12-02-2005, 08:45 PM
Madden

4th and Long
12-02-2005, 08:46 PM
It's a tie between McPassOn and Bartee.

tomahawk kid
12-02-2005, 08:46 PM
I hated Elway & Gannon but now...McCardell enoys me

Ain't that the goddamned truth. "McUnderbite" has annoyed me since day one. Here's to Knight taking his head off on Christmas Eve.

I'd also like to kick Chump Bailey square in the pills...but we'll talk about that Monday..........

HemiEd
12-02-2005, 08:47 PM
Plummer

Phobia
I hate Randy Moss. He's such a damn punk. Him and Charlize Woodsonyouknowtheschool. Kiss my ass, Charlize. I do not know the school. You haven't played in a coon's age. Maybe you should take off the diapers and the ben-gay and do your talking on the field. Pussies.

JimNasium
Currently it's Jake Plumber.

ChiefsfaninPA
12-02-2005, 08:51 PM
I'd also like to kick Chump Bailey square in the pills...but we'll talk about that Monday..........

Don't say that too many times around here, we seem to have a lot of Chump lovers around here. And there mainly Chief fans.

tomahawk kid
12-02-2005, 08:52 PM
Don't say that too many times around here, we seem to have a lot of Chump lovers around here. And there mainly Chief fans.

REALLY?

:hmmm:

Katipan
12-02-2005, 08:53 PM
I have extreme female rage for Daunte Culpepper. I know I know I know... NFC.

I used to wish a heartattack on The Goose every day of his life until he retired.

HEY I didn't notice it was AFC West.

Dammit i smoke too much pot.

ChiefsfaninPA
12-02-2005, 08:55 PM
REALLY?

:hmmm:

Yeah last Sunday I posted a Chump is overrated thread and had more people telling me I was a hater than agreeing with me.

TrickyNicky
12-02-2005, 08:57 PM
I hate Drew Brees' birthmark. That thing pisses me off.

On a serious note, I think I hate Champ Bailey the most these days.

Rudy lost the toss
12-02-2005, 09:01 PM
John Lynch

JimNasium
12-02-2005, 09:03 PM
I have extreme female rage for Daunte Culpepper. I know I know I know... NFC.

I used to wish a heartattack on The Goose every day of his life until he retired.

HEY I didn't notice it was AFC West.

Dammit i smoke too much pot.
You're rambling.

Raiderhader
I can't think of any individual that I hate like I used to Elway, Romo, Sharpe, ect... Plummer I laugh at, Chump is annoying, Moss the same.... I just can't think of anyone who has earned my ire.

Now coaches on the other hand.....

siberian khatru
Larry Johnson.

I send him threatening letters every week.

Katipan
12-02-2005, 09:04 PM
You're rambling.

I also really hate Tom Brady, but I guess I can't post that here either.

*sigh*

Raiderhader
12-02-2005, 09:06 PM
Larry Johnson.

I send him threatening letters every week.

You are on a roll tonight, dude.

JimNasium
12-02-2005, 09:07 PM
I can't think of any individual that I hate like I used to Elway, Romo, Sharpe, ect... Plummer I laugh at, Chump is annoying, Moss the same.... I just can't think of anyone who has earned my ire.

Now coaches on the other hand.....
Yeah, I hate the Rat more than any of the players. I also used to scream profanity at the TV whenever they would show Chuckie on the sidelines.

Raiderhader
12-02-2005, 09:13 PM
Yeah, I hate the Rat more than any of the players. I also used to scream profanity at the TV whenever they would show Chuckie on the sidelines.

Chuckie was another coach who got my dander up. I still don't like him (dancing in Arrowhead will never be forgiven), but after he crushed the fade in the SB, my blood no longer boils when I see him on tv.

Nzoner
12-02-2005, 09:14 PM
Then-Shannon Sharpe

Now-Plummer with fat ass Warren Sapp close behind

SoCalBronco
12-02-2005, 09:25 PM
Ian Gold.

Runners-up:
Eddie Kennison
Warren Sapp
Tony Gonzalez

gcbroncos
12-02-2005, 09:26 PM
I'm surprised at some of the answers....why do so many of you dislike Plummer?

Anyway....my answer is Kennison...that is an easy one...although I'd just say I like him the least of all AFC West players but I don't HATE anyone...esp people I don't personally know.

Kennison quit on us pretty dirty-like....

Brock
12-02-2005, 09:29 PM
I still hate George Foster. That assault he performed against that guy last year should have gotten him arrested.

