PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs 2005 record vs. winning, losing teams

vailpass
12-01-2005, 11:39 AM
Interesting....

Phobia
12-01-2005, 11:40 AM
I'm glad you posted this.

Pats fan posted the same shit last week.

Way to jinx your team.

That's on YOU, donksfan.

vailpass
12-01-2005, 11:41 AM
Why can't I post an attachment?

vailpass
12-01-2005, 11:44 AM

Way to jinx your team.

That's on YOU, donksfan.

If "jinx" is all you got you are hurting. Newsflash: the Patriots are an injury decimated team. KC didn't get by them because one of their fans posted a statisic, they got by them because half of their starters are 3rd string scrubs.

Jinx my ass. In your heart of hearts you know you are nervous about Sunday, you know the Chiefs season stands a real good chance of ending in 3 days. Another season ov Vermeil mediocrity while those around you go to the playoffs.

Loving it.

MOhillbilly
12-01-2005, 11:46 AM
If "jinx" is all you got you are hurting. Newsflash: the Patriots are an injury decimated team. KC didn't get by them because one of their fans posted a statisic, they got by them because half of their starters are 3rd string scrubs.

Jinx my ass. In your heart of hearts you know you are nervous about Sunday, you know the Chiefs season stands a real good chance of ending in 3 days. Another season ov Vermeil mediocrity while those around you go to the playoffs.

Loving it.

LIAR!

vailpass
12-01-2005, 11:48 AM
LIAR!

Well, shit, it's all I had. :deevee:

MOhillbilly
12-01-2005, 12:00 PM
Well, shit, it's all I had. :deevee:

superstition is all we have against the mighty denvar broncos.

cry.

Warrior5
12-01-2005, 01:02 PM

Loving it.

OK, VP, thanks for the BFO. It's no secret that I'm nervous: we're 7-4, every game is literally our season on the line, your stinkin' Donks are running on all cylinders and have virtually locked up the AFCW, and we beat an injured Pats team. You guys have had a week and a half to prep, and should win this game hands down on paper.

You're nervous too; not to the extent we are, but you're nervous. Why? Because it's at Arrowhead, this is a better Chiefs team than that abomination that walked around at InCrisco week 3, and you really don't want us hanging around.

Thanks for keeping the smack going.

Lzen
12-05-2005, 01:17 PM

Way to jinx your team.

That's on YOU, donksfan.

Great call, Phil. :D

phxchief
12-05-2005, 01:44 PM
Has anyone been wrong MORE than vailpass?

You must put your foot in "it" every time you step out of bed in the morning.

Lzen
12-05-2005, 02:03 PM
This is exactly the reason I don't go around to other team's bbs and talk trash before a game. Dumbass. :LOL:

Lzen
12-05-2005, 04:05 PM
Has anyone been wrong MORE than vailpass?

Yes, someone has been wrong MORE than vailpass. Coincidentally, that person is also a Donkey fan. :D