PDA

View Full Version : Orangemane tailgate party....at Arrowhead???

Scaga
12-01-2005, 01:00 PM
I was lurking...
They're going to be in Arrowhead park.

Found this:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=24933

Might be a nice chance for the Planet to go pay our "respects". rochambeau

Mile High Mania
12-01-2005, 01:07 PM
OrangeForce One is pretty cool...

Lurch
12-01-2005, 01:08 PM
I was lurking...
They're going to be in Arrowhead park.

Found this:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=24933

Might be a nice chance for the Planet to go pay our "respects". rochambeau

Heh.

Heh-Heh.

angel
12-01-2005, 01:31 PM
I want to see drunk Phobia go over to the Orangemane party- that would be awesome!

bringbackmarty
12-01-2005, 01:33 PM
I want to see drunk Phobia go over to the Orangemane party- that would be awesome!
yes it would...

Katipan
12-01-2005, 01:34 PM
One time USC dumped a whole batch of cow manure over the Bear at UCLA. I think they had a helicopter.

Anyone have a helicopter?

ptlyon
12-01-2005, 01:34 PM
How come I envision it resembling something out of the video "Thriller"?

Dunit35
12-01-2005, 01:36 PM
I see arrests in the future.

siberian khatru
12-01-2005, 01:38 PM
Find it, crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.

Saulbadguy
12-01-2005, 01:39 PM
Molotov Cocktails.

ptlyon
Find it, crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.

They have women? I thought they had horses?

Saulbadguy
Stab each and every one of them. In the FACE.

Donger
One time USC dumped a whole batch of cow manure over the Bear at UCLA. I think they had a helicopter.

Anyone have a helicopter?

No. But I am working on one of those jetpack things.

angel
oooh! I have an idea! Let's crash their party and take all their tickets-- or at least one for me- cause I don't have one...

jynni
12-01-2005, 01:41 PM
Okay - they're all complaining because the main lots don't open until three hours before kick off. I was under the impression that was plenty of time to tailgate.

How early do the lots at other staduims open up?

siberian khatru
12-01-2005, 01:42 PM
They have women? I thought they had horses?

Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference.*

* Cross-thread humor rocks

SLAG
12-01-2005, 01:45 PM
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

tk13
12-01-2005, 01:53 PM
We should form a posse to go over there in business suits and ties and make fun of their mullets. Put years of payback and suffering to an end.

Sully
12-01-2005, 01:54 PM
I'm in

jspchief
12-01-2005, 02:11 PM
Okay - they're all complaining because the main lots don't open until three hours before kick off. I was under the impression that was plenty of time to tailgate.

How early do the lots at other staduims open up?Whatever. Show up at Incestco 3 hours before kick-off and there's only about 20 cars in the parking lot.

If they are in Arrowhead Park, they'll be able to get in much earlier.

F*ck 'em. If they weren't such a bunch of gaping vaginas over there, they might actually be able to get some tips from those of us that know Arrowhead a little better than they do.

Maybe I'll toss some dead skunks under tha piece of shit hillbilly bus. That should make their Sunday morning more enjoyable. 4321

Ari Chi3fs
12-01-2005, 02:16 PM
actually we need to all put on mullet wigs, and go over there in Phobia's white wildebeast truck and crush their little party.

Alton deFlat
12-01-2005, 02:26 PM
Wonder what's on the menu? Coors Light and pheasant jerky?

chagrin
12-01-2005, 02:44 PM
If any of you go party with those tea bags, you should remove yourself from this site forever.

With the exception of course, of Mile High Mania and maybe Garcia Bronco - they're pretty ok dudes.

Mile High Mania
12-01-2005, 02:53 PM
I actually think that most of you guys (on both sides) would all get along. I can't recall everyone that I met at Arrowhead last year, but everyone was cool. I can't imagine any of the guys from the Mane would be pricks...

Everyone (for the most part) is different in person than they are online.

