PDA

View Full Version : If Chiefs don't get in the playoffs this year which team would you most like.....

chiefsfan1963
12-01-2005, 01:18 PM
to see make it? My pick would be San Diego. Although they are rivals, I don't have the same animosity towards the Chargers as I do the Raiders or the Broncos.

Donger
12-01-2005, 01:19 PM
to see make it? My pick would be San Diego. Although they are rivals, I don't have the same animosity towards the Chargers as I do the Raiders or the Broncos.

I will no longer care.

bogie
12-01-2005, 01:21 PM
definately not the raiders or broncos, that's what is most important to me. after that, I really don't care much.

Donger
12-01-2005, 01:22 PM
definately not the raiders or broncos, that's what is most important to me. after that, I really don't care much.

Yes, that's it in a nutshed.

Sorry, nutshell.

cdcox
12-01-2005, 01:23 PM
Chargers might be good, just for the comedy value of watching Marty choke, again.

JimNasium
12-01-2005, 01:25 PM
No.

Spicy McHaggis
12-01-2005, 01:28 PM
I would hope the Steelers and Jaguars keep them out. While I don't have the animosity I do towards the Donkeys and the Fade, it would be one more reason to bring out the Bolts fans who apparently just came into existence one year ago.

Sully
12-01-2005, 01:31 PM
Pitt.

morphius
12-01-2005, 01:34 PM
Screw Marty! I want to see that bastage choke in every playoff game he coaches, after the crap he put us through in the playoff's he doesn't deserve to win!

Dunit35
12-01-2005, 01:40 PM
Anybody but an AFC West team would be just fine. I still wont watch any of the playoffs until the Super Bowl. Unless someone tells me the Broncos are choking on TV. Then I will flip to the channel to watch them explode.

Hydrae
12-01-2005, 01:41 PM
If the Chiefs don't make it, I will be pulling for Seattle to go all the way. Screw the rest of the AFC.

DJJasonp
12-01-2005, 02:17 PM
Screw Marty! I want to see that bastage choke in every playoff game he coaches, after the crap he put us through in the playoff's he doesn't deserve to win!

Absolutely.....it ticks me off when a team comes along and wins a title without suffering through some painful playoff losses first....

The Marlins, St. Louis Rams come to mind.

On top of that, Charger fans are idiots....first, most of them cant name you more than 5 players on the team....second, half of them miss some or most of the games....and have no clue as to what's going on in the game.

For passionate (chief) fans, if they have to work, cant make it to the game, power goes off, etc......we're pulling a mcguyver and doing whatever it takes not to miss seeing or hearing the game live.

This is the same reason I get pissed as hell about Roy Williams winning a national title with North Carolina in his second year there.......

They should have had to suffer through a few Roy choke jobs first.

Bastard.

plbrdude
12-01-2005, 04:13 PM
if the chiefs don't make it football ceases to have the same meaning. it can be watched, even enjoyed, but it's just not the same. that said i coul care less who makes it.

sd4chiefs
12-01-2005, 04:58 PM
No way am I going to pull for the San Diego Chargers. Most Chief Fans in Kansas City do not know who much the Chargers hate Kansas CIty. I think it is because of all of the Chief fans that show up at the games. The local sports talk people are always saying crap about the Chiefs. I also hate the bandwagoning fans here. They did not give a sh*t about this team until last year when they started winning. I hope the Chiefs knock them out of the playoffs on the 24th and ruin the Charger fans Christmas. I cannot pull for any other team if the Chiefs are out of it. I only watch the games if I want to see a team lose like the Donkeys.

PastorMikH
12-01-2005, 05:03 PM
Pittsburg and whomever is playing against Denver.

I'm not worried about chokeland, they should be pretty close to being mathmatically eliminated after next weeks loss.:)

Rausch
12-01-2005, 05:08 PM
I'd pull for the Steelers and Bucs...

SLAG
12-01-2005, 05:18 PM
Pittsburg and whomever is playing against Denver.

