PDA

View Full Version : Why has no one...

Sully
11-28-2005, 08:09 AM
... told me yet how I should not be excited about yesterdays win. I know Whitlock wrote a column saying that, and I've even seen it mentioned a little in different threads, but I need a big thread header to put me in my place for feeling good about one more win that helps our chances at making the playoffs. I mean, without the playoffs, how would anyone tell me not to get excited, since we'll lose in the first round?

Do I have to call someone out?!!?

Rausch
11-28-2005, 08:11 AM
Well, if you want to get excited about beating the defending super bowl champs who're leading their division and a top 10 passing team, which is our defense's weak point....well....that's your choice...

Seek
11-28-2005, 08:20 AM
... told me yet how I should not be excited about yesterdays win. I know Whitlock wrote a column saying that, and I've even seen it mentioned a little in different threads, but I need a big thread header to put me in my place for feeling good about one more win that helps our chances at making the playoffs. I mean, without the playoffs, how would anyone tell me not to get excited, since we'll lose in the first round?

Do I have to call someone out?!!?

You should feel better about yesterday's win it wasn't against the worste team in the NFL, but you need to forget about it already. It wasn't a great feat. If we win on Sunday then you can reallys start feeling good.

The patsies started their #3 Running back becasue their #1 and #2 were out, and were missing their #2 Reciver, and their starting SS. We beat up a beat up mediocre team. Which is why they are 6-5. They have a 2-5 record against teams with winning records.

The Chiefs have a 1-2 record against teams with winning records. Thats right, we haven't beat a winning team until yesterday, and I already pointed out, why we shouldn't be all warm and fuzzy.

Sully
11-28-2005, 08:21 AM
You should feel better about yesterday's win it wasn't against the worste team in the NFL, but you need to forget about it already. It wasn't a great feat. If we win on Sunday then you can reallys start feeling good.

The patsies started their #3 Running back becasue their #1 and #2 were out, and were missing their #2 Reciver, and their starting SS. We beat up a beat up mediocre team. Which is why they are 6-5. They have a 2-5 record against teams with winning records.

The Chiefs have a 1-2 record against teams with winning records. Thats right, we haven't beat a winning team until yesterday, and I already pointed out, why we shouldn't be all warm and fuzzy.

Thank you!
Now I can sleep this week.

Gaz
11-28-2005, 08:21 AM
Well, if you want to get excited about beating the defending super bowl champs who're leading their division and a top 10 passing team, which is our defense's weak point....well....that's your choice...

Nice.

xoxo~
Gaz
Enjoys his humor on the dry side.