PDA

View Full Version : Bold Prediction: the Skins will win the NFCE

cmh6476
11-28-2005, 07:07 PM
Here's why:

4. Dallas 7-4 (6-2 NFC, 3-1 Div.)
@NYG, KC, @Was, @Car, StL

5. New York Giants 7-4 (6-3 NFC, 2-1 Div.)
Dal, @Phi, KC, @Was, @Oak

5. Washington Redskins 5-6 (5-2 NFC, 2-1 Div.)
@StL, @Ari, Dal, NYG, @Phi

First Dallas and NYG play each other, so one will win and one will lose.

Then, we'll hopefully take out both the Giants, and Cowboys, that would be swell :thumb:

Washington then plays each of them at home right after we kick their ass! And, I think the Skins might be playing better than either of their division rivals at this point.

Not to mention the Skins also got the sucky rams comin up this week, and they should be able to beat Arizona as well.

And this is also even more important to us because the Broncos have the Skins first round pick. Which is why I'm sure a lot of them (Bronco fans) will be drawn to this thread this week ;)

So playoffs for the Skins, we'll help em beat up on their division rivals, and all's good in my book! :rockon:

SNR
11-28-2005, 07:39 PM
The way the Skins are finishing games, I'd be surprised if they even won ONE of those two division games

Count Alex's Losses
11-28-2005, 10:17 PM
Dallas and New York will destroy Washington.

cmh6476
11-29-2005, 11:28 AM
daytime bump for all the bronco fans thinkin theyre gonna get a nice pick from the skins :thumb:

Hydrae
11-29-2005, 11:46 AM
I have been saying the Cowboys will win this division since before the season started and see no reason to change now.

vailpass
11-29-2005, 12:09 PM
Dallas is rounding into playoff form. They are damn tough at home and Parcells coached teams do not choke.
Joe Gibbs might as well have one of his nascar rednecks play QB for him, it couldn't be any worse than the one he has.

HemiEd
11-29-2005, 12:13 PM
Dallas is rounding into playoff form. They are damn tough at home and Parcells coached teams do not choke.

What did they do on Turkey day?

IMO they choked on a drumstick.

jidar
11-29-2005, 12:16 PM
GO SKINS!

vailpass
11-29-2005, 12:17 PM
What did they do on Turkey day?

IMO they choked on a drumstick.

Why Ed they lost to a superior team, of course. ;)

(oh, and their kicker choked)

Joe Seahawk
11-29-2005, 12:52 PM
Why Ed they lost to a superior team, of course. ;)

(oh, and their kicker choked)

But no kicker choked as bad as Feeley.. :)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/GeoBass/choker.jpg

vailpass
11-29-2005, 12:55 PM
But no kicker choked as bad as Feeley.. :)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/GeoBass/choker.jpg
Nice job on the photo, thats hilarious.
During Denver's SB runs in the 90's there were games where the breaks went our way, thats the difference between a good year and a magical year.
Right now your Seachickens are on track for a special year, including upending Indy. How long is Sean Alexander under contract?

Hydrae
11-29-2005, 01:02 PM
How long is Sean Alexander under contract?

They have him under a one year contract. One of the stipulations though is that they can not franchise him after this season. He will get a huge payday this offseason somewhere. Alexander is on record as saying he would much prefer to stay in Seattle but if someone else throws megabucks at him, who knows?

vailpass
11-29-2005, 01:05 PM
They have him under a one year contract. One of the stipulations though is that they can not franchise him after this season. He will get a huge payday this offseason somewhere. Alexander is on record as saying he would much prefer to stay in Seattle but if someone else throws megabucks at him, who knows?

Thanks. I remember them having trouble signing him this year but didn't know how it turned out.
If Paul Allen doesn't do whatever it takes to keep this guy, including putting him on the board of Microsoft, he is insane. I'm not so sure Alexander isn't as good as LT.

Taco John
11-29-2005, 01:07 PM
I'm not worried about the Skins winning too many more games this year.

cmh6476
11-29-2005, 01:44 PM
I'm not worried about the Skins winning too many more games this year.

well if they lose too many more you guys won't have enough money to sign that high of a draft pick anyways :p

cmh6476
12-06-2005, 12:37 PM
Here's why:

4. Dallas 7-5 (6-3 NFC, 3-2 Div.)
KC, @Was, @Car, StL

5. New York Giants 8-4 (7-3 NFC, 3-1 Div.)
@Phi, KC, @Was, @Oak

5. Washington Redskins 6-6 (6-2 NFC, 2-1 Div.)
@Ari, Dal, NYG, @Phi

They'll have a tough time catching the G-Men. We can knock the Cowboys down to the Skins level though with a win, and figuring the Skins beat the Cards. Washington really needs a win from the Eagles though for this pipedream to come to fruition.

Still, nice to see the Skins winning, which moves that Broncos draft pick back just a notch :thumb:

Count Alex's Losses
12-06-2005, 12:39 PM
You want to talk about bold?

There IS a scenario in which the MIAMI DOLPHINS win the AFC East.

cmh6476
12-06-2005, 12:40 PM
looks like there are 15 teams with a worse record than 6-6 at this point, so as it stands now Denver would own the 16th overall from the skins...

Boardin Bronco
12-07-2005, 02:02 AM
cmh

You try too hard to hate on the Broncos.

I never expected to get a top ten pick from the Redskins because of one reason: Joe Gibbs. For most of the season, its been difficult to root against the Redskins because I have so much respect and admiration for Gibbs. Gibbs is one of the classiest individuals in the history of sports. If Washington runs the table, good for them. I can't stand the haters who say Gibbs is "over-the-hill" and "washed up".