PDA

View Full Version : Dear Lady,

Phobia
11-27-2005, 08:52 PM
I know you'd like to exhude some class at Arrowhead. I know you'd like to think Chiefs fans are a step above the rest. That's a noble dream. I hope you realize it some day.

Some other day when I'm not sitting in front of you.

I plan to give opposing fans shit each and every time I step foot into Arrowhead. I'm not going away and I'm not shutting up. Not for you and not for anybody...

unless my Chiefs let me down on the scoreboard. When opposing fans are sitting on their hands when the Chiefs are on offense I'm going to tell them they need to make some noise. If not me, who? Those idiots need coaching too.

I don't care if you "know" the season ticket holder to whom my seats belong.

Skip Towne
11-27-2005, 08:54 PM
Well, OK, I was just askin'.

Saulbadguy
11-27-2005, 08:56 PM
What??

keg in kc
11-27-2005, 08:57 PM
Damn it, Phil, how many times have we told you not to take your pants off at home games.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-27-2005, 08:57 PM
I know you'd like to exhude some class at Arrowhead. I know you'd like to think Chiefs fans are a step above the rest. That's a noble dream. I hope you realize it some day.

Some other day when I'm not sitting in front of you.

I plan to give opposing fans shit each and every time I step foot into Arrowhead. I'm not going away and I'm not shutting up. Not for you and not for anybody...

unless my Chiefs let me down on the scoreboard. When opposing fans are sitting on their hands when the Chiefs are on offense I'm going to tell them they need to make some noise. If not me, who? Those idiots need coaching too.

I don't care if you "know" the season ticket holder to whom my seats belong.

Do you think we need to play better?

Saulbadguy
11-27-2005, 08:59 PM
I don't "make noise" when the opposing team is on offense if they are the home team (when I go to road games). Its fairly pointless, as it will not be nearly loud enough to cause any distractions, unless there are enough fans there to join in. I've only seen that happen once or twice.

Phobia
11-27-2005, 09:01 PM
I don't "make noise" when the opposing team is on offense if they are the home team (when I go to road games). Its fairly pointless, as it will not be nearly loud enough to cause any distractions, unless there are enough fans there to join in. I've only seen that happen once or twice.

Shut up lady, that wasn't my point.

Phobia
11-27-2005, 09:01 PM
Do you think we need to play better?

Than what? We won. I hope we keep winning.

Saulbadguy
11-27-2005, 09:02 PM
Can we get some sort of background here, please?

Phobia
11-27-2005, 09:02 PM
Damn it, Phil, how many times have we told you not to take your pants off at home games.

I did nearly crap in her lap.

Saulbadguy
11-27-2005, 09:03 PM
I'm really not above giving opposing teams fans shit. **** them. I wish they weren't here at all.

keg in kc
11-27-2005, 09:03 PM
I did nearly crap in her lap.They pay big money for that in Okinawa. So I've heard.

Phobia
11-27-2005, 09:05 PM
Can we get some sort of background here, please?

Don't you have some already? Retarded white guy with big mouth harasses Pats fan... with a smile on his face. Retarded fat lady thinks she needs to step in to stop the abuse. Graciously, retarded white guy with big mouth tells retarded fat lady to kiss his ass.

Chiefs Pantalones
Than what? We won. I hope we keep winning.

These next 3 games will show what we're made of!

Skip Towne
I'm really not above giving opposing teams fans shit. **** them. I wish they weren't here at all.
Uh, aren't YOU the opposing team's fan a good number of times?

keg in kc
11-27-2005, 09:07 PM
These next 3 games will show what we're made of!It better show us an offense that carries us to the promised land, because our defense sure can't do anything for itself.

Saulbadguy
11-27-2005, 09:09 PM
Uh, aren't YOU the opposing team's fan a good number of times?
Yes, but that is besides the point.

Saulbadguy
11-27-2005, 09:10 PM
Don't you have some already? Retarded white guy with big mouth harasses Pats fan... with a smile on his face. Retarded fat lady thinks she needs to step in to stop the abuse. Graciously, retarded white guy with big mouth tells retarded fat lady to kiss his ass.
What did the fat retarded lady give as a response to that offer?

Phobia
11-27-2005, 09:11 PM
What did the fat retarded lady give as a response to that offer?

She left early. She's a real fan.

BigRedChief
11-27-2005, 09:22 PM
Harassing opposing teams fans doesn't provide me much enjoyment unless the fan has been obnoxious during the game.

But thats just me.

Phobia
11-27-2005, 09:25 PM
Bah. My whole point with this thread was that I'm pretty lame. I gave the guy hell, like I always do but I always do it with a smile on my face. Lady was retarded to "call" me on it. I wasn't out of bounds, just shooting guy some shit.

Saulbadguy
11-27-2005, 09:26 PM
Harassing opposing teams fans doesn't provide me much enjoyment unless the fan has been obnoxious during the game.

But thats just me.
I have to be around them alot because I sit right next to the tunnel, and the dumbasses like to crowd around that to see their team. Then they walk up to the nosebleeds.

Not too many of them are obnoxious except Denver and Oakland fans, which is understandable.

Saulbadguy
11-27-2005, 09:27 PM
Bah. My whole point with this thread was that I'm pretty lame. I gave the guy hell, like I always do but I always do it with a smile on my face. Lady was retarded to "call" me on it. I wasn't out of bounds, just shooting guy some shit.
Yeah. It was a good point, but just a weak rant. You should have just stabbed her in the face.

Demonpenz
11-27-2005, 09:28 PM
I just spit garbage out of my mouth in everyones direction until i get beat up. Story of my life

Phobia
11-27-2005, 09:29 PM
Yeah. It was a good point, but just a weak rant. You should have just stabbed her in the face.

I plan to put out a bowl of antifreeze.

Reaper16
11-27-2005, 10:08 PM
You should have been at the Ichabods/Bearcats playoff game. (Of course, you were @ Coach Snyder's last game) That was a case of enough opposing fans in the house to make a legitimate difference.

ChiTown
11-27-2005, 10:23 PM
I had no idea Phil was a retard.............

Count Zarth
BTW, this story was more interesting than Whitlock's Spears bullshit.

KcMizzou
I had no idea Phil was a retard.............New here?

KcMizzou
11-27-2005, 10:25 PM
BTW, this story was more interesting than Whitlock's Spears bullshit.You know, I heard a late-night sports talk guy praising him for that article last night. :rolleyes:

ChiTown
11-27-2005, 10:26 PM
New here?

I believe the proper terminology is n00b.

I dunno. I've just always considered him "special", ya know?