PDA

View Full Version : So John Wellbourne will be our starting RT Sunday?

cmh6476
11-30-2005, 12:17 PM
:shrug:

This thread leads me to believe that. (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=34078)

Why wouldn't Jordan Black be our starting RT?

Chiefs Pantalones
11-30-2005, 12:19 PM
Because you don't fix what wasn't broken this past Sunday. They probably developed a little bit of chemistry with him on that side, so why break that up?

Rausch
11-30-2005, 12:21 PM
Because Stephen Hawking is still working out calculations trying to figure out how the amount of Suck Jordan Black creates doesn't defy the laws of physics...

cmh6476
11-30-2005, 12:22 PM
Because you don't fix what wasn't broken this past Sunday. They probably developed a little bit of chemistry with him on that side, so why break that up?

him being Wellbourne? So wellbourne played RT for us against the Pats? If so, I musta missed that :shrug:

cmh6476
11-30-2005, 12:23 PM
my threads attract chiefsplanet icons :)

chiefsfaninNC
11-30-2005, 12:25 PM
Best line play of the year last week. Jordan better get used to riding the pine.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-30-2005, 12:26 PM
him being Wellbourne? So wellbourne played RT for us against the Pats? If so, I musta missed that :shrug:

Yes, Welbourne started this past Sunday.

Highway 65 Jordan Black shouldn't start at RT, you can't reroute a highway when it's already been constructed (on the left side).

cmh6476
11-30-2005, 12:31 PM
Best line play of the year last week. Jordan better get used to riding the pine.

totally agree, I just didnt realize wellbourne got the start over Black.

I saw Bober in there at one point, but I think that was using a double tackle goalline formation...

Braincase
11-30-2005, 12:32 PM

This thread leads me to believe that. (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=34078)

Because he's a stoopfawk?

Bootlegged
11-30-2005, 12:34 PM
Jordan Black =

http://www.brascon.com/turnprotecimg/turn2.jpg

Chiefs Pantalones
11-30-2005, 12:35 PM
Jordan Black =

http://www.brascon.com/turnprotecimg/turn2.jpg

ROFL

cmh6476
11-30-2005, 12:37 PM
you guys do realize Victor Riley will be an UFA this offseason, right...

milkman
11-30-2005, 12:42 PM
you guys do realize Victor Riley will be an UFA this offseason, right...

John Wellbourne played RT last week, and played a pretty well.

I think both Black and Sampson have potential, but Sampson has to remain healthy, and Black needs to be left in one spot to develop some consistency.

Beyond that, I'd rather address the O-Line in the draft, rather than sign Riley.

nascher
11-30-2005, 12:55 PM
Welbourne played starting RT the last 4 weeks not only against NE.

Rukdafaidas
11-30-2005, 12:56 PM
I'd like to know what's really wrong with Sampson. I'm pretty sure it doesn't take months to rehydrate your body.

nascher
11-30-2005, 12:57 PM
He injured his shoulder after that and he has almost zero
starting experience in the NFL.

Rukdafaidas
11-30-2005, 12:59 PM
He injured his shoulder after that and he has almost zero
starting experience in the NFL.
He was scheduled to be our starter in week 1, before he got injured. I haven't heard about the shoulder injury, do you have a link?

Chiefs Pantalones
11-30-2005, 01:00 PM
I'd like to know what's really wrong with Sampson. I'm pretty sure it doesn't take months to rehydrate your body.

Yeah, I know. That is kind of fishy.

Although, if all players were Rich Scanlon, they wouldn't need any fluids at all.

vailpass
11-30-2005, 01:11 PM
Big mistake. KC should definetely start Jordan "Matador" Black.

cmh6476
11-30-2005, 01:16 PM
well yeah, but that's because they moved black over to the left side...

morphius
11-30-2005, 01:17 PM
The reason Black is riding the bench is that Vermeil feels that it would take him a couple weeks to get used to being back on the right side again, and we don't have a couple of weeks at this point.

milkman
11-30-2005, 01:19 PM

Yes, but he didn't appear to be in game shape, and get the rust kicked off until last week, since he essentially worked out at RG throughout most of camp and preseason, followed by the suspension.

