PDA

View Full Version : Pryce is gay

Wa-Z
11-29-2005, 03:21 PM
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/9067284

PRYCE IS RIGHT

Broncos DE Trevor Pryce is looking forward to his rematch with John Welbourn and the Chiefs.
Broncos DE Trevor Pryce is looking forward to his rematch with John Welbourn and the Chiefs.
Inside Sunday's compelling Broncos-Chiefs matchup is another matchup that warrants viewer's attention.

Broncos Pro Bowl defensive end Trevor Pryce will be matched against Chiefs offensive tackle John Welbourn, who missed the first Denver-Kansas City game earlier this season.

And Pryce was sorry he did. After the Broncos blew out the Chiefs, Pryce made mention of the fact that his night wasn't complete being that he didn't get a rematch with the offensive tackle that manhandled him last season, when he was struggling with a back injury.

Apparently, Welbourn did more than manhandle Pryce. He used some tactics that could have been construed as questionable. Not many got to see them -- who does get to see everything that goes on in the trenches? -- but Pryce has not forgotten.

He has had this game circled all season.

BigChiefFan
11-29-2005, 03:22 PM
Eat a dick, Broncos!!

KC Kings
11-29-2005, 03:23 PM
What did Welbourn do, steal the circle jerk vasoline and smear it on his jersey?

Iowanian
11-29-2005, 03:24 PM
I hope welbourn punches that dirty donkey in the baows every time they end up in a pile.

Maybe follow that up with a Victory- KONCHO!

Dunit35
11-29-2005, 03:25 PM
What did Welbourn do, steal the circle jerk vasoline and smear it on his jersey?

nah, he just got manhandled thats all. Pryce is just a bad sport because he got ruled. Typical

BigRock
11-29-2005, 03:28 PM
It's always funny to see a Donkey lineman whining about someone else's tactics.

For that matter, it's also always funny to see Shanratty's fluffer Adam Schefter blindly report whatever a Donkey player tells him. He dances around accusing Welbourn of cheating on the word of a guy who got owned. What else is Pryce going to say, that Welbourn just plain kicked his ass?

BigChiefFan
11-29-2005, 03:32 PM
"The Pryce is wrong, bitch."-Bob Barker

Warrior5
11-29-2005, 03:34 PM
Well spit...

Anyone wanna bet Welbourn has it circled too?

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-29-2005, 03:38 PM
It's always funny to see a Donkey lineman whining about someone else's tactics.

yes... pot meet kettle.

TRR
11-29-2005, 03:38 PM
I'll take Welbourn in a street fight over Trevor Pryce any day of the week. This Sunday's game may just come down to that...

HemiEd
11-29-2005, 03:41 PM
Damn, I had forgotten what a posessed animal Pryce was in Denver. I sure hope Welbourn can do something to stop him. I had pushed that memory way back it was so horrible.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-29-2005, 03:43 PM
Trevor... as a name... does sound gay.

vailpass
11-29-2005, 03:44 PM
5 more days to dream your playoff dreams Chief fans.

5 more days to believe that victories over Houston and whats left of the Patriots are signs that your team is ready to compete with the big boys.

5 more days to think you won't miss Priest, that LJ is just as good.

5 more days to believe that patchwork D-line can actually stop good teams.

5 days until the losing streak starts, ending with DV taking his .500 record and going home, Roaf & Shields hanging it up, and the rebuild begins again.

5 more days.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-29-2005, 03:46 PM

5 more days to believe that victories over Houston and whats left of the Patriots are signs that your team is ready to compete with the big boys.

5 days until the losing streak starts, ending with DV taking his .500 record and going home, Roaf & Shields hanging it up, and the rebuild begins again.

5 more days.
well hell... we might as well not even play it now.

Plummer is gay too btw.

Mile High Mania
11-29-2005, 03:49 PM
It's good to have this game late in the season with two teams fighting for something for a change... too bad it's not in Denver. Ah well.

Time to pay off the refs...

BigRock
11-29-2005, 03:51 PM
Wow, considering LJ ran for 151 and 2 TD's against Denver last year, it's scary to think about what Priest would have done if LJ is so much worse.

vailpass
11-29-2005, 03:53 PM
well hell... we might as well not even play it now.

Plummer is gay too btw.
ROFL
Nah, that cheerleader he's hitting is hot. Or are you saying she is a beard?

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-29-2005, 03:55 PM
I'm sure it's been taken care of.

