005, 11:30 AM
yeah :harumph:
:louder: Sorry girlfriend, didn't mean to disrespect.

chiefz
11-29-2005, 11:34 AM
:clap: Nice work.

Thanks,

AlWilsonizKING
11-29-2005, 11:36 AM

MM

When the chefs get a receiver that is even half as great as Rod Smith is then you can talk about him and the things he does....until then keep wishing you had a team that could make it to the f'n playoffs.......zing!!!

Oh and by the way....when we were doing T.M.H.S. (M.A. is the only Bronco who still does) Terrell was a big fan of Master P and the No Limit Soldiers....so he adopted the name "No Limit Soldiers." It was supposed to only be for the Running Backs (who to this day still have NO LIMIT) but when Eddy Mac and Co. started doing it, it became the Mile High Salute. After Terrell left it sort of died out and now M.A. (being the ex US MARINE that he is) still does it.....OUT OF RESPECT I'M SURE!!!!

Plus I used to do the worm in elementary school.....needs talent my ass......you all must like to watch a grown mans ass up in the air, huh?!?!

PEACE!!!

BIG_DADDY
11-29-2005, 11:39 AM
Just the fact that their people invade citizens homes and massacre their pets is reason enough to hate anyone from Colorado let alone their team.

Rain Man
11-29-2005, 11:40 AM
Oh and by the way....when we were doing T.M.H.S. (M.A. is the only Bronco who still does) Terrell was a big fan of Master P and the No Limit Soldiers....so he adopted the name "No Limit Soldiers." It was supposed to only be for the Running Backs (who to this day still have NO LIMIT) but when Eddy Mac and Co. started doing it, it became the Mile High Salute. After Terrell left it sort of died out and now M.A. (being the ex US MARINE that he is) still does it.....OUT OF RESPECT I'M SURE!!!!

Read this paragraph again and decide for yourself if you think this information will win us over.

AlWilsonizKING
11-29-2005, 11:49 AM
Read this paragraph again and decide for yourself if you think this information will win us over.

Not trying to "win anybody over" here....just making sure you all know the FACTS of what it is you all are whining.....ooops I mean talking about.

BTW Rain "Gotta watch Wapner" Man.....do you have a life other than taking up space on this message board?!?! It sure seems as if you don't......just an observation....

PEACE!!!

Donger
11-29-2005, 11:51 AM
Not trying to "win anybody over" here....just making sure you all know the FACTS of what it is you all are whining.....ooops I mean talking about.

BTW Rain "Gotta watch Wapner" Man.....do you have a life other than taking up space on this message board?!?! It sure seems as if you don't......just an observation....

PEACE!!!

Okay. All the periods are starting to bug me.

AlWilsonizKING
11-29-2005, 11:53 AM

......just like not making it to the playoffs?!?!.....

PEACE!!!

Donger
11-29-2005, 11:55 AM
......just like not making it to the playoffs?!?!.....

PEACE!!!

Not making the playoffs makes one incessantly use periods?

Sybil
11-29-2005, 11:57 AM

Perpetual periods? That would suck.

AlWilsonizKING
11-29-2005, 12:00 PM

Um no.......Not making it to the playoff bugs YOU like alll the periods do......okay?!?! Want me to lead you around Denver by the hand and show you what REAL FOOTBALL is like.....not that K.C. bulls**t you all are used to.....

You all think the point of a season is beating the Raiders or Broncos, when the real goal (as any true football fan would know) is to win the Superbowl.....which we have done a couple of times. :whackit: When was the last time you all made it?!?!

PEACE!!!

BIG_DADDY
11-29-2005, 12:00 PM

PEACE!!!

Aurora isn't that the place that just banned like 10 different breeds of dogs so all the faggots that live there feel saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafe?

vailpass
11-29-2005, 12:02 PM
Aurora isn't that the place that just banned like 10 different breeds of dogs so all the pillowbiters that live there feel saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafe?

Aurora is gangbanger central.

Donger
11-29-2005, 12:02 PM
Um no.......Not making it to the playoff bugs YOU like alll the periods do......okay?!?! Want me to lead you around Denver by the hand and show you what REAL FOOTBALL is like.....not that K.C. bulls**t you all are used to.....

You all think the point of a season is beating the Raiders or Broncos, when the real goal (as any true football fan would know) is to win the Superbowl.....which we have done a couple of times. :whackit: When was the last time you all made it?!?!

PEACE!!!

Anywhoo, back to the periods.

Do you view your prodigious use of them as being akin to an Internet stutter?

Donger
11-29-2005, 12:03 PM
Aurora isn't that the place that just banned like 10 different breeds of dogs so all the pillowbiters that live there feel saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafe?

It's basically the Olathe of the Denver area.

AlWilsonizKING
11-29-2005, 12:05 PM

Well it was only Pit Bulls......and I definitly ain't no pillowbiter with my Rottie named Evermore!!!! Wanna come see her?!?!?! She would love to take a bite outta some BBQ'd K.C. Fans...... :thumb:

:donks: RULE K.C. Bytchass!!!!

PEACE!!!

Donger
11-29-2005, 12:07 PM
Well it was only Pit Bulls......and I definitly ain't no pillowbiter with my Rottie named Evermore!!!! Wanna come see her?!?!?! She would love to take a bite outta some BBQ'd K.C. Fans...... :thumb:

PEACE!!!

Wow. Congratulations.

You've just reached the level of idiocy attained by only one other member of ChiefsPlanet.

Mark M
11-29-2005, 12:10 PM
When the chefs get a receiver that is even half as great as Rod Smith is then you can talk about him and the things he does....until then keep wishing you had a team that could make it to the f'n playoffs.......zing!!!
And what does that have to do with a celebration being ****ing retarded?

Celebrations have nothing to do with who's doing it -- it has to do with whether or not it's dumb. And T.M.H.S = dumb.

Oh and by the way....when we were doing T.M.H.S. (M.A. is the only Bronco who still does) Terrell was a big fan of Master P and the No Limit Soldiers....so he adopted the name "No Limit Soldiers." It was supposed to only be for the Running Backs (who to this day still have NO LIMIT) but when Eddy Mac and Co. started doing it, it became the Mile High Salute.
And how, exactly, does that make it less than 100% stupid?

After Terrell left it sort of died out and now M.A. (being the ex US MARINE that he is) still does it.....OUT OF RESPECT I'M SURE!!!!
If MA is doing it out of respect for his service, that's all good.

If MA is doing it because Terrell started it, it's all ghey.

Plus I used to do the worm in elementary school.....
Maybe you should've spent more time learning how to use punctuation.

needs talent my ass......
Your ass needs talent? You should send a PM to <a href='http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=1101'>this guy.</a>

And quit posting like Yoda.
you all must like to watch a grown mans ass up in the air, huh?!?!
Apparently, you've liked to put your ass in the air from a very early age (since you were doing the worm in elelmentary school).

That's kinda disturbing ...

expected from a Donkey fan, but disturbing.

MM
~~:shake:

Rain Man
11-29-2005, 12:11 PM

I got one of those MacArthur Genius grants, so I have a lot of free time.

What's your name, and I'll let you know if you're on the next list of finalists.

Mark M
11-29-2005, 12:12 PM
Wow. Congratulations.

You've just reached the level of idiocy attained by only one other member of ChiefsPlanet.

I'm sure there's more than one ...

MM
~~:hmmm:

Rain Man
11-29-2005, 12:14 PM

MM

It's kind of like how Eskimos have 500 words for snow.

BIG_DADDY
11-29-2005, 12:16 PM

PEACE!!!

Yea I'll bring my pit and I'll let you introduce them. ROFL

Since your in Aurora you should read this. http://dogpolitics.typepad.com/my_weblog/2005/10/aurora_vote_the.html

greg63
11-29-2005, 12:31 PM
Technically, no. I was typing, but then again, when you root for the Chefs I guess that's close enough.

Your right, I guess what I meant to ask was: are you spewing?

Rain Man
11-29-2005, 12:35 PM
Reason #942 to hate the Broncos: Jason Elam has a really big head. I mean, really big. When he retires, he's going to pursue a second career as a drive-in movie screen.

Donger
11-29-2005, 12:36 PM

MM

Not with the same kind of accidental panache.

Rain Man
11-29-2005, 12:38 PM
Reason #943 to hate the Broncos: Every time I eat pancakes, I get nervous that someone's going to attack me.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 12:40 PM

MM

Yeah, you're right on that. The Chefs sure have had some memorable TD celebrations! Like the time they...... oh! I remember it was..... and the one where.....

Hmm, maybe they just don't score enough Touchdowns.

stevieray
11-29-2005, 12:40 PM
Oscar MCCaffrey commercials.

Donger
11-29-2005, 12:42 PM
Not being able to drive to the store without seeing some idiot that paid a grotesque premium just to own a car that says, "John Elway AutoNation" on it.

Rain Man
11-29-2005, 12:42 PM
Yeah, you're right on that. The Chefs sure have had some memorable TD celebrations! Like the time they...... oh! I remember it was..... and the one where.....

Welcome to the Year 2005, time traveler. Can you tell us more about the 1980s?

