PDA

View Full Version : JOHNSON NAMED NOVEMBER'S AFC OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE MONTH

Donger
12-01-2005, 08:43 AM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2005/12/01/johnson_named_novembers_afc_offensive_player_of_the_month2/

The National Football League informed the Chiefs on Thursday that RB Larry Johnson has been named AFC Player of the Month for November. This marks the first time he has earned this distinction, and he is the first Chiefs player to win this honor since RB Priest Holmes took home AFC Offensive Player of the Month accolades for October 2004.

Johnson (6-1, 230) was a principle contributor to the Chiefs going 3-1 in the month of November with wins vs. Oakland (11/6), at Houston (11/20) and vs. New England (11/27). Over the past four games Johnson has compiled four consecutive 100-yard rushing performances, totaling 116 carries for 569 yards (4.9 avg.) with five TDs. Those four straight 100-yard games rank as the second-longest streak in team history. He also posted 14 receptions for 153 yards. Johnson’s 569 rushing yards were the most in the NFL during the month of November.

In a dramatic 27-23 win vs. Oakland Johnson scored two rushing touchdowns including his final score, a one-yard TD dive on the game’s final play. Two weeks later at Houston he recorded a Chiefs-record 211 rushing yards, surpassing the previous mark owned by RB Barry Word (200 vs. Detroit – 10/14/90). His career-high 36 carries at the Texans were also the third-highest single game total in team history. After a 119-yard rushing effort vs. New England, Johnson eclipsed the franchise record for most rushing yards in consecutive games with 330 yards.

Johnson now ranks third in the AFC in rushing with 968 yards on 191 carries (5.1 avg.) with nine touchdowns. The State College, Pennsylvania native entered the league as the Chiefs first-round draft pick in the 2003 NFL Draft. The Penn State alum prepped at State College Area High School.

JohninGpt
12-01-2005, 08:45 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: outfugginstanding.

dirk digler
12-01-2005, 08:45 AM
Yep Congrats to LJ!!!

shakesthecat
12-01-2005, 08:46 AM
Dammit Carl! :cuss:

angryllama
12-01-2005, 08:46 AM
Champ Bailey - AFC Defensive player of the month for November.

Pasta Giant Meatball
12-01-2005, 08:47 AM
Larry certainly earned it.

Count Zarth
12-01-2005, 08:50 AM

angryllama
12-01-2005, 08:56 AM
Larry to Vermeil: "Where are my diapers now, Vermeil? Oh shoot...I didnt know you wore diapers for real...sorry."

Delano
12-01-2005, 09:00 AM
Larry to Vermeil: "Where are my diapers now, Vermeil? Oh shoot...I didnt know you wore diapers for real...sorry."

That was extremely painful to read. Please learn to insult people before you actually do it. Thanks.

HemiEd
12-01-2005, 09:05 AM
LJ LJ LJ

Lzen
12-01-2005, 09:06 AM

Your and idiot.

angryllama
12-01-2005, 09:09 AM
Your and idiot.

It's "you're an idiot." You're is a contraction of "you are." "Your" implies ownership.

"Your AND idiot."
It should be "you're AN idiot."

Thanks for letting your smack talk take care of itself.

Count Zarth
12-01-2005, 09:09 AM
It's "you're an idiot." You're is a contraction of "you are." "Your" implies ownership.

"Your AND idiot."

Wow. I will let someone else do the honors on this cretin.

angryllama
12-01-2005, 09:11 AM
Wow. I will let someone else do the honors on this cretin.

You better because you sure can't get it right!

Donger
12-01-2005, 09:12 AM

"Your AND idiot."

You've got to be f*cking kidding me.

Count Zarth
12-01-2005, 09:13 AM
You've got to be f*cking kidding me.

Nope, he's a retarted genious.

Donger
12-01-2005, 09:14 AM

And a looser.

angryllama
12-01-2005, 09:16 AM

correction: "genius", not "genious"

I have a guy calling me an idiot that cant spell to save his life and another guy calling me a retarted "genious."

Sweet. This could get fun!

Cave Johnson
12-01-2005, 09:19 AM

I have a guy calling me an idiot that cant spell to save his life and another guy calling me a retarted "genious."

I don't think he got the joke.

Delano
12-01-2005, 09:21 AM

I agree.

Your noob status is showing itself quite clearly in this thread. You come in here for one week and try to sling some shit. You should seriously take lessons from some of the regular Bronco posters who are here year round and know a few things about this place.

You are not stirring anyone up. So the frequent pats on the back that you are giving yourself are undeserved. Stop it and go away.

angryllama
12-01-2005, 09:22 AM

I looked at that statement and figured that it had to be a joke, but after further examination, I found it completely irrelevant, humorless, and dull, so I went with what I knew: Gochiefs is clueless on occasion.

Donger
12-01-2005, 09:22 AM

Yes. Yes, it could.

