PDA

View Full Version : A simple request to all attending the Donks game

Nzoner
12-01-2005, 10:19 PM
Last week against the Pats we had Arrowhead rocking,it was like a trip back to the mid 90's and the DT days.Make sure you guys are the cheerleaders for your sections,no one sitting on their ass when Denver has the ball,especially if we get behind.

It's also going to be in the 20's so if you see anyone not wanting to shed their gloves get them pounding on the seats,after jake's little outburst to Rhonda Moss' question,I think he's wound a little tight and I'd love to see us(the 12th man) create some early timeouts and a few INT's.

I've got the upper Nzone 338 covered,have a great time and

MAKE ARROWHEAD ROCK!

:toast:

Iowanian
12-01-2005, 10:21 PM
I'll be looking for you near the George Brett statue with my sign.

Stinger
12-01-2005, 10:22 PM
Last week against the Pats we had Arrowhead rocking,it was like a trip back to the mid 90's and the DT days.Make sure you guys are the cheerleaders for your sections,no one sitting on their ass when Denver has the ball,especially if we get behind.

It's also going to be in the 20's so if you see anyone not wanting to shed their gloves get them pounding on the seats,after jake's little outburst to Rhonda Moss' question,I think he's wound a little tight and I'd love to see us(the 12th man) create some early timeouts and a few INT's.

MAKE ARROWHEAD ROCK!

Nzoner = Arrowheadlouder :hmmm:

:D

siberian khatru
12-01-2005, 10:25 PM
Last week against the Pats we had Arrowhead rocking,it was like a trip back to the mid 90's and the DT days.

Funny, I had the same impression sitting in my living room 1,000 miles away, watching it on TV. In the first half, when the D was flying around and the crowd was really into it, I also sat there thinking, Wow, this is like the old days (meaning the 90s). It was fun.

chief52
12-01-2005, 10:26 PM

MAKE ARROWHEAD ROCK!

Wish I could be there, Nzoner! I will be with you in spirit!

ENDelt260
12-01-2005, 10:27 PM
I promise to scream really loud in Mer's living room.

Katipan
12-01-2005, 10:28 PM

you will wear the bikini.

WEAR THE BIKINI!

It was really impressive on TV at least. You could barely hear the announcers when the boys were on D. But you could hear every sigh of Trent's cadence on O.

Great football fans.

chrisdel

MAKE ARROWHEAD ROCK!

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Arrowhead will have a playoff atmosphere, and with the game starting at 3:15, there will be a lot of rowdy, somewhat intoxicated fans who won't feel cold at all (like me).

Nzoner

Nzoner = Arrowheadlouder :hmmm:

:D

Fockers :D

Speaking of wound up,I'm more than a little for this game.

Ari Chi3fs
12-01-2005, 10:38 PM
Im SO stoked for this game... man, its gonna be killer. The Pats game was great, we were loud... I was loud, voice hoarse...

however, Im gonna be 3 times as loud this weekend... wish i could sneak in an airhorn flask. or something.

Halfcan
12-01-2005, 10:41 PM
semi intoxicated-is there such a thing?

Iowanian
12-01-2005, 10:44 PM
you will wear the bikini.

WEAR THE BIKINI!

Great football fans.

If I were to wear the bikini..there would be one grotesque Mooseknuckle.

BigRedChief
12-01-2005, 10:45 PM
And the orange mange group is going to be about 15 rows down form me in my section.

It's going to be fun.

SLAG

:shake: :shake:

ENDelt260
Don't forget your camera, Mer.

Halfcan
12-01-2005, 10:46 PM
Throw a beer on them for me Big Red-never mind why waste a good beer.

ENDelt260
12-01-2005, 10:47 PM
throw a coors light on them then

tk13
12-01-2005, 10:50 PM
So basically it's like any other weekend.

Nzoner
12-01-2005, 10:51 PM

I'll miss ya man,especially if the two loud mouthed broncoettes are sitting in those same seats.

Katipan
12-01-2005, 10:51 PM
So basically it's like any other weekend.

Normally he's in the kitchen.

ENDelt260
12-01-2005, 10:52 PM
I'll miss ya man,especially if the two loud mouthed broncoettes are sitting in those same seats.
Oh man, that would be so sweet.

"I'm sure your husband's sleeping with other men, why shouldn't you?"

One of my best ever.

carlos3652
12-01-2005, 10:53 PM
I will be loud.... I promise....

BigRedChief
12-01-2005, 10:53 PM
This dude in front of me just rips the opposing teams fans unmercifully the whole game. I'm going to sick him on the mange group. He really loud and stupid but hes funny at times.

Saulbadguy will be within shouting distance and Stevieray and Weirdwolf will be about 10 yards away from them.

Mile High Mania
12-01-2005, 10:54 PM
Better bring thunderstix.

Nzoner
12-01-2005, 10:56 PM
This dude in front of me just rips the opposing teams fans unmercifully the whole game. I'm going to sick him on the mange group. He really loud and stupid but hes funny at times

I didn't know Phil had a season ticket.

Tactical Funky
12-01-2005, 11:01 PM
I'll be at the game. My father has season tickets but he's gonna be out of town so he gave me his - I almost choked on my beer when he called to tell me. The ticket says section 118, row 4, seat 12. :eek:

If I wasn't spending all my money on school I'd get season tickets in New York minute.

Man, I should meet up with some of you folks. I'm also a member at Chiefswarpath.com and I've tried but have yet to find those fockers during tailgate time.

Do any of you guys have a particular meeting spot?

Halfcan
12-01-2005, 11:06 PM
Where is Arrowhead Louder when you need him.