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 12:47 PM

Sorry to hear that man. Take tylenol for headaches, Mydol for cramps, and switch teams, maybe then you wouldn't have periods like a B*TCH!

Lzen

I see you've blurred last December at Arrowhead from your memory.

Mark M

So ... the team that was top three in scoring for three straight years doesn't score enough touchdowns?

No offense, but you're a ****ing idiot.

MM

Lzen
11-29-2005, 12:48 PM
Sorry to hear that man. Take tylenol for headaches, Mydol for cramps, and switch teams, maybe then you wouldn't have periods like a B*TCH!

Wow, if you really are in the USMC, it would appear that they are really hurting for soldiers these days. :shake:

Donger
11-29-2005, 12:48 PM

ROFL

I can't believe that anyone actually swung at that.

Lzen
11-29-2005, 12:49 PM
So ... the team that was top three in scoring for three straight years doesn't score enough touchdowns?

You're an idiot.

MM

Don't you mean "your and idiot". :p

HemiEd
11-29-2005, 12:50 PM

Hey troll, you might want to check the TD numbers over the last few years. The Chiefs are not surprised when the score, they do it often enough that they do not require team celebrations. Chiefs led the league in scoring two out of the last three years and are only behind the Broncos by 4 tds this year.

stevieray
11-29-2005, 12:50 PM
oooh look...mtv smack.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 12:51 PM
Your right, I guess what I meant to ask was: are you spewing?

No, I wasn't doing that either. I had my flu shot already this year, but thanks for your concern. You Chiefs fans really are nice guys.

Mark M
11-29-2005, 12:51 PM
Don't you mean "your and idiot". :p

Um ... no.

But I did edit it -- I thought my first response was a bit harsh.

MM
~~:D

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 01:00 PM
Wow, if you really are in the USMC, it would appear that they are really hurting for soldiers these days. :shake:

No, the Marines aren't hurting for soldiers at all. There's more than enough soldiers that want to get into the most elite fighting force the world has ever seen. Only problem is, there aren't any soldiers in the Marines. There are only Marines in here. Soldiers are in the Army. I wonder if the Navy is hurting for soldiers.

Now, flaming each others teams is quite alright, even flaming me for a stupid post is fine, I don't have any problem being personally attacked. However, I would appreciate it if you would refrain from making jokes about the military. I have no idea what you do, and I don't care too. I've been in the Marine Corps for ten years now, two tours in Iraq, and honestly it kind of pisses me off when you say things derogatory about the military. Whether your comment was meant to demean me or not at that point makes no difference.

If you would like to call me an idiot/douchebag/a**hole/whatever, fine, no problem.

I have not, and would not make any post having anything to do with my military service were the subject not breached. I certainly would not try to use the fact that I am an active duty Marine as some sort of leverage or whatever.

Bottom line, say what you will about me and my team, and I will do the same. Leave my military affiliation out of it, would you appreciate someone bringing your family into a smack talking session? Probably not.

Thanks.

Iowanian
11-29-2005, 01:09 PM
Joooooooooohnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

You're going to need to share some pie.

No further reason to hate Denver than their fans.

vailpass

Seems kinda harsh to take a swipe at the corps, and this specific marine, over football smack.

bogie
No, the Marines aren't hurting for soldiers at all. There's more than enough soldiers that want to get into the most elite fighting force the world has ever seen. Only problem is, there aren't any soldiers in the Marines. There are only Marines in here. Soldiers are in the Army. I wonder if the Navy is hurting for soldiers.

Now, flaming each others teams is quite alright, even flaming me for a stupid post is fine, I don't have any problem being personally attacked. However, I would appreciate it if you would refrain from making jokes about the military. I have no idea what you do, and I don't care too. I've been in the Marine Corps for ten years now, two tours in Iraq, and honestly it kind of pisses me off when you say things derogatory about the military. Whether your comment was meant to demean me or not at that point makes no difference.

If you would like to call me an idiot/douchebag/a**hole/whatever, fine, no problem.

I have not, and would not make any post having anything to do with my military service were the subject not breached. I certainly would not try to use the fact that I am an active duty Marine as some sort of leverage or whatever.

Bottom line, say what you will about me and my team, and I will do the same. Leave my military affiliation out of it, would you appreciate someone bringing your family into a smack talking session? Probably not.

Thanks.

I would like pumpkin please.

stevieray
11-29-2005, 01:12 PM
Seems kinda harsh to take a swipe at the corps, and this specific marine, over football smack.

but it's ok to talk about wives...;)

Mark M
11-29-2005, 01:15 PM

I was going to point that out if you didn't. I'd have been nicer about it, but ...

Now, flaming each others teams is quite alright, even flaming me for a stupid post is fine, I don't have any problem being personally attacked.
Then you came to the right place.

However, I would appreciate it if you would refrain from making jokes about the military. I have no idea what you do, and I don't care too. I've been in the Marine Corps for ten years now, two tours in Iraq, and honestly it kind of pisses me off when you say things derogatory about the military. Whether your comment was meant to demean me or not at that point makes no difference.

Can you PLEASE send an e-mail to <a href='http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=283'>this guy?</a> :grovel:
would you appreciate someone bringing your family into a smack talking session? Probably not.
I guess you haven't met redrum yet ...

MM
~~:)

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 01:18 PM

No offense, but you're a ****ing idiot.

MM

Hmmm, your overall record under Dick Vermeil is 41-34, or a 55% win percentage.

Little math for you, score 7 touchdowns, your opponent scores 8. Who wins? You might have a great offense, but it means nothing when overall you get outscored.

And no, I haven't removed what happened in Arrowhead last year from my memory. It will be a tough game, a close game this year. I don't think there will be a blowout either way. But, because i'm a Bronco's fan I believe they will win.

Since i'm such a "****ing idiot" tell me, did the Chiefs score enough touchdowns in their four losses this year? When the Bronco's win I will be back to ask you the same question again.

By the way, I have the same name over on the Broncos message boards, feel free to stop by and present your point of view to the rest of Bronco Nation.

vailpass
11-29-2005, 01:23 PM
but it's ok to talk about wives...;)

Well hell yes that doesn't bother me at all.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 01:25 PM
Can you PLEASE send an e-mail to <a href='http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=283'>this guy?</a> :grovel:

MM

I read his profile, but what would you like me to email him about? A Bronze Star Winner is always deserving of much respect, regardless of service branch, when they served, or really anything else.

Mark M
11-29-2005, 01:28 PM
Hmmm, your overall record under Dick Vermeil is 41-34, or a 55% win percentage.

Little math for you, score 7 touchdowns, your opponent scores 8. Who wins? You might have a great offense, but it means nothing when overall you get outscored.

Wow ... you are a ****ing idiot.

The issue was not whether or not the Chiefs allowed a bunch of TDs. You posted:

Since the Chiefs have scored at will for most of the last few years, seems to me they score plenty of TDs.

And no, I haven't removed what happened in Arrowhead last year from my memory. It will be a tough game, a close game this year. I don't think there will be a blowout either way. But, because i'm a Bronco's fan I believe they will win.
I never mentioned last year, but I agree that this year will be different ...

The Chiefs will score 50. :p

Since i'm such a "****ing idiot" tell me, did the Chiefs score enough touchdowns in their four losses this year?
In two of them, no (Donkey and Bills games).

But in the other two, yes (Eagles and Chargers). If the defense plays like it can, the Eagles don't come back and LT doesn't throw the TD.

Again, scoring TDs is less of an issue with KC than stopping the other team from scoring them. So again, you're a ****ing idiot for trying to talk weak-ass smack while not knowing that.

When the Bronco's win I will be back to ask you the same question again.
You'll ask the same question? So you're saying that they will still only have four loses?

Sweet ...

By the way, I have the same name over on the Broncos message boards, feel free to stop by and present your point of view to the rest of Bronco Nation.

Sorry, but unlike you I don't like to troll other sites. Most aren't as accepting of folks like you as this place.

MM

Mark M
11-29-2005, 01:33 PM
I read his profile, but what would you like me to email him about? A Bronze Star Winner is always deserving of much respect, regardless of service branch, when they served, or really anything else.

Anyone else want to explain it ... ?

MM
~~ROFL

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 01:36 PM
Wow ... you are a ****ing idiot.

The issue was not whether or not the Chiefs allowed a bunch of TDs. You posted:

Since the Chiefs have scored at will for most of the last few years, seems to me they score plenty of TDs.

I never mentioned last year, but I agree that this year will be different ...

The Chiefs will score 50. :p

In two of them, no (Donkey and Bills games).

But in the other two, yes (Eagles and Chargers). If the defense plays like it can, the Eagles don't come back and LT doesn't throw the TD.

Again, scoring TDs is less of an issue with KC than stopping the other team from scoring them. So again, you're a ****ing idiot for trying to talk weak-ass smack while not knowing that.

You'll ask the same question? So you're saying that they will still only have four loses?

Sweet ...

Sorry, but unlike you I don't like to troll other sites. Most aren't as accepting of folks like you as this place.

MM

I'm only here because of Chief fans on our site there big guy. And yeah, when Denver wins this weekend I will come back and ask you if the Chiefs scored enough td's.

