PDA

View Full Version : Famous Chiefsplanet quotes

Count Zarth
12-01-2005, 01:40 PM
I was browsing the hall of classics last night and there are so many.

Post your favorites here. Doesn't have to be from the hall of classics but for posterity's sake please make it an actual QUOTE and identify the author.

This one might not be familiar to alot of folks but I sure remember it:

I don't know his Planet handle, sorry.

Would his name.... mmmmm..... happen to beeeeeeee.....

gocheeeeefs???

siberian khatru
12-01-2005, 01:44 PM
"Is it supposed to itch and burn at the same time?"

-- JimNasium

Saulbadguy
12-01-2005, 01:45 PM
I can't find my favorite, due to the limitations of the search function. It posted by trndobrd.

elvomito
12-01-2005, 01:47 PM
i don't know about quotes but the deaf people ****ing is one of my favorite threads

ptlyon
12-01-2005, 01:47 PM
Who was it who said "GFY gochiefs", or was it just me now?

Saulbadguy
12-01-2005, 01:48 PM
"**** YOU CARL, **** YOU!"

Goapics1
12-01-2005, 01:49 PM
My two daughters are pretty opened about their sex lives, they claim to like it. I told them that old dad never ever wanted to try to do the poop chute thingy and the wife told me she has a frying pan bigger than my head.

But then the son in law told me he likes to go down on the fudge factory. :shake: Kids ? :shake:

Donger
12-01-2005, 01:49 PM
I'm somewhat partial to, "Be quiet, slut."

I don't know why.

JimNasium
12-01-2005, 01:50 PM
i don't know about quotes but the deaf people ****ing is one of my favorite threads
Yeah, the deaf people getting their freak on was awesome.

Dartgod
12-01-2005, 01:51 PM
Dartgod,

I seriously doubt that you met any substantial number of posters because you would have to all meet in a central location, being that you say they are all from "out of town". They all would have had to travel for you to "meet them".

Didnt happen. Which makes you a fraud.

End of story.

I hate it when guys like their as s off on here.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=22684

Packfan got absolutely owned in that thread. ROFL

Saulbadguy
12-01-2005, 01:54 PM

Raiderhader
12-01-2005, 01:55 PM
I may have a word or two wrong, but it is close enough...

You're a dick.

But I admire that. :D

Donger
12-01-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by Surtain23
Sometimes when me and my man Christopher are sitting around watching MTV's Real World, Fresh Prince, or Nick @ Night's I am the Boss.........he gets bored, starts playin with the cock, jacks it around, then measures it. I love everything but the measuring part, but I guess it interests him.

Raiderhader
12-01-2005, 01:59 PM
WTF is going on?

Count Zarth
12-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Wrong author.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=812368&postcount=10

Thread:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=48735

Chief Henry
12-01-2005, 02:03 PM
........."dammit Carl"

I forget who said this !

Dartgod
12-01-2005, 02:06 PM
I'm a combat veteran!

Can I get you some pie?

cadmonkey
12-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Cadmonkey is the King of the Cameltoe!!

Cochise
12-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Lost his burst

Cochise
12-01-2005, 02:08 PM
Delete my account

Bob Dole
12-01-2005, 02:10 PM
Dante Hall sucks

Saulbadguy
12-01-2005, 02:11 PM
Delete my account
Your avatar. Wasn't that an SNES game?

tk13
12-01-2005, 02:13 PM
"tk13 is by far the sexiest guy on the Planet"

-JennyGump, qt, angel, pink, Phobia

Count Zarth
12-01-2005, 02:13 PM
These are good. The first one was my sig from my Mr. T-Rex days.

You should eat some of them. That way you will be really bad, and they won't have to change their opinion of you, as an added bonus you'll probably derive some sadistic pleasure from whole process. Seriously, I can't reccomend cannabalism enough to those who have broken from their church. It's a great way to get in touch with your demonic side.

I like how I bust up laughing every time Phobia posts on here, and all he does is repeat someone else's post. God, I'm easily amused.