JimNasium
12-02-2005, 09:31 PM

Anyway....my answer is Kennison...that is an easy one...although I'd just say I like him the least of all AFC West players but I don't HATE anyone...esp people I don't personally know.

Kennison quit on us pretty dirty-like....
Give me one good reason why I should like Plumber. Face it, he's ghey and he wears a pr0nstache.

Mr. Kotter
12-02-2005, 09:33 PM
If Plummer's sudden "emergence" as a decent QB sticks; it would be him. I hate players that feed the dumb jock stereotype, and don't know enough to shut their mouth--and he qualifies on both counts. Friggin' lippy wannabe... :rolleyes:

Champ Bailey is vying for the spot too, in my book.

Nzoner
12-02-2005, 09:33 PM

He's a whiny bitch for one and before you even start to think about defending him don't forget this

http://www.privatjokr.com/images/blog/jake2_e.jpg

Dunit35
12-02-2005, 09:43 PM
1. Jake Plummer
2. Champ Bailey
3. Randy Moss
4. Rod Smith

Frazod
12-02-2005, 09:50 PM
Probably Lynch - thug masquerading as a pillar of virtue. I'm no fan of Chump Failey, either.

Of course, I don't hate either of them a fraction as much as I do the Rat and the worse scum of the Broncos who have retired.

As far as Plummet goes, I'd probably like him if he didn't play for Denver - he seems like a decent enough guy. Moot point, though, since I am morally obligated to hate him. :#

ChiefsfaninPA
12-02-2005, 09:52 PM
I hate Terrell "I had two to three good seasons so I am a HOF lock" Davis. Especially since I have to see his punk arse everyday on NFL network.

Nightwish
12-02-2005, 09:54 PM
I can't think of any players that I especially hate, except maybe Randy Moss, just because he's a collosal prick. But if we can go off the field, I think there's a special circle in hell reserved Ratface and Al Davis.

morphius
12-02-2005, 09:56 PM
I actually have to list Marty and Shanahan as my most hated, but they are coaches.

Players, hmmm...

I hate hearing about Moss all the time, and I'm sick of hearing about Plummers season and no Int stretch, since we a bunch of us saw him try to throw 9 in two games that were dropped before he finally got picked last game.

Frazod
12-02-2005, 09:56 PM
I don't find Moss to be all that annoying. He scored against us both games and didn't partake in any endzone antics, or do anything else that really bothered me or even caught my eye.

SoCalBronco
12-02-2005, 09:57 PM
. I hate players that feed the dumb jock stereotype, and don't know enough to shut their mouth--and he qualifies on both counts. Friggin' lippy wannabe... :rolleyes:

you hate Larry Johnson?

Halfcan
12-02-2005, 10:09 PM
Jake the finger lickin Fake! And any other Bronco or Raider.

The Chargers don't bug me, because as long as they have Shitinheimer as a coach they will never be champs.

Frazod
12-02-2005, 10:15 PM
you hate Larry Johnson?

heh

Good shot. :D

Halfcan
12-02-2005, 10:20 PM
Yeah I do hate him as a person-he has talent to burn but a bigger mouth than TO.

I would like to give a big SHUT THE F#CK UP AND JUST PLAY FOOTBALL-to LJ

alanm
12-02-2005, 10:24 PM
I don't find Moss to be all that annoying. He scored against us both games and didn't partake in any endzone antics, or do anything else that really bothered me or even caught my eye.
Hell Moss has been a model citizen this year. He's even acting like a team leader. Not that it's changed much for the Raiders as a result. Maybe the kid is finally maturing. Sharpe made me laugh, he's funny as hell. Sapp as well. I miss the Sapp/Strahan segments on NFL Access. I suppose if Marty has a meltdown ala 98 and starts bringing in thugs at SD as a desperate measure to get to the SB maybe we'll have someone to hate with the Chargers. I suppose as a whole I hate Denvers O Line. Now there's a dirty bunch of thugs and lowlifes. :)

memyselfI
12-02-2005, 10:25 PM
Warren Sapp

Mr. Kotter
12-02-2005, 10:32 PM
you hate Larry Johnson?

I'm beginnin' to get annoyed; I do wish he'd shut his mouth.

Halfcan
12-02-2005, 10:37 PM
I agree Mr. Kotter. Okay LJ everyone knows you are an angry young black man, now just do your freakin job and shut up!!

memyselfI
12-02-2005, 10:42 PM
I agree Mr. Kotter. Okay LJ everyone knows you are an angry young black man, now just do your freakin job and shut up!!

He's obviously suffering from Owensitis.