I stated the Chiefs don't score enough TD's. Bottom line, if you lose, YOU DIDN'T SCORE ENOUGH! I don't care if the score is 49-48, YOU DIDN'T SCORE ENOUGH!

If you lose and think you scored enough then you are the ****ing idiot.

DJJasonp
11-29-2005, 01:37 PM
My two cents for hating the Broncos...in no particular order....

> Chop blocks
> arena league uniforms
> Mike "I'm a rat...do you have any cheese?" Shanahan
> Shanan "mushmouth" Sharpe
> Elway at Arrowhead, crying to the refs that he couldnt get the snap count out because it was too loud (the year the league tried to say that was a "bad" thing).
> Elvis Grbac....yeah, it's related. (1997)

Mark M
11-29-2005, 01:38 PM
I'm only here because of Chief fans on our site there big guy. And yeah, when Denver wins this weekend I will come back and ask you if the Chiefs scored enough td's.

I stated the Chiefs don't score enough TD's. Bottom line, if you lose, YOU DIDN'T SCORE ENOUGH! I don't care if the score is 49-48, YOU DIDN'T SCORE ENOUGH!

If you lose and think you scored enough then you are the ****ing idiot.

Nice way to try and spin it, but your original statement still stands as proof of your ****ing idiotness.

And trust me ... I know idiots.

(Again, maybe someone else can explain that one to the troll).

MM

WisChief
11-29-2005, 01:56 PM

MM

You still owe me bitch! Where's my MONAY!?!? :cuss:

Mark M
11-29-2005, 01:58 PM
You still owe me bitch! Where's my MONAY!?!? :cuss:

IIRC, you got cut.

Sorry ... enjoy the All-Idiot Arena League. I'm sure you'll be star.

MM
~~:p ;)

WisChief
11-29-2005, 01:58 PM
And Mark - go easy on the Jarhead - they're a sensitive bunch. :deevee:

Trust me - I know Jarheads.
:)

|Zach|
11-29-2005, 02:00 PM
FIGHT!

WisChief
11-29-2005, 02:00 PM
IIRC, you got cut.

Sorry ... enjoy the All-Idiot Arena League. I'm sure you'll be star.

MM
~~:p ;)

nlm - obviously Dave Lane told you about Saturday's game.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 02:01 PM
Nice way to try and spin it, but your original statement still stands as proof of your ****ing idiotness.

MM

Not spin at all. There is no doubt in my mind that the Chiefs have a terrific offense and are able to score almost at will. However, when your defense sucks as bad as KC's has the past few years the number of scores you need is a direct reflection of that. If your defense gives up X number of touchdowns you must score at least (X+1) or (X+.428). It's not that hard to understand really.

The Chiefs will score 50 huh? Doubtful. You mentioned the Eagles earlier, Den 49 Phi 21.

Now THAT is scoring enough touchdowns.

One more thing: So far this year KC has 29 TD's, OAK 27, DEN 33, SD 40.

You have less TD's than the two teams in the West that will make the playoffs.

Mark M
11-29-2005, 02:02 PM
nlm - obviously Dave Lane told you about Saturday's game.
No ... but I'm interested now.

MM

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 02:03 PM

Let me guess, you offended a Jarhead once and he beat you to a bloody pulp and then took your girlfriend home? Yeah, we're sensitive alright. Hippie.

WisChief
11-29-2005, 02:04 PM
No ... but I'm interested now.

MM

Let's just say that he had fun showing off for his girlfriend at my expense. I'm just slightly better than Jordan Black at OT.

Mark M
11-29-2005, 02:04 PM
Not spin at all. There is no doubt in my mind that the Chiefs have a terrific offense and are able to score almost at will. However, when your defense sucks as bad as KC's has the past few years the number of scores you need is a direct reflection of that. If your defense gives up X number of touchdowns you must score at least (X+1) or (X+.428). It's not that hard to understand really.

The Chiefs will score 50 huh? Doubtful. You mentioned the Eagles earlier, Den 49 Phi 21.

Now THAT is scoring enough touchdowns.

One more thing: So far this year KC has 29 TD's, OAK 27, DEN 33, SD 40.

You have less TD's than the two teams in the West that will make the playoffs.

Season ain't over yet, troll.

MM

WisChief
11-29-2005, 02:05 PM
Let me guess, you offended a Jarhead once and he beat you to a bloody pulp and then took your girlfriend home? Yeah, we're sensitive alright. Hippie.

ROFL nice try

Mark M
11-29-2005, 02:06 PM
Let's just say that he had fun showing off for his girlfriend at my expense. I'm just slightly better than Jordan Black at OT.

In other words, you suck at it?

ROFL

Sorry to hear that ... especially for whomever was playing QB. That poor, poor bastard.

MM
~~ROFL

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 02:07 PM
Season ain't over yet, troll.

MM

You're absolutely right, but after the Chefs lose this week, it might as well be. Look at the rest of your schedule, the Chiefs WILL NOT be in the playoffs this year.

Hate to break it to all of you.

Mark M

There's a comedy goldmine there somehwere ...

MM
~~:LOL:

WisChief
In other words, you suck at it?

ROFL

Sorry to hear that ... especially for whomever was playing QB. That poor, poor bastard.

MM
~~ROFL

:clap: ROFL

Mark M
11-29-2005, 02:09 PM
You're absolutely right, but after the Chefs lose this week, it might as well be. Look at the rest of your schedule, the Chiefs WILL NOT be in the playoffs this year.

And Denver will NOT be in the Super Bowl this year.

Hate to break it to you.

MM
~~:holdman:

stevieray
11-29-2005, 02:10 PM

thank you for saving us from ourselves, your work here is done.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 02:15 PM
And Denver will NOT be in the Super Bowl this year.

Hate to break it to you.

MM
~~:holdman:

Actually you didn't break it too me. I don't think they will be either. The Colt's most likely will represent the AFC this year.

Mark M
11-29-2005, 02:16 PM
Actually you didn't break it too me. I don't think they will be either. The Colt's most likely will represent the AFC this year.

See, we CAN agree on something!!

Cat and dogs living together, and all that ...

MM

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 02:17 PM
ROFL nice try
Well, enlighten me then tough guy. As I stated earlier, say what you will about me, you won't offend me. When you start taking pot shots at the Corps or any of the services you're out of line.

So, enlighten me, hippie.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 02:18 PM
See, we CAN agree on something!!

Cat and dogs living together, and all that ...

MM

I'm sure there are others, like hatred of everything Silver and Black, or Blue and Yellow for that matter.

WisChief
11-29-2005, 02:19 PM
Well, enlighten me then tough guy. As I stated earlier, say what you will about me, you won't offend me. When you start taking pot shots at the Corps or any of the services you're out of line.

Nah, you ain't worth it, and being called a hippie makes me laugh out loud each time I see that.

I hope you hang around and become a regular - you're funny.

ROFL

BigChiefFan
11-29-2005, 02:19 PM
I think most of can AGREE-we HATE Bronco scum.

WisChief
11-29-2005, 02:21 PM

And, I'm not sure how you think I took a shot at the Corps by calling YOU sensitive. :shrug:

Mark M
11-29-2005, 02:27 PM
I'm sure there are others, like hatred of everything Silver and Black, or Blue and Yellow for that matter.

Maybe you're all right after all ...

of course, you're still a ****ing idiot, but that's mainly because you're a Denver fan.

MM
~~:p :thumb:

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 02:28 PM

Hmmmm Ok, yeah first sentence, no problem with that.

"Trust me - I know Jarheads"

That's not directed towards me other than I happen to be a Marine. That's ok though, I can see you meant no harm, so whatever. But seriously, try and keep it between the teams and each other.

I realize I have no right to ask for any favors or leniency on your message board, but i'm not asking you to respect me. I couldn't give a rat's Kennison whether you respect me or not.

And if I am so "sensitive" why would I come here and welcome abuse? I would sit over in Bronco land where almost everyone would agree with me. But what fun is it to talk smack about a team with members of the same fan base?

Kind of goes against the point doesn't it?

kcirnamffoh
11-29-2005, 02:29 PM
Let ME see, why do I hate Donkeys? :hmmm:

One tried to give candy to my baby sister!

They knock down old ladies on their way to chop-blocking conventions.

If it weren't for John Elway nobody would know where Denver is.

They gave away classified information to the Chinese.

They kick their dogs.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 02:31 PM
Maybe you're alright after all ...

of course, you're still a ****ing idiot, but that's mainly because you're a Denver fan.

MM
~~:p :thumb:

:LOL: Best one of the day, props. I even laughed at that.

I just might have to stick around, at least until after Sunday, for queefs fans you guys aren't 3/4 bad. 1/2 bad maybe, but not 3/4.

WisChief
11-29-2005, 02:37 PM
Hmmmm Ok, yeah first sentence, no problem with that.

"Trust me - I know Jarheads"

That's not directed towards me other than I happen to be a Marine. That's ok though, I can see you meant no harm, so whatever. But seriously, try and keep it between the teams and each other.

I realize I have no right to ask for any favors or leniency on your message board, but i'm not asking you to respect me. I couldn't give a rat's Kennison whether you respect me or not.