I'm not worried about chokeland, they should be pretty close to being mathmatically eliminated after next weeks loss.:)

Dont we want Oakland to win to put the Bolts below us?

If oak wins and we win what does that do?

SEEDY COX where are you

Lbedrock1
12-01-2005, 05:18 PM
Im vindictive when it come to the colts so this is what I want to see happen. I want us to have to travel to the colts place and we knock them out of the playoffs on our way to the superbowl of course. Now that would tick off alot of the sport reporters.

ferrarispider95
12-01-2005, 05:30 PM
I HATE THE ****ING BRONCOS, RAIDERS, CHARGERS, COLTS, and RAMS.

vailpass
12-01-2005, 05:38 PM
I HATE THE ****ING BRONCOS, RAIDERS, CHARGERS, COLTS, and RAMS.

What is there to hate about the Chargers?

SLAG
12-01-2005, 05:39 PM

A Division Rivial.

Thats whats there to Hate

We should Dispise all of our Rivial's

chiefsfan1963
12-01-2005, 05:42 PM
Im vindictive when it come to the colts so this is what I want to see happen. I want us to have to travel to the colts place and we knock them out of the playoffs on our way to the superbowl of course. Now that would tick off alot of the sport reporters.

what a story! can you imagine how busy this site would be! Nice! :clap:

Spott
12-01-2005, 06:38 PM

It is kind of hard to hate a team that is guaranteed to lose in the first round of the playoffs.

Nzoner
12-01-2005, 06:39 PM
Carolina,because Mike Rucker is a Southside St Joe guy

Da Bears,because I love watching a great defense.

PastorMikH
12-01-2005, 09:37 PM
Dont we want Oakland to win to put the Bolts below us?

If oak wins and we win what does that do?

SEEDY COX where are youUhm, We NEVER want Oakland to win - NEVER!

When Oakland plays Denver I hope an avalanch or earthquake will do the stadium in so both end up losing.

The Bolt's position in relation to the Chiefs is still up to the Chiefs. If we win out, we will beat them and and take away all chance of them causing up problems getting to the Playoffs.

SLAG
12-01-2005, 09:40 PM
Uhm, We NEVER want Oakland to win - NEVER!

When Oakland plays Denver I hope an avalanch or earthquake will do the stadium in so both end up losing.

The Bolt's position in relation to the Chiefs is still up to the Chiefs. If we win out, we will beat them and and take away all chance of them causing up problems getting to the Playoffs.

if the chiefs win out and the chargers and the steelers and the Jags start going downhill Sounds good to me

chrisdel
12-01-2005, 09:41 PM
This shouldn't even be a discussion. The Chiefs will make the playoffs.

AlWilsonizKING
12-02-2005, 06:18 AM
This shouldn't even be a discussion. The Chiefs will make the playoffs.

NO The title of the thread shoudn't have been "IF they don't make it" but better yet "WHEN they don't make it."

HEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

PEACE!!!

jspchief
12-02-2005, 06:37 AM
I would mind seeing Cincy have success. It's nice to see a team build up from the ashes, and they don't have any players that I don't like.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Chicago do well. One of the classics of the NFL getting there on hard-nosed defense.

I honestly wish success on Marty, but in no way want the Chargers to win a Superbowl.

Chiefnj
12-02-2005, 06:40 AM
In the AFC - Jags, Bengals then Chargers.

NFC - Bears and then maybe Seattle.

RedandGold
12-02-2005, 06:45 AM
IF the Chiefs don't make the playoffs, then I'll be pulling for either Cincy or Pittsburgh in the AFC and Chicago in the NFC.

htismaqe
12-02-2005, 06:59 AM
Da Bears.

I hate the AFC, and the west in particular.

Mr. Kotter
12-02-2005, 07:53 AM
Indy

patteeu
12-02-2005, 08:15 AM
If you weren't heterosexual, which dude would you like to go at it with? That's what this thread reminds me of.