PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to copy PC games?

Lzen
11-30-2005, 12:34 PM
Specifically, Madden 06. Some friends and I at work are wanting to do a Madden league. Only problem is that only one person has the copy. It won't allow you to copy it. I was wondering if anyone knew a way around this. I don't think we should all have to buy a copy just to play a few games on this damn game. And Lord knows I've given EA tons of dough over the years.

BigMeatballDave
11-30-2005, 01:40 PM
Just a thought, but have you tried any DVD copying software? You would probably need something to circumvent the Copyright protection...

Pants
11-30-2005, 02:33 PM
Specifically, Madden 06. Some friends and I at work are wanting to do a Madden league. Only problem is that only one person has the copy. It won't allow you to copy it. I was wondering if anyone knew a way around this. I don't think we should all have to buy a copy just to play a few games on this damn game. And Lord knows I've given EA tons of dough over the years.

You want to play online? Sorry, even if you copy it, you won't be able to play with the same copy online.

Otherwise, just download it.

Valiant
11-30-2005, 06:13 PM
You want to play online? Sorry, even if you copy it, you won't be able to play with the same copy online.

Otherwise, just download it.

Have another one of you buy the game and return it like five times while getting the codes for the game.. then copy it for your friends...

Or get a key gen...

Lzen
12-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Well actually we wanted to play over a LAN. I thought it was a game you had to have the disc in the drive to play. I don't know, I don't have the game. My friend here at work just bought it.

SLAG
12-01-2005, 06:05 PM
Check out this website
its all about Games and the Type of Copy Protection they use

CLICK! (http://www.makeabackup.com/contentid-5.html)

|Zach|
12-01-2005, 09:15 PM
heh

Pants
12-01-2005, 10:15 PM
You can probably play a cracked game over LAN. Go to a torrent website and download the game. Or you can all use the same CD to install the game and use a No-CD crack to play.

Lzen
12-02-2005, 09:57 AM
Check out this website
its all about Games and the Type of Copy Protection they use

CLICK! (http://www.makeabackup.com/contentid-5.html)

My coworker was just talking about that Alcohol copy program this morning. Said it doesn't work for 06 but should work on 05. Guess we'll have to go get a copy of 05.

Lzen
12-02-2005, 09:58 AM
You can probably play a cracked game over LAN. Go to a torrent website and download the game. Or you can all use the same CD to install the game and use a No-CD crack to play.

A No-CD crack? And where do you get one of these?

bgguitarman
12-02-2005, 10:18 AM

www.gamecopyworld.com

Pants
12-02-2005, 07:23 PM

Any torrent site.

Lzen
12-02-2005, 07:53 PM
Ok, I think we got it figured out now. We were playing 06 earlier today on our work LAN. :D Now, does anyone know how to do a league (franchise?) over a LAN with multiple participants?

Count Alex's Wins
12-02-2005, 08:23 PM
Ok, I think we got it figured out now. We were playing 06 earlier today on our work LAN. :D Now, does anyone know how to do a league (franchise?) over a LAN with multiple participants?

You can't. They took that feature out.

SLAG
12-02-2005, 08:25 PM

I got some 06 On the PS2

Lzen
12-03-2005, 04:02 PM
You can't. They took that feature out.

Are you kidding? What's the last version that could do that?

Count Alex's Wins
12-03-2005, 05:33 PM
Are you kidding? What's the last version that could do that?

Lzen
12-05-2005, 03:53 PM
Guess what. We got it figured out. You have to spawn games in the franchise mode. If anyone wants to know how to do this, I'll give you the details as best as I can.