View Full Version : Trent Green

SLAG
11-30-2005, 11:33 PM
Trent Green #10 Is Our 3rd Leading Rusher

Any Thoughts?

We are also 69% on 4th down!
I like that stat

DJ is our leading Tackler

While Bell is Is Behind Sapp in tackles... Browning Is Below Bell (Shouldnt browning have more?? :shrug: )

Will Barber or Sims Change things up?

Any thoughts anyone?

Halfcan
11-30-2005, 11:40 PM
Nope no thoughts from me, just another waste of space. I think you pretty well covered it.

greg63
11-30-2005, 11:44 PM
Nope no thoughts from me, just another waste of space. I think you pretty well covered it.
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
YUP, me too!

SLAG
11-30-2005, 11:45 PM
:deevee: Im just looking to talk

greg63
11-30-2005, 11:47 PM
:deevee: Im just looking to talk

Sorry about that bud. Hi, how you? :p :D

Tactical Funky
11-30-2005, 11:47 PM
I still laugh whenever I see Green scramble for it. He's just so...white. ROFL

KcMizzou
11-30-2005, 11:48 PM
ROFL yes... very white, but effective. I'll take it.

SLAG

I was Very Impressed with him during the Redskins game

greg63

Ummmmm, yea???

Count Zarth
Green is our third leading rusher because no one else runs the ball enough outside of Larry Johnson.

Count Zarth
11-30-2005, 11:49 PM
It's too bad Green's knee got wrecked. He used to be a solid scrambler.

He still has decent straight-line speed for a QB but he has very little lateral agility.

SLAG
11-30-2005, 11:50 PM
It's too bad Green's knee got wrecked. He used to be a solid scrambler.

He still has decent straight-line speed for a QB but he has very little lateral agility.

Yep good thing hes GREAT in the pocket

Halfcan
11-30-2005, 11:52 PM
He is not White he is Green. With a Red jersey.

greg63
11-30-2005, 11:52 PM
Love the Shantahan pic SLAGO.

greg63
11-30-2005, 11:53 PM
He is not White he is Green. With a Red jersey....And white pants.

....oops ya already said he was white. :banghead:

SLAG
11-30-2005, 11:55 PM
Sorry about that bud. Hi, how you? :p :D

doing well thank you.

Is this the NFL rivalry weekend or something?

Chiefs vs donks

Dallas Vs NYG

Pit Vs Cin

ATL VS CAR

Buf Vs Mia

Ten Vs Ind

Az Vs SF

TB vs NO

OAK vs SD

NY Vs NE

MIN vs DET

??? :shrug:

greg63
11-30-2005, 11:58 PM
doing well thank you.

Is this the NFL rivalry weekend or something?

Chiefs vs donks

Dallas Vs NYG

Pit Vs Cin

ATL VS CAR

Buf Vs Mia

Ten Vs Ind

Az Vs SF

TB vs NO

OAK vs SD

NY Vs NE

MIN vs DET

??? :shrug:

Great! good to hear it!

Um yea, I think it is as you state. :D

philfree
11-30-2005, 11:58 PM
I would think LBs should have more tackles then DTs. It might be a misperception but I think Bell is improving and starting to get comfortable within the scheme. Seems I'm seeing him showing up around the ball a little more each game. If he steps up his game our D will take another step up.

PhilFree:arrow:

Tactical Funky
11-30-2005, 11:59 PM
ROFL yes... very white, but effective. I'll take it.
Yeah.

It ain't pretty, but it works and that's all that matters. Sometimes I freak when he slides head first for the extra yard or two. Man, I admire his ballsiness but I'd hate to see him take a brutal open-field hit.

Halfcan
12-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Bell needs to be more than just around the ball a little more often, he needs to quit being a puzzy and knock the shit out of people on a regular basis ala Jared Allen style!

Tactical Funky
12-01-2005, 12:01 AM
I was Very Impressed with him during the Redskins game
He's very good at shaking off pursuers while in the pocket and he has a good sense of when to scoot the heck outta there. I thought he did well during the 'Skins game as well - I got a free ticket to that one, believe it or not. :)

greg63
12-01-2005, 12:02 AM
Yeah.

It ain't pretty, but it works and that's all that matters. Sometimes I freak when he slides head first for the extra yard or two. Man, I admire his ballsiness but I'd hate to see him take a brutal open-field hit.

Yup, and the thought of Collins taking over is just plain scary.

Tactical Funky
Ummmmm, yea???
*quoting Dave Chappelle*

"Fer...fer...fer........FER SHIZZLE!!!"

Pants
Yeah.

Trent is a mother****ing beast, who has the .gif of him throwing that huge block against the bills?

Tactical Funky
12-01-2005, 12:03 AM
He is not White he is Green. With a Red jersey.
Smartass. :rolleyes:

ROFL

Tactical Funky
12-01-2005, 12:04 AM
Yup, and the thought of Collins taking over is just plain scary.
This man speaketh the truth...eth. :hmmm:

KcMizzou
12-01-2005, 12:05 AM
Yup, and the thought of Collins taking over is just plain scary. I'd still have hope if 0dd T0dd had to step in... but I'd rather not have to worry about it. Stay healthy, Trent.

Tactical Funky
12-01-2005, 12:06 AM
Trent is a mother****ing beast, who has the .gif of him throwing that huge block against the bills?
I remember him laying out Freeman with a pancake block a few years ago. His block sealed the corner and Holmes ran it in from about 20. I was at that game and nearly fell over the person in front of me when I jumped. :D

philfree
12-01-2005, 12:06 AM
Bell needs to be more than just around the ball a little more often, he needs to quit being a puzzy and knock the shit out of people on a regular basis ala Jared Allen style!

I'm all for it. Bell did have a nice sack last week. Allen's the man and IMO he's our defensive MVP. If he puts a hit on Plummer early this week like he did on Brady last week Plummer will fold up like a cheap tent.

KcMizzou
12-01-2005, 12:08 AM
Trent is a mother****ing beast, who has the .gif of him throwing that huge block against the bills? Yeah... he's a football player who happens to be a good QB. That's what I love about the guy.

ceebz
12-01-2005, 12:15 AM

http://justinmg.home.comcast.net/forums/gshappy.gif

Count Zarth
12-01-2005, 12:19 AM
Hey, who made that? :)

ZootedGranny
12-01-2005, 12:20 AM
http://home.kc.rr.com/mkbaslee/clements_getting_his_mouth_bought.gif

^That's the reason my FFL team name is TrentGreenLeadBlock. When you see this mother****er coming around the corner on a block, put your children to bed and batten down the hatch on your girl's snatch, because the same power that destroys defenders can scar the minds of the youth and simultaneously impregnate any woman within sight, live or on television.

Tactical Funky
12-01-2005, 12:21 AM
http://home.kc.rr.com/mkbaslee/clements_getting_his_mouth_bought.gif

^That's the reason my FFL team name is TrentGreenLeadBlock. When you see this mother****er coming around the corner on a block, put your children to bed and batten down the hatch on your girl's snatch, because the same power that destroys defenders can scar the minds of the youth and simultaneously impregnate any woman within sight, live or on television.
Priceless. ROFL ROFL ROFL

KcMizzou
12-01-2005, 12:22 AM
^That's the reason my FFL team name is TrentGreenLeadBlock. When you see this mother****er coming around the corner on a block, put your children to bed and batten down the hatch on your girl's snatch, because the same power that destroys defenders can scar the minds of the youth and simultaneously impregnate any woman within sight, live or on television. ROFL For a second there I thought Rich Scanlon was playing QB.

Tactical Funky
12-01-2005, 12:24 AM
ROFL For a second there I thought Rich Scanlon was playing QB.
Rich Scanlon once cloned himself 10 times and made the '85 Bears Defense look like a Pop Warner squad.

SNR
12-01-2005, 12:38 AM
Rich Scanlon once cloned himself 10 times and made the '85 Bears Defense look like a Pop Warner squad.Wow. A month here and you already speak the language.

Congrats. I say this guy is no longer a n00b.

SNR
12-01-2005, 12:40 AM
He is not White he is Green. With a Red jersey.I should hope to hell he's not White. We got rid of that guy how long ago? In 1997? 98?

KcMizzou
12-01-2005, 12:40 AM
I should hope to hell he's not White. We got rid of that guy how long ago? In 1997? 98?
Ted was the Bomb!!!

Tactical Funky
12-01-2005, 12:45 AM
Wow. A month here and you already speak the language.

I try to catch on quick. :D

Actually, tonight marks the first time I've posted here, but I've browsed the forum for the past week or so. I try to study a place before I jump right so I don't come across as being such a n00b. Yeah, I've learned from past lessons... ROFL

BigMeatballDave
12-01-2005, 12:47 AM
Rich Scanlon once cloned himself 10 times and made the '85 Bears Defense look like a Pop Warner squad.
ROFL That was ****in' funny. Welcome aboard...

KcMizzou
12-01-2005, 12:48 AM
I try to catch on quick. :D

Actually, tonight marks the first time I've posted here, but I've browsed the forum for the past week or so. I try to study a place before I jump right so I don't come across as being such a n00b. Yeah, I've learned from past lessons... ROFL I think I read the planet for 8 months or so before I posted. Since then, I've posted way too much... and had beers with a lot of these silly bastards.

Tactical Funky
12-01-2005, 12:52 AM
ROFL That was ****in' funny. Welcome aboard...
Thanks, Dave.

Man, I love this board already. You guys rule.

Tactical Funky
12-01-2005, 12:54 AM
I think I read the planet for 8 months or so before I posted. Since then, I've posted way too much... and had beers with a lot of these silly bastards.
Yeah, I normally "ghost" sites for a lot longer too, but I figured I couldn't miss out on all the fun here. I previously posted on Chiefswarpath.com but while I enjoy that site it gets a bit slow sometimes. This joint looks like it's got all the action and more, heh.

greg63
12-01-2005, 12:59 AM
This man speaketh the truth...eth. :hmmm:ROFLROFL
It is good that we speaketh the truth...eth, but why do we speaketh in King...eth James...eth???

SLAG
12-01-2005, 01:01 AM
He's very good at shaking off pursuers while in the pocket and he has a good sense of when to scoot the heck outta there. I thought he did well during the 'Skins game as well - I got a free ticket to that one, believe it or not. :)

My Free Ticket was to the Eagles Game

:cuss: Dammit Carl

SLAG
12-01-2005, 01:05 AM
Wow. A month here and you already speak the language.

When does one Offically become one of the Regulars?

splatbass
12-01-2005, 02:04 AM

Hey TF, welcome to the Chiefs Planet. Getting bored over on HC?

SLAG
12-01-2005, 08:51 AM

Whats HC?

splatbass
12-01-2005, 08:51 AM
Whats HC?

Harmony Central, a musicians forum. I've chatted with Tactical Funky over there quite a bit.

SLAG
12-01-2005, 08:56 AM
Harmony Central, a musicians forum. I've chatted with Tactical Funky over there quite a bit.

So who told who about CP

splatbass
12-01-2005, 08:59 AM
So who told who about CP

I don't think we ever discussed it. We have discussed the Chiefs though.

bringbackmarty
12-01-2005, 09:14 AM
Ted was a Bomb!!!
here I fixed yer post 4 ya.

SLAG
12-01-2005, 10:38 AM
here I fixed yer post 4 ya.

ROFL

Raiderhader
12-01-2005, 01:05 PM
When does one Offically become one of the Regulars?

When one is here on a regular basis.

SLAG
12-01-2005, 01:25 PM
When one is here on a regular basis.

I thought you cand use the word you are defining in the Definition

Raiderhader
12-01-2005, 01:33 PM
I thought you cand use the word you are defining in the Definition

I'm sorry, are you saying that you actually need me to define the common english word "regular" for you?

Here is a site you might find handy - www.dictionary.com

SLAG
12-01-2005, 01:40 PM
I'm sorry, are you saying that you actually need me to define the common english word "regular" for you?

Here is a site you might find handy - www.dictionary.com (http://www.dictionary.com)

No no no....

Just forget it.. and lets get back to topic shall we?

:)

How about that 4th down Converson stat Pretty Impressive

Tactical Funky
12-01-2005, 07:57 PM
Whoa! :eek:

How the heck are ya, splatbass?!? Fancy meeting you here.

Nah, I'm not so much bored with HC as I just wanted to try out a new Chiefs forum. Seems pretty cool so far, but man, it's even better now that I know you're here.

Wait, that sounded gay... :hmmm:

:toast:

Tactical Funky
12-01-2005, 07:59 PM
My Free Ticket was to the Eagles Game

:cuss: Dammit Carl
I almost cried after we blew that 17-0 lead... :cuss:

unlurking
12-01-2005, 08:08 PM

Loved that one. He's not very good at blocking (lucky on that play), but I love to see him put it on the line and try to throw a block. Personally, I think he is below average talent level for an NFL QB, but he is above average in intelligence, and has more heart than almost every QB save Favre.

splatbass
12-01-2005, 08:27 PM
Whoa! :eek:

Wait, that sounded gay... :hmmm:

:toast:

Not that there is anything wrong with that.....

Tactical Funky
12-01-2005, 09:29 PM
Are you trying to tell me something, splatty? :drool:

ROFL

SLAG
12-01-2005, 09:44 PM

Yes there is :shake:

milkman
12-01-2005, 10:12 PM
I would think LBs should have more tackles then DTs. It might be a misperception but I think Bell is improving and starting to get comfortable within the scheme. Seems I'm seeing him showing up around the ball a little more each game. If he steps up his game our D will take another step up.

D-Linemen take on blockers at the point of attack, freeing up LBs to make tackles.

For most teams, a LB will usually lead in tackles.

Sometimes a safety will, but that isn't usually a good thing.

milkman
12-01-2005, 10:17 PM
I'm all for it. Bell did have a nice sack last week. Allen's the man and IMO he's our defensive MVP. If he puts a hit on Plummer early this week like he did on Brady last week Plummer will fold up like a cheap tent.

Allen has been a playmaker, getting sacks, forcing fumbles, batting down balls, and just creating havoc.

That being said, I would vote for Kawika Mitchell as MVP.

He has really played well, and solidified the middle of the defense, and is a big part of our huge improvement against the run.

He's also taken on the mantle of leadership with Sammy Knight.

Deberg_1990
12-01-2005, 10:21 PM
That being said, I would vote for Kawika Mitchell as MVP.

He has really played well, and solidified the middle of the defense, and is a big part of our huge improvement against the run.

He's also taken on the mantle of leadership with Sammy Knight.

I agree...ive been shocked by his play this year. After last year and the way he tackled i thought there was no hope.

Could it actually be...A solid 2nd round pick by Carl Peterson????

milkman
12-01-2005, 10:23 PM
I agree...ive been shocked by his play this year. After last year and the way he tackled i thought there was no hope.

Damnit Carl!! :cuss:

Oh.....wait.

SLAG
12-02-2005, 07:47 AM

DT was a Solid 4th Rounder

DJ looks like a solid 1st Rounder

Allen is a solid 4th Rounder as well

Not too bad