Count Zarth
12-01-2005, 09:23 AM
I looked at that statement and figured that it had to be a joke, but after further examination, I found it completely irrelevant, humorless, and dull, so I went with what I knew: Gochiefs is clueless on occasion.

Obviously what you knew was wrong. It's ok, we have lots of ignorant n00bs around here.

angryllama
12-01-2005, 09:23 AM
I agree.

Your noob status is showing itself quite clearly in this thread. You come in here for one week and try to sling some shit. You should seriously take lessons from some of the regular Bronco posters who are here year round and know a few things about this place.

You are not stirring anyone up. So the frequent pats on the back that you are giving yourself are undeserved. Stop it and go away.

Obviously I have stirred you up...you have responded twice.

It's Chiefs/Broncos week. Get real.

Delano
12-01-2005, 09:24 AM

Do you think retarted is the correct spelling or do you have trouble with the principles of quotation mark usage?

Donger
I looked at that statement and figured that it had to be a joke, but after further examination, I found it completely irrelevant, humorless, and dull.

Right. And Gochiefs doesn't wank it to Han Solo.

angryllama
Obviously what you knew was wrong. It's ok, we have lots of ignorant n00bs around here.

Sure buddy...keep telling yourself that. I'm sure you'll start grandstanding anytime now.

Delano
12-01-2005, 09:25 AM
Obviously I have stirred you up...you have responded twice.

It's Chiefs/Broncos week. Get real.

Stirring up and annoying are different things. You can decide for yourself which category your posts fall under.

WisChief
12-01-2005, 09:25 AM

This IS gonna get fun. I see a classic building here. ROFL

Count Zarth
12-01-2005, 09:26 AM
Sure buddy...keep telling yourself that. I'm sure you'll start grandstanding anytime now.

So, tell us again why I'm clueless in this thread? ROFL

Count Zarth
12-01-2005, 09:27 AM
Right. And Gochiefs doesn't wank it to Han Solo.

"You're all clear kid, now let's blow this thing and go hooo-hooo-----HOOOOOOOOOOOME!"

WisChief
Johnson now ranks third in the AFC in rushing with 968 yards on 191 carries (5.1 avg.)

:clap: Nice going Diaper Boy.

angryllama
Stirring up and annoying are different things. You can decide for yourself which category your posts fall under.

Call it what you want, but either way you keep coming back for more.

Delano
Are there any places on the internet where you can find those countdown timers that can be adapted to predict which post number will include this clown talking about camaros, mullets or crying?

I can just see it coming.

Lzen
12-01-2005, 09:28 AM

Apparently, he has not been around long enough to get the joke. ROFL

He's still an idiot, though. :D

angryllama
12-01-2005, 09:28 AM
Are there any places on the internet where you can find those countdown timers that can be adapted to predict which post number will include this clown talking about camaros, mullets or crying?

I can just see it coming.

Like a moth drawn to the light...you keep coming back.

Delano
12-01-2005, 09:29 AM
Call it what you want, but either way you keep coming back for more.

I'll go ahead and call your persona on the bulletin board annoying. Does that work for you?

Donger
12-01-2005, 09:31 AM
"You're all clear kid, now let's blow this thing and go hooo-hooo-----HOOOOOOOOOOOME!"

ROFL

angryllama
12-01-2005, 09:57 AM
I'll go ahead and call your persona on the bulletin board annoying. Does that work for you?

My pleasure!

Donger
12-01-2005, 10:06 AM
I think we need some one with the username, "HornyAlpaca."

vailpass
12-01-2005, 10:23 AM

EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL

vailpass
12-01-2005, 10:23 AM
I think we need some one with the username, "HornyAlpaca."

Desirous Dromedary??

Thig Lyfe
12-01-2005, 10:54 AM
Larry Johnson rules.

Lzen
12-01-2005, 11:07 AM

"Your AND idiot."

acasas4
12-01-2005, 11:20 AM
Great for LJ. He deserves it. Hope he gets OPM award for December too.

Pitt Gorilla
12-01-2005, 11:27 AM

"Your AND idiot."

Thanks for letting your smack talk take care of itself.Come on, man.
:shake:

Wallcrawler
12-01-2005, 11:32 AM
Like a moth drawn to the light...you keep coming back.

Eh...

If youre going to continue coming back to this board, I suggest you do some reading and learn the various "Chiefsplanet" spellings, phrases, and terminology before you start insulting other members' intelligence.

It's quite obvious that you dont have a clue right now. You're thinking that people dont know how to spell, when in fact they are intentionally spelling the words like that. Anyone who has been around immediately gets the point, and knows where it came from.

You however seem more interested in pointing out spelling and grammatical errors and making yourself seem smarter than everyone else. You might want to reevaluate your posting style if you dont want your ass verbally beaten by the more than capable planet regulars every time you come here.

Just a suggestion. Do with it what you will.

mike_b_284
12-01-2005, 11:40 AM
angryllama can suck my balls, bitch.

