PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone ever get nervous for Chiefs games?

Dunit35
12-04-2005, 12:32 AM
For some reason I get nervous the night before and all day before the games. Im not sure why, I get about as nervous as I use to when I played football in high school. For this game I have been nervous since Monday. But Im never a throw up type nervous though. Anyone else have this problem?

SLAG
12-04-2005, 12:33 AM
Yes yes i do,

And when they win i cry right along with DV

Dunit35
12-04-2005, 12:34 AM
Yes yes i do,

And when they win i cry right along with DV

Ok not so much the crying part. That just makes me realize how big of a pansy are coach is. Oh yea and I want to put a picture on my sig and I dont know how???

AZORChiefFan
12-04-2005, 12:36 AM
If I get nervous the Chiefs usually win. If I don't get nervous it's a 80/20 chance that they lose.

Guru
12-04-2005, 12:37 AM
Hell, yes. These Chiefs put me through the ringer every week.

SLAG
12-04-2005, 12:38 AM
Ok not so much the crying part. That just makes me realize how big of a pansy are coach is. Oh yea and I want to put a picture on my sig and I dont know how???

If we win this game you can call me a pansy because i will be balling my eyes out

Dunit35
12-04-2005, 12:40 AM
If we win this game you can call me a pansy because i will be balling my eyes out

hahaha, so will DV and I will be marching over to my neighbors room (dorms) to talk it up. He bashes KC so much and hardly ever makes since, damn Bronco fan.

chiefs4me
12-04-2005, 12:44 AM
I stress over these freaking games so much it's sad...and I cry like a baby when they lose..and I blame it all on my grandfather....:deevee:

SLAG
12-04-2005, 12:46 AM
I stress over these freaking games so much it's sad...and I cry like a baby when they lose..and I blame it all on my grandfather....:deevee:

you are not alone

kregger
12-04-2005, 01:22 AM
Over the years, I have only been stressed when going to a playoff game. THe crowd seems on edge and not as willing to have fun. Too much on the line, I guess.

Pants
12-04-2005, 01:25 AM
I'm always nervous before games, but usually only right before they start.

KCChiefsFan88
12-04-2005, 01:29 AM
I don't know about nervous, but I'm always anxious and jacked up at least 24 hours before a Chiefs game.

Chiefsrocker
12-04-2005, 03:00 AM
You know, my wife gets nervous before the games because if the Chiefs lose, I am in a really bad mood all day and sometimes into the next. She always prays K-State wins and the Chiefs win!! lol

Dunit35
12-04-2005, 03:15 AM
You know, my wife gets nervous before the games because if the Chiefs lose, I am in a really bad mood all day and sometimes into the next. She always prays K-State wins and the Chiefs win!! lol

Haha, thats the way one of my close friends is. If KC loses she knows im going to be in a bad mood for awhile and during the games she doesnt text or call me cause shes knows I wont be paying attention to her. I should defiantely date her, Im slowly turning her into a Chiefs fan too, shes kind of a Steelers fan.

Mile High Mania
12-04-2005, 07:03 AM
Over the years, I have only been stressed when going to a playoff game.

Well, at least you haven't had that much stress.

Rausch
12-04-2005, 07:10 AM
Not this week.

I know we'll win...

FloridaChief
12-04-2005, 07:10 AM
If I get nervous the Chiefs usually win. If I don't get nervous it's a 80/20 chance that they lose.

...Well????.......

FloridaChief
12-04-2005, 07:11 AM

:shake:

Your FF site sucks ass....

carlos3652
12-04-2005, 07:50 AM
I get nervous when I watch them on tv, but for some reason when I go to the actual game I am not a mess... so 25% of the time I am not a mess...

AZORChiefFan
12-04-2005, 09:33 AM
...Well????.......
Still too early too tell. will let you know closer to gametime.

Mile High Mania
12-04-2005, 09:36 AM
:shake:

Your FF site sucks ass....

Thanks for the feedback, we'll take it under advisement.