I imagine you all would have a pretty damn good time giving each other grief and throwing back beers.

chagrin
12-01-2005, 02:58 PM
I actually think that most of you guys (on both sides) would all get along. I can't recall everyone that I met at Arrowhead last year, but everyone was cool. I can't imagine any of the guys from the Mane would be pricks...

Everyone (for the most part) is different in person than they are online.

I imagine you all would have a pretty damn good time giving each other grief and throwing back beers.

See, that's what I don't 100% understand. With all the personal insulting going on, for example -I can't imagine Iowanian hooking up with hoofbeats and laughing it up, I don't see how you can say the kind of shit to someone that more than half of these folks are saying to each other and then just say, "hey it was just the internet." But then again, some will probably say I don't get lots of things. I couldn't do it.

I am almost exactly the same dude in person that I am here, that's why it perplexes me I guess.

You've always been pretty cool it seems, so I understand how you got along.

Mile High Mania
12-01-2005, 03:06 PM
I'm pretty much guessing that the true a-holes don't travel to away games like this. You'll have guys like Meck and Disco that could likely get along with the worst type of Raider fan in the Black Hole.

I haven't met those 2 guys, but that's my perception. The trollish Broncos' fans that muddy up the boards during this week aren't the guys that travel to away games. At least, I don't think they do.

That's why I say that.

chagrin
12-01-2005, 03:10 PM
Ahh, gotcha

Phobia
12-01-2005, 03:19 PM
I'd like to meet those guys. I wonder how much interest they have in tailgating in our normal spot.

|Zach|
12-01-2005, 03:21 PM
I dropped by the OM tailgate a few years ago in Denver. Decent guys...got me a beer...I didnt get to stay long...

Katipan
12-01-2005, 03:21 PM
I'm as big of an asshole in real life as I am on the internet.

Dear God, don't tell me Iowanni is fake. I couldn't take it.

Mile High Mania
12-01-2005, 03:22 PM
There's a stripper bole in the bus... "just add strippers".

SLAG
12-01-2005, 03:23 PM
Is the Orange Mane the Yang to our Yin?

listopencil
12-01-2005, 05:05 PM
There's a stripper bole in the bus... "just add strippers".

The OF1 stripper pole is bad ass. There was a thread on The Mane with pics a while back...

Mile High Mania
12-01-2005, 05:12 PM
There's actually a site for the bus... good pics.

http://www.orangeforceone.com/

Good bus only pics here http://www.orangeforceone.com/albums/newdecor/newdecor.html

Great shots all around.

Mile High Mania
12-01-2005, 05:14 PM
They could make a ton of cash selling these...

http://www.orangeforceone.com/albums/ptm/10051023_NYGiants/slides/EPSN0159.JPG

Skip Towne
12-01-2005, 05:29 PM
They should be easy to find. Just follow the smell.

joesomebody
12-01-2005, 08:34 PM
There's a stripper bole in the bus... "just add strippers".No thank you... I always knew Denver Fans were a little "funny."
http://www.orangeforceone.com/albums/ptm/10051023_NYGiants/slides/EPSN0282.JPG

ENDelt260
12-01-2005, 08:57 PM

This one time... at a tailgate... this really loud, annoying woman wouldn't shut up... and Iowanian punched her in the box.

Skip Towne
12-01-2005, 09:01 PM
I'm as big of an asshole in real life as I am on the internet.

No, she's real.

BigRedChief
12-01-2005, 09:07 PM
those dudes are sitting in my section about 12 rows down from me.

I think we should invite them to our tailgate.

OldTownChief
12-01-2005, 09:09 PM
They could make a ton of cash selling these...

http://www.orangeforceone.com/albums/ptm/10051023_NYGiants/slides/EPSN0159.JPG

ROFL Looks like JD switched teams.

ENDelt260
12-01-2005, 09:11 PM
ROFL Looks like JD switched teams.
Now way, man. That guy's clearly over 4 ft tall.

OK, Baldy.

