PDA

View Full Version : NFL TV coverage maps - Week 13

tk13
12-01-2005, 01:56 AM
Here you go... unless you live in the far Northeast, St. Louis area, or the Bay Area, you should get the Chiefs game locally...

NFL on FOX (http://www.gribblenation.net/personal/jp/2005wk13-fox.gif)

CBS: 1 pm games (http://www.gribblenation.net/personal/jp/2005wk13-cbs1.gif)

CBS: 4 pm games (http://www.gribblenation.net/personal/jp/2005wk13-cbs2.gif)

TEN @ IND (CBS) Gus Johnson-Steve Tasker
HOU @ BAL (CBS) Ian Eagle-Solomon Wilcots
BUF @ MIA (CBS) Don Criqui-Steve Beuerlein
CIN @ PIT (CBS) Dick Enberg-Dan Dierdorf
JAX @ CLE (CBS) Bill Macatee-Rich Gannon

DEN @ KC (CBS) Jim Nantz-Phil Simms
NYJ @ NE (CBS) Kevin Harlan-Randy Cross

DAL @ NYG (FOX) Joe Buck-Troy Aikman
GB @ CHI (FOX) Dick Stockton-Daryl Johnston-Tony Siragusa
ATL @ CAR (FOX) Sam Rosen-Bill Maas
TB @ NO (FOX) Ron Pitts-Tim Ryan
MIN @ DET (FOX) Curt Menefee-JC Pearson

WSH @ STL (FOX) Kenny Albert-Brian Baldinger
ARI @ SF (FOX) Thom Brennaman-Tim Green

Pants
12-01-2005, 02:04 AM
LOL

KC vs. Den owned everyone else.

tk13
12-01-2005, 02:10 AM
I was surprised at how much of the country is getting Indy/Tennessee, like 3/4ths of the country. I mean I know it's interesting to see Indy go 12-0 and all I guess, but Cincy and Pittsburgh is a huge, huge game... far more important for playoff implications.

SLAG
12-01-2005, 02:16 AM
I was surprised at how much of the country is getting Indy/Tennessee, like 3/4ths of the country. I mean I know it's interesting to see Indy go 12-0 and all I guess, but Cincy and Pittsburgh is a huge, huge game... far more important for playoff implications.

I agree Id Much Rather Watch Cincy and Pitssburgh

if SeedyCox is around

what would be the best outcome for the chiefs?

NY CHIEF
12-01-2005, 07:22 AM
Thank god for direct tv !!!!!!!!!!... ny chief

Archie F. Swin
12-01-2005, 07:28 AM
I'd say the Democrats are fukced!

DaFace
12-01-2005, 08:30 AM
if SeedyCox is around

what would be the best outcome for the chiefs?

I'm not as good at this as cdcox, but I've played with his software quite a bit. So...

Probability of making the playoffs:
Now - 31.8%
Pittsburg wins - 27.9%
Cincy wins - 37.1%

Guess we're rooting for Cincy. :shrug:

chiefsfolife
12-01-2005, 08:45 AM
I'm not as good at this as cdcox, but I've played with his software quite a bit. So...

Probability of making the playoffs:
Now - 31.8%
Pittsburg wins - 27.9%
Cincy wins - 37.1%

Guess we're rooting for Cincy. :shrug:

whats this software you speak of?

Bacon Cheeseburger
12-01-2005, 08:55 AM

What a bunch of crap! I suppose we're going to get force-fed Indy until they lose. DAMN YOU DIRECT TV!!!!!

Rain Man
12-01-2005, 08:58 AM
Oddly, our local listings are saying that they'll be showing Pittsburgh-Cincinnati. That's a much more interesting game than Tennessee-Manningapolis.

ceebz
12-01-2005, 08:59 AM
Strange. The TV listings on Yahoo say that we're getting the Cinci-Pitt game here in Denver. It's never been wrong in the past.....

Bob Dole
12-01-2005, 09:09 AM
LOL

KC vs. Den owned everyone else.

Except StL and SF, which apparently get a local infomercial.

WTF is up with that?

