Titans (boo..)
at Jaguars (yeah colts!!)
Chargers (yeah colts!!)
at Seahawks (boo..)
Cardinals (boo..)

an example of a "true colt fan" :p

Rausch
11-28-2005, 02:34 PM
From this point on I'd prefer to see the Steelers run away with that division and the Bengals slide.

I think we match up better with the Steelers (run oriented team) than the Bengals (ok on the ground but deadly through the air.)

HemiEd
11-28-2005, 02:35 PM
We do not need the Colts win streak to stop tonight, for sure.

chiefsfaninNC
11-28-2005, 02:40 PM
Definately need the Colts to win tonight!

John_Wayne
11-28-2005, 02:54 PM
I noticed this a couple of weeks ago. The Colts can help the Chiefs by beating a few teams that we are chasing in the playoff hunt.

I HATE the Colts. I want them to die!! I don't care if they go 16-0 or not. But, I will be rooting for them vs. the Steelers, Jags and Chargers.

Dunit35
11-28-2005, 03:04 PM
I noticed this a couple of weeks ago. The Colts can help the Chiefs by beating a few teams that we are chasing in the playoff hunt.

I HATE the Colts. I want them to die!! I don't care if they go 16-0 or not. But, I will be rooting for them vs. the Steelers, Jags and Chargers.

I know, as much as I want the Colts to lose out. I want to see them win all those of those games.

Rain Man
11-28-2005, 03:07 PM
Yep. I'm climbing aboard the Colts' bandwagon for the evening. It's kind of like going on a hayride.

ptlyon
11-28-2005, 03:10 PM
I'm rooting for a loudspeaker to break off the roof of the dome and come crashing down smashing Peyton's head 3 feet into the ground.

Dunit35
11-28-2005, 03:10 PM
Yep. I'm climbing aboard the Colts' bandwagon for the evening. It's kind of like going on a hayride.

Im sitting across from you, but I did bring some snack packs and popcorn.

Ebolapox
11-28-2005, 03:12 PM
eh, I don't give a sh*t about the cults... seriously--fugg em'... hating aside though, I'd laugh if we somehow made it into the playoffs and beat the colts in the divisional round to revenge our 2003 loss--could you picture THAT?!? colts go undefeated only to poop in their hat--that would be AWESOME

-EB-

onescrewleftuntwisted
11-28-2005, 03:18 PM
its time to go horse hunting, and make some glue.

Edubs
11-28-2005, 03:19 PM
The Jags may be in the yitter now that their QB is down and out.

Dave Lane
11-28-2005, 03:20 PM
I think I'd like to see them win out (at least till we play them again) just to see the Miami crones crap themselves!

Dave

KChiefsQT
11-28-2005, 03:23 PM
From this point on I'd prefer to see the Steelers run away with that division and the Bengals slide.

I think we match up better with the Steelers (run oriented team) than the Bengals (ok on the ground but deadly through the air.)

I would prefer the same; however, I think it's more likely Pit will slip. Cinnci has a tough one next week vs. Pittsburgh and the last game of the season :) vs. us. But personally, I dont think they'll have a problem with Cleveland, Detroit and Buffalo. That puts them at either 3-2 or 4-1 (IMO) for the rest of the season.

keg in kc
11-28-2005, 03:23 PM
When was the last time the Colts beat the Steelers?

Cave Johnson
11-28-2005, 03:53 PM
The Jags may be in the yitter now that their QB is down and out.

Wishful thinking, sadly. Garrard is a pretty good quarterback, Mike Vick light. He was 1-1 in sub duty last year with decent combined passing/rushing numbers. Combine the improvement in the receiving corp with Jones and Wilford with the easy schedule, and they won't miss much of a beat.

ROYC75
11-28-2005, 04:10 PM
Fug it, we need to just win out and let the rest fall where they may fall.

tk13
11-28-2005, 04:17 PM
When was the last time the Colts beat the Steelers?
It's been a while... the Steelers have won something like 9 straight games over the Colts. I think that's the longest active winning streak in the league... or up there at least.

funk monkey
11-28-2005, 04:30 PM
f u

Ari Chi3fs
11-28-2005, 04:42 PM
eh, I don't give a sh*t about the cults... seriously--fugg em'... hating aside though, I'd laugh if we somehow made it into the playoffs and beat the colts in the divisional round to revenge our 2003 loss--could you picture THAT?!? colts go undefeated only to poop in their hat--that would be AWESOME

-EB-

This is a scenario that has played out in my head, several times. I forsee this coming into fruition...

and um, its not just to get revenge for the Jan 2004 game, but also the Jan 1996 game.

They go undefeated with vision of sugarplums... and we bust they ass. That fantasy brings me much joy.