:D

Mile High Mania
11-29-2005, 03:57 PM
I'm sure it's been taken care of.

:D

It never hurts to be sure, better double the payment...

HemiEd
11-29-2005, 03:57 PM

5 more days.

5 more days to believe your team is as good as it's record Bronco fans.

5 more days to believe that losses to the Dolphins and upstart Giants were not signs that your team is a pretender.

5 more days to think you won't see the real Jake Plummer this year.

5 more days to believe that Browns D-line can continue to stop good teams.

5 days until the losing streak starts, ending with Shannahan calling back Maurice Clarret and the Broncos dropping out of the Talking Heads top 5.

5 more days until the true Bronco's are exposed.

StcChief
11-29-2005, 03:58 PM
It's good to have this game late in the season with two teams fighting for something for a change... too bad it's not in Denver. Ah well.

In honor of Al Davis we will get the refs from Missouri.... :)

vailpass
11-29-2005, 03:59 PM
5 more days to believe your team is as good as it's record Bronco fans.

5 more days to believe that losses to the Dolphins and upstart Giants were not signs that your team is a pretender.

5 more days to think you won't see the real Jake Plummer this year.

5 more days to believe that Browns D-line can continue to stop good teams.

5 days until the losing streak starts, ending with Shannahan calling back Maurice Clarret and the Broncos dropping out of the Talking Heads top 5.

5 more days until the true Bronco's are exposed.

:clap: Nice. Don't you love Chiefs-Broncos week?

Hydrae
11-29-2005, 04:01 PM
ROFL
Nah, that cheerleader he's hitting is hot. Or are you saying she is a beard?

She has a beard? Are you sure she is a she? Browncow fans get so confused by this kind of thing pretty easily you know. :)

HemiEd
11-29-2005, 04:03 PM
:clap: Nice. Don't you love Chiefs-Broncos week?

Yep, I actually love every week of the Chiefs season. Mondays after a loss really suck though.

HemiEd
11-29-2005, 04:05 PM
Yep, I actually love every week of the Chiefs season. Mondays after a loss really suck though.

*edit*
Oh and it is enjoyable to talk smack with Bronco fans that have some class.

stevieray
11-29-2005, 04:09 PM
*edit*
Oh and it is enjoyable to talk smack with Bronco fans that have some class.

I agree, that special ed class has done wonders for Vailpass.

:clap:

chappy
11-29-2005, 04:10 PM
It never hurts to be sure, better double the payment...

yeah thats the only way you'll win

HemiEd
11-29-2005, 04:14 PM
I agree, that special ed class has done wonders for Vailpass.

:clap:

ROFL Hey on a side note: My wife got quite a kick out of it when I pointed you out on TV and said that is one of the Planet regulars. It was great!

HemiEd
11-29-2005, 04:16 PM

WTF is with that hammer and cycle? I wish could block the damn thing without blocking all sigs.

Radar Chief
11-29-2005, 04:20 PM
ROFL Hey on a side note: My wife got quite a kick out of it when I pointed you out on TV and said that is one of the Planet regulars. It was great!

Stevie Ray, FDE, was on TV?! Damn, I missed it. Saw Weird Wolf a couple of times but that was it.
And I was look’n for FDE too. :cuss:

HemiEd
11-29-2005, 04:22 PM
Stevie Ray, FDE, was on TV?! Damn, I missed it. Saw Weird Wolf a couple of times but that was it.

Yep, they did a close up of him, must have lasted four or five seconds. :thumb:

Mile High Mania
11-29-2005, 04:24 PM

Trust me I know... they'll need to practice the chop blocks and all that as well.

Bob Dole
11-29-2005, 04:24 PM

He's hard to spot because he won't hold still and spends the timouts dancing in the aisle.

acasas4
11-29-2005, 04:25 PM
Damn, I heard Pryce was gay but I didn't believe it til I heard he pronounces his name Prythe. And that pic on the mane of him and Plumber holding hands and watching Oprah together really convinced me.:D

sedated
11-29-2005, 04:28 PM

5 more days.

5 more days to believe that Denver is the best in the West.

5 more days until the annual donks collapse.

5 more days until the donks are tested on the road. (they actually DO have to play a road game this year, finally)

5 more days until Jake the fake is exposed for the loser that he is.

