PDA

View Full Version : Larry the Rapper!!

Wa-Z
11-29-2005, 12:46 AM
I hope he doesn't turn out to be a thug or rapper once he's recognized as an elite player in the NFL. After all, he is signed by Roca Wear (Jay-Z).

I think it's stupid when athletes try doing that...Shaq, Iverson...I don't really know any NFL players that have but then I don't know any that are signed by rappers' clothelines.

luv
11-29-2005, 12:49 AM
We just haven't seen any that were any good yet.

Who was it that did the Superbowl Shuffle? I'm thinking the Bears, but I'm thinking that's not right. Wasn't it them or New England?

Bacon Cheeseburger
11-29-2005, 12:50 AM
It's worse when the athletes think they can act, and the Bears did the Superbowl Shuffle.

luv
11-29-2005, 12:54 AM
It's worse when the athletes think they can act, and the Bears did the Superbowl Shuffle.
They played the Patriots, didn't they?

Shaq has tried acting as well as rapping. :shake:

Wa-Z
11-29-2005, 12:54 AM
He was wearing a CHE shirt in the papers Sunday...what a rebel.

HolmeZz
11-29-2005, 01:42 AM
Being a rapper doesn't make you a thug, neither does associating yourself with one.

Rausch
11-29-2005, 01:44 AM
I really don't care.

I like him angry. I like him pissed off. I like that he's got something to prove.

As long as he keeps posting 150+ yard games he can say he hates white guys named Rausch....

luv
11-29-2005, 01:49 AM
Being a rapper doesn't make you a thug, neither does associating yourself with one.
You're a rapper wannabe, aren't ya? :p

HolmeZz
11-29-2005, 01:55 AM
You're a rapper wannabe, aren't ya? :p

Nope, I'm just not ignorant.

Rausch
11-29-2005, 01:58 AM
Nope, I'm just not ignorant.

On this BB it's spelled "Ig'nernt."

Wile_E_Coyote
11-29-2005, 03:49 AM
He was wearing a CHE shirt in the papers Sunday...what a rebel.

I got to read part of that article. Don't know if it's available on the web(they won't let my IP read articles at the KC Star, though I can post on their message board :shrug: ).

Anyway, LJ's problems with KC seems to be he gets hate mail.

Wa-Z
11-29-2005, 02:15 PM

Wow, btw that pic is hilarious...shockeys expression is hilarious

how do you get something like that on there anyway??

KCChiefsMan
11-29-2005, 02:22 PM
I hope the Chiefs do the Superbowl shuffle

KC Kings
11-29-2005, 02:29 PM
I hope he doesn't turn out to be a thug or rapper once he's recognized as an elite player in the NFL. After all, he is signed by Roca Wear (Jay-Z).

I think it's stupid when athletes try doing that...Shaq, Iverson...I don't really know any NFL players that have but then I don't know any that are signed by rappers' clothelines.

1. Turn out to be a thug? Bitch-slapping your girlfriend and threatening her with a gun might be considered a bit thuglike to some.

2. All of those guys team up with rappers/clothing lines for reason, more money. I bet he gets a cut every week that he can get to the endzone and throwup that Rockafella diamond. I just wonder how long the NFL is going to stand idle and not fine him for endorsing/advertising a product while on the field. I don't have a problem with it, but you know the NFL exec's will blow thier tops when they realize he is throwing up an adertisment every Sunday amd they aren't getting a cut.

chagrin
11-29-2005, 02:43 PM
yay, another athlete turned rapper, yay...

StcChief
11-29-2005, 04:12 PM
Larry has time to practice for SB Shuffle in '06.