HemiEd
12-04-2005, 09:41 AM

Hey get that paint roller going like a good Bronco fan should today.

Coach
12-04-2005, 09:42 AM
Yeah, I'm usually nervous/lack of sleep on the day before the Chiefs play, especially big games, like this one.

Chiefs win = I'm in a good mood.

Chiefs lose = Don't even think about trying to f**k me, or I'll rip you an new asshole.

Coach
12-04-2005, 09:42 AM
Hey get that paint roller going like a good Bronco fan should today.

ROFL

Naw, he's been huffin too much paint. Wouldn't want people to mistaken him of a real donkey and taken to the glue factory.

HemiEd
12-04-2005, 09:45 AM
Yeah, I'm usually nervous/lack of sleep on the day before the Chiefs play, especially big games, like this one.

Chiefs lose = Don't even think about trying to f**k me, or I'll rip you an new asshole.

Yep, subordinates at work learned a long time ago to check the Chiefs score before coming to work on Monday morning. :D

Mile High Mania
12-04-2005, 09:45 AM
ROFL

Naw, he's been huffin too much paint. Wouldn't want people to mistaken him of a real donkey and taken to the glue factory.

Not yet... about to roll into church with the kiddos, then we'll be coming back around noon. Will likely be inhaling fumes by 1.

headsnap
12-04-2005, 09:46 AM

:spock:

are you saying that when the Chiefs win, you are the catcher, and if they lose you are the pitcher.

WOW!!! :eek:

does Denverchief know about this??!?!?!?? :)

Coach
12-04-2005, 09:48 AM
Not yet... about to roll into church with the kiddos, then we'll be coming back around noon. Will likely be inhaling fumes by 1.

Good deal. Might I suggest you get a pair of this when you paint?

http://www.approvedgasmasks.com/images/evo5000-mask.jpg

Coach
12-04-2005, 09:54 AM
:spock:

are you saying that when the Chiefs win, you are the catcher, and if they lose you are the pitcher.

WOW!!! :eek:

does Denverchief know about this??!?!?!?? :)

No. Good try though.

I'm saying when the Chiefs win, I'm in a good mood, I talk to people, etc etc. Makes my Mondays better.

I'm saying when the Chiefs lose, I'm not in a mood to have a little chit-chat about the game, especially when it comes to dealing with obnoxious fans. I had several moments that a fan would go like "YEAH! WE KICK YOUR F**KING ASS! WOOOO! WOOOO!" where I just want to rip it's f**king head off. Comprende?

headsnap
12-04-2005, 09:59 AM
No. Good try though.

I'm saying when the Chiefs win, I'm in a good mood, I talk to people, etc etc. Makes my Mondays better.

I'm saying when the Chiefs lose, I'm not in a mood to have a little chit-chat about the game, especially when it comes to dealing with obnoxious fans. I had several moments that a fan would go like "YEAH! WE KICK YOUR F**KING ASS! WOOOO! WOOOO!" where I just want to rip it's f**king head off. Comprende?

he, he...

you left out a very important word...

Chiefs lose = Don't even think about trying to f**k with me, or I'll rip you an new asshole.

;)

Bwana
12-04-2005, 10:13 AM
Like a crack whore trying to hunt down a rock.

Warrior5
12-04-2005, 11:34 AM
Not this week.

I know we'll win...

Believe it or not Rausch, your confidence does abate my nervousness somewhat. I'm actually taking a Donk fan to the game with me, and he's been running his mouth at work since the beginning of the season.

I'm heading out to Arrowhead shortly, and if the Chiefs pull this one out, I'll be back this evening eagerly looking forward to your posts.

chiefs4me
12-04-2005, 12:26 PM
Like a crack whore trying to hunt down a rock.

Let's hope she finds that rock today......PBJ

ChiefsfaninPA
12-04-2005, 12:38 PM
I got so nervous one time I passed out.

KcMizzou
12-04-2005, 12:39 PM
I got so nervous one time I passed out.And by nervous you mean.... drunk.

ChiefsfaninPA
12-04-2005, 12:40 PM
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!