5 more days until we rip you and your team a new one, f@gg0t. this is Arrowhead, b!tch.

sedated
11-29-2005, 04:32 PM
Damn, I heard Pryce was gay but I didn't believe it til I heard he pronounces his name Prythe. And that pic on the mane of him and Plumber holding hands and watching Oprah together really convinced me.:D

Dont forget the Christopher Lowell show

Count Alex's Losses
11-29-2005, 05:26 PM
Pryce is definitely gay. His life partner is Michael Strahan:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=48454&stc=1

Sure-Oz
11-29-2005, 05:33 PM
you know there will be fights in this game or leghumpings by pryce

vailpass
11-29-2005, 05:39 PM
5 more days to believe that Denver is the best in the West.

5 more days until the annual donks collapse.

5 more days until the donks are tested on the road. (they actually DO have to play a road game this year, finally)

5 more days until Jake the fake is exposed for the loser that he is.

5 more days until we rip you and your team a new one, f@gg0t. this is Arrowhead, b!tch.

ROFL Not too bad although Denver has played two tough road games in Jax and Dallas. KC will find out just how tough Dallas is when they visit the Cowboys in a couple of weeks.

Calcountry
11-29-2005, 06:01 PM

5 more days.5 more days til you eat some serious crow if your fugtards lose.

Calcountry
11-29-2005, 06:02 PM

Time to pay off the refs...Too bad all 16 of your games aren't scheduled in Denver.

Calcountry
11-29-2005, 06:03 PM
It never hurts to be sure, better double the payment...Better go to Costco, they have the huge family size tubs of Crisco.

vailpass
11-29-2005, 06:03 PM
5 more days til you eat some serious crow if your fugtards lose.

If you can't run smack on Chiefs-Broncos week then when can you? Did you read the article stating that KC has not lost a game in December at Arrowhead since sometime in the 90's?
This has all the makings of a classic battle.

Calcountry
11-29-2005, 06:05 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=48454&stc=1That is just too damn funny. ROFL:clap:

CoMoChief
11-29-2005, 06:09 PM
Hmmm, he musts to seem to forget the so called illegal back cut blocking Denvers Oline has been doing for 10 years now. **** off Pryce, Welbourn is gonna **** you up this game; along with Roaf, Shields, and Waters, or whomever they decide to line you up against.

acasas4
11-29-2005, 06:14 PM
Dont forget the Christopher Lowell showROFL

Wallcrawler
11-29-2005, 06:23 PM
5 more days till we find out if the Chiefs defense can stop the one play wonder broncos bootleg offense.

I swear to Christ if they cant stop that Goddamned play and get beaten with it over and over again, the whole f'in defensive coaching staff needs to be brought out to the 50 yard line and summarily executed in front of the Arrowhead crowd.

Gunther. Gunther? If you happen to browse this forum, the word for the week is BOOTLEG.

Stop the fu*king bootlegs.

Even if you stop nothing else, stop the bootleg. At least if you lose the game, it wont be to the same f'in play run over and over and over for a change.

Coach
11-29-2005, 06:30 PM
Should have been:

"I know I didn't do shit outside of sit on my fat ass and watch my team get owned by Eddie Kennison and the rest of the Chiefs this past December.

I think what I will do to try and take some of the attention away from the fact that if I didn't restructure my contract I would have likely been CUT by Denver I will take cheap shots at a guy that actually produced as much and or more than our wide receivers did last season.

I mean sure, I didn't do squat, took a pay cut to keep from getting fired but at least I can make fun of the Chiefs in the media and look like the idiot that I am."

Calcountry
11-29-2005, 07:18 PM
If you can't run smack on Chiefs-Broncos week then when can you? Did you read the article stating that KC has not lost a game in December at Arrowhead since sometime in the 90's?
This has all the makings of a classic battle.I just can't wait until you all go through a rebuild, oh yeah, I forgot, salary cap is NOT an issue with the Denver Broncos.

vailpass
11-29-2005, 07:25 PM
I just can't wait until you all go through a rebuild, oh yeah, I forgot, salary cap is NOT an issue with the Denver Broncos.

Bitter much?

SNR
11-29-2005, 07:30 PM
Hmm... you'd think Pryce would choose a more "accessible" position like center. Maybe he's a 3rd stringer or something

munkey
11-29-2005, 07:39 PM
Bitter much?

Your such a TOOL....

philfree
11-29-2005, 07:46 PM
Pryce played a great game against us in Denver in week 3 and he's a god player but I would think if he's has an agenda or a vendetta he shouldn't broadcast it.

