PDA

View Full Version : Exciting season ticket news...

dtebbe
12-02-2005, 01:23 PM
Did anyone notice in thier playoff ticket fleece letter that the Chiefs will offer an electronic season ticket exchange program next year? The Falcons have this, and it's pretty cool. If you can't make it to a game you can either return the tickets to the "to be sold pool" and if they are sold your account is credited face value, or you can electronically send tickets to someone else, which is handy for last minute deals.

This means that arrowhead will be going to bar-coded tickets next year, and is really nice for those of us who live out of town, and can't make it to every game.

DT

John_Wayne
12-02-2005, 01:29 PM
Sounds like a scam to me.

Dammit Carl !! :banghead:

SLAG
12-02-2005, 01:30 PM
Sounds Sweet

StcChief
12-02-2005, 01:44 PM
Excellent about time.

Dallas Chief
12-02-2005, 02:14 PM
C'mon man, now don't do me like that...

shaneo69
12-02-2005, 08:50 PM
Did anyone notice in thier playoff ticket fleece letter that the Chiefs will offer an electronic season ticket exchange program next year? If you can't make it to a game you can either return the tickets to the "to be sold pool" and if they are sold your account is credited face value.
DT

So how would you know if they were able to sell your tickets? You have to take their word for it? I would rather take my chances selling the tickets on my own. I could see Carl using this as a way to double-dip. You give him your tickets back, he sells them again and then tells you he couldn't find anyone to buy them.

Halfcan
12-02-2005, 10:26 PM
You can trade a kidney too-as long as you can cover the difference for the tickets in cash.

chiefqueen
12-03-2005, 11:06 AM
Too bad I didn't get my notice b/c I forgot to give the Chiefs my new address in Oct. (when the chiefs told me to give it to them). I moved in late June & they were not accepting address changes then.:banghead::cuss::banghead:

The playoff $$$$ is in the mail, however.

Calcountry
12-03-2005, 11:27 AM
So how would you know if they were able to sell your tickets? You have to take their word for it? I would rather take my chances selling the tickets on my own. I could see Carl using this as a way to double-dip. You give him your tickets back, he sells them again and then tells you he couldn't find anyone to buy them.Just let Whitlock get ahold of that story, he could win the Pulitzer with it.