Warrior5
11-30-2005, 01:20 PM
Big mistake. KC should definetely start Jordan "Matador" Black.

Good smaque, even if it is from a Donk fan.

WTH is wrong with me?

milkman
11-30-2005, 01:33 PM

Everytime I read this post, that country song from a few years ago comes into my mind.

"What'd Ya Do With Those Swinging Doors?"

Cormac
11-30-2005, 02:14 PM
I think Black is decent on the right side, given the amount of moving around he has been doing. But Welbourn seems to be much improved now that he is fully healthy.

Who knows what Sampson can bring to the offense. But we have no room for error or experimentation the rest of this year. Barring injuries, we know what our starting line will be the rest of the year.

IMO, next year Welbourn will play in place of Shields (and do a good job), and the winner of Sampson/Black will play RT. Black could be a solid guard too, based on his play against Baltimore last season. He has potential, but has been put in an absolutely impossible situation this year. If Roaf retires, we'll need a 1st round LT.

Calcountry
11-30-2005, 02:36 PM
Jordan Black =

http://www.brascon.com/turnprotecimg/turn2.jpgROFL

beer bacon
11-30-2005, 02:45 PM
Another reason for starting Welbourn is that Pryce apparently is his bitch.

Calcountry
11-30-2005, 02:53 PM
I think Black is decent on the right side, given the amount of moving around he has been doing. But Welbourn seems to be much improved now that he is fully healthy.

Who knows what Sampson can bring to the offense. But we have no room for error or experimentation the rest of this year. Barring injuries, we know what our starting line will be the rest of the year.

IMO, next year Welbourn will play in place of Shields (and do a good job), and the winner of Sampson/Black will play RT. Black could be a solid guard too, based on his play against Baltimore last season. He has potential, but has been put in an absolutely impossible situation this year. If Roaf retires, we'll need a 1st round LT.I don't follow the college game all that much. Who do you have on your LT wish list if we have to draft one in the first round?

JimNasium
11-30-2005, 02:56 PM
Just say no to http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/players/jordan_black.jpg

listopencil
11-30-2005, 04:18 PM
Another reason for starting Welbourn is that Pryce apparently is his bitch.

You'd better hope so. Pryce didn't look like anybody's bitch at Mile High. A recent article indicated that Pryce has been working on his little ball of hate for Welbourne. Wellbourne better have his shit together Sunday for KC to do well.

listopencil
11-30-2005, 04:22 PM
Pryce is listed at 6'5" and 285 lbs.

Pryce is a legit Pro Bowler at two positions on the D-Line when healthy.

Once I went deer hunting with Pryce and he didn't even bring a gun. He just walked up to the deer, grabbed it by the antlers, twisted its head and growled,"Say my name!" Sure enough, right before it died, the deer bleated something that sounded like,"Treeeevorrrr Pryyyyyyce!"

listopencil
11-30-2005, 04:32 PM
"Trevor Pryce is a son of a bitch!"

"Trevor Pryce is the father of every kid in this town!"

"Trevor Pryce once showed me a video of him making love to my wife, and it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw!"

"He'd eat a homeless person if you dared him!"

"His poop is used as currency in Argentina."

"He sweats Gatorade"

"He once breast-fed a flamingo back to health."

"He hated Mexicans! And he was half Mexican! .......And he hated irony!"

"I once saw him scissor kick Angela Landsbury."

"He sheds his skin once a year."

"He makes brooms somewhere in Georgia."

"He did 3 tours in 'Nam...... I was in Corpus Christi on business a month ago. I had this eight foot tall Asian waiter, which made me curious. I asked him his name. Sure enough it's Ho Tran Trevor Pryce!"

"I once saw him eat a whole live chicken."

"His favorite movie is 'One on One' with Robby Benson."