PhilFree:arrow:

C-Mac
11-29-2005, 09:10 PM
:hmmm:

Wa-Z
11-30-2005, 12:19 AM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=48454&stc=1

LMAO, I always thought that gap in his teeth made him look fruity.

How are they on the field so close at the same time?? ST?

Dec. 4 Baby, can't wait for that game, for them to think they will beat us...how long have we been UNDEFEATED at HOME in ARROWHEAD in DECEMBER??

beer bacon
11-30-2005, 12:21 AM
LMAO, I always thought that gap in his teeth made him look fruity.

Dec. 4 Baby, can't wait for that game, for them to think they will beat us...how long have we been UNDEFEATED at HOME in ARROWHEAD in DECEMBER??

A gap in your teeth is a sign of gayness now and days? I am so behind the times.

Wa-Z
11-30-2005, 12:24 AM
A gap in your teeth is a sign of gayness now and days? I am so behind the times.

I duno...I think it looks fruity...it seems it would fit a gay happy guy...

Hoofbeats
11-30-2005, 01:42 AM
Hello again losers...Funny to hear you talking about gayness with your "sensitive" coach bawling in the background...BTW...Pryce owns a recording studio and record label. Welbourne owns a Camaro. It says so in his Chefs bio on thier website...LMAO...

to funny...

Wa-Z
11-30-2005, 02:00 AM
Hello again losers...Funny to hear you talking about gayness with your "sensitive" coach bawling in the background...BTW...Pryce owns a recording studio and record label. Welbourne owns a Camaro. It says so in his Chefs bio on thier website...LMAO...

to funny...

Wow I wish one of the Chiefs players could have a recording studio and a record label...big whoop. I'd rather own a Nightclub in Newport Beach, CA like Tony Gonzalez does.

luv
11-30-2005, 02:04 AM
Wow I wish one of the Chiefs players could have a recording studio and a record label...big whoop. I'd rather own a Nightclub in Newport Beach, CA like Tony Gonzalez does.
Who the f*ck cares what they do/own/have on the side. As long as it's not illegal, and they play good football, that's all I care about.

philfree
11-30-2005, 02:30 AM

to funny...

I've owned a Camaro before and I'm pretty sure I could take out most recording studios with that car if I so chose too when I held title to that mystic colored, green, purple, blue road rocket....Gawd Damn boy!....WTF is your point? Hell I ain't old but have spent time with wannabe musicians who had a "recording studio" and i've spent time with some Camero driving rednecks.....If was going to a fight I sure as hell wouldn't want to bail out of the car thinking that the guys who had my back stength was........"I own a recording studio!"..........WTF do you think this is? A Rap-off? ROFL Win or lose someone needs to have a talk with you..........Recording studios....cameros..........It was so dumb I couldn't stop from responding...........I feel a little ashamed for it but......recording studios vs cameros? Geez O Fugin Pete ROFL

~Damn you....now i'm gonna have sore ribs from laughing to damn hard!

Boardin Bronco
11-30-2005, 02:36 AM
I love it when bitter losers whine about a Pro Bowl player who kicked their butts.

I love it when Monday Night Football displays their Horse Trailer every week and we see this picture underneath the Chiefs-Broncos helmets:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/BroncoLB56/HorseTrailer.jpg

John Welbourn has no integrity. Chiefs fans, keep sucking the small pecker of your steroid abusing cheat.

Dickies Prostate
11-30-2005, 02:46 AM
Is this what you mullets do in you spare time?

luv
11-30-2005, 02:52 AM
Is this what you mullets do in you spare time?
Yep! I see you've come to join us.

easymobee
11-30-2005, 02:57 AM
I think John Welbourne is moving on from his Roid Rage days to his Tony Mandarich man-boob phase.

Pryce may lose some of the "revenge" factor by the 3rd quarter.

A man with a D-Cup can only inspire sympathy.

Dickies Prostate
11-30-2005, 02:59 AM
I think John Welbourne is moving on from his Roid Rage days to his Tony Mandarich man-boob phase.

Pryce may lose some of the "revenge" factor by the 3rd quarter.

A man with a D-Cup can only inspire sympathy.

But pretty popular in the shower

philfree
11-30-2005, 03:07 AM
I love it when bitter losers whine about a Pro Bowl player who kicked their butts.