BIG_DADDY
12-01-2005, 02:14 PM
Dante Hall sucks ROFL And then one time there was this time when I walked into the same room where there was a naked chick taking a shower.

OR

I'm not a liar.

Inspector
12-01-2005, 02:18 PM
I'm not gonna search for it, but on the D.C. side Big Daddy had a thread about recipe's or something. He was posting and received a not-so-nice response from D enise. He said something back to her like:

"if I want to know about Iranian sausage, I'll let you know"

Or something like that.

I laughed everytime I thought about that for several days. Maybe it was just the way it hit me, but damn, that was funny.

Inspector
12-01-2005, 02:23 PM
Here!

Let's all enjoy my latest Redrum rep quip:

"I know your mom dug that...she liked that attention and it got her off like i got her off in the alley"

hehehe....my mom is 75 years old. This guy has got some weird taste in women, not that there's anything wrong with older chicks. But, my mom???

Raiderhader
12-01-2005, 02:24 PM
Keep f#cking doubting Trent Green!

Mr. Kotter
12-01-2005, 02:31 PM
frazod is Taco John. It's the perfect cover.

chagrin
12-01-2005, 02:40 PM
I'm not gonna search for it, but on the D.C. side Big Daddy had a thread about recipe's or something. He was posting and received a not-so-nice response from D enise. He said something back to her like:

Or something like that.

I laughed everytime I thought about that for several days. Maybe it was just the way it hit me, but damn, that was funny.

You could quote the entire thread, it is friggin hilarious! Big Daddy is a stinkin genius - priceless!

JimNasium
12-01-2005, 03:05 PM
Goatcheese.

BIG_DADDY
12-01-2005, 03:11 PM

Or something like that.

It was the on the "Hey Frankie what food do terrorists eat?" thread which was about learning more about foods of the ME. This was the quote:

what a racist bigoted post header. :shake: :banghead: :cuss: nlm

Hey nobody asked you anything. When I want to know what Iranian sausage tastes like I'll let you know.

There is some great grub on that thread too BTW

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=100540

chagrin
12-01-2005, 03:11 PM
or anything by Clint In Wichita

Cochise
12-01-2005, 03:13 PM

Or something like that.

BD entitled the thread, "Hey Frankie, what kind of food do terrorists eat?", jokingly asking about how to cook some middle eastern dishes. Frankie is from the mid east so of course Dense came along and melted down in righteous indignation. That was when BD said that if he wanted to know what Iranian sausage tasted like he'd ask her (sic).

I have to say that is also the funniest damn thing I have ever read on this board or maybe the internet altogether. I remember laughing until I was coughing and my face hurt after I read that.

Iowanian
12-01-2005, 03:22 PM
We did something like this in the offseason, and there are some pretty good quotes in here
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2494888#post2494888

I think this is my favorite of all time.
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Baby Lee
This is a wonderful moment. That piece of sand that landed in Pam's gyna back when Bush told her she had to do her job as a schoolteacher, has turned into a full blown pearl.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talisman
12-01-2005, 04:50 PM
"Superfly! Do or die!"

-Slayer

Talisman
12-01-2005, 04:54 PM
"Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!"

- Taco John

BIG_DADDY
12-01-2005, 05:01 PM
"Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!"

- Taco John

Talisman, long time no see good to have ya back around.

chiefs4me
12-01-2005, 05:23 PM
I'm somewhat partial to, "Be quiet, slut."

I don't know why.

%(/

chiefs4me
12-01-2005, 05:24 PM
Hello - commatard on the loose.

PBJ

Rain Man
12-01-2005, 05:28 PM
"Superfly! Do or die!"

-Slayer

ROFL

Mark M
12-01-2005, 09:14 PM
This classic from KCWolfman still cracks me up:

Remove the offending and infected appendage through means of a surgically precise instrument. Be sure to tie off all major arteries and veins, but you should be able to leave the testicles, epididmy, and scrotum if you want something to diddle with later.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=83722&page=4&pp=15

MM
~~ROFL

WisChief
12-01-2005, 10:08 PM
Without a doubt two of the funniest things I've ever read on here are Mark's and I believe MI-Chief-fan's All Idiot threads and Cody's talk about cheese balls or something like that. I can't find the thread about it, but every time I read his stuff I think of Bevis and Butthead and if they were talking about cheese balls.

