PDA

View Full Version : Millen Should Step Down

Kraut
11-29-2005, 04:57 AM
Mariucci is fired......but where the hell is the walking papers for Matt Millen. Don't get me wrong, Millen was a hell of a player and seems like a good guy. I can't see how he could let go of a coach like Mariucci and he himself will not step down. He is as much to blame for the Lions being an absolute mess as Mariucci (actually he is more to blame in my opinion) But like it was said in another thread: It gives the Chiefs a chance to get Mariucci if Dick retires at the end of the year. Any thoughts?

ChiefGator
11-29-2005, 05:36 AM
I agree that Millen should step down.

As for Mariuci coaching the Chiefs, I'ld pass on that one. I personally like Mariucci and think he is a good coach (even if I can't remember how to spell his name). But, he would muck up with the offense and instill a different system.

Not sure who I want.. but not him.

Kraut
11-29-2005, 05:38 AM
Your right on him coming in and putting in a different system. After thinking about it he would probably take the Chiefs a few steps back until they could get down the new system.

Hoover
11-29-2005, 07:17 AM
I think the Fords told Millen, you need 3 wins to keep your job, so he fired Mooch.