And if I am so "sensitive" why would I come here and welcome abuse? I would sit over in Bronco land where almost everyone would agree with me. But what fun is it to talk smack about a team with members of the same fan base?

Kind of goes against the point doesn't it?

If you hang around this place long enough I think you'll find that most (and you'll quickly learn who doesn't) appreciate what you do for our country and way of life. You'll also quickly learn that playing KC Johnny around here will get you pile drived quicker than Jake Plummer this Sunday. Lighten up - It's all good.

~~~~
USMC 86-92

Skip Towne
11-29-2005, 02:45 PM
Do you know the difference between to and too dipshit? Obviousy you don't. The Marines must not screen very closely considering the dumbsses they are letting in. But then, the Marines are a piece of shit anyway.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 02:45 PM
If you hang around this place long enough I think you'll find that most (and you'll quickly learn who doesn't) appreciate what you do for our country and way of life. You'll also quickly learn that playing KC Johnny around here will get you pile drived quicker than Jake Plummer this Sunday. Lighten up - It's all good.
~~~~
USMC 86-92

Why'd you get out? Just curious.

And, ok i'm a ****ing idiot, what in the blue hell is KC Johnny?

I think Green should be a little more worried about being pile drived than Plummer. I don't remember the exact quote but after out last meeting I think Vermeil said something along the lines of, "They hit Trent so many times were lucky he's alive"

WisChief
11-29-2005, 02:48 PM
Do you know the difference between to and too dipshit? Obviousy you don't. The Marines must not screen very closely considering the dumbsses they are letting in. But then, the Marines are a piece of shit anyway.

Oh boy, here we go... :#

WisChief
11-29-2005, 02:49 PM

Because I took one too many Jarhead's girlfriends home with me after beating them to a bloody pulp. That or the brig.

Mr. Kotter
11-29-2005, 02:50 PM

And, ok i'm a ****ing idiot, what in the blue hell is KC Johnny?

I think Green should be a little more worried about being pile drived than Plummer. I don't remember the exact quote but after out last meeting I think Vermeil said something along the lines of, "They hit Trent so many times were lucky he's alive"

Anyone wanna bet this is KCJohnny....and this is his revenge: becoming a Bronco fan and troll? ROFL

vailpass
11-29-2005, 02:50 PM

Hey USMC_Davii,
Skip Towne is the resident hippie here. He is 60 something years old, smokes pot, and bitches about police and any other authority figure his decrepit old mind can conjure up.

He is the definition of what you would never want your kid to grow up to be as is illustrated by the last sentence in his post. I am a Bronco. I visit this site often as it is one of the cooler fan sites out there. AS a guest here I can assure you that the vast majority of the members here do not agree with or condone Skip's comment regarding the Marine corps. His old brain is so addled he mixes his metamucil with bong water.

Skip Towne
11-29-2005, 02:54 PM
Hey USMC_Davii,
Skip Towne is the resident hippie here. He is 60 something years old, smokes pot, and bitches about police and any other authority figure his decrepit old mind can conjure up.

He is the definition of what you would never want your kid to grow up to be as is illustrated by the last sentence in his post. I am a Bronco. I visit this site often as it is one of the cooler fan sites out there. AS a guest here I can assure you that the vast majority of the members here do not agree with or condone Skip's comment regarding the Marine corps. His old brain is so addled he mixes his metamucil with bong water.
You're as full of shit as the jarhead dick licker.

Mark M
11-29-2005, 02:56 PM
Anyone wanna bet this is KCJohnny....and this is his revenge: becoming a Bronco fan and troll? ROFL

Maybe someone should tempt him with pie ...

I hear war heroes love pie.

MM

vailpass
11-29-2005, 02:57 PM
You're as full of shit as the jarhead dick licker.

Whats the matter Skippy is the man holding you down today? Are you being repressed by the system? Got nothing to smoke but resin?
Maybe you could tape a protest sign to your walker and wheel around your room pretending it was the 60s again and you had not yet become the punchline to a bad joke.
Would you be so bold as to make these comments to this guys face? Hell no, he'd beat you right out of your Depends.

WisChief
11-29-2005, 03:00 PM
Whats the matter Skippy is the man holding you down today? Are you being repressed by the system? Got nothing to smoke but resin?
Maybe you could tape a protest sign to your walker and wheel around your room pretending it was the 60s again and you had not yet become the punchline to a bad joke.
Would you be so bold as to make these comments to this guys face? Hell no, he'd beat you right out of your Depends.

Your gonna get a rep on that one. :LOL:

Skip - are you drunk?

AZORChiefFan
11-29-2005, 03:22 PM
Now I need a reason to hate the donkos? Can't I just hate em just because?

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 03:28 PM

Do you know the difference between obviousy and obviously?

Typos happen moron. Hey, go see your local recruiter, nevermind, one must at least graduate high school or equivalent in order to be eligible for military service these days.

Mark M
11-29-2005, 03:32 PM
Do you know the difference between obviousy and obviously?

Typos happen moron. Hey, go see you rlocal recruiter, nevermind, one must at least graduate high school or equivalent in order to be eligible for military service these days.

They also can't have a bladder control problem.

Sorry, Skip, but you're out.

MM

Skip Towne
11-29-2005, 03:32 PM
You just come trolling over here because you fancy yourself smarter than the rest of the mange. You're not. You're a typical Donkey shit-for-brains. I never have anything to do with you because you are extremely boring. GFY dumbass.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 03:33 PM
Hey USMC_Davii,

Yeah, I gathered that. But I definitely won't get wrapped around the axle about it. Even hippies have balls over the internet.

Hey Skip Towne - go tell your local Marine Recruiter what you think of the Marine Corps. By the time he's beaten the last little bit of bong resin from your skull, you'll surely want to "Skip Towne".

Ah hell, why try, you're probably too stoned to even find the Recruiter's office, or get the stupid pun on your ridiculous name.

vailpass
11-29-2005, 03:34 PM
You just come trolling over here because you fancy yourself smarter than the rest of the mange. You're not. You're a typical Donkey shit-for-brains. I never have anything to do with you because you are extremely boring. GFY dumbass.

Yeah Baby! Talk dirty to me!

Skip Towne
11-29-2005, 03:38 PM
Yeah, I gathered that. But I definitely won't get wrapped around the axle about it. Even hippies have balls over the internet.

Hey Skip Towne - go tell your local Marine Recruiter what you think of the Marine Corps. By the time he's beaten the last little bit of bong resin from your skull, you'll surely want to "Skip Towne".

Ah hell, why try, you're probably too stoned to even find the Recruiter's office, or get the stupid pun on your ridiculous name.
OK, I went down there and kicked his ass. What next? Pushups or other manly (and idiotic) things Marines do?

USMC_Davii
Because I took one too many Jarhead's girlfriends home with me after beating them to a bloody pulp. That or the brig.

Either one will do it. Normally one will get the other which will definitely do it. Thanks for your service. Especially as an 03. I'm an Electronics Tech, but i'm in an infantry batallion, so believe me, I know what 03's go through. I just get to be an 03 that also has to fix the radios. :banghead:

Mark M
Yeah Baby! Talk dirty to me!

Not sure why, but I found that funny.

ROFL

Even hippies have balls over the internet.

When did being a hippie suddenly turn into such a bad thing? I understand the whole "not showering" thing is a strike against us--um--them, but I thought love, peace and understanding was supposed to be a good thing.

Seems to have worked pretty well for that Jesus fella ...

MM
~~:shrug:

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 03:44 PM
Hey USMC_Davii,

From reading his profile I assume he used to be in the Navy. Makes sense now, most sailors are either completely jealous of the Marines, or scared of them. The ones that aren't either are normally pretty cool. My bet is he was the sailor that really enjoyed being on ship.

No offense to the Navy, especially no disrespect to Combat Corpsmen. Just to the pole/pot smoking hippe.

WisChief
11-29-2005, 03:45 PM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by USMCTimmmaayyyyyyyi
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a movie there - right?

I thought love, peace and understanding was supposed to be a good thing.

Uh, that's the drugs talking Mark.

vailpass
11-29-2005, 03:48 PM
When did being a hippie suddenly turn into such a bad thing? I understand the whole "not showering" thing is a strike against us--um--them, but I thought love, peace and understanding was supposed to be a good thing.

Seems to have worked pretty well for that Jesus fella ...

MM
~~:shrug:

Nothing wrong with hippies at all. Before Jerry died I used to go see him and the boys with my Head buddies. I recognize your Terrapin Station activity.

Got no beef with the hippy
Unless they're old and bitter like Skippy.

vailpass
11-29-2005, 03:54 PM
From reading his profile I assume he used to be in the Navy. Makes sense now, most sailors are either completely jealous of the Marines, or scared of them. The ones that aren't either are normally pretty cool. My bet is he was the sailor that really enjoyed being on ship.

No offense to the Navy, especially no disrespect to Combat Corpsmen. Just to the pole/pot smoking hippe.