ROFL

BigRedChief
12-01-2005, 10:25 PM
Damnit Carl! :cuss:

Archie F. Swin
12-01-2005, 10:35 PM
anything by seclark is monay!

Raiderhader
12-01-2005, 11:44 PM
Brock is quite often good for a laugh. It would take me a long time to gather up all of the great things he has said. One of the best ones was when he told Denise to go die. I don't recall if he said it just like that or not, but it was very close to it. Classic Brock, short, brutal, and blunt as a wooden spoon.

Logical
12-02-2005, 12:15 AM
Mark M:

I would rather be a Tight End from Bob Jones University than a Wide Receiver from the University of San Francisco....

mmaddog
thinks he would be better as a Defensive End

Logical
12-02-2005, 12:32 AM
I know this asked for a single quote but I just could not pass up this thread post.

You were warned.

Bob Dole realizes there are some devoutly religious individuals here on the Planet, and actually reads most of the religion-based threads without participating. Bob Dole freely admits to having some serious doubts about the usefullness of organized religion, but openly respects everyone's personal beliefs.

Given that preface, here's the latest event from the Neighborhood from Hell.

As you probably know, Bob Dole's entire lawn equipment inventory performed an assisted disappearing act from the garage last fall. As you probably guessed, Bob Dole has not been eager to rush out and buy new lawn equipment, fearing that it will meet the same end. Thusly, Bob Dole's "lawn" ain't been touched since last fall--except for the motocross track Reliant Energy so thoughtfully built in the side yard.

Other useful background: Bob Dole lives across the street from a large Baptist church. Last Spring, a week after Bob Dole moved in, one of the neighbors (who happens to be a member of the Baptist church across the street) came over and asked Bob Dole if he could do something with his "lawn" because the church was trying to make the neighborhood look nice. Bob Dole, who has historically taken pride in the lawn's appearance, was embarassed that a neighbor came to ask, and promptly fixed the problem lawn, and improved it with flowers and such over the course of the Spring/Summer. At the time of the equipment theft, Bob Dole's lawn looked better than the complaining neighbor's, and he actually had the nerve to stop by as Bob Dole was sweating his fat white ass off one Saturday afternoon and tell Bob Dole as much.

So Bob Dole is sitting here about 15 minutes ago and the Chihuahua Alert System goes haywire and Bob Dole looks out to see some unknown 60-something male walking up the walk. Bob Dole turns down the top volume Hoobastank and answers the door accompanied by 14 total pounds of fury and steps out on the porch with Bud in hand.

"How are you?" inquires the old coot.

"Other than trapped in a house with furious Chihuahuas, pretty well," replies Bob Dole. (Bob Dole takes a pull on the bottle...)

Old guy: "Good...good. Has anyone mention that we has a prospective new minister coming in to visit this weekend?"

Sensing what is about to transpire, suddenly less-pleasant Bob Dole replies, "Why would they? I don't attend that church."

Old fart: "Uh-hum. Well, we have a prospective new minister coming in to visit..."

Rude Bob Dole interrupts, "I gathered that much. Thanks."

Raisin: "Well...um...er...well... We're trying to make sure the neighborhood looks really good and were wondering whether you could do anything with your yard."

Bob-I-Knew-It-Dole: "No, I can't."

Prune Eater: blank stare

Bob-Increasingly-Disgusted-Dole: "Someone was kind enough to steal all my lawn equipment last Fall and I have not yet replaced it. I have been talking to a guy about buying his used Toro, and if he actually shows up with it before the weekend, you can rest assured I'll use it. If he doesn't, I don't really have any way to take care of it. I don't like looking at this shit either, if you want to know the truth, but I'm hesitant to go out and spend $500 on new lawn equipment so the dirtbags can break into the garage and steal it again."

