PDA

View Full Version : Donkey's excuse thread... an early Christmas present for Monday morning

Sully
11-30-2005, 09:21 AM
We should compile a list of excuses for Denver to use after a loss on Monday, so their entire week isn't ruined. I mean, I'm sure they will all be here still on Monday... right?

#1) Your turf is so bad, or running backs coudn't cut.
#2) (insert name here) cheated.

continue...

chefsos
11-30-2005, 09:29 AM
#3- We didn't need this game. We're resting for the playoffs.

Mile High Mania
11-30-2005, 09:31 AM
The better list would be the one from the KC point of view... should Denver shock the red and yellow nation with a defeat of the Chiefs at Errorhead in December.

ct
11-30-2005, 09:31 AM
#4) Officials missed penalty calls on all 3 of Dante's return TDs. :)
#5) Champ Bailey was abused by Gonzo, and they didn't call any push-offs!

ct
11-30-2005, 09:32 AM
The better list would be the one from the KC point of view... should Denver shock the red and yellow nation with a defeat of the Chiefs at Errorhead in December.

That's a short list.

1) We suck

Guess I should add the obvious Damnit Carl!!!

AlWilsonizKING
11-30-2005, 09:34 AM
First, the game is on Sunday...you stated "..after a loss on Monday..."

Second, it's OUR running game....not "or running game.."

Third, YOU fan's are the ones who think we cheat to win so why would we use your excuse?

Last, we won't need this thread because we are going to WIN!!!!!

PEACE!!!

Donger
11-30-2005, 09:37 AM

Third, YOU fan's are the ones who think we cheat to win so why would we use your excuse?

Ah. I love finding grammatical errors in posts that correct the grammar of others.

Sully
11-30-2005, 09:40 AM
You honestly thought I was under the impression that we were playing Monday morning, you moron? Or maybe I was referring to the fact that Monday morning when the 4 Donkey fans that have jobs log in at work, they'll need this "pick-me-up." dipshit.

You got me there... I spelled a word wrong. Does that make you any less of a douche, Mr Webster?

If I had a dollar for every time I heard about holding on a Dante return on your team, I'd be rich. And yes, we think your team cheats. So does the rest of the league and every analyst...

You can't just go the whole ten yards and use the "I'm rubber, you're glue" defense? At least try to be creative you dimwit... or, just go away.

PEACE!!!

edit: for another misspelling. I don't want Mrs. Crabapple to have that bullet in her gun.

AlWilsonizKING
11-30-2005, 09:47 AM
If the chefs were have as good on the field as you all are with comebacks, they might actually win a few more games per year.....oh but you all don't care about that, you only care that you all are in the top 5 scoring per year..WTF?!?!

PEACE!!!

Rain Man
11-30-2005, 09:47 AM
Mike Shanahan: Who Moved My Cheese?

Dickies Prostate
11-30-2005, 09:51 AM
Trint green: We just can't score
Dick: Hug me
Peterson: Ill bring in jim kelly
Lamar: Well i named the damn thing

Rain Man
11-30-2005, 09:56 AM
Al Wilson: (Meaningless grunts, hoots, and whistles.)

Sully
11-30-2005, 09:58 AM
Pat bowlen- "My wife wouldn't lend me her fur coat, so it was too cold."

Rain Man
11-30-2005, 09:59 AM
Courtney Brown: I got hurt.

Rain Man
11-30-2005, 10:00 AM
Mike Anderson: My latest batch of marijuana was much stronger than normal, and sapped my ambition to succeed.

Rain Man
11-30-2005, 10:06 AM
Matt Lepsis: The field was soft, so when I dived at the backs of players' knees after the play was over, their feet didn't catch in the turf.

ct
11-30-2005, 10:07 AM
Tinker Bell: owie
Jake Plummer: but he was so wide open coach!
Al Wilson: swear I looked both ways before I stepped in front of that truck!

morphius
If the chefs were have as good on the field as you all are with comebacks, they might actually win a few more games per year.....oh but you all don't care about that, you only care that you all are in the top 5 scoring per year..WTF?!?!

