PDA

View Full Version : Pre-game adult entertainment at Bucs game

FringeNC
11-28-2005, 02:44 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me...shouldn't cops worry about crime in which there was no voluntary participant?

Officers Bust Mobile Strip Club At Bucs Game

(http://news.tbo.com/news/MGBR1DZ2LGE.html)

TAMPA – Tampa Police Department officers arrested 10 people on Sunday outside Raymond James Stadium accusing them of operating a mobile strip club in the parking lot during the Bucs vs. Bears game.

Undercover officers fumbled upon the business running under the name Déjà Vu when they found them distributing flyers promoting the mobile strib club. Police found several bouncers and dancers inside the 40-foot-long 1987 motor home.

Police found alcohol being sold inside and lap dances being conducted at $20 if the girl was topless and $40 if she was nude. Officers confiscated $2,000 and the arrests were made before kickoff.

Among the people arrested were Eric Monroe Terrell, manager of the club, and Mitchell Stone, who owns the motor home. Stone also told officers that this was the fourth game at which they were operating the club. Peter Madden James, of Holiday, was also arrested with marijuana posession.

BIG_DADDY
11-28-2005, 02:52 PM
Good thing were out there arresting people for shit like this.

Ebolapox
11-28-2005, 02:53 PM
police saying (freeze)...
Doing, doing, doing!!

-EB-

Phobia
11-28-2005, 02:53 PM
That shit is illegal? WTF am I going to do with this RV now?

Dunit35
11-28-2005, 02:54 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me...shouldn't cops worry about crime in which there was no voluntary participant?

Officers Bust Mobile Strip Club At Bucs Game

(http://news.tbo.com/news/MGBR1DZ2LGE.html)

TAMPA – Tampa Police Department officers arrested 10 people on Sunday outside Raymond James Stadium accusing them of operating a mobile strip club in the parking lot during the Bucs vs. Bears game.

Undercover officers fumbled upon the business running under the name Déjà Vu when they found them distributing flyers promoting the mobile strib club. Police found several bouncers and dancers inside the 40-foot-long 1987 motor home.

Police found alcohol being sold inside and lap dances being conducted at $20 if the girl was topless and $40 if she was nude. Officers confiscated $2,000 and the arrests were made before kickoff.

Among the people arrested were Eric Monroe Terrell, manager of the club, and Mitchell Stone, who owns the motor home. Stone also told officers that this was the fourth game at which they were operating the club. Peter Madden James, of Holiday, was also arrested with marijuana posession.

I see John Madden is using a fake name now. Someone should tell that dumbass you dont use your real last name.

Ebolapox
11-28-2005, 02:55 PM
first ron mexico, then peter madden james??

jeesh--next we'll hear that lawrence tynes gets into bar fights... what's next?!?

-EB-

jidar
11-28-2005, 02:57 PM
****ing throught police.
Good thing we've got the righteous wrath of retards to help keep US on the straight and narrow minded path.

Sully
11-28-2005, 02:59 PM
DIdn't the strip club that was off Van Brunt used to take a huge bus and park it outside Arrowhead and seve beer and stuff inside? I never went on, but I just assumed there was some naked going on in there, since it was full of peelers.

FringeNC
11-28-2005, 03:11 PM
I see John Madden is using a fake name now. Someone should tell that dumbass you dont use your real last name.

LOL. Long drive to Indy today.

Alton deFlat
11-28-2005, 03:13 PM
$40 for a nude lap dance? I've never had one, is that the going rate, or is someone getting screwed.......so to speak?

Rain Man
11-28-2005, 03:14 PM
Other than the illegal part, this business concept is quite sound.

sedated
11-28-2005, 03:24 PM
The hot teachers are f*cking 14 year olds, and now this.

I'm gonna move to Tampa.

Ari Chi3fs
11-28-2005, 03:31 PM
if ever in Tampa, go to Mons Venus.

This PSA brought to you by Hot Strippers with Unreal Bodies, and Nude Lapdances.

Phobia
11-28-2005, 03:34 PM
Back in the day dances in Tampa were $10. When I moved back to Houston they were $20.

Cave Johnson
11-28-2005, 03:44 PM
I guess the 3 or so strip clubs within a mile of Raymond James stadium weren't keeping up with demand.

robot monster
11-28-2005, 03:47 PM
Operating an adult business without a license, selling liquor without a permit, I dont have a problem with the cops putting a stop to either situation

sedated
11-28-2005, 03:48 PM
Best lap dance - Outhouse in Lawrence, KS.

$20 gets you hands-on, full groping rights.

Most of the ladies are nasty, but it's worth it if you find the diamond in the rough.

sedated
11-28-2005, 03:56 PM
Operating an adult business without a license, selling liquor without a permit, I dont have a problem with the cops putting a stop to either situation

f*cking neo-con

Sully
11-28-2005, 03:57 PM

Pooper of parties,
Sayer of NAY!!!
Picker of NIT!!!

Donger
11-28-2005, 04:02 PM
Do these ladies who perform lap dances provide enough friction for the chap to achieve orgasm?

robot monster
11-28-2005, 04:02 PM
Well the law is that you have to have those things, if you dont like it then get the law changed, don't complain about cops being a-holes when they are just doing their job.

