PDA

View Full Version : How Sweet it is...

badgirl
12-02-2005, 06:09 PM
Well I have been down south for a while now visiting my daughter and grandson and it is wonderful weather. While watching the weather I saw where its getting pretty cold up there, oh sorrrrrry :)

I went to Ft Lauderdale about 3 weeks ago and it was pretty hot there, and Miami beach was packed like the middle of summer. I also went to Key West and I didn't really like it very much there, it was beautiful and all but the beaches here and in the panhandle are much prettier especially Destin which is also called emerald beach cause of the clear water and very white sand. I have made a few trips to my own personal paradise which is Dauphin Island, although it still has considerable hurricane damage, it is still beautiful to go visit and especially watch the sunset.

yea stumppy and I are still together, so don't get the wrong idea, I am just visiting but will probably be home for new years.

Just thought I'd say hi and let you people know I am in fact not buried in Stumppys back yard ROFL

Jenson71
12-02-2005, 06:10 PM
Beautiful weather up here. I see a good 4 inches of snow in my yard.

Skip Towne
12-02-2005, 06:16 PM
You're still going to stop by my place and spend a few days aren't you?

Rain Man
12-02-2005, 06:17 PM
I wonder if stumppy knew badgirl's password. This could be some sort of alibi ruse.

badgirl
12-02-2005, 06:18 PM
You're still going to stop by my place and spend a few days aren't you?
Damn skip didn't you get enough the first week I was there? :p

badgirl
12-02-2005, 06:20 PM
I wonder if stumppy knew badgirl's password. This could be some sort of alibi ruse.
No Stumppy doesn't know my password, Oh but if I was stumppy I guess I would say that wouldn't I :rolleyes:

Nope, its really me. :)

FloridaChief
12-02-2005, 06:25 PM
Damn! I was just wondering--not half an hour ago--if I should PM Stumppy and ask about you & your whereabouts. Glad to hear that you're still alive and still with us...

badgirl
12-02-2005, 06:34 PM
Damn! I was just wondering--not half an hour ago--if I should PM Stumppy and ask about you & your whereabouts. Glad to hear that you're still alive and still with us...
Well its good to know you were thinking about me FC, but yea I am still kicking and I love the weather down here I hate cold weather and its starting to get pretty cold in Chief Country it seems , but I wouldn't mind it come Christmas (just for Xmas) that is.

chiefs4me
12-02-2005, 06:34 PM
BS...you found another board, go ahead an admit it.:harumph:

;) J/K Welcome back BG......PBJ

badgirl
12-02-2005, 06:37 PM
BS...you found another board, go ahead an admit it.:harumph:

;) J/K Welcome back BG......PBJ
NEVER!!! I could never leave you guys no matter how much some of you wish I would. ROFL

chiefs4me
12-02-2005, 06:41 PM
NEVER!!! I could never leave you guys no matter how much some of you wish I would. ROFL

Well it has been months.....

Hope that grandson of yours is fine and I don't blame you one damn bit for not liking the cold..I don't either...and yes, stumpy told us he buried you in the backyard..think I'm gonna neg rep him for that..ROFL

badgirl
12-02-2005, 06:47 PM
Well it has been months.....

Hope that grandson of yours is fine and I don't blame you one damn bit for not liking the cold..I don't either...and yes, stumpy told us he buried you in the backyard..think I'm gonna neg rep him for that..ROFL
Good idea, maybe I will give him a little rep myself. My grandson is so big now he is already pulling himself up to the tables and getting into everything, he is 8 mos old now and crawling everywhere, he weighs 30 pounds ROFL Hes a cutie.

Skip Towne
12-02-2005, 06:53 PM
Hey, Stumppy, does BG know about that new girl you brought around here?

Phobia
12-02-2005, 07:19 PM
Hey, Stumppy, does BG know about that new girl you brought around here?

No kidding. He brings his girlfriends around to ChiefsPlanet for their 3rd date.

ENDelt260
12-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Hey, are you gonna visit bucsgirl while you're down in Fla?

ENDelt260
12-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Damn. Phil and Skip kinda stole my thunder.

4th and Long
12-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Just thought I'd say hi and let you people know I am in fact not buried in Stumppys back yard ROFL
After posting that crap about the warm weather and such, I'm starting a fund to have stumppy bury you in his backyard upon your arrival.