Throw a Coors light-funny-I never liked that shit.

acasas4
12-01-2005, 11:16 PM
Weez gonna be reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal loud...:rockon:

Nzoner
12-01-2005, 11:50 PM
Do any of you guys have a particular meeting spot?

yes

Tactical Funky
12-01-2005, 11:57 PM
yes
Cool. I'd love to meet up with you guys sometime.

Tactical Funky
12-01-2005, 11:58 PM
Weez gonna be reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal loud...:rockon:
Hell yeah.

I was at the Raiders game and screamed so much that I thought my throat was gonna bleed. I lost my voice for a week and everyone in my classes wondered why the motormouth was all of a sudden quiet... ROFL

stevieray
12-02-2005, 12:00 AM
Okay Joe, but only cause it's you asking.

Logical
12-02-2005, 12:15 AM

MAKE ARROWHEAD ROCK!

:toast:I really like you Joe, but if people have to be motivated to make Arrowhead loud for either Denver or Oakland, KC fans have really become pathetic.

To me this is like hoping the Chiefs will hand out thundersticks.

Sorry I know you mean well.

KILLER_CLOWN
12-02-2005, 12:33 AM
The headlines will read The new Jake Plummer=same old Jake Plummer, and remember he said he has been spitting on both hands before rubbing the center's butt.

I must be tired I just realised I posted this on the wrong thread, DOH!

KCFalcon59
12-02-2005, 01:30 AM
Oh man, that would be so sweet.

"I'm sure your husband's sleeping with other men, why shouldn't you?"

One of my best ever.

That's choice! ROFL

Nzoner
12-02-2005, 09:06 AM
I really like you Joe, but if people have to be motivated to make Arrowhead loud for either Denver or Oakland, KC fans have really become pathetic.

To me this is like hoping the Chiefs will hand out thundersticks.

Sorry I know you mean well.

No problem,my main motivation for this(other than being excited myself)was that I know of at least 3 people going to this game that have NEVER been to Arrowhead and I'm assuming if I know 3 how many more must there be that are maybe lurking about.

ChiefsFan4Life
12-02-2005, 09:09 AM
If I still have a voice on Monday then I'll slice my jugular

chiefsfolife
12-02-2005, 09:11 AM

MAKE ARROWHEAD ROCK!

oh yeeeeeeeea...I'll gonna own nose bleed sec 321 and any donk that's in my vision

go chieffffffffffffffs!!!

Iowanian
12-02-2005, 09:14 AM
Okay Joe, but only cause it's you asking.

with teh Donkeyforceuno group in the area.....now I really, really wish I had been able to come down for this game.

I know they were yammering about bringing some big sign.....it'd be a damn shame if someone had one behind Them that said they drink their own pee or something.

Sully
12-02-2005, 09:15 AM
325 is covered.

wolfpack0735
12-02-2005, 09:36 AM
we wont be able to go this weekend. but you probably will be able to hear us several miles away.i guess the only two things about not being there is the bathrooms are closer and not as crowed and i can drink all i want and not have to worry about driving after the game. but i still would like to be there. :deevee:

Nzoner
12-02-2005, 09:19 PM
41 hours and 55 minutes

ENDelt260
12-02-2005, 09:26 PM
haha.... they drink their own pee

Skip Towne
12-02-2005, 10:10 PM
Their women suck dicks.........Oh, wait..............

Count Alex's Losses
12-02-2005, 10:15 PM
I'd give my left nut to go to this game.

Count Alex's Losses
12-02-2005, 10:35 PM
BTW, it really was quite loud last week. I could tell on TV. The defense was SO JACKED UP on that first series it was unbelievable.

Listen to this crowd!

Arrowhead (http://jastermereel.homestead.com/files/arrowhead.wav)

Katipan
12-02-2005, 10:46 PM
Their women suck dicks.........Oh, wait..............

But will they do it at Arrowhead?

Nzoner
12-03-2005, 03:06 AM
36 hours and 10 minutes,maybe I'll get some sleep before then.

luv
12-03-2005, 03:07 AM
36 hours and 10 minutes,maybe I'll get some sleep before then.
Should I wear long johns under my jeans?

Nzoner
12-03-2005, 03:17 AM
Should I wear long johns under my jeans?

I was going to give a smartass answer instead I'll try to be helpful with a few tips.

Yes on the long johns

Do not wear multiple pairs of socks or layers of clothing if you're tailgating etc.try and wait till just before you go in and layer up then.

If you're feet are really sensitive to cold,take in a small piece of cardboard and keep your feet on it.

HTH

luv
12-03-2005, 03:22 AM
I was going to give a smartass answer instead I'll try to be helpful with a few tips.

Yes on the long johns

Do not wear multiple pairs of socks or layers of clothing if you're tailgating etc.try and wait till just before you go in and layer up then.

If you're feet are really sensitive to cold,take in a small piece of cardboard and keep your feet on it.

HTH
Wow. I actually expected the smartass answer. :p

Thanks for the tip. I've heard the same thing if I take a small piece of carpet in. (Expecting more smartass comments on that one, too.)

Also, I told dad that I chould bring my stove top tea kettle for him to heat up some water on the grill. Hot chocolate (with some rum or something). I'm not sure what he thought of that. Afraid of what the guys would think of a tea kettle on a bbg grill, I guess.

Nzoner
12-04-2005, 08:20 AM
"And the home of the......

CHIEFS!!!

Enjoy the game all!

Bob Dole
12-04-2005, 08:30 AM
They really ought to put some public WiFi access points up on light poles around the parking lot so us poor out-of-towners could watch our friends tailgate on webcam.

Katie
12-04-2005, 09:04 AM
Well, I'll be waving my pom pons and screaming my guts out, but it will be from North Dakota...hope it helps!

Have fun at the game and let her Rock!

Coach
12-04-2005, 09:09 AM
pom pons? :jester: