PDA

View Full Version : Gochiefs is laying the wood down at the Mange

SNR
11-29-2005, 07:40 PM
Check out any Chiefs smack thread and you'll see gochiefs (Bobs Your Information Minister) likely owning the Donkey fans at any argument. In the Jared Allen thread, he has made them spin their argument dozens of times and finally they find the only way to get out unscathed, and that is declare victory and say, "Bob, your (sic) losing every damn argument in every damn thread!"

Watching these dumbasses makes me sick. I think gochiefs gets props for 1. Entertaining the retards and 2. Totally ass raping them upside the head. :thumb:

chiefs4me
11-29-2005, 07:43 PM
and he's not doing a bad job of it...:D

Count Alex's Losses
11-29-2005, 07:43 PM
THIS...IS MY BOOMSTICK!

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/a/ashed1.jpg

Dunit35
11-29-2005, 07:44 PM
What a surprise, A Chiefs fan dominating a Donk fan. I was reading his comments earlier. The mange people had no idea how bad they were getting dominated.

Over-Head
11-29-2005, 07:44 PM
Ok, I almost take back some of the nasty things I said about goat boy in the past. How’s that? :harumph:

Calcountry
11-29-2005, 07:47 PM
links?

Count Alex's Losses
11-29-2005, 07:48 PM
links?

This is by far the best thread...I've got them running in six different directions and smashing into each other all at once.

http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=34055

HemiEd
11-29-2005, 07:49 PM
link?

chagrin
11-29-2005, 08:02 PM
This is very funy, I couldn't get past page 2 for all the running around in circles by that one dude, O.C.
too funny man - good job. You took one little topic about Jared Allen and turned it into a huge issue, fuggin hilarious!

elvomito
11-29-2005, 08:04 PM
they're a bunch of dumbasses
oh sh*t, "donkeys"
i guess the description fits

Count Alex's Losses
11-29-2005, 08:05 PM
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8158/iconmad9tl.gif (http://imageshack.us)

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1968/gun21ps.gif (http://imageshack.us)

grandllama
11-29-2005, 08:11 PM
Finally, Goat Cheese has learned to use his powers for good :ROFL

chagrin
11-29-2005, 08:15 PM
Dude, ya avatar is horrible

JPost
11-29-2005, 08:17 PM
Yea...sure...um...showed them?

Calcountry
11-29-2005, 08:19 PM
Nice laugh, but I have to take a shower now, I feel so dirty even being a guest at that site.

OldTownChief
11-29-2005, 08:24 PM
Now go tell em Jared is a better long snapper than theirs.

plbrdude
11-29-2005, 08:40 PM
after reading that thread on the mange i have to wonder just what those fellers are smokin over there. there's not even intelligent arguing to be had.nothin but our record's better than your record.next thing you'll be seein' is my dad can beat up your dad.

Garcia Bronco
11-29-2005, 08:43 PM
You guy s are the best....and gochiefs is your representative. A big round of applause for SNR.

MadMax
11-29-2005, 08:53 PM
after reading that thread on the mange i have to wonder just what those fellers are smokin over there. there's not even intelligent arguing to be had.nothin but our record's better than your record.next thing you'll be seein' is my dad can beat up your dad.

Um, no he can't. My dad is a err well my dad can beat up yer dad :p :p

MadMax
11-29-2005, 08:54 PM
Finally, Goat Cheese has learned to use his powers for good :ROFL

Your avatar is soooo wrong in so many ways... ROFL

Iowanian
11-29-2005, 08:55 PM
A larger group of hockey helmet wearing, sister kissing, donkey fornicaters have never gathered in one place so often as the mange. Its one site on the net that can physically suck your intelligence.

Garcia Bronco
11-29-2005, 08:56 PM
A larger group of hockey helmet wearing, sister kissing, donkey fornicaters have never gathered in one place so often as the mange. Its one site on the net that can physically suck your intelligence.