Already-Paid-for-My-Burial-Plot-Man: "Ummm. Hmmmm. Well..."

Bob Dole: "You know, I noticed you had the church lawn done today. If it was really a big concern, you could have had them come over here and chop down my weed patch. Or you can send them back to do it tomorrow if you want. You know...in the spirit of 'Christian Charity' and all..."

Why-Did-I-Get-Elected-to-this-Shit-Guy: blank stare

Bob Dole: (Resisting the urge to point out that the guy does the blank stare thing quite a bit and might want to see his physician about it.) Well, if you guys want to do that, or if the guy shows up with the used mower before Friday and it actually works, I'll sure have it looking spiffy for you. I'm not going to go buy new equipment, nor am I going to pay anyone to come mow it, so I guess it's your choice."

At which point Bob Dole turned around and walked back in to Chihuahua Haven.

Bob Dole supposes the question is: Was Bob Dole out of line? And if you've got enough sack to go ring someone's doorbell to bitch about their yard, and you're really a compassionate, caring person living the Christain lifestyle, wouldn't you feel obligated to offer some sort of solution (other than scissors) when informed that some shitbag stole all the lawn equipment? Hell, Bob Dole doesn't go to church and has mowed a neighbor's yard more than once when they couldn't/wouldn't.

Bob Dole probably isn't going to mow the thing if the guy shows up with the mower in 15 minutes. It's the principle.

1adam1238
12-02-2005, 12:56 AM
Who was the first to use the line: This thread is worthless without pics?

htismaqe
12-02-2005, 06:51 AM
or anything by Clint In Wichita

Fuggin' bidge...

Mark M
12-02-2005, 07:56 AM
Without a doubt two of the funniest things I've ever read on here are Mark's and I believe MI-Chief-fan's All Idiot threads

That was all me baby (although Mi_Chiefs_Fan was the original inspiration, IIRC. What the hell ever happened to him?)

Oh ... and thanks. :)

and Cody's talk about cheese balls or something like that. I can't find the thread about it, but every time I read his stuff I think of Bevis and Butthead and if they were talking about cheese balls.

ROFL

I think he actually did that over at the Star board (or some other BBs ... can't remember) when Duhnise and a few others were going at it. He just kept posting, "Do you like jalepeno cheese balls?" and other variations over and over.

Anyone who posts, "WHO LIKES CHEESE BALLS?!" in the middle of a BB politcal war is all good in my book.

Where is Cody -- did he change his user name (he's not EBOLA, is he)?

MM
~~:hmmm:

Raiderhader
12-02-2005, 08:01 AM
That was all me baby (although Mi_Chiefs_Fan was the original inspiration, IIRC. What the hell ever happened to him?)

Oh ... and thanks. :)

I think he actually did that over at the Star board (or some other BBs ... can't remember) when Duhnise and a few others were going at it. He just kept posting, "Do you like jalepeno cheese balls?" and other variations over and over.

Anyone who posts, "WHO LIKES CHEESE BALLS?!" in the middle of a BB politcal war is all good in my book.

Where is Cody -- did he change his user name (he's not EBOLA, is he)?

MM
~~:hmmm:

I think he is now Vanilla Thunder, but I'm not certain.

Bootlegged
12-02-2005, 08:01 AM
Meet me at Arrowhead and I'll kick all your asses. -Peacenik Penchief.

Cochise
12-02-2005, 08:04 AM
What about dense's "i'm never going to chiefsplanet" post? I guess that happened at the Star or PSP or something though.

Raiderhader
12-02-2005, 08:12 AM
What about dense's "i'm never going to chiefsplanet" post? I guess that happened at the Star or PSP or something though.

That would be my favorite, if she had actually followed through on it.

WisChief
12-02-2005, 09:39 AM
(although Mi_Chiefs_Fan was the original inspiration, IIRC. What the hell ever happened to him?)

Looks like he posted on 11/23, but I don't see him much.