Rain Man
11-28-2005, 04:04 PM
Speaking of strippers, I saw "The Ice Harvest" this weekend. Was their depiction of the quality of Wichita strippers accurate? I would've expected a little better in a fine, corn-fed midwestern town.

Sully
11-28-2005, 04:05 PM
Speaking of strippers, I saw "The Ice Harvest" this weekend. Was their depiction of the quality of Wichita strippers accurate? I would've expected a little better in a fine, corn-fed midwestern town.

Was Ice HArvest worth seeing. has some great actors in it, but I heard it was around an hour long, and not all that good.

FringeNC
11-28-2005, 04:07 PM

Fair enough....but who is the aggrieved party? Yes, it's against the law, but what type of person wants victimless crimes to be against the law?

Rain Man
11-28-2005, 04:13 PM
Was Ice HArvest worth seeing. has some great actors in it, but I heard it was around an hour long, and not all that good.

I think it's definitely worth seeing, and it kept me quite engaged the whole time. However, it's a very different movie than the ads would lead you to believe.

Sully
11-28-2005, 04:14 PM
I had trouble imagining it wouldn't be good with both Cusack and Thornton, but I have a huge problem with hour long movies.

Rain Man
11-28-2005, 04:22 PM
To be honest, I didn't notice that it was a short movie. My wife commented on it when we left, though.

Baby Lee
11-28-2005, 04:26 PM
Do these ladies who perform lap dances provide enough friction for the chap to achieve orgasm?
According to Howard, in NYC, that's what knees are for.

robot monster
11-28-2005, 04:27 PM
Fair enough....but who is the aggrieved party? Yes, it's against the law, but what type of person wants victimless crimes to be against the law?

So, let's take it a step further then, do you think there should be no liquor sales regulation whatever? You believe that this was a victimless crime, the crime is unlicensed liquor retailing, and who wants victimless crime against the law so let's repeal laws against unlicensed liquor retailing.

Would it be ok with you if a liquor vendor walked onto your child's elementary school playground and dispenses shots of Remy Martin for a penny? Think a 5 year old kid ought to be able to walk into a gas station and buy a 6-pack? How about a 10 year old kid getting a lap dance? Or a 10 year old girl giving them?

The reason these businesses operate within the law is because they will lose their license to operate if they don't. Do you really think removing any accountability from the way alcohol purveyors or adult businesses are run is a good idea?

Remind me not to vote for you...

Baby Lee
11-28-2005, 04:29 PM
So, let's take it a step further then, do you think there should be no liquor sales regulation whatever? You believe that this was a victimless crime, the crime is unlicensed liquor retailing, and who wants victimless crime against the law so let's repeal laws against unlicensed liquor retailing.

Would it be ok with you if a liquor vendor walked onto your child's elementary school playground and dispenses shots of Remy Martin for a penny? Think a 5 year old kid ought to be able to walk into a gas station and buy a 6-pack? How about a 10 year old kid getting a lap dance? Or a 10 year old girl giving them?

The reason these businesses operate within the law is because they will lose their license to operate if they don't. Do you really think removing any accountability from the way alcohol purveyors or adult businesses are run is a good idea?

Remind me not to vote for you...
Hey, Slippery Slope Guy, when is Late Night with Adam Corrolla coming back?

AND THERE'S NOT A D@MN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT !!!

Skip Towne
11-28-2005, 04:33 PM
Stoopid n00b!

robot monster
11-28-2005, 04:34 PM
I dont know what you mean about adam carolla. that show sucks.

I know the popular thing would be to say "beer and strippers are cool, the cops should never be allowed to mess with anyone who's got beer and strippers no matter what" but that dog won't hunt.

Rain Man
11-28-2005, 04:35 PM
$40 seems kind of high for a lap dance, unless it's got some sort of climactic ending.

Donger
11-28-2005, 04:37 PM
$40 seems kind of high for a lap dance, unless it's got some sort of climactic ending.

Hence my question in 20.

Seriously, unless the gal was EXTREMELY attractive, what's the point without the O?

Mr. Laz
11-28-2005, 04:42 PM
sex is da debbil

Dunit35
11-28-2005, 05:05 PM

Its actually right. I have a buddy in Pueblo, CO that says theres a juice bar strip club and its $20 for lap dance without top and $40 naked.

FringeNC
11-28-2005, 05:08 PM

Absolutely. Prohibition does not work, whether it's minor or major. Voluntary interactions are mutually beneficial. End of story.

Although I am a libertarian, I realize that minors do not have the necessities to make rational choices, although the drinking age is ridiculously high.

Do you really think removing any accountability from the way alcohol purveyors or adult businesses are run is a good idea?

Establishments should ne accountable to their customers, not to your moral values. If the strip club has ugly chicks, it will go out of business. On a serious note, I'd support zoning laws against certain types of activities, as long as the zoning was in place before the fact, and well defined.

Psyko Tek
11-28-2005, 05:36 PM
wasn't tampa where those cheerleaders got caught being private in public