PDA

View Full Version : Redrum 69

KCChiefsMan
12-01-2005, 04:01 PM
I guess this guy has sex with his mom, he just left me a very weird neg rep. I have no idea what it pertains to, other than I guess he wanted to let me know what screwing his mom is like:

"Screwing your mom is like going to the dentist...lots of drilling..screaming..fingernails digging into the cushions..then she spits at the end"

chagrin
12-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Please don't give this guy more attention.

KCChiefsMan
12-01-2005, 04:02 PM
Please don't give this guy more attention.

I don't even know who he is, I'm not sure if I've ever seen him on here. I guess I haven't had the pleasure

JimNasium
12-01-2005, 04:03 PM
I guess this guy has sex with his mom, he just left me a very weird neg rep. I have no idea what it pertains to, other than I guess he wanted to let me know what screwing his mom is like:

"Screwing your mom is like going to the dentist...lots of drilling..screaming..fingernails digging into the cushions..then she spits at the end"
This may be his best work. ROFL

chagrin
12-01-2005, 04:05 PM
I know, I didn't mean it to egg you on, he's just a kid who got handled by a CP vet a while back under another name so now he hides at work and insults people. He even sends out pictures of where he sat at CHIEFS games, being all cloak and dagger like, to female members of CP. Basically he's a geek who got owned and now has his revenge by sending out silly "your momma" messages.

Count Alex's Wins
Here's his latest contribution to my rep:

apparently your mom cant handle me in bed

DaFace
How have you missed this whole saga?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=130010

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=128146

for starters.

Dartgod
I got the exact same rep from him. He loses originality points for that, IMO.

|Zach|
12-01-2005, 04:06 PM
Just to be fair...his mother has nothing to do with this. Only yours...

Carry on.

KCChiefsMan
I know, I didn't mean it to egg you on, he's just a kid who got handled by a CP vet a while back under another name so now he hides at work and insults people. He even sends out pictures of where he sat at CHIEFS games, being all cloak and dagger like, to female members of CP. Basically he's a geek who got owned and now has his revenge by sending out silly "your momma" messages.

ahhh, maybe they should tag his IP and send a complaint to his work then :hmmm:

Dunit35
Some of his are pretty funny actually. Havent had one in awhile, its not cool either. I want another one. This just makes him smile and do it more.

KCChiefsMan
How have you missed this whole saga?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=130010

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=128146

for starters.

I guess I did

Calcountry
12-01-2005, 04:07 PM
I think I am going to start a poll asking, what is the likely interval between Redrum threads. lmao.

Oh, btw, This is for redrum:

I saw your mom on a webcast, she was a star.

Sully
Why do they call LJ "Grandmama?"

chagrin
They do, but say he works at Sprint, so they can't ban everyone from Sprint, or it's a mod (which was the first rumor) and they simply find it entertaining.

KCChiefsMan
12-01-2005, 04:08 PM
Just to be fair...his mother has nothing to do with this. Only yours...

Carry on.

I interpreted it at his mom, so I'll just stick with that

JBucc
What a load of bullshit, it's common knowledge your mom swallows

|Zach|
I interpreted it at his mom, so I'll just stick with thatBut it does indeed have to do with your mother.

Calcountry
12-01-2005, 04:09 PM
Why do they call LJ "Grandmama?"We have already done this one yesterday, right?

Iowanian
12-01-2005, 04:13 PM
The douchebag is sure as hell NOT iowanian. Lets quell that rumor now.

I'd be pretty disappointed if it were a respected member.

Saulbadguy
12-01-2005, 04:14 PM
It's not a sock, you dipshits. It was the former "Ghostof", who is a telemarketer or something.

KCChiefsMan
12-01-2005, 04:16 PM
It's not a sock, you dipshits. It was the former "Ghostof", who is a telemarketer or something.

I once had a telemarketer call me back after I hung up on him, in a real shaky voice he said "don't ever f*ckin hang up on me again or I'll KILL YOU!" I bet that was him

|Zach|
12-01-2005, 04:19 PM
I am getting sales calls on my cell phone now. That really pisses me off.

siberian khatru
He even sends out pictures of where he sat at CHIEFS games, being all cloak and dagger like, to female members of CP.

That's actually kinda creepy.

Saulbadguy
I am getting sales calls on my cell phone now. That really pisses me off.
I got spam on mine. Heh. Sent me a text message to go to some website to download something.

Dave Lane
12-01-2005, 04:20 PM

Who was he when he was alive?

Dave

RedThat
12-01-2005, 04:44 PM
Some of his are pretty funny actually. Havent had one in awhile, its not cool either. I want another one. This just makes him smile and do it more.

You are giving him the attention he seeks. Please stop.

Wile_E_Coyote
12-01-2005, 04:51 PM
CPMILF

Calcountry
12-01-2005, 05:12 PM

I'd be pretty disappointed if it were a respected member.Maybe Kotter can OUT him.

RedNFeisty
12-01-2005, 05:15 PM
It has to be a mod, I got a rep tidbit from RedRum and now it is gone.

go bowe
12-01-2005, 05:31 PM
i dunno red...

just because a mod apparently deleted it, doesn't necessarily mean that a mod put it there in the first place...

the prevailing theory, bolstered by facts known about the invisible poster/rep-raper and observations of many other posters, is that it is probably ghostof posting from work, as other people have said in this thread...