My dad is retired Navy. When they were stationed in Charleston, SC on the Nimitz I used to watch assemblies on the Island where Marine honor gaurds stood at attention in the hot sun for so long they would pass out (don't lock your knees). Saw a marine being bit by a sand flea, he flinched, sargeant made him dig a grave for the sand flea with his bare hands while evryone else looked on.

chiefs4me
11-29-2005, 04:08 PM

I'll take that bet...and my money's on skip..PBJ

and by the way loser...did you know his mother just died???

chiefs4me
11-29-2005, 04:09 PM
Now I need a reason to hate the donkos? Can't I just hate em just because?

hell no you don't need a reason..ROFL

Rain Man
11-29-2005, 04:09 PM
I must say that I'm a little disappointed. I figured that this thread would have a lot more posts by now.

vailpass
11-29-2005, 04:10 PM
I'll take that bet...and my money's on skip..PBJ

and by the way loser...did you know his mother just died???

Why would you bring up someone's personal affairs on an internet football BB? Skank.

Douche Baggins
11-29-2005, 04:12 PM
Well Donkos, I can't seem to get a bite on my avatar bet at the Mane, so I might as well put it up for grabs over here.

KC vs Den straight up. Loser wears the winner's choice of avatar for the rest of the season.

Extra Point
11-29-2005, 04:13 PM
TOO MUCH COLLATERAL DAMAGE!!!

HemiEd
11-29-2005, 04:13 PM
From reading his profile I assume he used to be in the Navy. Makes sense now, most sailors are either completely jealous of the Marines, or scared of them.

Ok, I have left you alone but this did it for me. Some of us older veterans were hated during the Viet Nam era even by our own people. We did not wear our service to our country on our sleeve for obvious reasons. So please excuse us if we do not bow to you, you are getting plenty of love from everyone else.

Marines are brainwashed in Boot Camp to kill, plain and simple. I remember being at a Strip Club with some Marines present. They were more interested in discussing fighting each other than watching the naked chick on stage. You have brought up fighting numerous times in your posts. Good luck adjusting to the real world when you get out.

Douche Baggins
11-29-2005, 04:15 PM
Marines are brainwashed in Boot Camp to kill, plain and simple.

OH NOES!!! LOOK OUT FOR PHIL!!!

chiefs4me
11-29-2005, 04:17 PM
Why would you bring up someone's personal affairs on an internet football BB? Skank.

You brought up his mother you stupid donkey loving scum............he had already told us.....so take a flying **** back to donkey land...

HemiEd
11-29-2005, 04:20 PM
OH NOES!!! LOOK OUT FOR PHIL!!!

Oh shit, Obviously he adjusted. I was just sick of reading this trolls shit.

vailpass
11-29-2005, 04:23 PM
You brought up his mother you stupid donkey loving scum............he had already told us.....so take a flying **** back to donkey land...

Exactly where did I bring up someone's mother??

Rain Man
11-29-2005, 04:27 PM
I tend to view myself as more of a guerilla resistance fighter than a member of any particular armed group.

chiefs4me
11-29-2005, 04:27 PM
Oh shit, Obviously he adjusted. I was just sick of reading this trolls shit.

Not all trolls are bad.......:D

HemiEd
11-29-2005, 04:33 PM
Not all trolls are bad.......:D

Probably right, I was starting to develop some steam reading this though, I am better now that I vented.

Rain Man
11-29-2005, 04:34 PM
I'm hoping that hemied will tell us more about the strip club. I love war stories.

chiefs4me
11-29-2005, 04:38 PM
Probably right, I was starting to develop some steam reading this though, I am better now that I vented.

PBJ

vailpass
11-29-2005, 04:41 PM
PBJ

C4M,
I don't want to bother you but in an earlier post you accused me of saying something that I don't believe I said. Will you please tell me where I mentioned anyone's mother?
Thanks.

HemiEd
11-29-2005, 04:42 PM
I'm hoping that hemied will tell us more about the strip club. I love war stories.

Nah, I said too much already. He rubbed an old Navy/Marine sore, that is all.

Rain Man
11-29-2005, 04:46 PM
C4M,
I don't want to bother you but in an earlier post you accused me of saying something that I don't believe I said. Will you please tell me where I mentioned anyone's mother?
Thanks.

You may not have said it, but you were thinking it.

chiefs4me
11-29-2005, 04:48 PM
C4M,
Thanks.

I'm not going back and looking....if I read it wrong then fine,I read it wrong....I'm wrong....:harumph:

vailpass
11-29-2005, 04:49 PM
You may not have said it, but you were thinking it.
:bang: Get out of my head!!!

vailpass
11-29-2005, 04:51 PM
I'm not going back and looking....if I read it wrong then fine,I read it wrong....I'm wrong....:harumph:

I'm not asking you to apologize, I just want to be clear that I recognize the difference between internet smack talk and deliberately hurting someone by referencing the passing of a loved one.
In no way would I purposely add to Skip's pain, or anyone else's.

Rain Man
11-29-2005, 04:52 PM
:bang: Get out of my head!!!

It's lonely in here, but it's spacious. It's like being in an empty airplane hangar.

chrisdel
11-29-2005, 04:52 PM
Already mentioned, but the main reason I hate the Broncos - the Jan. 4, 1998 playoff game. It helped launch them into their first Super Bowl and left our organization and our fans devastated for years. And say all you want about illegal substances on Bronco jerseys, a Stoyanovich field goal called back because of a holding call, or Gonzalez's TD catch ruled out of bounds. The fact of the matter is that we had the ball at the Broncos 30 yard line with over a minute and a half to go and had a perfect opportunity to win the game. We then proceeded to conduct the worst two minute drill in the history of the NFL playoffs and blew it.

I better stop ranting, or I'll turn this into a "reasons to hate being a Chiefs fan" thread.

chiefs4me
11-29-2005, 04:55 PM
Already mentioned, but the main reason I hate the Broncos - the Jan. 4, 1998 playoff game. It helped launch them into their first Super Bowl and left our organization and our fans devastated for years. And say all you want about illegal substances on Bronco jerseys, a Stoyanovich field goal called back because of a holding call, or Gonzalez's TD catch ruled out of bounds. The fact of the matter is that we had the ball at the Broncos 30 yard line with over a minute and a half to go and had a perfect opportunity to win the game. We then proceeded to conduct the worst two minute drill in the history of the NFL playoffs and blew it.

I better stop ranting, or I'll turn this into a "reasons to hate being a Chiefs fan" thread.

:rolleyes:

Douche Baggins
11-29-2005, 04:57 PM

WE KNOW! PLEASE STOP REMINDING EVERYONE! :(

vailpass
11-29-2005, 05:01 PM
It's lonely in here, but it's spacious. It's like being in an empty airplane hangar.

Whatever you do don't look in the frontal lobe labeled "Pron".
And if you should happen to find 1993-1997 could you please kick-start them? I seem to have lost those years.

Rain Man
11-29-2005, 05:11 PM
Whatever you do don't look in the frontal lobe labeled "Pron".

You mean this one over he-OH, MY GOD! THAT'S SICK! WHAT IS THAT! IS THAT JAKE PLUMMER?!?!

(Sorry, can't pass up a softball like that.)

Warrior5
11-29-2005, 05:37 PM

Is Dreamsicle mothballed in there?

chiefs4me
11-29-2005, 06:17 PM
You mean this one over he-OH, MY GOD! THAT'S SICK! WHAT IS THAT! IS THAT JAKE PLUMMER?!?!

(Sorry, can't pass up a softball like that.)

STRIKE.....ROFL

kmangan21
11-29-2005, 07:01 PM
The reason(s) I hate the Donkeys is because of the biggest (tooth) jack a$$ that played for them.

Used to come into the bar/restuarant, I worked at (which was up the street from Dove Field training facility) with his wife and kids and:

1. Expected free food and beverage (while Janet would get toasted on Heinikens)

2. Tipped like crap

3. Most importantly: Told me to "shut the F*@K UP" when I cheered for the Chiefs when they scored during a game that I was watching. (it was a week after the Donkey's lost and a day before playing a Monday night game)

Besides the fact that I just hate the Donkeys, period!!!

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 07:20 PM
My dad is retired Navy. When they were stationed in Charleston, SC on the Nimitz I used to watch assemblies on the Island where Marine honor gaurds stood at attention in the hot sun for so long they would pass out (don't lock your knees). Saw a marine being bit by a sand flea, he flinched, sargeant made him dig a grave for the sand flea with his bare hands while evryone else looked on.

Ah the Sand Fleas, almost makes me nostalgic and miss Parris Island, wait, I must be out of my mind to say that.

Douche Baggins
11-29-2005, 07:21 PM
Elway did that crap?

chiefs4me
11-29-2005, 07:25 PM
The reason(s) I hate the Donkeys is because of the biggest (tooth) jack a$$ that played for them.

