PDA

View Full Version : Was depressed...now STOKED!!! (thanks CBS)

TinyEvel
12-02-2005, 05:38 PM
Man, I was actually really depressed the past few days, because I have to go to my brother's Sunday for a family function, which would pre-empt my weekly trip to the sports bar for CHIEFS action. I had horrific visions of myself spending the whole afternoon secretly refreshing the score on my PDA.

Well, just found out that the local CBS will be showing the game, thanks to a sunday night OAK/SD matchup, which is usually the AFC team they broadcast.

Now I'm actually giddy. Embarrassed to admit, but true.
GO CHIEFS!! KICK THE DONKS' A$$es!

JBucc
12-02-2005, 05:42 PM
I'm happy for you. Really

FloridaChief
12-02-2005, 05:42 PM
It's the 4 O'Clock CBS game here in Tampa, too.

Kick-ass.

WebGem
12-02-2005, 05:43 PM
$500 says that when the Chiefs win I'll be more stoked than you are right now.

SLAG
12-02-2005, 06:48 PM
It's the 4 O'Clock CBS game here in Tampa, too.

Kick-ass.

Who exactly is in your avatar thier floridachief

and hey...

Tinyevil how are things in hollywood

FloridaChief
12-02-2005, 06:52 PM
Who exactly is in your avatar thier floridachief

This would be
exactly (http://www.donandmikewebsite.com/index.html) them...

Vegas_Dave
12-02-2005, 07:00 PM
I know that locally, I had the past 2 games, and at least the next 3 games broadcast here in Las Vegas on local. I would also bet that the SD game and most likely the Cinci game if we & Cinci are still in the hunt to be locally broadcast here in Las Vegas as well.

KChiefsQT
12-02-2005, 07:16 PM
Man, I was actually really depressed the past few days, because I have to go to my brother's Sunday for a family function, which would pre-empt my weekly trip to the sports bar for CHIEFS action. I had horrific visions of myself spending the whole afternoon secretly refreshing the score on my PDA.

Well, just found out that the local CBS will be showing the game, thanks to a sunday night OAK/SD matchup, which is usually the AFC team they broadcast.

Now I'm actually giddy. Embarrassed to admit, but true.
GO CHIEFS!! KICK THE DONKS' A$$es!

The faiders are never on local TV here. Idiots can't sell out one ****ing game all year. It's their shithead fans I tell ya... not a cool place to watch a game!!!

SLAG
12-02-2005, 07:17 PM
The faiders are never on local TV here. Idiots can't sell out one ****ing game all year. It's their shithead fans I tell ya... not a cool place to watch a game!!!

Not True...
They Sold Out The Game when the Chiefs came to town

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Skip Towne
12-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Yes, kcsquirt, they do have shithead fans.