PDA

View Full Version : Real class act on the Donkey board, TRYA900

Tuckdaddy
11-29-2005, 07:25 PM
I know this sounds harsh, but why should anyone here really give a ****. Not too long ago one of Oaklands "Blackhole" fans got shot and killed because of gangs shooting outside of his house. A thread was made here about it with the people in it sending their regards and best wishes to his family. I then was browsing Cheapsplanet and a thread about it was going over there and 95 percent of the scum that posted on it over there were making fun of his death. Back to the topic why should anyone show that b!tch any sympathy when he quit on our team at the last second before a game and continued to talk sh!t on the Broncos as a Chief when he d@mn well knew he was the loser that handled the whole situation completely wrong.

WHAT A COMPLET DICK.

Phobia
11-29-2005, 07:28 PM
That thread was pretty funny, I have to admit.

|Zach|
11-29-2005, 07:43 PM
Shadoop Shooby Do

Claynus
11-29-2005, 08:15 PM
Shadoop Shooby Do

TROLL!

|Zach|
11-29-2005, 08:18 PM
TROLL!The words she knows the tune she hums...

pak1983
11-29-2005, 08:20 PM
Too bad he wasnt shot

Claynus
11-29-2005, 08:24 PM
The words she knows the tune she hums...

QUOTH THE RAVEN, NEVERMORE!

ENDelt260
11-29-2005, 08:29 PM
If I knew any good Lupus jokes I'd post 'em here.

|Zach|
11-29-2005, 08:39 PM
If I knew any good jokes I'd post 'em here.Cool.

KCChiefsMan
11-29-2005, 09:28 PM
I never saw a wild thing
feel sorry for itself.
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
without ever having felt sorry for itself.

ta900
11-29-2005, 09:38 PM
Hey it's me. Don't get me wrong from that message. I definately feel bad for Kennisons wife. I do not however have any compassion for Kennison for the way he handled that situation quitting on the team and not revealing any of it to Shanahan before he just up and quit a day or two before the game. And everything I said about that Raider fan dying is true. 95 percent of you were making fun of his death which is just pathetic.

SLAG
11-29-2005, 10:27 PM
Hey it's me. Don't get me wrong from that message. I definately feel bad for Kennisons wife. I do not however have any compassion for Kennison for the way he handled that situation quitting on the team and not revealing any of it to Shanahan before he just up and quit a day or two before the game. And everything I said about that Raider fan dying is true. 95 percent of you were making fun of his death which is just pathetic.

Honestly

Whats Wrong with Making Fun of Death?

We Will ALL one Day Pass? (Except Scanlon Of Course)

Death is the Most Natural Part of Life, Once We are born We start Dying.

Id Rather Laugh at Death Then Be Scared of it

KCChiefsMan
11-29-2005, 11:09 PM
Honestly

Whats Wrong with Making Fun of Death?

We Will ALL one Day Pass? (Except Scanlon Of Course)

Death is the Most Natural Part of Life, Once We are born We start Dying.

Id Rather Laugh at Death Then Be Scared of it

well everyday most people do things to prolong their life, vitamins/exercise whatever.........but making fun of death isn't very acceptable in my book unless we're talking about sadam or something

SLAG
11-29-2005, 11:11 PM
well everyday most people do things to prolong their life, vitamins/exercise whatever.........but making fun of death isn't very acceptable in my book unless we're talking about sadam or something

No matter what People Do they WILL DIE... You can Prolong it only so much, If you cant Enjoy the ride whats the point

KCChiefsMan
11-29-2005, 11:14 PM
No matter what People Do they WILL DIE... You can Prolong it only so much, If you cant Enjoy the ride whats the point

usually healthy people do enjoy thier lives. Now retirement would be awesome!!!

BigMeatballDave
11-30-2005, 12:42 AM
Why is it when people die, we tell the mourners that the dead are in a better place? If it is such a better place, why are we all fighting to survive?

luv
11-30-2005, 12:48 AM
Why is it when people die, we tell the mourners that the dead are in a better place? If it is such a better place, why are we all fighting to survive?
I would guess fear of the unknown. I also believe people tell people that just as a consulation.