Used to come into the bar/restuarant, I worked at (which was up the street from Dove Field training facility) with his wife and kids and:

2. Tipped like crap

3. Most importantly: Told me to "shut the F*@K UP" when I cheered for the Chiefs when they scored during a game that I was watching. (it was a week after the Donkey's lost and a day before playing a Monday night game)

I would hope, that at least once..you got to serve his food......:)

Skip Towne
11-29-2005, 07:26 PM
Either one will do it. Normally one will get the other which will definitely do it. Thanks for your service. Especially as an 03. I'm an Electronics Tech, but i'm in an infantry batallion, so believe me, I know what 03's go through. I just get to be an 03 that also has to fix the radios. :banghead:
I love it how Marines think they're tough. I had a roommate in college who was a nice guy and rarely mentioned "The Corp". I'm 5'10, 165 and he was 6'1, 180. One night, while drinking, he informed me how bad he was. I laughed and he grabbed me. I threw him down and popped him in the mouth twice. Blood went everywhere and he cried like a baby. I'm not really impressed with Marines. They have big mouths and low IQ's in my experience.

Douche Baggins
11-29-2005, 07:36 PM
I love it how Marines think they're tough. I had a roommate in college who was a nice guy and rarely mentioned "The Corp". I'm 5'10, 165 and he was 6'1, 180. One night, while drinking, he informed me how bad he was. I laughed and he grabbed me. I threw him down and popped him in the mouth twice. Blood went everywhere and he cried like a baby. I'm not really impressed with Marines. They have big mouths and low IQ's in my experience.

The Marines in Skip's day looked like this:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/lathfam/marine.jpg

Skip Towne
11-29-2005, 07:46 PM
The Marines in Skip's day looked like this:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/lathfam/marine.jpg
No, they didn't, they were a lot dumber looking than that.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 07:54 PM
OK, I went down there and kicked his ass. What next? Pushups or other manly (and idiotic) things Marines do?

Riiiight, why am I even wasting my time talking to a cable guy? Oh, i'm sorry "Satellite TV service technician". Wow, what a mistake I made, please forgive me for referring to such an obviously skilled professional as a mere cable guy.

I wonder what a day in your life is like. Do customers ever bug you to give them free channels like they do the cable guys? What about service calls? Do you just go sit in your minivan and sob to yourself for hours? I mean what do you do while the customer takes a day off from their real job because, like the cable guys, you can't be punctual so you have to give some 8 hour window to do 30 minutes worth of work?
Does anyone ever ask for your autograph oh wise and mighty cable, er satellite, guy? Do you get to travel the world as a cable guy? Ever been to Japan? Korea? Thailand? Germany? Australia? Guam? Crete? Greece?

I'm just wondering. I mean, to make fun of but just a mere United States Marine you must have the most exciting and interesting life. You must be so tough and manly, with all that cable you have to run through walls, those tiny little dishes to point towards the southern sky and all.

You call the things Marines do manly and idiotic. I partly agree with you. Although it's not necessarily a man thing to like to stay in shape, women do it too. And idiotic? Yeah all those things we do like the Marine Corps Martial Arts Program, rifle ranges, forced marches (humps), tactical convoy ops, comm exercises, patrols, combat lifesaving skills, gas chambers, swim quals, obstacle courses, weapons classes, etc, etc.
are all quite idiotic and really have nothing to do with being a more lethal enemy and keeping yourself and your men alive. Nothing to do with that all.

You strike me as the type that just likes to whine. I have no problem with that. Hell you probably whine about your hometown and the politics there, but i'm willing to bet you didn't even vote in the presidential election, nevermind your local ones.

I take back my earlier comment about you probably being Navy. I gave you way too much credit. The Navy wouldn't accept a low life piece of sh*t like yourself. You have no idea of service, nevermind to the country that gives you the opportunity to have such a great job as a cable guy, but to anything more than yourself.

You truly are the most idiotic person that I have ever come across in my lifetime. Please do us all a huge favor and put some rubber bands around your tiny balls very tight. They will turn black and fall off, don't worry it won't take too long. I only hope you have not yet procreated, if you have we are doomed to at least one more generation of the idiocy in your shallow gene pool. If you have already procreated, please do the rubber band thing anyway to prevent any future "Skip Towners" from spewing forth into this great nation.

I tried to keep my posts from becoming personal, and that was all I asked in return. You obviously have nothing of value to add to this, or any other conversation, or you wouldn't have to resort to such things.

Why don't you go fix someone's satellite, get a real job, get a life, oh yeah, and GFY ***hole.

Skip Towne
11-29-2005, 07:57 PM
No, they didn't, they were a lot dumber looking than that.
And that reminds me of another story of a "tough" Marine. A guy I knew named Chuck got into it with a local badass named Wally. (Real names) Chuck started the fight and Wally mopped the floor with him. Lots of blood and gore. Chuck whimpered he would become a Marine and look Wally up. Several months later, Chuck, true to his word, came back in a spiffy Marine uniform and looked Wally up. Wally kicked the living shit out of Chuck again. I swear to God this is a true story. Today, Wally is an M.D. and Chuck is still a dipshit.

Iowanian
11-29-2005, 08:00 PM
Someone warm up some pie.....

KC-Chef
11-29-2005, 08:00 PM
12. That horrible turf that they had for years at Mile High Stadium. The Chiefs would have to play there, and there'd be clouds of dust because the field was just dirt in many places.

You guys probably ought to take this one out... didn't any of you actually watch the Chefs game this weekend?

Coach
11-29-2005, 08:02 PM
Someone warm up some pie.....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/pie.jpg

Douche Baggins
11-29-2005, 08:03 PM
And that reminds me of another story of a "tough" Marine. A guy I knew named Chuck got into it with a local badass named Wally. (Real names) Chuck started the fight and Wally mopped the floor with him. Lots of blood and gore. Chuck whimpered he would become a Marine and look Wally up. Several months later, Chuck, true to his word, came back in a spiffy Marine uniform and looked Wally up. Wally kicked the living shit out of Chuck again. I swear to God this is a true story. Today, Wally is an M.D. and Chuck is still a dipshit.

That is awesome. Maybe he should have taken some karate lessons.

Skip Towne
11-29-2005, 08:09 PM
Riiiight, why am I even wasting my time talking to a cable guy? Oh, i'm sorry "Satellite TV service technician". Wow, what a mistake I made, please forgive me for referring to such an obviously skilled professional as a mere cable guy.

I wonder what a day in your life is like. Do customers ever bug you to give them free channels like they do the cable guys? What about service calls? Do you just go sit in your minivan and sob to yourself for hours? I mean what do you do while the customer takes a day off from their real job because, like the cable guys, you can't be punctual so you have to give some 8 hour window to do 30 minutes worth of work?
Does anyone ever ask for your autograph oh wise and mighty cable, er satellite, guy? Do you get to travel the world as a cable guy? Ever been to Japan? Korea? Thailand? Germany? Australia? Guam? Crete? Greece?

I'm just wondering. I mean, to make fun of but just a mere United States Marine you must have the most exciting and interesting life. You must be so tough and manly, with all that cable you have to run through walls, those tiny little dishes to point towards the southern sky and all.

You call the things Marines do manly and idiotic. I partly agree with you. Although it's not necessarily a man thing to like to stay in shape, women do it too. And idiotic? Yeah all those things we do like the Marine Corps Martial Arts Program, rifle ranges, forced marches (humps), tactical convoy ops, comm exercises, patrols, combat lifesaving skills, gas chambers, swim quals, obstacle courses, weapons classes, etc, etc.
are all quite idiotic and really have nothing to do with being a more lethal enemy and keeping yourself and your men alive. Nothing to do with that all.

You strike me as the type that just likes to whine. I have no problem with that. Hell you probably whine about your hometown and the politics there, but i'm willing to bet you didn't even vote in the presidential election, nevermind your local ones.

I take back my earlier comment about you probably being Navy. I gave you way too much credit. The Navy wouldn't accept a low life piece of sh*t like yourself. You have no idea of service, nevermind to the country that gives you the opportunity to have such a great job as a cable guy, but to anything more than yourself.

You truly are the most idiotic person that I have ever come across in my lifetime. Please do us all a huge favor and put some rubber bands around your tiny balls very tight. They will turn black and fall off, don't worry it won't take too long. I only hope you have not yet procreated, if you have we are doomed to at least one more generation of the idiocy in your shallow gene pool. If you have already procreated, please do the rubber band thing anyway to prevent any future "Skip Towners" from spewing forth into this great nation.

I tried to keep my posts from becoming personal, and that was all I asked in return. You obviously have nothing of value to add to this, or any other conversation, or you wouldn't have to resort to such things.

Why don't you go fix someone's satellite, get a real job, get a life, oh yeah, and GFY ***hole.
Whoa, it's not what you want but it's all you want. Do you actually think I would read that long diatribe from an ignorant ass Donkey/Marine/N00b? That's three strikes and you're out. You're far too stupid for me to converse with. Go on back to your own board you ignorant troll.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 08:16 PM
Ok, I have left you alone but this did it for me. Some of us older veterans were hated during the Viet Nam era even by our own people. We did not wear our service to our country on our sleeve for obvious reasons. So please excuse us if we do not bow to you, you are getting plenty of love from everyone else.

Marines are brainwashed in Boot Camp to kill, plain and simple. I remember being at a Strip Club with some Marines present. They were more interested in discussing fighting each other than watching the naked chick on stage. You have brought up fighting numerous times in your posts. Good luck adjusting to the real world when you get out.

You're absolutely right. And I would almost agree with the good luck adjusting to the real world part, except things are much different now than they were during Vietnam, combat wise. And what's wrong with Marines being trained to kill? That's our job isn't it?