Wallcrawler
12-01-2005, 11:44 AM
angryllama can suck my balls, bitch.

Now that right there is awe inspiring creativity.....

:rolleyes:

mike_b_284
12-01-2005, 11:58 AM
It may not be creative but it is fun to say

ChiefsFanatic
12-01-2005, 12:04 PM

Do you and LJ buy diapers from the same place?

ChiefsKing
12-01-2005, 12:38 PM
Next week, LJ will become AFC player of the week for running right over the Denver Broncos!

Rain Man
12-01-2005, 01:12 PM
It's amazing to me that LJ is sixth in the league in rushing yards, considering that he's only been starting for, what, three games?

Dunit35
12-01-2005, 01:24 PM
It's amazing to me that LJ is sixth in the league in rushing yards, considering that he's only been starting for, what, three games?

Yep, Lets see him jump even higher this week.

carlos3652
12-01-2005, 01:25 PM
I guess from now on we should include (cp spelling) after each phrase... geniuos! - This is the best thred eva!!!!oneeleven1111

Count Zarth
12-01-2005, 01:29 PM
Eh...

If youre going to continue coming back to this board, I suggest you do some reading and learn the various "Chiefsplanet" spellings, phrases, and terminology before you start insulting other members' intelligence.

It's quite obvious that you dont have a clue right now. You're thinking that people dont know how to spell, when in fact they are intentionally spelling the words like that. Anyone who has been around immediately gets the point, and knows where it came from.

You however seem more interested in pointing out spelling and grammatical errors and making yourself seem smarter than everyone else. You might want to reevaluate your posting style if you dont want your ass verbally beaten by the more than capable planet regulars every time you come here.

OWNED.

angryllama
12-01-2005, 02:00 PM
Eh...

I never would have known that KC fans had deliberately developed a system of group communication that espouses poor spelling and terrible communication skills. Wait...it's all making sense now!

Okay...

Dem der Donks s gonna git whupped come sundy!

Do I fit in now?

Count Zarth
12-01-2005, 02:02 PM
I never would have known that KC fans had deliberately developed a system of group communication that espouses poor spelling and terrible communication skills.

That's why you're a n00b.

Do I fit in now?

No, you're still a dumbass.

angryllama
12-01-2005, 02:07 PM

Bob, this has been fun. I usually dont talk trash, but you have a big blinking light on your cyberforehead that says: "Look at me!!! I need your acceptance!!!" I'm just trying to give you a hard time.

You guys make fun of the mane because of the supposed dullness of the posters there, but I dont hink that you have any room to talk here. Ive met some nice guys here who are willing to talk, but there are also people on this board who would rather die than give an opponent one ounce of credit so that you can actually talk football. That's dull.

Count Zarth
12-01-2005, 02:17 PM
I don't mind talking football with the few legit Donkey fans we have here. In fact, I love a good football thread with Taco John, and I give him far less shit than others. Most people just dismiss him at first glance and call him a troll.

Thig Lyfe
12-01-2005, 02:22 PM
Yep, Lets see him jump even higher this week.

I dunno... they do have Courtney Brown...

angryllama
12-01-2005, 02:25 PM
I don't mind talking football with the few legit Donkey fans we have here. In fact, I love a good football thread with Taco John, and I give him far less shit than others. Most people just dismiss him at first glance and call him a troll.

Before I stop talking trash with you, I do have to point out one last thing: You made fun of yourself and the other posters on this site without even knowing it.

Posted by gochiefs - Today at 03:02 PM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by angryllama
I never would have known that KC fans had deliberately developed a system of group communication that espouses poor spelling and terrible communication skills.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Do I fit in now?

You essentially said that I was dumb for not coming into this site with the predisposed understanding that you guys celebrate stupidity in regards to communication skills.

Okay. I'm done.

Count Zarth
12-01-2005, 02:28 PM
You essentially said that I was dumb for not coming into this site with the predisposed understanding that you guys celebrate stupidity in regards to communication skills.

No. I said you were IGNORANT. And you were. You came in here and without knowledge of our workings, tried to understand us, and made yourself look like a complete fool in the process.

Fruit Ninja
12-01-2005, 02:50 PM
Yay, great for LJ he deserves it.

Grammar police suck.

keg in kc
12-01-2005, 03:34 PM
sweet

angryllama
12-01-2005, 03:37 PM
Yay, great for LJ he deserves it.

Grammar police suck.

I represent the spelling police on this thread, not the grammar police. I probably should change that to literacy police.

Messier
12-01-2005, 03:46 PM
Me like L.J. L.J good....fire bad.

keg in kc
12-01-2005, 03:46 PM
Well said, ogg.

ClevelandChief
12-01-2005, 03:50 PM
Should probably change it to the go get hung from a bunk bed police.

angryllama
12-01-2005, 03:55 PM
Me like L.J. L.J good....fire bad.

Nice. I love that skit. Hartman was the best.