Hmmmmmm Fooornicaaaaaaation hggghggg

chiefs4me
11-29-2005, 08:57 PM
You guy s are the best....and gochiefs is your representative. A big round of applause for SNR.

aw..thanks....ROFL

Hoofbeats
11-29-2005, 09:18 PM
Hello losers...love the nightly comic relief in this wacko ward...LOL

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=34017

Uh...yea...Boob's a real genius. He was trying to compare the number of TD's Gonads has scored with how many Champ has (career) till I punked him with the fact that beyond the obvious (Bailey plays defense) Gonads more relevant stat is that he's scoreless against us since Bailey started covering him, and second; that he's averaging 3 catches and a measly 27 yards a game. For good measure I thought it amusing to toss in that backup OT/TE Dwayne Carswell has 2 TD's to Gonads 1 this year.

Honorable mention for idiocy goes to "Iowian" who gave us crap about Quitterson having 200 more receiving yards than Rod Smith...only to discover that Smith leads him instead...Einsteins you clowns are not.

I understand your standards are low but come on...you can surely do better than this.

Can't ya?

|Zach|
11-29-2005, 09:23 PM
Eh, who is gonads? You mind making posts that don't ooze homoeroticism?

Count Alex's Losses
11-29-2005, 09:23 PM
That thread was pure smack. I guess you missed it. I mean, the thread starter was about Dante Hall having more TDs than Ashley Lelie this year. Why would you even go into that thread bothering with real discussion?

Hoofbeats
11-29-2005, 09:26 PM
That thread was pure smack. I guess you missed it. I mean, the thread starter was about Dante Hall having more TDs than Ashley Lelie this year. Why would you even go into that thread bothering with real discussion?
To bag on you...why else?

Iowanian
11-29-2005, 09:27 PM
Iowanian owns you donkey bitches.

Count Alex's Losses
11-29-2005, 09:29 PM
To bag on you...why else?

Well there you go...I can dish it out and take it with the best of them, so smack in that case would be fine. I knew that Bailey has owned Gonzalez, but I certainly wasn't about to admit it in a smack thread.

KChiefsQT
11-29-2005, 09:44 PM
I understand your standards are low but come on...you can surely do better than this.

Can't ya?

This coming from a donkey fan. Eat shit.

Kerberos
11-29-2005, 09:51 PM

I ALMOST agree with you.

Reading that brings back visions of "BlackSunday" (notorious smack talking Raiduhs fan from Star board) and his insistant ramblings about the same thing OVER and OVER and OVER.

At least DaCheeze has some legitimacy to some of his rambling.

Of course my take on this is that since Denver seems to rotate thier linemen in and out ALLOT it would be harder for 1 guy to get allot of stats.

If Denver meets Indy in the playoffs I hope some of those linemen are in shape cause Manning don't allow allot of time for rotation. :hmmm:

:D

Mark M
11-29-2005, 11:34 PM
He was trying to compare the number of TD's Gonads has scored with how many Champ has (career) till I punked him with the fact that beyond the obvious (Bailey plays defense) [b]Gonads more relevant stat is that he's scoreless against us since Bailey started covering him,

Yeah, but that's because Kennison torched Chump for like 120 and 2 TDs. Of course Denver is going to have him cover someone else.

MM
~~:p

PastorMikH
11-29-2005, 11:45 PM
Say gochiefs, you are washing your hands after posting there aren't you?

Taco John
11-30-2005, 12:21 AM
All this ownage by Bob has made me completely forget about the fact that we are leading the division, and beat you like you weren't even trying the last time we played.

luv
11-30-2005, 12:55 AM
All this ownage by Bob has made me completely forget about the fact that we are leading the division, and beat you like you weren't even trying the last time we played.
That's good. It's not healthy to live in the past. Learn from it, yes. Focus on the future. The future is Sunday.

tk13
11-30-2005, 12:58 AM
That's good. It's not healthy to live in the past. Learn from it, yes. Focus on the future. The future is Sunday.
Remember, you're dealing with Bronco fans here. They're all still living in 1997 with Johnboy Elway, Terrell Davis, and their Alanis Morrisette records.

BigMeatballDave
11-30-2005, 02:36 AM
All this ownage by Bob has made me completely forget about the fact that we are leading the division, and beat you like you weren't even trying the last time we played.I think you should rename the 'Mange, 'Toolshed'. That place is just full of tools...

Dickies Prostate
11-30-2005, 02:55 AM
Iowanian owns you donkey bitches.

You need to own an education.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
It must suck.