"He sleeps eight hours a night! ........ well, he was pretty normal when it came to that."

"Trevor Pryce is a two ton man-mountain who can palm a medicine ball!"

"Did I ever tell you about the time Trevor Pryce took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Trevor Pryce takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half and sure enough someone constructs a bar around us. The day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Trevor Pryce yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found em!'"

"Trevor Pryce had a four day heart attack...a day for each chamber. At the hospital, they said his heart looked like a basketball filled with riccotta cheese."

"He once punched a hole in a cow just to see who was coming up the road."

"He taught me how to make love to a woman, and how to scold a child."

"They found $60 in change in his stomach."

"He did all the makeup on the 'Planet of the Apes' movie."

"He grew a 3rd arm and kept it in a vault."
"Trevor Pryce drank a full glass of liquid LSD with his eggs. Then he slept for 8 months straight. When he woke he rubbed his eyes and said, 'All in all, I prefer gin.'"

"They say Gene Roddenbery got the idea for Star Trek from listening to Trevor Pryce talk in his sleep."

"He date raped David Bowie."

"He once inhaled a seagull."

"The Pope told him it was ok to have a mistress."

"It was the sight of Trevor Pryce naked body that drove Brian Wilson insane."

"He once had sex with a cigarette machine."

"He killed Wolfman Jack with a trident."

"He uses the Shroud of Turin as a golf towel."

"He once ate the Bible while water skiing."

"He drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls."

"He sired a baseball team.. an orchestra if you count the bastards!"

"You know, he would shoot whiskey into his neck with a syringe!"

"He has dandruff the size of mice!"

"He jogged with a fridge on his back!"

"Trevor Pryce was a 10 foot monster who slept with all our wives! And punched us all in the face! And we loved him for it!"

"He's a ten foot tall beastman who showers in vodka and feeds his baby shrimp scampi."

"He orchestrated the merger between Unicef and Smith & Wessen."

"He went public with his own buttocks and made $7 million."

"Did I ever tell you about the time Trevor Pryce went hunting? Brasky decides he's going to hunt down all four of the Banana Splits. He stalks and kills every one of them with a machette. They all begged for their lives...except Fleagle."

"We once had a bachelor party for Trevor Pryce. He ate the entire cake before we could tell him there was a stripper in it."

"Trevor Pryce once hosted the Grammys and gave every award to Corey Hart."

"He has a toenail on the end of his penis."

"Trevor Pryce once got his wife pregnant and gave birth to a delicious 16 ounce steak. The after birth was sauteed mushrooms."

"Trevor Pryce family crest is a picture of a baracudda eating Neil Armstrong."

"Trevor Pryce ranked 18th in the AP College Football Poll."

"Did I ever tell you about the time Trevor Pryce was in a production of, 'The King & I?' On opening night, Brasky chloroforms the entire cast and slowly eats them in front of the audience for two hours. The production got pretty good reviews."

"He breastfeeds John Madden."

"Trevor Pryce named the group Sha-Na-Na. They did NOT want to be called that."

"If you drop a phonograph needle on Trevor Pryce's nipple, it plays the Beach Boys' 'Pet Sounds.'"

"They use Trevor Pryce's foreskin as a tarp when it rains at Yankee stadium."

"Trevor Pryce directed that commercial where the women play basketball in high heels."

"All the 'Yes' album covers are Trevor Pryce family photos."

"He wears a live rattlesnake as a condom."

"Did I ever tell you about the time he taught his son how to drive? He did it by entering him in the Indy 500. The kid wrecked and died. Brasky said it would've happened sometime."

"Trevor Pryce semen can form into a liquid human - like the guy from 'Terminator 2'"

"He thinks then iron man is gay."

"He framed Roger Rabbit."

"The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Trevor Pryce - except for the apple tree planting and not raping men."

"He gave a handjob to a manta ray."

Bob Dole
11-30-2005, 05:14 PM

Some bitch cut his hair.

Damned typos.