Iowanian
12-01-2005, 09:19 PM
As a special welcome for the donkeyforceUno crew....I'm thinking about calling the Kansas DEA and telling them about the 200lbs of Cocain they've got hidden in their arses and said Kansas cops weren't smart enough, or tough enough to find.

That should make for a sore ride home, while they soak in a brutal flogging by the Chiefs.

SLAG
12-01-2005, 09:22 PM
As a special welcome for the donkeyforceUno crew....I'm thinking about calling the Kansas DEA and telling them about the 200lbs of Cocain they've got hidden in their arses and said Kansas cops weren't smart enough, or tough enough to find.

That should make for a sore ride home, while they soak in a brutal flogging by the Chiefs.

DO IT :clap:

ROYC75
12-01-2005, 10:11 PM
I would have no problem tailgating with them, as long as they were good to me / us in return.

The internet is a place for fun, a place to let it all hang out and laugh at each other and have discussions about football and such..... not to line up fights.

I would welcome any of them to my home to watch a game or a visit.

Katipan
12-01-2005, 10:12 PM
I would have no problem tailgating with them, as long as they were good to me / us in return.

The internet is a place for fun, a place to let it all hang out and laugh at each other and have discussions about football and such..... not to line up fights.

I would welcome any of them to my home to watch a game or a visit.

thats disgusting

Mile High Mania
12-01-2005, 10:13 PM
Roy has the right idea..

Katipan
12-01-2005, 10:18 PM
Maybe he lives in a stable.

Phobia
12-01-2005, 10:29 PM
a place to let it all hang out

Thanks, but no.

kcfanXIII
12-01-2005, 10:41 PM
this is a HUGE problem at arrowhead. spit, spill, do what ever you have too to make these people feel unwelcome. i once tried to pick a fight with a dad for letting his son wear a silver and black 12 jersey to arrowhead. nice to see i can't mention his name. i also told a family of four from san diego to go the F home. i don't care if people think i'm just a drunken idiot. i bet when the father of that family said lets go to kc to see a game again, mom said hell no. mission accomplished.

anyone taking an rv to arrowhead park, that would like another red and gold clad fan to help "quell" the dire situation that is upon us, let me know.

Nzoner
12-01-2005, 10:45 PM
Okay - they're all complaining because the main lots don't open until three hours before kick off.

Just like a donk fan,wrong again.

jspchief
12-01-2005, 10:46 PM
this is a HUGE problem at arrowhead. spit, spill, do what ever you have too to make these people feel unwelcome. i once tried to pick a fight with a dad for letting his son wear a silver and black 12 jersey to arrowhead. nice to see i can't mention his name. i also told a family of four from san diego to go the F home. i don't care if people think i'm just a drunken idiot. i bet when the father of that family said lets go to kc to see a game again, mom said hell no. mission accomplished.

anyone taking an rv to arrowhead park, that would like another red and gold clad fan to help "quell" the dire situation that is upon us, let me know.You're a f*cking idiot and an embarrassment to the Chiefs and their fans.

Mile High Mania
12-01-2005, 10:47 PM

anyone taking an rv to arrowhead park, that would like another red and gold clad fan to help "quell" the dire situation that is upon us, let me know.

You have deep issues.

Katipan
12-01-2005, 10:49 PM

lol you get your ass kicked alot, huh?

kcfanXIII
12-01-2005, 10:49 PM
You're a f*cking idiot and an embarrassment to the Chiefs and their fans.
maybe, but i don't have a problem with other fans as long as they don't wear their colors in to arrowhead, and they keep their traps shut while they're in arrowhead. someone has to make these people think twice before entering sacred ground bearing the mark of the infidels!

Mile High Mania
12-01-2005, 10:50 PM
maybe, but i don't have a problem with other fans as long as they don't wear their colors in to arrowhead, and they keep their traps shut while they're in arrowhead. someone has to make these people think twice before entering sacred ground bearing the mark of the infidels!

Obviously this guys just talking crap... doubt he's been to Arrowhead.

kcfanXIII
12-01-2005, 10:51 PM
lol you get your ass kicked alot, huh?
no luckily for me, i have friends to tell me to shut the f!@# up. but the damage is done. i'd bet my right hand that mom will refuse to come back here.

Mile High Mania
12-01-2005, 10:53 PM
no luckily for me, i have friends to tell me to shut the f!@# up.

Consider each of us you're friend at this moment ...

Katipan
no luckily for me, i have friends to tell me to shut the f!@# up. but the damage is done. i'd bet my right hand that mom will refuse to come back here.

hey wow.

you win.

Nzoner
maybe, but i don't have a problem with other fans as long as they don't wear their colors in to arrowhead,

"war-ri-orrrs come out to playyyyyyyyy"

kcfanXIII
12-01-2005, 10:56 PM
fine, just remember the only way to keep these jackoffs from coming into arrowhead, is make sure they don't feel welcome.

jspchief
12-01-2005, 10:58 PM
maybe, but i don't have a problem with other fans as long as they don't wear their colors in to arrowhead, and they keep their traps shut while they're in arrowhead. someone has to make these people think twice before entering sacred ground bearing the mark of the infidels!Good for you. You're still an idiot and an embarrassment.

kcfanXIII
12-01-2005, 11:03 PM
Good for you. You're still an idiot and an embarrassment.
you don't even know me, and vaginas that won't stand up for their team are an embarassment. if you season ticket holders were a little more rude, they wouldn't be here in the first place.
no offense meant to season ticket holders AT ALL.

Mile High Mania
12-01-2005, 11:06 PM
This guy is comedy gold!

Tactical Funky
12-01-2005, 11:09 PM
Whoa, looks like I've missed out on some fun. This guy is nuts...

jspchief
12-01-2005, 11:13 PM
you don't even know me, and vaginas that won't stand up for their team are an embarassment. if you season ticket holders were a little more rude, they wouldn't be here in the first place.
no offense meant to season ticket holders AT ALL.I know that I'd rather sit next to the typical well behaved opposing fan than some douche bag like you.

What the hell is wrong with a few opposing fans showing up? It's part of what makes the gameday more fun. Acting like a dick just makes a bad name for the team and it's fans.

I suppose you think the reputation of Oakland Coliseum is cool. Clown.

stevieray
12-01-2005, 11:36 PM
Pretty cool they are doing this..

I'm sure they'll be treated better than Chiefs fans would be @ Invesco.

KcKing
12-01-2005, 11:47 PM

Just what does this "Mark of the Infidels" look like? Gotta keep my daughter from seein one....

NewChief
12-02-2005, 05:42 AM
Pretty cool they are doing this..

I'm sure they'll be treated better than Chiefs fans would be @ Invesco.

Actually, I've been to 3 games at Invesco. Donk fans don't ever say much. They just sort of turn their noses up, give a haughty sniff, and go back to drinking their half-caf latte while thumbing through the latest copy of J.Crew.

Funniest Invesco moment I had:

I was sitting up in the opposing fan section nosebleeds with Trent's family there at one of Trent's Invesco meltdowns (god, I hated going to watch him play there).

Chiefs fan starts to get ugly, "TRENT!!! YOU F"ING SUCK!! F'YOU TRENT!!!"

We finally turn around and say, "That's Trent's mom and dad right in front of you, could you hold it down just a little."

He turns to Trent's mom and says, "Oh yeah. Well if you're Trent's mom, why are you sitting up here in these crappy seats with all of us?"

She says, "We sit up here, because we like to sit with the Chief fans."

Dude didn't yell anymore. Same game, another Chiefs fan told one of our group that he should take off his Green jersey and burn it. That also almost started a fight. So...I guess what I'm saying is that even at Invesco, I've gotten into it more with Chiefs fans than Donkey fans.

BigRedChief
12-02-2005, 05:42 AM
It's just a game. Mark of infidels? Wearing colors? :shake:

Your an embrassment to Chief fans everywhere.

