PDA

View Full Version : Te Great Wolf Lodge

Hog Farmer
11-28-2005, 05:10 PM
Looks like I will get to come to K.C. for my first visit to Arrowhead against the Chargers on Xmas eve day. A business associate is sending me 4 tickets section 101 for the game. But I was wondering if any of you have stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge and if so, is it worth the money for a couple days vacation. I have a 5 year old girl who loves the water. Any advise?

Phobia
11-28-2005, 06:19 PM
Yeah. Great Wolf Lodge will be great for the kiddo. Is it worth the money to give her a memory she'll retain forever?

Hog Farmer
11-29-2005, 08:33 AM
Thanks Phobia. That's all I needed to hear, I'll see if I can't make my reservations!

KC Kings
11-29-2005, 09:26 AM
We paid $150 a night, but you can check in at noon and you have access to the pool until the next day at 10pm. It wasn't spectacular, but the kids really loved it. It was a little pricey but I just dropped $80 for the family on a Sesame Street Live 60 minute show, and I have definately spent a lot more money in 34 hours on family fun.

The best part is, you can byob and sit around the edge of the pool and watch the kids in the kiddie pool. I have also heard a lot of ads on the radio about an extra Christmas theme going on there now, so it definitely would be worth the money for your little girl.