I love it when Monday Night Football displays their Horse Trailer every week and we see this picture underneath the Chiefs-Broncos helmets:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/BroncoLB56/HorseTrailer.jpg

John Welbourn has no integrity. Chiefs fans, keep sucking the small pecker of your steroid abusing cheat.

The only horse trailer that will be talked about Sunday evening will be the one that's hauling all those sorry assed Donkies home after another December loss at Arrowhead. I'd never talk trash heading into Denver and if you had a clue about this rivalry you wouldn't talk trash heading into Arrowhead. Most kids have to learn the hard way though so please spread some more of your wisdom upon us.

ChiefFan31
11-30-2005, 03:33 AM
Denver can eat a whole bowl of dick as far as im concerned.

God, I'm looking forward to the game this Sunday!!!

Trevor did have a monster game last time, but he shouldnt have opened his big mouth.

And ROFL ROFL with the man boobs. Welp hopefully Welbourn will just smother him then.

OzArK KrAzO
11-30-2005, 05:12 AM
Welborn will make Price his bitch sunday once again!This time the donks get a dose of a healthy O line.

Boardin Bronco
11-30-2005, 05:25 AM
The only horse trailer that will be talked about Sunday evening will be the one that's hauling all those sorry assed Donkies home after another December loss at Arrowhead. I'd never talk trash heading into Denver and if you had a clue about this rivalry you wouldn't talk trash heading into Arrowhead. Most kids have to learn the hard way though so please spread some more of your wisdom upon us.

I was defending a Broncos player who doesn't deserve to be ridiculed when he's an accomplished player, who had his way with your team's offensive line earlier this season. Welbourn doesn't deserve any respect after his steroid bust.

Did I ever say the Broncos had the W in the bag? I know the history. Denver is 13-28 lifetime in Kansas City. I can pretty much name the seasons the Broncos won there off the top of my head....1974, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1985, 1987, 1989, 1991, 1994, 1997 postseason, 1998, 2002........However, the pressure is on the Chiefs to avoid the sweep in their own house and keep pace with the AFC. A loss is more devastating for Kansas City.

OzArK KrAzO
11-30-2005, 05:40 AM
Steroid this and Steroid that. Did anyone prove it was a preformance inhancing steroid? I didnt see it if so. I take steroids each day just to breath.Hell you can eat beef raw and elavate your steroid level.I cant say i agree.But look back to when steroids were unknown(yea right).What do you do with all those players records?Enhanced healing=steroids usually.Just the fact of the matter.

Hoofbeats
11-30-2005, 09:51 AM
I've owned a Camaro before and I'm pretty sure I could take out most recording studios with that car if I so chose too when I held title to that mystic colored, green, purple, blue road rocket....Gawd Damn boy!....WTF is your point? Hell I ain't old but have spent time with wannabe musicians who had a "recording studio" and i've spent time with some Camero driving rednecks.....If was going to a fight I sure as hell wouldn't want to bail out of the car thinking that the guys who had my back stength was........"I own a recording studio!"..........WTF do you think this is? A Rap-off? ROFL Win or lose someone needs to have a talk with you..........Recording studios....cameros..........It was so dumb I couldn't stop from responding...........I feel a little ashamed for it but......recording studios vs cameros? Geez O Fugin Pete ROFL

~Damn you....now i'm gonna have sore ribs from laughing to damn hard!
You won't be laughing when Pryce gets some of his homeboy Rapper thugs he has under contract to Tupac Roid Boy!

Dickies Prostate
11-30-2005, 10:14 AM
Steroid this and Steroid that. Did anyone prove it was a preformance inhancing steroid? I didnt see it if so. I take steroids each day just to breath.Hell you can eat beef raw and elavate your steroid level.I cant say i agree.But look back to when steroids were unknown(yea right).What do you do with all those players records?Enhanced healing=steroids usually.Just the fact of the matter.

A feeble attempt to justify Welbourns steroid usage? and one thing (THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF STEROIDS) so just because you take em doesn't mean they are the same kind. (WHICH THEY WERE NOT)

stevieray
11-30-2005, 10:16 AM
You won't be laughing when Pryce gets some of his homeboy Rapper thugs he has under contract to Tupac Roid Boy!

Invesco fans smack gets weaker every year.

Dickies Prostate
11-30-2005, 10:19 AM
Invesco fans smack gets weaker every year.

30-10 in the year 2005 was that weak? and please don't retort with a 2004 score like the rest of the farmers do ok.(that is the definition of weak smack)

stevieray
11-30-2005, 10:22 AM
30-10 in the year 2005 was that weak? and please don't retort with a 2004 score like the rest of the farmers do ok.(that is the definition of weak smack)

wow, you won at home. we're so impressed.

Invesco fan is the weakest in the league.

Iowanian
11-30-2005, 10:23 AM
45-17 donkey bidge.

Welbourne will give Pryce another atomic KONCHO and Johnson will rush for more yards than any Donk back this sunday.

Investco fan drinks his own pee.

brent102fire
11-30-2005, 10:24 AM
The Broncos' O-line uses questionble tactics on every play... :shake:

vailpass
11-30-2005, 10:27 AM

ROFL ROFL

Hoofbeats
11-30-2005, 10:32 AM
Cut blocks are legal S4Bs.

jspchief
11-30-2005, 10:33 AM
A feeble attempt to justify Welbourns steroid usage? and one thing (THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF STEROIDS) so just because you take em doesn't mean they are the same kind. (WHICH THEY WERE NOT)Oh please, steroid smack from Bronco fans? I suppose that means you guys are petitioning to get Todd Sauerbrun kicked off the team? And you probably never cheered for Romanowski?

F*cking glass house.

Iowanian
11-30-2005, 10:34 AM
Greased Jerseys, Chop blocks, helmet to helmet **

**cheated on salary cap during superbowl seasons
***Donk fans living on glory of superbowls...nearing a decade ago.

Hoofbeats
11-30-2005, 10:41 AM
Greased Jerseys, Chop blocks, helmet to helmet **

**cheated on salary cap during superbowl seasons
***Donk fans living on glory of superbowls...nearing a decade ago.
Yours are coming up on 4 decades ago math boy. 35>7 in case you didn't know...or you could try it like this: 7<35.

Either way, it adds up to the same thing...LAUGHTER

Iowanian
11-30-2005, 10:42 AM
The only laughing when a donk fan is in the room is by the woman he's just paid to have the secks with.

Hoofbeats
11-30-2005, 10:51 AM
The only laughing when a donk fan is in the room is by the woman he's just paid to have the secks with.
First hand info Iowoman?

Dickies Prostate
11-30-2005, 10:58 AM
Oh please, steroid smack from Bronco fans? I suppose that means you guys are petitioning to get Todd Sauerbrun kicked off the team? And you probably never cheered for Romanowski?

F*cking glass house.

Maybe you didn't read the response close enough mullet, i was correcting the other mullet who smoked to much that the roids he was taking to breath were probably not the same roids your boy Welbourns was using. (ARE YOU WITH ME NOW?)

jspchief
11-30-2005, 11:06 AM
Maybe you didn't read the response close enough mullet, i was correcting the other mullet who smoked to much that the roids he was taking to breath were probably not the same roids your boy Welbourns was using. (ARE YOU WITH ME NOW?)And I was commenting that Bronco fans taking shots at Chiefs players for steroid use is hypocritical. Several of your cock-holster Bronco buddies seem to be throwing rocks from a glass house.

Nice to see you're too much of a coward to register under your Mange name, so you can slink away if the Chiefs win. Pussy.

Iowanian
11-30-2005, 11:10 AM
You forgot the adjectives "festing and Moldy" prior to P@ssy, jsp.

Dickies Prostate
11-30-2005, 11:10 AM
And I was commenting that Bronco fans taking shots at Chiefs players for steroid use is hypocritical. Several of your cock-holster Bronco buddies seem to be throwing rocks from a glass house.

Nice to see you're too much of a coward to register under your Mange name, so you can slink away if the Chiefs win. Pussy.

It wouldn't accept Bronx33 but this one is much funnier.

Iowanian
11-30-2005, 11:12 AM
Don't worry, you're just as big of a tool with this handle.

It'd be a damn shame if you went to the garage, started your car and took a nap.

Hoofbeats
11-30-2005, 11:21 AM
Don't worry, you're just as big of a tool with this handle.

It'd be a damn shame if you went to the garage, started your car and took a nap.
But it would be funnier if he went to your garage, stole your car, and took a crap in it.

Iowanian
11-30-2005, 11:25 AM
I thought it as funnier when someone did that to Elway's tainted-salary-cap violated-season MVP SUV.