I seem to remember Ken accusing myself and Mi of being nothing more than garbage truck drivers during that whole episode. Damn, that was some funny stuff. :LOL:

Inspector
12-02-2005, 09:55 AM
It was the on the "Hey Frankie what food do terrorists eat?" thread which was about learning more about foods of the ME. This was the quote:

There is some great grub on that thread too BTW

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=100540

Oh crap!

Now I'm laughing all over again. This is a classic!!!

ROFL ROFL ROFL

StcChief
12-02-2005, 11:12 AM
This thread is worthless without pics? -- for truth

or

the Iranian sausage comment against D_nise -- slam effect

KCTitus
12-02-2005, 11:14 AM
One of my many faves was:

Watching film of Priest Holmes reminds me of Donnell Bennett...

Rausch
12-02-2005, 11:34 AM
We'll win a Superbowl before you win your decade token playoff win. I guarantee!

:shake:

Talisman
12-02-2005, 11:37 AM
"I just got rear-ended by a trucker!"

- Cody

Cochise
12-02-2005, 11:45 AM
Also, on the DC side, you have to nominate Frankie's "Arnold lied through his teeth" thread.

There was another one at the same time where he was owning himself, but I can't remember the name of it.

And also the great meltdowns of Hel'n and noswad

Rausch
12-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Girls have 100% control over sex, correct? girls go out to bars expecting to get hit on and can easily score ass whenever they want. Girls could go up to any guy and just say "Hey, wanna go have some sex?" and it's that easy for them. They don't do that because they have complete control. Girls can afford to be bitches when they want and they can easily turn down 10-20 guys in a night at a bar. Well folks, here is what we need to invent.

Realistic sex robots. Robots, or androids kinda, that feel and act real and are good at sex. T

ROFL

Rausch
12-02-2005, 11:47 AM

The post 9/11 ownage of MeMyselfOnDee's-knees was pretty quality stuff...

chagrin
12-02-2005, 11:48 AM

Have a link for that one or know where I can find it?

Donger
12-02-2005, 11:50 AM
Also, on the DC side, you have to nominate Frankie's "Arnold lied through his teeth" thread.

There was another one at the same time where he was owning himself, but I can't remember the name of it.

Ah yes. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=1911849#post1911849

Cochise
12-02-2005, 11:52 AM

What about that thread where she was propping up Andrea Yates?

(I think that's the right name, the woman who drowned her kids in the bathtub)

Rausch
12-02-2005, 11:58 AM
What about that thread where she was propping up Andrea Yates?

(I think that's the right name, the woman who drowned her kids in the bathtub)

I was thinking about the girl protester that got run over by a bulldozer thread...

Can't seem to find it though...

chagrin
12-02-2005, 12:00 PM
That arnold thread is pretty funny

Cochise
12-02-2005, 12:02 PM
I was thinking about the girl protester that got run over by a bulldozer thread...

Can't seem to find it though...

I vaguely remember that story... a human shield that didn't prove to be much of a shield... ROFL

Lzen
12-02-2005, 12:23 PM
"Best snapper in the league"

Anyone remember that 'caption this pic' thread?

Lzen
12-02-2005, 12:24 PM
Titus, Ken was good for a lot of memorable quotes. I think he and Taco were originally 2 of the 3 Stooges.

Mr. Kotter
12-02-2005, 12:31 PM
Titus, Ken was good for a lot of memorable quotes. I think he and Taco were originally 2 of the 3 Stooges.

Who was the third?

sedated
12-02-2005, 12:31 PM
http://www.luminomagazine.com/2004.10/spotlight/nerds/images/ogre/ogre2.jpg
NERDS!

Mark M
12-02-2005, 12:49 PM
Who was the third?

Mike Keck -- kept trying to challenge everyone to a fight so he could use his CIA mojo on them ...

That was the old Star BB, though.

MM
~~ROFL

Raiderhader
12-02-2005, 02:24 PM
Have a link for that one or know where I can find it?

Numerous threads. Check out the archives section, all of the 9/11 threads from the first few days are there.