Rain Man
12-01-2005, 09:09 AM
Ha. I beat ceebz to the punch. I feel so superior.

chagrin
12-01-2005, 09:20 AM
Ok, I have a question. Our local CBS affiliate shows that we get NYJ-NE. I didn't think that locals could pre-empt a national NFL shceduled game. Anyone know?

Bob Dole
12-01-2005, 09:30 AM
Ok, I have a question. Our local CBS affiliate shows that we get NYJ-NE. I didn't think that locals could pre-empt a national NFL shceduled game. Anyone know?

Yes they can. Thus the "...or regional action" during the next week's promos.

Reaper16
12-01-2005, 09:59 AM
I'd say the Democrats are fukced!

Surprisingly, Ralph Nader won in voting districts around Saint Louis and San Fransisco.

StcChief
12-01-2005, 10:05 AM
Except StL and SF, which apparently get a local infomercial.

WTF is up with that?

Yep. STL KMOV (CBS) won't run it against Lambs game.

Hello HotShots for Bears/Packers noon. Chiefs/Dungver

Hope the Lambs get their a$$ stomped at home by Deadskins.

chagrin
12-01-2005, 10:49 AM
Yes they can. Thus the "...or regional action" during the next week's promos.

Except NYJ vs NE isn't exactly regional, that ****ing sucks ass

DaFace
12-01-2005, 12:25 PM
whats this software you speak of?

See www.nfl-forecast.com. It's a JAVA program written by cdcox to predict playoff scenarios.

Bacon Cheeseburger
12-01-2005, 12:37 PM
OK, now I'm pissed! I called the local CBS affiliate to bitch about getting the Indy game instead of the Cincy game, and I was told the NFL tells them what games to televise. Does anyone know if this is true? I smell a load of BS.

Alton deFlat
12-01-2005, 12:41 PM
Ok, I'm jumping ahead a few weeks here, but does anyone know why the Chiefs game vs the Giants starts at 4:00 central? That's a weird time.

Bacon Cheeseburger
12-01-2005, 12:43 PM
Ok, I'm jumping ahead a few weeks here, but does anyone know why the Chiefs game vs the Giants starts at 4:00 central? That's a weird time.

Is it a Sat game? If so it's because they want to follow-up with a primetime game.

ptlyon
12-01-2005, 12:44 PM
Is it a Sat game? If so it's because they want to follow-up with a primetime game.

Sat. game.

ptlyon
12-01-2005, 12:45 PM
OK, now I'm pissed! I called the local CBS affiliate to bitch about getting the Indy game instead of the Cincy game, and I was told the NFL tells them what games to televise. Does anyone know if this is true? I smell a load of BS.

You're getting screwd BE - we get the Cin game up here in SUX.

Alton deFlat
12-01-2005, 12:46 PM

Oh, so it is. Never mind, I'm a friggin' idiot, that can't read for shit.

Bacon Cheeseburger
12-01-2005, 12:48 PM
You're getting screwd BE - we get the Cin game up here in SUX.

I'll be at your house at Noon.

ptlyon
12-01-2005, 12:51 PM
I'll be at your house at Noon.

Fine by me.

Bring whiskey.

tk13
12-02-2005, 03:28 AM
That CBS 1 pm map has changed quite a bit. Now most of the country is getting Pittsburgh/Cincy.

And looking ahead, I was looking on CBS' website, the KC/Dallas game is going to be the featured 4 pm game next week, too. CBS will have the doubleheader again... and KC/Dallas is getting the #1 Nantz/Simms team. Then the week after that is the Saturday game against NY that everybody will get to see... so there's one advantage to playing this brutal schedule, the Chiefs get on TV a lot.

Bob Dole
12-02-2005, 06:20 AM
That CBS 1 pm map has changed quite a bit. Now most of the country is getting Pittsburgh/Cincy.

And looking ahead, I was looking on CBS' website, the KC/Dallas game is going to be the featured 4 pm game next week, too. CBS will have the doubleheader again... and KC/Dallas is getting the #1 Nantz/Simms team. Then the week after that is the Saturday game against NY that everybody will get to see... so there's one advantage to playing this brutal schedule, the Chiefs get on TV a lot.

Yeah. That Sunday Ticket subscription really paid off this season.

:cuss: