PDA

View Full Version : Top CSI show??

chris
11-29-2005, 06:47 PM
Hummm,

been watching them all.....the blonde on CSI: Miami....I doubt any real life CSI looks like her.

Las Vegas plots have been really dumbed down.

Is NY getting traction?

Calcountry
11-29-2005, 06:58 PM
There is a new one that is sure to be hot: CSI:Rapid City, South Dakota. You got the biker angle, and the vandelizing the president faces angle. IM THERE>

Nightwish
11-29-2005, 07:05 PM
I voted for the Kansas City option, as a joke. But seriously, Vegas is still better than all the rest. I like Gary Sinise, but his character is quite boring on NY. And I've never been able to stand David Caruso in anything he's been in.

chris
11-29-2005, 07:14 PM
I voted for the Kansas City option, as a joke. But seriously, Vegas is still better than all the rest. I like Gary Sinise, but his character is quite boring on NY. And I've never been able to stand David Caruso in anything he's been in.

I loved the LV ones...until Nick got buried alive. Sorta turned me off.

NY seems to really struggle.

Miami is hokey; but fun to watch.

I wonder how the shows compare to real CSI.

Phobia
11-29-2005, 07:17 PM
I tried all 3. That dipshit red headed guy in Miami blows. He's horrible. He can't act. He overenunciates. His catch phrases are pathetic. He's a joke. Their plots are a joke, too.

That NY show wasn't working for me either but I can't put my finger on it because I really nike Gary Senise.

keg in kc
11-29-2005, 07:33 PM
Vegas, though I watch all 3.

Calcountry
11-29-2005, 07:34 PM
I tried all 3. That dipshit red headed guy in Miami blows. He's horrible. He can't act. He overenunciates. His catch phrases are pathetic. He's a joke. Their plots are a joke, too.

That NY show wasn't working for me either but I can't put my finger on it because I really nike Gary Senise.I liked that brooklyn Chick that they fired. She had niced puckered lips.

Nightwish
11-29-2005, 07:34 PM
I tried all 3. That dipshit red headed guy in Miami blows. He's horrible. He can't act. He overenunciates. His catch phrases are pathetic. He's a joke.
That would be David Caruso. I can't stand that guy (as I mentioned above).

Calcountry
11-29-2005, 07:36 PM
That would be David Caruso. I can't stand that guy (as I mentioned above).Well thats goooood, because you are going to jailllll when I get done with youuu.