I didn't bring up fighting until one of your fellow board members decided to bash the Corps and Marines in general. As a matter of fact I never once threatened him, or told him I would do anything to him.

I am well aware of the disgusting acts of many Americans when their soldiers, sailors, Marines, and airmen returned from Vietnam. That is why I am particularly surprised that there have not been more Chiefs fans here with the backbone to tell this idiot he took it a bit too far.

As I said before I have no problem with being attacked personally, but to degrade any service member merely because they serve is ludicrous and idiotic. What people that have never served don't, and never will, understand is that warriors hate war more than anyone. I don't care if Skip Towne agrees with the war, The Commander In Chief, or the direction our country is going, but to bash any service member because he serves, or to bash the service in general, is ridiculous.

You state you left me alone, well, nobody asked you too, I certainly didn't. If any of my posts offended you personally, I apologize. I personally thank you for your service to your country and you have my respect for that. In my opinion it wasn't just me you left alone, it was the same mentality that spit on service members when they returned from combat.

I'm through with this garbage.

If I have any takers - Denver wins this Sunday, straight up. Loser of the wager to put a team related pic of the winners choice (within the rules of the message board) in their signature line. I will put it in mine on the Denver board if Denver loses.

Any takers?

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 08:22 PM
Whoa, it's not what you want but it's all you want. Do you actually think I would read that long diatribe from an ignorant ass Donkey/Marine/N00b? That's three strikes and you're out. You're far too stupid for me to converse with. Go on back to your own board you ignorant troll.

Forgive me cable guy. I forgot, you're an idiot. It's called reading, letters form words, words form sentences, sentences form paragraphs.

Maybe I should type it over phonetically for you. Too lazy to even read a reply to your idiotic statements, not surprising, you obviously have no ambition.

stevieray
11-29-2005, 08:25 PM
this thread is deteriorating. or getting boring.

one of the two.

I showed up the week of the game. show me some respect.

:rolleyes:

Skip Towne
11-29-2005, 08:25 PM
You're absolutely right. And I would almost agree with the good luck adjusting to the real world part, except things are much different now than they were during Vietnam, combat wise. And what's wrong with Marines being trained to kill? That's our job isn't it?

I didn't bring up fighting until one of your fellow board members decided to bash the Corps and Marines in general. As a matter of fact I never once threatened him, or told him I would do anything to him.

I am well aware of the disgusting acts of many Americans when their soldiers, sailors, Marines, and airmen returned from Vietnam. That is why I am particularly surprised that there have not been more Chiefs fans here with the backbone to tell this idiot he took it a bit too far.

As I said before I have no problem with being attacked personally, but to degrade any service member merely because they serve is ludicrous and idiotic. What people that have never served don't, and never will, understand is that warriors hate war more than anyone. I don't care if Skip Towne agrees with the war, The Commander In Chief, or the direction our country is going, but to bash any service member because he serves, or to bash the service in general, is ridiculous.

You state you left me alone, well, nobody asked you too, I certainly didn't. If any of my posts offended you personally, I apologize. I personally thank you for your service to your country and you have my respect for that. In my opinion it wasn't just me you left alone, it was the same mentality that spit on service members when they returned from combat.

I'm through with this garbage.

If I have any takers - Denver wins this Sunday, straight up. Loser of the wager to put a team related pic of the winners choice (within the rules of the message board) in their signature line. I will put it in mine on the Denver board if Denver loses.

Any takers?
On and on you go you ignorant f*ck. Just how low do you have to score on the test to become a Marine? As we used to leisurely stroll to breakfast, we would look over to the drill field and there you ignorant grunts were doing push ups. Oh, how we would laugh. Who, in their right minds , joins the Marines? Hahahahahahaha

Iowanian
11-29-2005, 08:32 PM
You should be bashing davii for being a dumbass, making poor life choices like rooting for the broncos, his propensity to perform cunnilingus on the donkey show star, watching guys take a leak......but not even a donkey fan should be fugged with for being a Marine.

its not a free ticket to be a douchebag here...but its nothing to run smack about.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 08:37 PM
On and on you go you ignorant f*ck. Just how low do you have to score on the test to become a Marine? As we used to leisurely stroll to breakfast, we would look over to the drill field and there you ignorant grunts were doing push ups. Oh, how we would laugh. Who, in their right minds , joins the Marines? Hahahahahahaha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_famous_U.S._Marines

Them. And me. Yeah, you're right, there aren't any educated Marines. We're all idiots. I truly have no idea how i'm typing this, or how I have a Bachelors degree, or how i'm an electronics technician, or how I taught electronics in a nationally accredited course for four years.

Gee, i'm such an idiot I should probably install satellite dishes for a living.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 08:40 PM
You should be bashing davii for being a dumbass, making poor life choices like rooting for the broncos, his propensity to perform cunnilingus on the donkey show star, watching guys take a leak......but not even a donkey fan should be fugged with for being a Marine.

its not a free ticket to be a douchebag here...but its nothing to run smack about.

Wow, there is more than one or two honorable Chiefs fans.

And for the record, there were no douchebag comments from me until this idiot started in, and there won't be either. It's a Chiefs board and I respect that.

Just trying to actually talk smack, not that fun on your own teams board where everyone agrees when you pick the Broncs to win.

Iowanian
11-29-2005, 08:42 PM
I never said you were being a douchebag...I said being a Marine wasn't a free ticket to be one.

If you swing into the Mange, you'll soon understand why most Donk fans are automatically classified as pricks or ignorant fugtards. There are exceptions but they're muffled by the hockey helmet walking team's circlejerk.

If smack is what you're seeking...you're at the End of the Rainbow and I'm baows deep in the pot of gold.

Skip Towne
11-29-2005, 08:43 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_famous_U.S._Marines

Them. And me. Yeah, you're right, there aren't any educated Marines. We're all idiots. I truly have no idea how i'm typing this, or how I have a Bachelors degree, or how i'm an electronics technician, or how I taught electronics in a nationally accredited course for four years.

Gee, i'm such an idiot I should probably install satellite dishes for a living.
The fact that you are in the Marines tells me one thing...............that you were not able to find a job in the real world. Get used to it. Nobody wants you. You are an outcast. I, too, have a degree but I use mine to run my satellite business. I have 14 employees. You are a dumbass that had to join the service because you have no useful skills. Go back to your own kind you loser.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 08:47 PM

2. Tipped like crap

Wow, coming from a Broncos' fan: I would've spit in his food. He deserved it.

HemiEd
11-29-2005, 08:49 PM
And what's wrong with Marines being trained to kill? That's our job isn't it?
Exactly, nothing is wrong with it, but understanding it is helpful. It is the job of the Marines to do this. Each branch has its primary function, even though some do crossover.

I chose to leave you alone and respected your right to speak your mind until you offended me, simple as that. You are currently defending my right to do that. I was actually shocked that it bothered me after all of these years. No need to apologize or thank me for my service. I cashed every check Uncle Sam gave me, the training they provided more than compensated me for my service. Good luck to you and **** the Broncos.

KChiefsQT
11-29-2005, 08:50 PM
Forgive me cable guy. I forgot, you're an idiot. It's called reading, letters form words, words form sentences, sentences form paragraphs.

Maybe I should type it over phonetically for you. Too lazy to even read a reply to your idiotic statements, not surprising, you obviously have no ambition.
That's MR. CABLE GUY TO YOU.
Is there a gibberish translator in the house? I can't make head nor nail of that uber-babble you flung onto the screen during your latest spasmodic seizure. I suggest you hone your writing skills before applying borrowed glories as a mere typist.

Here's a tip: no one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy if you wear a wig to hide to the scars; stop posting your drivel on message boards, and learn to control the slobbering. You could type every thing you know on the subject on back of a microscopic postage stamp and still have room leftover for a shopping list. Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if your father didn't screw a plant and raised a blooming idiot; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "Sorry, we don't weigh livestock.", or if you didn't have a face that people rub tree branches on to make ugly sticks. No, come to think of it, you would.

Finally, take a look at this map. See this little tiny island, way out in the Pacific Ocean? That's where the people who care live.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 08:50 PM
The fact that you are in the Marines tells me one thing...............that you were not able to find a job in the real world. Get used to it. Nobody wants you. You are an outcast. I, too, have a degree but I use mine to run my satellite business. I have 14 employees. You are a dumbass that had to join the service because you have no useful skills. Go back to your own kind you loser.

Whatever man... hey, my receptions a little fuzzy during storms, do you know the number for DirectTV, or can I schedule a service call now?

I understand you've never wanted to challenge yourself to become something more than you are. That's ok, just pick the beer up off your gut, take a nice long swig... There you go...

Feel better now cable guy?

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 08:55 PM
That's MR. CABLE GUY TO YOU.
Is there a gibberish translator in the house? I can't make head nor nail of that uber-babble you flung onto the screen during your latest spasmodic seizure. I suggest you hone your writing skills before applying borrowed glories as a mere typist.