They were going to chop it, but the interior smelled like a wet horse blanket.

jettio
11-30-2005, 01:22 PM
Welbourn has never had as good a game at tackle in his whole career as Trevor Pryce had in week three on MNF against our Chiefs.

Pryce got past just about all of our lineman depending on where he lined up.

If Welbourn whupped Pryce last year, I am gonna have to believe that it was due to an injury, Welbourn will probably need some help on pass blocking against the Pryce that showed up in week 3.

Boardin Bronco
11-30-2005, 03:15 PM

Since football was invented, cut blocking has been a part of football. This tactic is legal from the high school ranks to the pros.

Once again, we have another vagina who is complaining about a team playing too aggressively in a sport that requires violence.

jspchief
11-30-2005, 03:17 PM
Since football was invented, cut blocking has been a part of football. This tactic is legal from the high school ranks to the pros.

Once again, we have another vagina who is complaining about a team playing too aggressively in a sport that requires violence.Yea, it reminds me of the way John Lynch was whining like a vagina when he got knocked on his ass by a perfectly legal hit from a WR in last year's Atlanta game.

Boardin Bronco
11-30-2005, 03:21 PM
Yea, it reminds me of the way John Lynch was whining like a vagina when he got knocked on his ass by a perfectly legal hit from a WR in last year's Atlanta game.

Lynch's play during his entire career speaks for itself. He played in the Pro Bowl last season with a cast over his fractured wrist. He's one of the most respected players in the league.

jspchief
11-30-2005, 03:23 PM
Lynch's play during his entire career speaks for itself. He played in the Pro Bowl last season with a cast over his fractured wrist. He's one of the most respected players in the league.He still acted like a bitch when Brian Finneran knocked him on his ass.

angryllama
11-30-2005, 05:14 PM
How many times have Denver players been fined for cut blocking?

philfree
12-01-2005, 02:00 AM
Welbourn has never had as good a game at tackle in his whole career as Trevor Pryce had in week three on MNF against our Chiefs.

Pryce got past just about all of our lineman depending on where he lined up.

If Welbourn whupped Pryce last year, I am gonna have to believe that it was due to an injury, Welbourn will probably need some help on pass blocking against the Pryce that showed up in week 3.

I don't think that either player was 100% healthy last year. Our O line wasn't healthy in week three this year. I wonder what Welbourn said that got under Pryces skin. IMO at Arrowhead we should be able to use Pryces anger against him. Between him and Bailey the Donks have done run their mouth just a little to much. It gives me kind of a warm fuzzy feeling.

Count Alex's Losses
12-01-2005, 02:06 AM
The Chiefs should run a screen to Pryce's side on the first play.

angryllama
12-01-2005, 02:56 AM
I don't think that either player was 100% healthy last year. Our O line wasn't healthy in week three this year. I wonder what Welbourn said that got under Pryces skin. IMO at Arrowhead we should be able to use Pryces anger against him. Between him and Bailey the Donks have done run their mouth just a little to much. It gives me kind of a warm fuzzy feeling.

If impending doom gives you the warm fuzzies...that's cool...I know that some people are into weird sadistic stuff.

Just dont be surprised when the Denver defense dominates that game like they did in Denver.

angryllama
12-01-2005, 02:57 AM
The Chiefs should run a screen to Pryce's side on the first play.

...and get BLOWN UP!

Count Alex's Losses
12-01-2005, 03:17 AM
...and get BLOWN UP!

That's one way to see it, but Pryce will be pretty agressive for this game. A screen might work.

Taco John
12-01-2005, 03:31 AM
I thought it as funnier when someone did that to Elway's tainted-salary-cap violated-season MVP SUV.

They were going to chop it, but the interior smelled like a wet horse blanket.

Actually, the year that Elway won the MVP wasn't the same year that the salary deferrment happened. The deferrment happened the year prior.

OzArK KrAzO
12-01-2005, 07:11 AM
Welbourn really still shouldnt be as strong as he could be but he has gotten a shitload of work between week 3 and now.The pats didnt run over him.I still say he holds his own and price gets the first penalty of the two players.

Skip Towne
12-01-2005, 07:18 AM
And I was commenting that Bronco fans taking shots at Chiefs players for steroid use is hypocritical. Several of your cock-holster Bronco buddies seem to be throwing rocks from a glass house.

Why isn't Lyle Alzado getting any ink here? He's the poster boy for steroids.