OldTownChief
12-02-2005, 05:49 AM

Get lost ye piece o shit.

KcKing
12-02-2005, 05:51 AM
It's just a game. Mark of infidels? Wearing colors? :shake:

Your an embrassment to Chief fans everywhere.

Ya know...

Perhaps we shouldn't be so hard on the lil guy... He does have a disclaimer via his screen name...

XIII = His age...

Bashing young teens will get us nowhere...

We should get him some help....

OldTownChief
12-02-2005, 06:13 AM
Just what does this "Mark of the Infidels" look like? Gotta keep my daughter from seein one....

Better keep your daughter away from him being he likes to pick fights with kids and mothers.

BigRedChief
12-02-2005, 06:15 AM
Ya know...

Perhaps we shouldn't be so hard on the lil guy... He does have a disclaimer via his screen name...

XIII = His age...

Bashing young teens will get us nowhere...

We should get him some help....

I always like to be helpful to my fellow Planeteers.

http://www.forumspile.com/Misc-Leave.jpg

Bob Dole
12-02-2005, 06:18 AM
"war-ri-orrrs come out to playyyyyyyyy"

Great. It's not enough to have to listen to that shitty video game commercial 6 times every hour, now Bob Dole has to read it on here.

Can you dig it?

Mile High Mania
12-02-2005, 06:21 AM
There's really only one place I don't plan on visiting as a visiting fan... Oakland. Everyone was cool last year when I was in KC.

I've only been to games in Denver, KC, Dallas and Baltimore ... but, I've never really seen much other than "having fun" towards visiting fans. Everybody has their jerks, but for the most part I think everyone gets along.

jspchief
12-02-2005, 06:28 AM
There's really only one place I don't plan on visiting as a visiting fan... Oakland. Everyone was cool last year when I was in KC.

I've only been to games in Denver, KC, Dallas and Baltimore ... but, I've never really seen much other than "having fun" towards visiting fans. Everybody has their jerks, but for the most part I think everyone gets along.Green Bay is easily the friendliest stadium in the NFL IMO. I haven't been to all of them, but I just don't see how anywhere else can be more hospitable than GB was.

Texas stadium is pretty mild too.

Of the stadiums I've been to, Denver and KC are the worst. I always seem to run into a few juvenile a-holes like the one that was posting in this thread last night. I know how to act in an opponents house, yet still find myself having to avoid fights in Denver. I go to a fair amount of KC games with opposing fans too, and it seems like too often I witness the ugly side of Chiefs fans.

Getting drunk and having fun is great, it's all for enjoyment anyway. Getting drunk and acting like an a-hole is stupid. Why ruin a good party by being a beligerent douche?

Danush
12-02-2005, 07:48 AM
Maybe we could we get a suicide bomber to volunteer?

ENDelt260
12-02-2005, 07:49 AM

Go root for the Raiderz, dipshit.

Saulbadguy
12-02-2005, 07:54 AM
"We must protect this house!"

Iowanian
12-02-2005, 07:55 AM

You're lucky that Mom didn't curb stomp you and rub your broken bidgeface in some Portajohn Mud.

I take friends who have never been to games fairly regularly. Many of them are fans of other teams.

Someday, you won't walk away from that laughing.

One of the Best Tailgate experiences I've had was vs Detroit a year or two ago. There was a group of Lion fans that were pretty damn fun and went on and on about how Cool Chiefs fans and KC was. All it would have taken was 1 dickhole like you to eff that up.

chiefsfolife
12-02-2005, 08:23 AM
no offense meant to season ticket holders AT ALL.