Count Alex's Wins
12-01-2005, 05:45 PM
I just got one from redrum over at THE ORANGE MANE!!!!! ROFL

your mom is like a whistle....everyone gets a free blow

chiefs4me
12-01-2005, 06:08 PM
If we are nice he will come back......:D

Stinger
12-01-2005, 06:19 PM
Why do they call LJ "Grandmama?"

or

How about what does the diamond sign mean that LJ makes after he scores a TD?

Calcountry
12-01-2005, 06:28 PM
Or a, Why does Donger call C4M a Hooker?

SLAG
12-29-2005, 07:43 PM
WoW now I understand

ROFL ROFL ROFL

chiefs4me
12-29-2005, 08:08 PM
WoW now I understand

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Really???? So come on, tell us......:hmmm:

SLAG
12-29-2005, 08:11 PM
Really???? So come on, tell us......:hmmm:

Its an religious experience

cdcox
12-29-2005, 08:27 PM

I'd be pretty disappointed if it were a respected member.

What do ya mean, there are not respectable members.

BTW, did anyone hear the Sam, the world's ugliest dog died?

kpic
12-30-2005, 07:33 AM
I got a neg rep a while ago but I didn't get a mom joke. I had posted in a thread about a native american in an argument while urinating (or something to that effect) anyway I tied in the Vikings sex boat scandal with this statement: "Maybe he thought he was in "international" waters!"

This is the rep I got: " that was almost funny. If I were you, i wouldnt adlib and change the topic around. Reading comprehensiona nd sense go hand in hand. those things you lack"

I guess you need a lot more posts to get a "your mom" joke, darn!

chagrin
12-30-2005, 07:38 AM
I got a neg rep a while ago but I didn't get a mom joke. I had posted in a thread about a native american in an argument while urinating (or something to that effect) anyway I tied in the Vikings sex boat scandal with this statement: "Maybe he thought he was in "international" waters!"

This is the rep I got: " that was almost funny. If I were you, i wouldnt adlib and change the topic around. Reading comprehensiona nd sense go hand in hand. those things you lack"

I guess you need a lot more posts to get a "your mom" joke, darn!

That just sounds like he accidentally forgot to get himself into full redrum character before he signed out of his mod, er uh, I mean regular member profile

rageeumr
12-30-2005, 07:51 AM
That just sounds like he accidentally forgot to get himself into full redrum character before he signed out of his mod, er uh, I mean regular member profile

I have to be near the tops in the #of posts/Redrum rep ratio. 4 messages with only like 170 posts.... I got one a couple of weeks ago that falls into the above category I believe. I was talkng about Rolla I think:

"Rolla huh...I have friends down in both Rolla and Salem. The best place I like is fishing on the Montauk. Theres a creey cool wooden church down there near Pulltight. Also..try fishing near the old hospital they build on the river before it burnt"

Certainly no mom reference in there......

htismaqe
12-30-2005, 07:59 AM
I can assure you, at least one mod is not Redrum.

And I can't tell you who is. Because he's never posted anything other than rep, he doesn't have an IP address in the database.

:D

rageeumr
12-30-2005, 08:06 AM
Certainly no mom reference in there......

And about 5 minutes later I get this:

I didnt use a mom reference because everyone in Missouri is related. Look at Mohillbilly..his family tree doesnt branch..and its shaped more like a weed

ROFL

chagrin
12-30-2005, 08:51 AM
I can assure you, at least one mod is not Redrum.

And I can't tell you who is. Because he's never posted anything other than rep, he doesn't have an IP address in the database.

:D

Phobia says he works at Sprint and his IP comes from there, more bullshit I assume; I don't think it's you, but based upon your statement, I now believe that phobia knows who it is...

htismaqe
12-30-2005, 08:54 AM
Phobia says he works at Sprint and his IP comes from there, more bullshit I assume; I don't think it's you, but based upon your statement, I now believe that phobia knows who it is...

I probably wouldn't give him up, even if I knew who he was. It's part of the "lore" here.

He just left me some rep:

Hey, they'll never get it, no matter who tells them, people just understand that GHOSTS OF other avatars still roam around ...oh and I would like to blast a "your mom is like a" here but I wont, because I'm the president of your fan club

chagrin
12-30-2005, 09:01 AM
It doesn't matter really, cyber Klebold will still hide from wherever he is forever, I'm sure

Iowanian
12-30-2005, 09:09 AM
redrum is the product of a hungry gerbil that nosed around in a tubesock a homeless crackhead had ruined to a vegas pRon flier and then crawled in His mama, a nearly OD'd worn out hookers' snapper to eat some corn.

chagrin
12-30-2005, 09:11 AM
ROFL

Damn dude, you certainly have a way with words

Warrior5
12-30-2005, 09:13 AM
redrum may be our old Jason Ernzen.

SLAG
12-30-2005, 09:45 AM
redrum may be our old Jason Ernzen.

I thought It was Lin ellioit

Donger
12-31-2005, 08:48 AM
Or a, Why does Donger call C4M a Hooker?

See, that's just inaccurate. I've never called her a hooker.