PEACE!!!
Thats because our defense was so bad we only had to care about "have" our team...

Rain Man
Jason Elam: At low elevations, my head is even bigger than normal, so my neck couldn't support it.

whoarethechefs?
11-30-2005, 10:10 AM
hmmm lets look back to some of the excuses from sad chef fans after getting blown out on monday night football in front of the whole country, shall we?

Sully
11-30-2005, 10:11 AM
hmmm lets look back to some of the excuses from sad chef fans after getting blown out on monday night football in front of the whole country, shall we?

Well, if we are living in the past, we might as well look at the last DOnkey game in Arrowhead, as well... hmmm?

vailpass
11-30-2005, 10:11 AM
Warfield's drunk ass crashed his Escalade into our team bus.

Willie Roaf's wife kept our d-line up all night.

Slipped on Vermeil tears near end-zone.

Distracted by Carl Peterson gimping after Shanny's SB ring like Gollum

Frightened by KC Cheerleaders

Rain Man
11-30-2005, 10:12 AM
John Lynch: The refs wouldn't let me lead with my helmet, and they wouldn't let me blindside anyone at all between plays.

Rain Man
Jake Plummer: My homeless-guy hairdo kept getting in my eyes.

Sully

Well played. At least someone is bringing some actual thought to this fromthe other side.

Sully
11-30-2005, 10:13 AM
Ashlie Lelie, "The ball kept hitting me in the hands."

Dickies Prostate
11-30-2005, 10:22 AM
The fans were not loud enough

Rain Man
11-30-2005, 10:25 AM

Nice one.

I must admit, I liked vailpass's excuse about being scared by the cheerleaders, too.

Dickies Prostate
11-30-2005, 10:26 AM

Ashlie - 56 yards
Gonzo - 29 yards

Sully
11-30-2005, 10:28 AM
Ashlie - 496 yards
Gonzo - 619 yards

Went ahead and fixed that for you.

Dickies Prostate
11-30-2005, 10:29 AM
Went ahead and fixed that for you.

Game 3 you stick

DJJasonp
11-30-2005, 10:58 AM
In a moment that could only be described as surreal, Coach Shanan, mistakenly thinking that a yellow flag thrown near his sideline in the 2nd quarter was a piece of cheese, dropped to his knees and started nibbling at the yellow flag. stunned onlookers stared in amazement until the head referee tossed Shanahan from the game for "conduct unbecoming of a rat".

without their fearless, no longer hungry, head coach, the Broncos falter in the second half and lose 42-20.

Sully
11-30-2005, 11:01 AM
Game 3 you stick

You ****ing dunce, you are comparing rushing yards to recieving yards.

Rain Man
11-30-2005, 11:08 AM
Gentlemen, gentlemen, let us set aside our differences and find areas of common ground, such as the knowledge that Ashley Lelie is a major disappointment to the Broncos.

chiefqueen
11-30-2005, 11:16 AM
Grass not painted - "we're used to a green playing surface"

Grass painted - "what's that green stuff on our blue and orange uni's"

HarryParatestes
11-30-2005, 11:41 AM

Fourth, when you typed "fan's" with an apostrophy, you made it a possesive nouns. "Fan's" what? Cars, homes, dogs?

It's just "fans".

Ever hear of glass houses? :) :shake:

Sully
11-30-2005, 11:46 AM
Dude's misspelled or had poor grammar in every post since he said something about mine... it's not even worth it to get into.
However, it is worth getting into how much of a ****ing pull-string the guy is when it comes to talking smack.

cookster50
11-30-2005, 11:50 AM
Thats because our defense was so bad we only had to care about "have" our team...
Haha, that's hilarious. When I first read his post, I had no idea what he meant. Thanks for pointing that out.

cookster50
11-30-2005, 11:53 AM
These donkey fans bring smack just about as well as the Dolphin fans brought smack.

siberian khatru
11-30-2005, 12:05 PM
It was so cold, the Pam we sprayed on our jerseys froze solid and broke off.