It must really suck, knowing that as bad as you hate him, Kennison has 200 more recieving yards than ANY Bronco this season.
http://www.nfl.com/stats/playersort/...G/2005/regular

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dickies Prostate
11-30-2005, 02:57 AM
I think you should rename the 'Mange, 'Toolshed'. That place is just full of tools...

Bob and Iowanian are our most used tools and SNR picks up some slack here and there.

luv
11-30-2005, 03:00 AM
Bob and Iowanian are our most used tools and SNR picks up some slack here and there.
Was that smack? The judges are out......wait....here it comes....the verdict is in: Try again.

Dickies Prostate
11-30-2005, 03:08 AM
Was that smack? The judges are out......wait....here it comes....the verdict is in: Try again.

The verdict comes in sunday mullets so get over to Kmart and get some new boots to kick the dog with, your not going to be happy with your beloved chefs.

Mecca
11-30-2005, 03:13 AM
"Mullets" so making the same joke for 10 years is still in? It's not smack anymore when it's been said over and over and over again. It becomes a tired old line that needs to go.

Miles
11-30-2005, 03:13 AM
I think you should rename the 'Mange, 'Toolshed'. That place is just full of tools...

Nah Toolshed is a pretty good site.

jspchief
11-30-2005, 08:14 AM
Beating Bronco fans down in a football discussion is like beating a quadriplegic in the long jump.

The sad thing is, the only thing you can do over there is participate in these stupid smack threads. Even if you make a legitimate point, the members over there only know how to respond by flinging lumps of shit like ADHD monkeys. Wonder why it gets called a "cesspool"?

KCTitus
11-30-2005, 08:20 AM
Beating Bronco fans down in a football discussion is like beating a quadriplegic in the long jump.

The sad thing is, the only thing you can do over there is participate in these stupid smack threads. Even if you make a legitimate point, the members over there only know how to respond by flinging lumps of shit like ADHD monkeys. Wonder why it gets called a "cesspool"?

Ive noticed that we have our own version of Godwin's law when dealing with some of the more retarded bronco fans...you cannot get 3 posts and they're breaking out the 'mullett/camaro' crap.

jspchief
11-30-2005, 08:31 AM
Ive noticed that we have our own version of Godwin's law when dealing with some of the more retarded bronco fans...you cannot get 3 posts and they're breaking out the 'mullett/camaro' crap.Yeah, but Vermeil cries.

ct
11-30-2005, 08:38 AM
gochiefs is gettin laid at the mange? shocker! who knew all he needed this whole time was to embrace teh gay Plummer fans?

Mark M
11-30-2005, 08:42 AM
The verdict comes in sunday mullets so get over to Kmart and get some new boots to kick the dog with, your not going to be happy with your beloved chefs.

My gawd ... is the best Donkey fans have to offer?

ROFL

If so, a blind, quadriplegic, half-retarded chimp could own the Mange.

No offense to gochiefs ...

MM
~~:)

jspchief
11-30-2005, 08:45 AM
If so, a blind, quadriplegic, half-retarded chimp could own the Mange.

You're close. A fully-retarded Paul Rodriguez owns the Mange.

Mark M
11-30-2005, 09:13 AM
You're close. A fully-retarded Paul Rodriguez owns the Mange.

I thought his name was Issac ...

MM
~~:shrug: :D

Goapics1
11-30-2005, 09:18 AM
Paul Rodriguez
P-Rod. :hmmm:

chagrin
11-30-2005, 09:28 AM
is that TJ's real name?

jspchief
11-30-2005, 09:39 AM
is that TJ's real name?No.

But imagine this guy with Down's Syndrome and it's TJ's real face.

http://www.npr.org/programs/tavis/features/2004/sep/rodriguez/rodriguez.jpg

Iowanian
11-30-2005, 09:48 AM
You'll have to forgive the donkey-smack team. They're lead by an rarely employed 9th grade drop out, and the only cork in their smack popguns involve Mothers, mullets, camero and incest smack. If the queen tard decides you're "short" that is also added to the grab bag.

Check that.....I did make an uncalculated error on the Eddie Kennison thing. I admit it, it happend....didn't see Rod Smith on the list somehow. Hell, he got hit so hard in the last Chiefs game, even I forgot he was there.

They'll use that 4000 more times than its been mentioned the last 2 days.

Bootlegged
11-30-2005, 09:52 AM
No.

Ha. Nicely done.

Dickies Prostate
11-30-2005, 10:02 AM

Well you might give your fellow mullets some tips then because all they do is fling lumps of shit, and it's no different over here at the septic tank, so get off your soap box.

Dickies Prostate
11-30-2005, 10:06 AM
You'll have to forgive the donkey-smack team. They're lead by an rarely employed 9th grade drop out, and the only cork in their smack popguns involve Mothers, mullets, camero and incest smack. If the queen tard decides you're "short" that is also added to the grab bag.

Check that.....I did make an uncalculated error on the Eddie Kennison thing. I admit it, it happend....didn't see Rod Smith on the list somehow. Hell, he got hit so hard in the last Chiefs game, even I forgot he was there.

They'll use that 4000 more times than its been mentioned the last 2 days.

Uncalculated in one thing but stating a number so far out it boggles the mind and on top of that posting a link to the correct information in the same post (and not bothing to read it) is priceless.

Just take it like a man will ya.

chagrin
11-30-2005, 10:11 AM
No.

ROFL

jspchief
11-30-2005, 10:16 AM
Well you might give your fellow mullets some tips then because all they do is fling lumps of shit, and it's no different over here at the septic tank, so get off your soap box.Yeah, I'm sure you have your finger on the pulse of this BB after a full morning's worth of viewing. :rolleyes:

There's ten times the intelligent football discussion here as there is on the Mange. If you attempt to post anything about football that doesn't directly suck on all things Bronco cock, the head trauma monkey crew shows up to fling their recently expelled breakfast.

vailpass
11-30-2005, 10:23 AM
Buncha tough guys, thats what all of you are from both sides of the fence.

Iowanian
11-30-2005, 10:28 AM
Just take it like a man will ya.

Speaking of things Manly....and not the ones you like putting pressure on the inside of your hip bones.......What kind of a drooling asshat drops in to troll from the mange, but doesn't even have the sack to use the same name for any accountability.

Its not too tough to know you're one of the popcorn eating kids that used to sell pencils in the hallway at school.

patteeu
11-30-2005, 10:29 AM
Bob's Your Information Minister is the best poster at OrangeMane. I nominated him to be one of their featured reporters for the front page, but I don't think TJ extended an offer.

BigMeatballDave
11-30-2005, 11:05 AM
No.

ROFL

Count Alex's Losses
11-30-2005, 07:52 PM
Now they are in full-blown backpedal mode. Check out this thread:

http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=34077

Iowanian
11-30-2005, 08:00 PM
Here is a pic of the Real Tatoo himself...which would be photoshopped to the 2nd if I could figure it out.

chiefs4me
11-30-2005, 08:22 PM
Here is a pic of the Real Tatoo himself...which would be photoshopped to the 2nd if I could figure it out.

:D

Halfcan
11-30-2005, 08:28 PM
When it comes to assraping and pissing of Donkey fans-Gochiefs is the man.

Iowanian
11-30-2005, 08:41 PM
OK.....I know I'm not exactly Wilt Chamberlin in height, and I'm not exactly Magnum PI good lookin', but please take a gander at the clowns who are routinely attempting to run the "you're a midget and not handsome" smack. over, and over and over and over.

hahahahaa

milkman
11-30-2005, 08:54 PM
Personally, I don't see Bob's (GoChiefs) ownage over there.

He's holding his own, but it's like watching one guy argue that Kramer from "Sienfeld" is a great character, and everyone else arguing that "Home Improvement" is a great show.

joesomebody
11-30-2005, 09:22 PM
Yeah for the most part I gave up on the Mange... I got started there for awhile when TJ was hosting us when the Planet was down.

You cannot have a converstaion on the Mane, at least concerning the Chiefs... They will just heap complete bullshit comments about everything from double wide trailers to mullets instead of actually discussing football.

Of course, we talk a lot of shit about the Broncos too, but we do have a few Broncos fans that come here to actually discuss football... I wonder why that is.

The Bad Guy
11-30-2005, 09:59 PM
I just find it funny that those oblivious bastards still call Trent Green trINT.

That place is a waste of bandwith.