Mr. Kotter
12-02-2005, 10:43 PM
He's obviously suffering from Owensitis.

Let's hope not. :banghead:

Halfcan
12-02-2005, 10:47 PM
Priest will be in the ring of honor and will always be loved by the fans. LJ will end up being remembered as another Barry Word-a thug with talent and no brains. I hope we trade him for a first rounder. Send him to the Raiders where he belongs. Maybe he can find some "homeys" that can relate.

DJJasonp
12-02-2005, 10:52 PM
Shawn Merriman....for his helmet to helmet shot on Priest.

Halfcan
12-02-2005, 10:56 PM
Shawn will get his at Arrowhead-cheatin bastard-should be playin on the Donkeys.

DJJasonp
12-02-2005, 10:58 PM
Shawn will get his at Arrowhead-cheatin bastard-should be playin on the Donkeys.

Amen.

Fishpicker
12-02-2005, 11:13 PM
John Lynch - the cheap hits wouldnt bother me so much if commentators didnt fellate him afterwards.

redhed
12-02-2005, 11:14 PM
Donnie Edwards.

But seriously folks... gotta go w/ Randy Moss.
John Lynch is a close second.

SNR
12-02-2005, 11:18 PM
Al Wilson gets my goat. So does John Lynch.

Darrent Williams has got some talent but he's just annoying to me as a rival fan. Maybe it's because he spells his name all the way across the jersey and looks liks a douchebag that way. Same with Mike Anderson.

KCFANinNC
12-02-2005, 11:25 PM
Romo and Den cutting O Line

I actually like some SD players.

easymobee
12-03-2005, 12:14 AM
Al Wilson gets my goat. So does John Lynch.

Darrent Williams has got some talent but he's just annoying to me as a rival fan. Maybe it's because he spells his name all the way across the jersey and looks liks a douchebag that way. Same with Mike Anderson.

Team Policy.

When 2 guys have the same first initial and the same last name they have to put their whole name across the back (league wide, i think)

Darrent Williams
DJ Williams

Mike Anderson
Marques Anderson ( got cut 2 weeks ago and im pretty sure the "mike" was dropped on Thanksgiving ).

My most hated AFC West rivals.

KC: Larry Johnson, Dick Vermeil, Tony Gonzales ( Gonzo for leading the league in "flag motions" to the refs after an incomplete pass, LJ for his attitude .... but it may have some future "cancer" element for KC's lockerroom that would give me reason to like him)

OAK: Warren Sapp and Charles Woodson somewhat, but my last really hated Raider was ROMO.

SD: Drew Brees and his birthmark (although his underachieving act did cause the Chargers to basically waste the 1st pick in the draft) and A.Gates (just cause he's good).

ENDelt260
12-03-2005, 12:21 AM
Homonowski

Guru
12-03-2005, 12:27 AM
Then-Shannon Sharpe

Now-Plummer with fat ass Warren Sapp close behind

Shannon Sharpe by far!!!!!

tomahawk kid
12-03-2005, 08:44 AM
I hate Terrell "I had two to three good seasons so I am a HOF lock" Davis. Especially since I have to see his punk arse everyday on NFL network.

No s#it.

Especially given that he's one of the worst "analysts" on tv.

Doesn't seem like he even follows the NFL based on some of the garbage he spews.

digi2fish
12-03-2005, 09:33 AM
I think I hate every player in doncos jersey
I used to hate Portis, especially when he put on the wristling belt,
somehow I found I pretty like this guy since he became a redskin...

I think that's it.
ROFL

Rain Man
12-03-2005, 10:00 AM
Matt Lepsis, though in all honesty it really should be Tom Nalen.

Marcellus
12-03-2005, 10:54 AM
Past player.............Lin Elliot

Current.................

In this order...
1. Every piece of crap Denver Donkey player

2. Every jock sniffin Oakland Faider wanna be player

3. Every stinkin SanyEggo Charger player

I think that covers my feelings on the subject.

Adept Havelock
12-03-2005, 12:42 PM
Randy Moss- the AFC West's version of T.O.

Sully
12-03-2005, 01:11 PM
As for current players, it's hard to say, since the guys I would typically hate have become somewhat irrelevant and faded into the mist... (Moss and Sapp)
I guess I would say Plummer, although I am starting to dislike Merriman.

I'll always despise Romanowski.

Off the field, I hate Raiders fans and anyone who calls Kenison a quitter.

Dark Horse
12-03-2005, 04:04 PM
I don't hate anyone. I just dislike the Broncos whole team and the raiders whole team very very very very very much. The Chargers are a distant third