I hear ya man...lets roll up on the donk rv sunday. This is our house and I'm usually cool to any non division foe, but I've heard to much trash this week about DT and that just crossed the line for me. LETS SMASH THOSE DONKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phobia
12-02-2005, 08:30 AM

You're a real treat. I give opposing fans at Arrowhead just as much hell as anybody, but only if they're up for playing that game and then with a smile on my face all day. You leave the families and the people who want to mind their own business alone. As far as spitting and spilling, that's pretty damn shitty. If you ever sat in my section you'd probably get hurt.

chiefsfolife
12-02-2005, 08:32 AM
You're a real treat. I give opposing fans at Arrowhead just as much hell as anybody, but only if they're up for playing that game and then with a smile on my face all day. You leave the families and the people who want to mind their own business alone. As far as spitting and spilling, that's pretty damn shitty. If you ever sat in my section you'd probably get hurt.

I agree with you totally man...I only mess with the loud mouth ones

chiefsfolife
12-02-2005, 08:36 AM
hey phobia...so are you guys tailgating on the hill behind paking lot H...I'll bring some brew

Phobia
12-02-2005, 08:38 AM
hey phobia...so are you guys tailgating on the hill behind paking lot H...I'll bring some brew

Yeah. I'm still questionable, but I know some of the group will be there.

jspchief
12-02-2005, 08:39 AM
I'll be there. I should probably start a thread.

Saulbadguy
12-02-2005, 08:44 AM
I'll be there. I should probably start a thread.
With a large bronco fan contingent, correct?

jspchief
12-02-2005, 09:11 AM
With a large bronco fan contingent, correct?Actually, my wife will be the only Bronco fan I'm bringing.

My In-laws chickened out. Every year they say they want to go, and every year they back out a few weeks before the game. Fine by me, less Bronco fans is always a good thing.

mike_b_284
12-02-2005, 10:12 AM
that weak ass mange auto edits your posts, it turs titties into boobies, how gay is that?

mike_b_284
12-02-2005, 10:13 AM
I've been wondering, how do you give rep?

Iowanian
12-02-2005, 10:18 AM
Hey!
Isn't someone supposed to be kicking Frazod's arse sunday?
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2577612#post2577612

MOhillbilly
12-02-2005, 10:20 AM

i have to agree.

If you want to act like a hooligan make damn sure,cause there IS an absolute code in hooliganism.

BigRedChief
12-02-2005, 10:25 AM
Hey!

I thought you were the only one that people threatned to punch in the nose?

mike_b_284
12-02-2005, 10:26 AM
I'm owning these guys, but I could use a little back up.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=866382&posted=1#post866382

Iowanian
12-02-2005, 10:39 AM
If you were owning anyone, you wouldn't need backup.

BigRedChief
12-02-2005, 11:37 AM

Jeez dude that chit is lame. They are owning you.

MOhillbilly
12-02-2005, 11:47 AM

ya man ya sure let that dog off the leash

sedated
12-02-2005, 12:38 PM
"That's a long way to go for an ass whippin'"

At least they aren't kidding themselves

chagrin
12-02-2005, 12:45 PM
Yeah. I'm still questionable, but I know some of the group will be there.

If you all end up partying with the Donks dudes, at least bring us back some pictures, especially if dick bag TJ is there

chagrin
12-02-2005, 12:46 PM
Hey!

no shit, Frazod, you have to call that dude out, let's hear it!

KChiefsQT
12-02-2005, 12:46 PM
If you all end up partying with the Donks dudes, at least bring us back some pictures, especially if dick bag TJ is there
Don't forget the "TACO JOHN **** YOU" poster.

KChiefsQT
12-02-2005, 12:50 PM
Hey!

Screw the boxing gloves, give him a strong hook, uppercut and jab to his face. He asked for it.

KC Dan
12-02-2005, 12:53 PM
Don't forget the "TACO JOHN **** YOU" poster.
No can do... I believe that the poster was a gift to the parking lot cleaner Gods that day. But, here it is again for your enjoyment!

KChiefsQT
12-02-2005, 12:59 PM
No can do... I believe that the poster was a gift to the parking lot cleaner Gods that day. But, here it is again for your enjoyment!

Damn that sign would've been a beauty taped to the back of OF1. Those guys would get half way to Denver before realizing it.