Here's a tip: no one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy if you wear a wig to hide to the scars; stop posting your drivel on message boards, and learn to control the slobbering. You could type every thing you know on the subject on back of a microscopic postage stamp and still have room leftover for a shopping list. Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if your father didn't screw a plant and raised a blooming idiot; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "Sorry, we don't weigh livestock.", or if you didn't have a face that people rub tree branches on to make ugly sticks. No, come to think of it, you would.

Finally, take a look at this map. See this little tiny island, way out in the Pacific Ocean? That's where the people who care live.

Did I pick a bone cable guy? Wow, I really feel bad for offending such an upstanding citizen that contributes so much to society. I don't know where we'd be without our cable guys, almost brings me to tears talking about it.

loser.

Skip Towne
11-29-2005, 08:55 PM
Whatever man... hey, my receptions a little fuzzy during storms, do you know the number for DirectTV, or can I schedule a service call now?

I understand you've never wanted to challenge yourself to become something more than you are. That's ok, just pick the beer up off your gut, take a nice long swig... There you go...

Feel better now cable guy?
I've run my own businesses all my life. Why? Because I could. You obviously couldn't. You couldn't even get a f*cking job. You had to join the f*cking Marines. Hell, they'll hire anybody. This ends my conversation with your stupid lowlife Marine ass.

KChiefsQT
11-29-2005, 08:59 PM
Did I pick a bone cable guy? Wow, I really feel bad for offending such an upstanding citizen that contributes so much to society. I don't know where we'd be without our cable guys, almost brings me to tears talking about it.

loser.
he speaks, yet he says nothing. :shake:

HemiEd
11-29-2005, 08:59 PM
I am curious, is this thread headed to the Romper Room, Hall of Fame or Washington DC? ROFL

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 09:01 PM
I've run my own businesses all my life. Why? Because I could. You obviously couldn't. You couldn't even get a f*cking job. You had to join the f*cking Marines. Hell, they'll hire anybody. This ends my conversation with your stupid lowlife Marine ass.

Yeah, you're right, I couldn't get a job. That must be what it was. And yeah, i'm a lowlife.

Some people live their entire lives wondering if they ever made a difference to the world, the Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Too bad that ends the conversation, I was hoping I could get you to come down here to New Orleans and install a satellite dish for me, the cable guys down here are obviously not as good as you oh cable guy god.

KChiefsQT
11-29-2005, 09:03 PM
Yeah, you're right, I couldn't get a job. That must be what it was. And yeah, i'm a lowlife.

Too bad that ends the conversation, I was hoping I could get you to come down here to New Orleans and install a satellite dish for me, the cable guys down here are obviously not as good as you oh cable guy god.

I told you, and I'll tell you again: It is MR. CABLE GUY to you meathead.

Skip Towne
11-29-2005, 09:07 PM
Hey, thanks, qt, did I ever tell you how lovely you are? Rep to you.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 09:09 PM

Gee sorry coach. You know meathead, frontal lobotomy, fan of a winning team and all. <-- trying to get back to football

Got any volleyball tips coach?

OldTownChief
I am curious, is this thread headed to the Romper Room, Hall of Fame or Washington DC? ROFL

ROFL Good Question. Probably why it's still here.

KChiefsQT
Hey cadet Davii.... why'd you delete ur post???

KChiefsQT
11-29-2005, 09:11 PM
Gee sorry coach. You know meathead, frontal lobotomy, fan of a winning team and all. <-- trying to get back to football

Got any volleyball tips coach?

Yeah go throw on a pair of spandex and we can talk.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 09:11 PM
Hey cadet Davii.... why'd you delete ur post???

Decided I wanted to say something different there coach.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 09:14 PM
Yeah go throw on a pair of spandex and we can talk.

Sweet, I love spandex, it makes my junk look huge. Go ahead, swing away.... lol

KChiefsQT
11-29-2005, 09:16 PM
you must be dodging that "don't ask don't tell" policy left and right.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 09:20 PM
you must be dodging that "don't ask don't tell" policy left and right.

haha, no, fortunately for my wife and I both I am straight. But hey, you're the one that asked me to put them on coach.

Surprised nobody has taken me up on the signature waver yet. I know you all have more confidence in your team than that. You'd have to, I mean it's only been 35 years since you smelled a Super Bowl.

kcfanXIII
11-29-2005, 09:21 PM
Wow that is lame. I always thought they were saying: Let's Go D!
It all makes sense now...
every time plummer throws a pick, we should yell I-N-T!!!

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 09:25 PM
every time plummer throws a pick, we should yell I-N-T!!!

There ya go! Good idea, you could yell it, oh about once per every 2.75 games this year!

Now here's something fun, yell I-N-T every time Trent throws a pick! You could yell it almost twice as much, and you'd get to do it 8 times a year from the comfort of your own stadium!

Black Jack Savage
11-29-2005, 09:27 PM
haha, no, fortunately for my wife and I both I am straight. But hey, you're the one that asked me to put them on coach.

Surprised nobody has taken me up on the signature waver yet. I know you all have more confidence in your team than that. You'd have to, I mean it's only been 35 years since you smelled a Super Bowl.

And it's less than five days until Jared Allen shoves his whole fist up Plummer's ass and Kawika hits Anderson so hard that he'll think he's been skullf*cked to death.

stevieray
11-29-2005, 09:29 PM

like a sig bet with a noob is some sort of great reward?

ROFL

kcfanXIII
11-29-2005, 09:29 PM
needs spandex to make his junk look huge, hes a marine, i got it, this man has a small penis, and he's just trying to compensate.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 09:32 PM
And it's less than five days until Jared Allen shoves his whole fist up Plummer's ass and Kawika hits Anderson so hard that he'll think he's been skullf*cked to death.

Whew, boy i'd hate to be Plummer if that's true. So Allen enjoys fisting guys huh? I always thought there was something wrong with that guy.

Hey Coach Vermeil, what do you have to say about this?

I donít know how many times they (Broncos) knocked Trent down but it was a ton and heís lucky heís alive. *sob*

kcfanXIII
11-29-2005, 09:33 PM
There ya go! Good idea, you could yell it, oh about once per every 2.75 games this year!

Now here's something fun, yell I-N-T every time Trent throws a pick! You could yell it almost twice as much, and you'd get to do it 8 times a year from the comfort of your own stadium!
oh come on, you're a bronco fan. you should know better than anyone plummer's implosion is immenant. and watch your precious bootleg, derrick johnson will bend plummer over at the spot, and well you get where i'm going with this.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 09:34 PM
needs spandex to make his junk look huge, hes a marine, i got it, this man has a small penis, and he's just trying to compensate.

Yup, you got me pegged. Wish I could be like you John Holmes.

kcfanXIII
Yup, you got me pegged. Wish I could be like you John Holmes.
yeah, most guys wish they were hung like me.

Black Jack Savage
Whew, boy i'd hate to be Plummer if that's true. So Allen enjoys fisting guys huh? I always thought there was something wrong with that guy.

Hey Coach Vermeil, what do you have to say about this?

I thought a tub of Crisco by the nightstand and shortening under the fingernails was a requirement to register at the Mange. Since you're a spandex loving marine, i figure you're pulling triple duty.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 09:35 PM
oh come on, you're a bronco fan. you should know better than anyone plummer's implosion is immenant. and watch your precious bootleg, derrick johnson will bend plummer over at the spot, and well you get where i'm going with this.

Coming from you it doesn't surprise me, I guess you need Derrick to live out your fantasies for you.

I think Trent will throw more INT's than Jake. Of course it will be easy, he only needs one.

Black Jack Savage
11-29-2005, 09:37 PM
The only location Plummer has yet to throw an interception from is his own ass, but he can't fit the ball and his head in there at the same time.

kcfanXIII
11-29-2005, 09:39 PM
Coming from you it doesn't surprise me, I guess you need Derrick to live out your fantasies for you.

I think Trent will throw more INT's than Jake. Of course it will be easy, he only needs one.
i'll make you a new bet, if jake throws more picks than trent you put a pic of my choice on your bronHOE board, if trent throws more picks, i'll put one of your pics on my sig line

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 09:41 PM
I thought a tub of Crisco by the nightstand and shortening under the fingernails was a requirement to register at the Mange. Since you're a spandex loving marine, i figure you're pulling triple duty.

Who posts on a football site with a baseball avatar? Do you even know where you are?

Ok, to be fair it's probably hard to get to the correct site with your boyfriend working you over like that.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 09:43 PM
i'll make you a new bet, if jake throws more picks than trent you put a pic of my choice on your bronHOE board, if trent throws more picks, i'll put one of your pics on my sig line

time frame? Rest of season? One week? Until the Chiefs don't make the playoffs?

I'll put a pic there of your choice if i'm wrong, as long as it is within the board rules. You're on.

Sybil
11-29-2005, 09:44 PM
Who posts on a football site with a baseball avatar? Do you even know where you are?

Ok, to be fair it's probably hard to get to the correct site with your boyfriend working you over like that.

Damn, that's lame. Why do you bother?

cdcox
11-29-2005, 09:44 PM
If it were me, and I didn't want someone to run smack over the Marines on a rival fan board on which I planned to run smack, I think I'd go to the trouble of leaving it out the fact that I was a Marine from my FREAKING USER NAME. But that's just me.