Boozer
12-02-2005, 02:32 PM
You think that's an "instant classic?" ROFL Thanks.

Raiderhader
12-02-2005, 02:51 PM
This thread header makes me laugh every time I read it. Otter was smoking something good that day.

The title :It's Time to Say "goodbye"

Its been fun, but all good things must come to an end.

Ive been keeping an orphan midget prisoner in my basement for just over a year now. Hes been chained to a support beam in a room which mattresses are duct-taped to the walls to muffle his screams for help.

I would give him just enough nourishment to stay alive and then feed him no-doze caffeine pills when I wanted him to dress up like an umpa-loomp and sing Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory songs to me.

He would crash for days after our weekend long tirades.

Little homie, as I compassionately named him, gets set free tonight.

Otter
Seeing the light

ROFL

Raiderhader
12-02-2005, 02:53 PM
The last I've seen Little Homie he was running away wearing the pillow case with tiny little arm and head holes cut out that I made for him and grasping the roll of quarters I gave him to survive while being chased by the nieghbors German Shepard.

I often wonder where he is today.

Raiderhader
12-02-2005, 02:58 PM
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!

Raiderhader
12-02-2005, 03:02 PM
bite OFF Iranian

Iranian wet dreem for this ho

Iranian have hefer girls I no

Bwana
12-02-2005, 03:41 PM
Remember the troll that was some lawyer or something that came to troll and someone called his boss. That poor bastard came back with his hat in his hand. That guy got Owned! ROFL

stevieray
12-02-2005, 03:49 PM
"I know who KCGannon Stalker is...I've contacted my lawyer..."

KCGS's site was pure gold.

Bwana
12-02-2005, 03:53 PM

Indeed it was. I'll give you 10/1 she still has no clue who KCGS is.

stevieray
12-02-2005, 03:54 PM
Indeed it was. I'll give you 10/1 she still has no clue who KCGS is.

:)

It's ironic, because it would blow her away.

Raiderhader
12-02-2005, 04:03 PM
Remember the troll that was some lawyer or something that came to troll and someone called his boss. That poor bastard came back with his hat in his hand. That guy got Owned! ROFL

I just finished reading that thread, coincidently. I had actually never read it before. What a bizarre incident. I'd like to see who ever sent the email out themselves now. Enough time has passed at this point I'd think it would be safe. But, I could always be wrong.....

Raiderhader
12-02-2005, 04:06 PM
"I know who KCGannon Stalker is...I've contacted my lawyer..."

ROFL Every night when I go to say my bed time prayers I thank God for his Son, my family, America, Ronald Reagan, Samuel Colt, and KCGS.

Skip Towne
12-02-2005, 04:26 PM
Dartgod's reply to someone who was bitching about proper English: Your and idiot.

Skip Towne
12-02-2005, 04:28 PM
And then there was Psicosis and his "Did a squirrel eat your brains or are you just naturally that stupid?"

Count Zarth
12-02-2005, 04:28 PM
Dartgod's reply to someone who was bitching about proper English: Your and idiot.

So that's how that started. ROFL

Skip Towne
12-02-2005, 04:30 PM
So that's how that started. ROFL
Yep, then I started saying it and the damn n00bs correct me.

Jenson71
12-02-2005, 05:21 PM
If music is the sound of love, play on.

JimNasium
12-02-2005, 07:29 PM
I'm the idiot that lured that guy over here. I had gone over to an Iggles board talking trash about us signing Barber (back when Barber was to be our defensive savior) and left our site address. Next thing you know he shows up and got beaten down. It was American Hero was it not?

siberian khatru
12-02-2005, 07:32 PM
I'm the idiot that lured that guy over here. I had gone over to an Iggles board talking trash about us signing Barber (back when Barber was to be our defensive savior) and left our site address. Next thing you know he shows up and got beaten down. It was American Hero was it not?

If we've told you once, we've told you a million times: Please wipe the dogshit off your shoes when you come back into the house.

SLAG
12-02-2005, 07:43 PM
Am I on ignore?

Seriously AM I?