AlWilsonizKING
11-30-2005, 12:06 PM
These donkey fans bring smack just about as well as the Dolphin fans brought smack.

And your team plays football almost as good as my brothers pop warner team.......almost as good......

As for talking smack......when you have a team that wins you don't have to do a lot of smack talk.....but when you have a team that "scores a lot" yet doesn't win, you get used to talking smack and get quick with the comebacks.....

ALL I GOT TO SAY IS...."YOU ALL DO A HELL OF A LOT OF SMACK TALK FOR BEING FANS OF A TEAM THAT ISN'T GOING TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!!" I would wait until next year to start the smack talk......oh but that would be the smart thing to do and no one ever accused the KC fans of being smart. :rolleyes: :shake:

PEACE!!!

Mr. Kotter
11-30-2005, 12:07 PM
Jake was at a KC gay bar until 2 AM. He was hung-over, and did you see how bow-legged he was walking...?

Sully
11-30-2005, 12:07 PM
And your team plays football almost as good as my brothers pop warner team.......almost as good......

As for talking smack......when you have a team that wins you don't have to do a lot of smack talk.....but when you have a team that "scores a lot" yet doesn't win, you get used to talking smack and get quick with the comebacks.....

ALL I GOT TO SAY IS...."YOU ALL DO A HELL OF A LOT OF SMACK TALK FOR BEING FANS OF A TEAM THAT ISN'T GOING TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!!" I would wait until next year to start the smack talk......oh but that would be the smart thing to do and no one ever accused the KC fans of being smart. :rolleyes: :shake:

PEACE!!!

Did a guy named Al Wilson just mention something about being smart?
Just checking.

Mark M
11-30-2005, 12:20 PM

Actually, the NFL thought so, too:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7687802

Face it: your team cheated during their Super Bowl years. Doesn't matter why, the fact is they did. Period.

MM
~~nlm

ROYC75
11-30-2005, 12:43 PM

PEACE!!!

So much for "grammar ".

Chiefs Pantalones
11-30-2005, 12:45 PM

Then you guys could talk all you want...

You would have ended our hopes and dreams for this season... :cuss:

HarryParatestes
11-30-2005, 12:48 PM
Whannahan after the game:

"the President gave us false scouting reports before the game!

BUSH LIED!; the Donks died.

HemiEd
11-30-2005, 01:09 PM
Shannahan: I was not calling time out, I was picking my nose.

Inspector
11-30-2005, 01:13 PM

ROFL
OK, those were pretty funny. You get 5 points to spend on any of the merchandise in the display case.

cookster50
11-30-2005, 01:32 PM
And your team plays football almost as good as my brothers pop warner team.......almost as good.....

How about a Chiefsplanet vs Orangemange football game? That would be fun.

HemiEd
11-30-2005, 01:36 PM
Taco has already set him self up in a no lose scnerio by picking the Chiefs to win. When the Chiefs win he will say he told us so. If some stupid reason the Bronco's win, well you know.

vailpass
11-30-2005, 01:37 PM
How about a Chiefsplanet vs Orangemange football game? That would be fun.

Sure thing. We'll play at Estes Park. Bring your lunch, and maybe an oxygen canister or two.

Mark M
11-30-2005, 01:50 PM
Taco has already set him self up in a no lose scnerio by picking the Chiefs to win. When the Chiefs win he will say he told us so. If some stupid reason the Bronco's win, well you know.

It's actually a brillian way to troll a site, and TJ is the freaking master of it ...

he's like the Lord of the Trolls.

MM
~~:)

Sully
12-04-2005, 06:54 PM
So which will it be?
I'm going to bet it's nothing but, "It's your Super Bowl" BS, if we hear anything from those ladies at all.

Rain Man
12-04-2005, 06:55 PM
"No fair! Larry Johnson is too big!"

Chromatic
12-04-2005, 07:01 PM

PEACE!!!

:clap:

Mr. Kotter
12-04-2005, 08:27 PM
The Refs screwed us!